All hotels in Lombard, Illinois, United States of America
222 E 22nd Street, Lombard, IL, 60148, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Nice area, about a 40 min drive to downtown Chicago or 20min to train to downtown. Friendly staff, comfortable beds. Didn't have a lot of choice for breakfast but what they did have was good and always well stocked. Would definitely stay there again
5 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Good clean place to stay."
I was pleasantly surprised to find this hotel to be quite comfortable. The place was as clean as a whistle and bright and airy. The young gals at the checkin were very pleasant and helpful.( just don't listen to their pizza recommendations, Sarpino's was terrible!) Breakfast was okay, but what do you expect for free. I will be staying here again on future visits to the area.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Fred
Pleasantly surprised . Great bed.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
"All hotels could learn from this one"
The hotel was extremely reasonable for the location and the cleanliness. Very comfortable rooms with excellent service you don't find in hotels that are twice as much. Shower hot, heat and air worked, breakfast tasty and fresh and hot. The people were kind and very helpful. I'll be staying here every time I go anywhere near Chicago. The price was exactly what they said online. Thanks for a he'll of a deal.
4 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
trevor
Excellent location. Very helpful and friendly front desk staff. Good breakfast. Both hot and cold. Coffee available all the time. Quiet surrounding away from main streets. Easy access to the Yorktown mall. Enjoyed the stay. Would recommend without hesitation.
2 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2015
Great Place.friendly staff & great service!
2 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
Kurt
"Not the worst, definitely not the best"
The lobby and all hallways were extremely hot! We had the air in our room on the lowest possible setting and it was still warm. Key card wouldn't work on the side doors causing us to get soaked from the rain. Hardly ever any staff at the desk for assistance. I wouldn't return to this hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Philip
"Stay Inn, Lombard, A Nice Place"
It was a clean, comfortable room at a good price. When the bathtub train clogged a maintenance worker had it fixed with 15 min of reporting it to the front desk. Next time we go to that area to visit we will use this hotel.
3 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"My stay at the Stay Inn in Lombard"
The stay was nice, the staff was friendly and helpful, rooms were clean and beds comfortable. The only issue would be to have more plug ins for people who have more than one thing to plug in.
3 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Janet
"Great Hotel at a Great Price"
Hotel was clean, staff was friendly and informative. Hunter was helpful in finding restaurants and locations we were wanting to go to. Room was clean and spacious. Bed was comfortable. Nicer than most motels at a much higher price. It's far from our normal travels but we would certainly stay there again and recommend it to anyone traveling to Chicago.
3 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Glenn
"Stay Inn - very nice hotel."
spent 3 nights at this hotel. the bed was comfortable and had plenty of room to spread out. cleaning service was very prompt. front desk people knowledgeable about the area and helpful.
3 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Just like an old Classic car, preserved, restored"
Looks like a former Hampton Inn, very well kept. Price was exact to value. Many amenities nearby!
2 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"Chicago visit"
The hotel was good quality for the price. It was very clean and included breakfast. It is near shopping and restaurants but not noisy. The bathroom was large enough and all facilities worked well. The check out time of noon is great. I will stay here again.
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Marianne
"solo trip"
this hotel was the best...it proves that you do not have to spend a lot to stay in comfort
3 night trip Jun 1, 2015
"Partially displeased"
I had paid for my room weeks in advance and informed them that I would be arriving around 10:00a; however, my train was delayed an hour and we arrived at approximately 11:00a. I had travelled 16 hours, arrived, and was not allowed to check in until after 3:00p. I was not pleased with that, because I think a room should have been available due to the fact that the room was already paid for prior to, so we had to find something to occupy our time for four hours in a city that we knew nothing about. I left my telephone number with the attendant to call me if a room became available sooner, but never heard from anyone. The event I was there to attend was at 6:00p; so, I did not have much time to rest after such a long ride. Overall, the trip was great, but was just disappointed with this aspect of it.
1 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Cynthia
"Good value in suburban location"
Good value for the money. Hotel is clean and quiet. Suburban location necessitates a car.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"A Pleasant Place to Stay"
We enjoyed our night at the Stay Inn Lombard - clean, quiet, comfortable. The included breakfast buffet was also good - the only thing we would have changed is the time frame for breakfast. We would have liked to sleep-in a little longer, so a serving time of 9am - 11am would have been ideal. Over all a pleasant experience - we would recommend it to family and friends.
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"Great Find, Price was spot on"
The stay was great! The room was a little small and cramped with more tables than actually necessary. I'd say that's the only complaint I had. It made it difficult to move around and there was only 2 of us in the room. Everything was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was pretty good as well. I'd definitely stay here again, especially for the price!
8 night family trip May 27, 2015
Stefanie
"Good service"
Stay is always a pleasure!! Will stay here as often as possible when in town!
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Good, clean, comfortable stay"
We stay at this hotel often and have never been disappointed. It is always clean, staff is always nice, beds always comfortable,and the rate is reasonable. This is a no frills (no pool/bar, etc) kind of hotel, but sometimes that is all we need. Breakfast could be a little better, but it's free, so I don't complain!
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
Dana
"my stay experience"
Overall, I had a fairly pleasant stay at your hotel. The room was nice and clean. Beds were comfortable and of course you couldn't beat the price. The only down side I faced was the way I was treated when I checked in. I came there for work and a few of my co workers also got a room. When we asked if we could get a joining room, Hunter explained that it was possible but told me it would be one king and then two doubles. After we expressed interest she then said "well I can't because it was booked through Expedia." She could have explained that right from the beginning. From that point forward she seemed to lose her patience completely with us. She could of just been having a bad day, but it really made me and colleagues feel unwelcome.
2 night business trip May 31, 2015
Megan
"Thumbs Up"
Everything was great! Great Customer Service and the hotel overall was very clean!!! Great choice for the price, however I feel as if they could do a little better on the continental breakfast. The problem I had, they say breakfast is 6-10 but at 8:45-9. They stopped stocking the breakfast bar. It was a a lot of people there this weekend so you had to get there early to get a good breakfast. My opinion is at least stock till 9:30. That didn't bother me that much so I Will be staying here again!
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
Jeremy
"Good Stay"
Allways Good
1 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Great hotel at a very reasonable price"
Comfy, clean hotel with a very respectable breakfast included. The nearby surrounding don't have much to offer, but Stay Inn was great as a base of operations for trips into Chicago and a very welcome place to return to at night.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Isaac
"looking for where you stay?look for Stay Inn"
I've been staying here most of the time everytime i have guest to come over to visit me. The place is nice,accessible to everything that you need.You can cook and have a hotel party but not that to loud or over the board. Clean and comfortable to sleep. I recommend this hotel for all the travellers like me who always want to have a safe and comfortable stay.
1 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
Luzviminda
"Memorial Day Weekend 2015"
all good
3 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel!"
We've stayed in many hotels (many costing a great deal more $$) that weren't as nice. The entire place was clean ... rooms were great ... breakfast was yummy ... staff was super nice and helped us find our way around Chicago. I would stay here again without hesitation. We highly recommend Stay Inn Lombard! You won't be disappointed!
Other trip May 26, 2015
Leo and Jeanna
"Would gladly stay again"
Very good value for price.
4 night trip with friends May 20, 2015
"Happy!"
Great place to stay.
3 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Three day girl trip to Chicago."
Hotel was great. Would highly recommend it. Location is easy to get to. Lots of restaurants nearby. Drive into downtown Chicago was quick enough, and easy.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Belinda
"Nice hotel next to great Greek restaurant."
Very helpful staff for first time visitors to Chicago.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Pretty good hotel for the price we paid. Clean and tidy.
Other trip May 21, 2015
Have stayed here twice now and will come back again.
Other trip May 21, 2015
"Good place to stay"
Staff was friendly. Rooms small and a bit tight, but very clean and quiet. Great breakfast.
4 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Melanie
"Nice hotel and not very far from downtown"
Our stay was pleasant. Complimentary breakfast was very nice.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Prakash
"Very clean and Nice Hotel"
Awesome...great deal and stay.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
Sheila
"Love this hotel!"
Nice hotel. Quiet floor. No disturbances. Clean room. Stocked with amenities. Bed was comfortable. Great stay. Been here before and will definitely come back.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Em
"Good Lodging Experience"
Nice Hotel for the money! Friendly Staff, Clean Rooms, Convenient Location and Good Breakfast Buffet. This is our second stay and we will be back.
3 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Great hotel - for leisure, not business"
The overall hotel was great: friendly staff, clean facilities, etc. However, the WiFi was horrible. I visited for business, and I was absolutely crippled when working from the hotel for this reason. Just awful. So, if going for pleasure and you won't need WiFi - then I say BOOK IT! However, if going for business purposes where WiFi will be needed, then I would book elsewhere. Made for a very frustrating experience.
Other trip May 14, 2015
Lucky
"Perfect for the Price"
2nd time staying at this hotel. Service was just as good the second time around. Note though, stay away from room 422. The air return system is quite loud. Closing the bathroom door helped. Would be nice to have fruit as part of the breakfast selection. Overall I would recommend this hotel and stay here again.
5 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Great Value and Convenient"
Staying here was a third of the price for a room at my nearby conference-- an easy walk, although a taxi one rainy night was only $4. It was quiet, great wifi included, fitness center; best was a terrific breakfast including fresh waffles, scrambled eggs, country gravy, biscuits. I wouldn't hesitate to book again.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Linnea
"gotta stay here!"
Great place to stay....
3 night family trip May 3, 2015
"Quiet community"
Good experience. Friendly staff. Clean room and public areas.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Adequate but nothing fancy."
Attended a conference at nearby hotel, seeking less costly stay for 5 days.
5 night business trip May 2, 2015
"Business Trip to Lombard, IL"
The Stay Inn is a very nice affordable Inn that offers an excellent choice for staying in a comfortable place at affordable rates. If you are on a budget this is the hotel to stay in/ The room is clean and comfortable, the bed is great and the amenities are pretty good. The breakfast is a full breakfast with enough choices and variety for a 5 day stay. The staff keeps the breakfast area nice and tidy and are nice and helpful.The Inn is close enough to larger conference hotels and shopping area with lots of good restaurants (max. 15 min walk).
Other trip May 8, 2015
Karin
"Worth to stay in thi STAY INN."
It was nice experience with specious parking, a comfortable lobby with hot breakfast , nice clean rooms and friendly staff .
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
Saleem
"Excellent hotel at a good price!"
Great location near the mall and restaurants. Room was very clean, comfortable and the staff was great. Look forward to staying there again.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Nice one to stay with a family"
Good neighborhood. Easy to access to local restaurant. I will surely visit again.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
sairaghavendra
"OK but not Spectacular"
The room itself was clean and neat, but I went down twice to the lobby and both times had to wait for a receptionist to show up, as no one was behind the desk. The breakfast buffet was below par. This was the first time I have ever had breakfast at a hotel and there was no meat served, only eggs and hash browns with cereal or waffles. There was no fresh fruit either.
Other trip May 2, 2015