All hotels in Lombard, Illinois, United States of America

Great
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
Sheila
"Good price & location"
Stay Inn is a great location with affordable prices!! Rooms are a bit small and showing wear, but we really weren't there much to be bothered by those things. Breakfast is a good alternate for something quick.
6 night family trip Oct 14, 2015
"Returning Home for a Business"
The room was very nice for the price. Slept well. Breakfast was very good. The hotel provided a security check list for your security. I didn't find the immediate location of the hotel offensive but the surrounding neighborhood has changed in the last six years. I would stay there again.
3 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
Emmanuel C
"Great value and nice rooms"
Great hotel and excellent price. Front desk usually empty though so trying to get help from someone was challenging.
3 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
Randy
"weekend in Chicago"
Very nice hotel. Close to shopping and restaurants. Not too far from downtown. Only minus is the bathroom was noisy; it sounded like the fan was on all the time. Found out when we checked out that it was the HVAC on the roof. Next time would ask for a room on 2nd or 3rd floor. We just closed the door to the bathroom. The bed was really comfortable.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Not Provided
"Stay Inn: No Where Else"
Stay Inn is my go-to place every time I'm in Chicago 2x year. '09 was my first stay and NEVER had a problem. Priced just right, premium service and warm chocolate chip cookies as a treat!
6 night family trip Oct 14, 2015
alice
"Our getaway"
Me and my fiancee had a nice time our room was nice i recommend it
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"Long Weekend"
Came into town by myself to tour a school nearby and the Stay Inn was a great deal! The room was very clean, hotel was quiet. For the budget I had to work with I was very pleased with the hotel. The breakfast wasn't particularly amazing but it did the job! Very close to the Yorktown Mall, as well as some great restaurants nearby in Downer's Grove. Very happy with my stay.
3 night trip Oct 15, 2015
"Business trip"
Great hotel for the right price in a good part of the town. I would recommend it to anyone on a budget
4 night business trip Oct 12, 2015
Adam
"couplegetaway"
Really good, I would recommend this place.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"Clean, comfortable, and cold"
I was on the third floor, and the hallway was always very cold. My room was comfortable and clean, although the front fell off of my heater/air conditioner; and when the repairman fixed it, he left it set at 60 degrees. So it was mighty chilly when I returned that evening! I was unable to access the wifi from my laptop and also was unable to access my email from the computer in the lobby, despite the limited (though friendly) help from the staff. However, I did see someone else successfully using it. The staff was friendly, and the breakfast was very good. Check in and check out went smoothly and quickly. My room was right next to the elevator, and yet I didn't hear any elevator noise; I slept well.
3 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
"Will use again"
we stayed one night and my husband travels there for work at time and he plans to stay there when he is traveling for work the next time. Very clean and a good price and great breakfast.
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
Randy
"Great Value!"
Location is great: easy access to/from I-355 and I-88, good, hot breakfast selection, good WiFi, a great value
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2015
"Bring your own breakfast"
Breakast need improvement. No sugar free syrup, no fruit, sausage had no flavor, no eggs available. If you can't use feather pillows bring you own.
2 night trip Oct 6, 2015
"Bed Bugs (Warning)"
It was okay, until I realized I had bed bugs bites all ovr my arms nd legs. Never again will I stay here
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Very good hotel, with good price, clean, comfy, and the staff is nice. One thing to work on in the future is breakfast.
3 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Hisham
"Good value!"
Nice and quiet even though they were fully booked. Clean and comfortable. Will definitely stay again. Great price.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Lynne
I had a wedding in oak brook and this was the most affordable and highest rated hotel. It was a great choice, rooms were extremely clean and staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
"Pretty good"
Good service, clean. Bed was fairly comfortable, warm breakfast was decent, wi-fi is pretty slow though - kept lagging when I was trying to stream tv on my tablet.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
Jeri
Hotel was very clean, staff was excellent. Hotel was in walking distance to restaurants and a target. Mall was also close. Was in town for a ballgame, hotel was right off the interstate going downtown.
3 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
marie
"Staying by York Town area,"
All went well, staff was Plesent to work with. Good value for the Dollar.
7 night trip with friends Sep 22, 2015
"Fair Deal"
It is fair deal U get what u pay for Its clean an comfy
2 night family trip Sep 28, 2015
Farshid
"Awesom"
this hotel is very nice will stay again when I visit Chicago
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Sabrina
My experience at this hotel wasn't very pleasant. I was overcharged, and every time I left and tried to use my key card to re enter the building it didn't work. I was inconvenienced by having to walk around to the main entrance. I was forced to put a deposit down on my room at check in. The manager made me feel very uncomfortable during my stay.
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
Krys
"Mykell & Christine hit Chi-Town"
My wife and I traveled to Chicago and stayed here for 3 days. It was about 45 minutes to the city. Lombard has EVERYTHING you could possible need. Miller's Ale House was great for drinks, sports and food. They even had a healthy menu. The hotel room 420, had a pillow top bed, small couch and fridge. Staff was awesome, breakfast was basic, yet filling (eggs, potato cubes, cereal, granola, yogurt, coffee, OJ etc.). We really could not do better for the price. Enjoy! People complain too much.
3 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Mykell
"usa trip"
Good experience
6 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
temitope
This is our go to hotel for this location.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Very pleased with the hotel, our stay was great.
2 night family trip Sep 21, 2015
gennie
"A great value near the airport."
A great value near the airport. Good breakfast, good location to the airport and a reasonable drive to downtown. Clean and in a pleasant neighbor.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Very nice"
Great hotel
2 night family trip Sep 22, 2015
kevin
"great stay!"
Great stay for the price. I truthfully wasn't expecting the great outcome for the cheaper price! Room clean, spacious, an beds were comfy as expected. Only bad thing is when it stormed the TV went out do to satellite!
2 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
"Very happy customer"
Clean comfortable room and bathroom. Great hot breakfast.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
"Incredible value! Safe and clean."
Great service, staff, location. Wonderful value, no complaints.
3 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
Lennie
Great customer service very clean and easy to find
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"Wonderful Location"
Great Place To Stay
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
TOM
The breakfast included is sub-par, but otherwise, the hotel is a good value.
2 night trip Sep 15, 2015
"Stay Inn!! Best Quality Cheap Hotel Ever!!!!!"
The Hotel IS Great! Very clean and value for the money! You even get a buffet breakfest for free in the morning!! I just wish they had those sauseages like they did the first time I stayed here but hopefully next i stay they have them!! I swear they where there best tasting sauseages i ever ate in my entire life!! Please Stay Inn have them again!!!! : )
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
"Nice stay."
It was a nice one night stay. Front desk service was good. Room was clean.I didn't see any problem that I can point out. Thanks guys ! I will stay here again in the future.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Pritpal
"Amazing relaxing stay"
Wonderful stay! I was looking for something quiet comfortable and clean. This hotel was great and at a really good price. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this to anyone else. The location was good too a lot of restaurants near by and the mall is literally walking distance!
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
Marienid
"Helpful Staff and Great Hotel"
The hotel was nice, and the staff was really helpful and accommodating. While I was out, my wallet was stolen, which had my hotel keys and ID in it. When I went to the front desk to ask for new keys, they recognized me and helped me out with no problem at all. I was really impressed with their service, and I would happily stay here again.
3 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Ryan
"Always great"
It was great!
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
Chante
"Lombard"
Good service very clean . Need to do better in the breakfast.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Jorge
Very nice staff. They were very supportive for guests. It was traffic jam on the highway between Chicago city and Lombard. So convenient location. It was next to mall with nice restaurants.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
It was very nice and pleasant.
3 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Primlavora
"A pleasing hotel"
The trip to the Stay Inn hotel was a pleasing experience. The building was nice and the room was better than average. Customer service could've been a little more helpful and our room lacked in some areas. But overall, it was a nice room for a nice price.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Zack
"Elite Stay"
I'm a 3 time guest at the Stay Inn Lombard. The comfortability, the cleanliness, and the staff hospitality provided was outstanding on every occassion. This hotel will be my first choice retreat on future visits to the area.
3 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
Daoud
Friendly people, great location (close to shopping at Yorktown and a very good restaurant right next door)and good breakfasts.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"Great hotel to stay in outside the city limits"
We were in Chicago for vacation. Great hotel to stay at outside the city. Wasn't too far. Staff very helpful and accommodating. We had to extend our stay twice and there was never a problem doing so. The breakfast was substantial. Great variety. Nice to eat before heading out for the day. Great price, accomodations-very clean and orderly. I would definitely stay here again and I would highly recommend it.
4 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
I have stayed here many times. It is my favorite place in this price range. Wonderful king size beds, mini-fridge and a sofa. Very comfortable place. Also has a decent breakfast. Highly recommend if you are doing business in the area.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2015