All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
2880 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎855-218-6477

A little out dated and dingy,but the beds were very comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
Sophianne
"Good good"
Everything is good
1 night trip Aug 27, 2015
LIU
"Not too bad."
Not so good but not too baf either
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
issa
Very good but the tickets discount subway for 42 dollars don't work
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
myriam
Perfect for a family get away.
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Nidia
Great place
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Luis
Good
1 night trip Aug 26, 2015
Alice
It was fine for a business trip
3 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
Talel
"One of the worst hotel in the America"
One of the worst hotels I have ever stayed. From the smell to looks. this place is rundown, full roaches, the food at buffet compare to any other buffet in Las Vegas is the worst. I have better pool at the YMCA in my town; and is close to nothing so you have to pay for taxi average of $16 dollars everywhere you go. the money you think you save by booking this place you will spend just by trying to get out there. I wish can get my money Back ! A motel probably is better and cleaner .
5 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
Jean pierre
"Hotel California "beware""
Blood Stained sheets,dirty, broken toilet,internet was $10 per day x each devise. Family of four add $40 per day for internet
3 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Anthony
"Perfect .. Except the fromt cleck was so rude"
Everything was so perfect exceped the laddy we checked in out reservation with she was so rude so we deside to leave and come back to get some body else to help us with our reservation we did.
Response by Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
I am pleased to hear you had a wonderful visit with us recently. I do apologize you experienced some service shortfalls during your visit with our front desk. I will certainlys hare this feedback with our staff.
2 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
Vincent
Tub turned out to be very dirty. Water was blocked and spit out dirt and debris. Had to switch rooms. At least hotel was nice enough to switch rooms.
3 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Avinash
It was really good
4 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Stavy
"reasonable price"
over all ok. View from hotel is no so great.
Response by Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
I am pleased to know you had an overal pleasant vacation with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a pleasant day.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
All of the rooms are nonsmoking at circus circus now, which bothered us a little bit being smokers. Our room had a very nice view, it was comfortable and roomy. There was visible wear on the carpet, but everything was clean.
1 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
"Family Trip"
Big family trip. A bunch of kids, grandparents and parents. The hotel staff were fantastic. The rooms in the west tower were very nice, looks like they were updated a few years ago. They were very clean and service folks were very helpful. Which is great when you have toddler age children that need their daily naps.
Response by Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
I appreciate the feedback from your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear you had a great vacation. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
4 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Good over all
3 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
frank
It was comfortable just disappointed when I could not use the pool or jacuzzi they closed it early 8pm.I arrived at 9pm.They need to upgrade there carpet. Thank ypu.G [
Response by Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
We are pleased to hear you had a pleasant vacation with us. I hope to see you again next time!
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Maria T
I really recommend this hotel. My family and I really enjoyed our stay there. I liked the fact that all the fun was downstairs. Whenever I get the chance to go visit, I'll definitely book a hotel at circus circus.
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"IT`S A GOOD PRICE"
I LIKE THE PERSONNEL SERVICE AND INSTALATIONS TOO
Response by Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
We appreciate the feedback. Have a great day!
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Terrazas
"Circus Circus weekend getaway"
My stay was a very pleasant stay!
Response by Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
We are pleased to hear you had such a wonderful vacation. We hope to see you again soon.
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Shakeeva
"Worst Hotel Experience Ever"
I've had hostels much better than this. We checked into the room and noticed that there was an open cup of coffee on the table. Tired after a 3 hour car ride, we went into the bathroom a pair of black lacy underwear hanging on the bathroom doorknob. The comforters look like they were pulled out of my grandmother's attic. Upon further inspection, we found what looked like a bread crust hidden under one of the armchairs. We complained to the front desk, and they only offered us a measly breakfast buffet voucher for compensation, which we could not use, because it was only for the half of my family, and not for all of us. Would not stay again.
Candice
"Great Hotel, not so great shuttle service"
The only problem I had with the hotel was the shuttle service to the airport from the hotel. I assumed that the shuttle was free from the hotel to the airport. My bad, but still a little frustrating based on how much I paid for the room. Then after finding out that I had to pay for the shuttle there was not enough room for my family to ride on it, after being assured by the bell hop that space was not an issue. Then when waiting for the next shuttle to show up it was more than 20 minutes late than we were promised. We were concerned about missing our flight, so we ended up taking a cab
Response by Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
I greatly appreciate the feedback from your recent stay with us. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your vacation, however, I do apologize your shuttle experience was not so great. I will certainly share this feedback with our staff. I hope you have a pleasant day.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Brandy
"Expect Nothing For Resort Fee"
They used to give to some free activities for kids, etc. No free anything, just lame coupons. Stayed and paid the resort fee for that reason only. We were just there for the night. Could have stayed elsewhere for less, no fee. Figured the kids could do a few things and we would get a good nights rest. Rooms were under construction the last time we stayed here but improvements weren't apparent. They were clean but overall kind of musty. If they want you to enjoy the $ casino and bring the kiddos, include something other than a pool. Coupon book is lame.
Response by Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
I appreciate the feedback from your recent stay with us. I do apologize your vacation fell short of your expectations. I will certainly share this feedback with our management teams to take into consideration.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Noah
"Horrible"
Horrible the room smelled gross ac seemed to blow very little air Hotel look old and not of standers will never book a room here evere ever again better of at a cheap motel 6 it would be the thing but cheaper very disappointed
Response by Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
We appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for the service shortfalls you experienced during your stay. I will certainly share this feedback with our staff. I hope we are able to welcome you back in the future
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Margarita
"Upset"
Don't like hiden fees
Response by Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
I do apologize you have left our hotel upset due to fees. We do our best to place need-to-know information on our website directly. I hope to see you back again soon. Have a wonderful day.
4 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Rigoberto
"Circus Circus"
The hotel was fine. We stayed in the manor which was about a block from the actual casinos and the buildings were older and less cared for than the hotel area at the casinos. We enjoyed our stay, but the food at the restaurants at Circus Circus were not good at all and not at all worth the prices. The bus pass saved us a lot of hassle and was very helpful for us to get from the hotel to the strip and there is a stop right outside Slots O' Fun and so that was great and it takes you both down the strip and to downtown fremont st. Other than that the hotel is too far from the main strip hotels.
Response by Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
I am plesed to hear you had a wonderful vacation and enjoyed all that we have to offer. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Have a wonderful day!
8 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Sydney
"Vegas Trip"
The initial room that we were given reminded me of a Holiday Inn from the 1970 s. The Desk Manager gave us a room up grade that was better but still a long way from what my initial expectations were for Las Vegas al though I did appreciate the gesture. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to assist when ever possible which made the stay a much better experience than it could have been.
8 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
"Remodel the Pool"
The pool is really cheap for a casino hotel they shoyld remodel it. Overall good experience. Casino area not as luxurious as the other hotels
Response by Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
We greatly appreciate the feedback from your recent stay with us. I do apologize your vacaiton has fallen short of your expectations in regards to our pool. I will certainly share this feedback with our staff so we may begin to improve. I hope you have a pleasant day.
Gustavo
"average"
the sink water not drain. take long time to check in and out
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Tony
"Great hotel for the kids!"
The hotel was great for the kids! If you take a cab have them drop you in the back, it's way closer to the elevators! Note to self: NEVER go to Vegas in the summer!
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Krystin
"Ehh"
You definitely get what you pay for. What's the point of booking a room on the strip if your room is 3 blocks away from the casino with nothing but access to an alley. Better off booking at a motel 6. Pool, rooms, and facilities are outdated which makes you wonder where your daily resort fee even goes to.
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
"OK!"
The Hotel carpets needs cleaning. The rooms were ok, we stayed in the West Tower.
Response by Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
Thank you so very much for your feedback. We hope to see you again next time!
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Romeeta
"No fridge, or microwave. Other than that everythin"
No fridge, or microwave. Other than that everything was average.
Response by Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
Thank you so very much for the feedback from your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your vacation and found everything to meet your expectations. We hope you have a pleasant day.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
amandeep
"Truckers layover"
It's the circus lots of kids
1 night trip Aug 22, 2015
"Awesome."
Response by Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
We greatly appreciate the feedback. We hope you have a pleasant day!
Moises
"Dirty dirty room"
The room had garbage under one of the beds. None of the electronic sockets worked so it was hard to charge phone and use my night light. Also the hair dryer wasn't working. I don't think I should get charged a resort fee because there was too many families at the pool. The front desk lady who checked me in was really nice though. I work at a hotel so I know what to expect and this wasnt impressive.
Nicholas
"You get what you pay for..."
The rooms were really outdated, stains every where, sheets on the beds had holes in them, the sink had a huge crack in it, etc. But you get what you pay for, and it certainly is cheap. There were kids everywhere, which was weird for me, although I shouldn't have been surprised because that's what the hotel caters to, but I certainly didn't expect that many children. The hotel staff were extremely nice and patient, and the free circus acts were fun!
Kristina
Staying @ the Tower is 10xs better than staying @ the Manor. pay the extra few dollars.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
It was very nice but crowded
Hellen
"Get away with friends and enjoy it at the fullest"
I had great time and same time to disconnect it myself from the rush life from California, the movies showing during the weekend were great, the bed time was great due must people were outside nightclubbing or playing in the casinos
Response by Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us and you were able to relax and unwind. We look forward to seeing you again next time!
"Fun family time!"
Front desk was very nice in allowing us to check-in early and allowed a late check out. I usually stay with Marriott, but this hotel was a good fit for kids and adults.
Response by Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
I greatly appreciate the feedback from your recent stay with us. I am pleased to know your family had such a wonderful experience here at Circus Circus. We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Aida
"overflow sleeping"
It's Circus Circus, the only reason i'm writing a review is because they were so busy, I had to be placed in they're overflow buildings. These buildings 4 or 5 of them are not in the main casion & hotel area, but completely across the street. From the front desk and casino10 minute walk to the main overflow buildings. I am handi capped and this was pretty inconvenient. Also (I've stayed in the main hotel in the past and the beds were very comfy) the beds in the overflow, were horrible. Reminded me of old road side motel beds. So, this was a not so great experience, but I usually enjoy Circus Circus, except for all the kids, but you can't beat their price for staying on the strip.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Ken
"Thomas review"
The room fulfilled my need which was a nice, clean room at a very affordable price. The room was clean and met my needs. I only wish the room was in one of the two main towers which would have made it more accessible to the casino and restaurants. Other than that I have no complaints.
2 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
"for the price it's overall great!"
My husband and i came here cause i was impressed with having an amusement park avaliable, but its best if you have kids, its not really an all adult hotel. but the food was great, the bars was awsome and there little club night was very hype. the neighborhood surrounding seems so empty not very close to the strip action but not that bad of a drive. They didn't have a smoking room for me at check in and i got upgraded which was awsome. The room is very spacious. and HOUSEKEEPING IS AMAZING. she was so nice and understandable. we was here for 6 nights. i love it. but will come with my kids next time. But i do believe they need better swimming pool decor to make it more comfortable and nice.
6 night trip Aug 21, 2015
Ieasha Hart
"Ok with kids"
Choose this hotel for a quick overnight as a trip stopover. Since vegas is very adult themed in most areas we chose circus circus as a better family atmosphere wince we have a 13 yo daughter. The hotel is adaquate yet a bit dated. It was clean but just has a very worn appearance to the rooms. There are a lot of kid oriented activities which was great for that particular need. We I going to Vegas with no children itnis unlikely that I would choose to stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
glenn
"not bad"
The room was a dated but clean and comfortable and quiet.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Judy
"good"
not the main building. almost self-service. still quiet to stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
XINGANG
"Nice stay for the money"
Overall a great stay. I stayed there for 5 nights and have no complaints. Room Service was awesome and the room was very comfy. On the down side they lost my neck pillow at the bell service which was disappointing as until the that moment my stay was memorable. They did pay for it though and the process was painless! Kodoos to management and bell desk lady!
5 night trip Aug 16, 2015
"Horrible service"
Service was horrible not once did we get our room cleaned. Trash never thrown. Staff was rude.
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015