All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
2880 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎855-218-6477

"Great price very crowed"
The price was cheap so I guess you get what you pay for. It was very crowded took 30 mins just to check in. Then we had to walk across the street to get to our room. The was clean but the casino was very crowed and it was a Monday I can't imagine what it's like on a weekend.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Jeffrey
"Short family stay"
The staff was great, the room was clean and perfect for the amount of time we spent there.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Sheila
great family oriented hotel, the family was satisfied
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Rosemarie
Your getting what you pay for...
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"Adventuredome rocks"
Loved adventuredome.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Colleen
"good"
nice, clean rooms.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Unpleasant A/C was one of those window units and it was too noise we could hardly sleep, the only good part was the area for the kids the dome my kids really enjoy that part
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Ramon
"Circus circus is not my fave."
Front desk was the best I have met in a while. Tty he bad wss too many bratty kids running around and the room wasn't the cleanest. The neighborhood isn't very good with not much atound.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"Inexpensive"
Guests were very loud. Front desk was helpful. Hotel needs remodeling.
4 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Cristiane
"Vegas trip"
Expensive food. Nice casino for kids.
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
The bathroom smelled like mildew and the carpet looked dirty. We stayed at one of the towers. Also the iron didn't work it stained my cloth and i had to change my ouyfit to go to a wedding.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Araceli
"Adequate room, unfriendly staff"
The room was ok for a couple of nights. Unfortunately the staff was very unfriendly and not helpful in answering questions. Also it was inconvenient to walk to other attractions.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
It was ok but the beds didn't have bed spreads only sheets on the beds that's real tacky but the house keeping staff was great the front desk manager on the evening shift was rude and very short not what I'm use to as far as a guest manager..
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Great for a short stay!"
Was perfect for just the weekend. I think we may stay a little closer to the strip next time, but what a great price!
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Comfortable, but not clean"
The stay was fine, however, I was not at all pleased with the cleanliness of the room. There was an empty soda bottle in the room, and it did not appear they had mopped the floor in the bathroom recently. I don't expect things to be perfect, but if the staff is missing trash sitting in the tv stand - it makes me wonder what else they are missing. The beds were very comfy, and we enjoyed dinner at the hotel.
Vickery
Both tub and sink were clogged and it took 3 days to take care of it! Stayed one extra day and got billed 220.00.
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Carlos
Its was OK
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
ulisas
"circus - circus"
Toilet was to noisy. It would wake everyone every time anyone flush.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
the room was clean and comfortable however the walls are very thin. our neighbors both nights in building E kept us up due to you could hear their tv like it was in our room and when they were talking it was like they were in your room as well.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2015
it was nice, although check out time was11am, too early, but anyhow house keeping came knocking at my door at 9:30am! Really!! It's Vegas, people walk in the door at 6am. She asked if we were checking out. I Said "Yes,at 11am". Not cool
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Awesome place for the family."
Check in was fast no more then 5min i had my room keys. Room was awesome everything in order. To all the Hotel Staff service was great. What makes this Hotel Special you can bring the Kids and they can enjoy themselves to. Mahalo for a wonderful stay.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2015
"Not the Best"
When we checked in and went to our room, we opened the door and someone else's stuff was in the room. We had to go down and stand in a long line to get another room. We get into the new assigned room and the bathroom sink was clogged and dirty. We were only staying one night, thank goodness.
Bonnie
"Fairly ok"
Ok place to stay, somewhat cheap feeling to the rooms. The entertainment on the hotel was great though. Liked the amusement park inside!
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
We booked the manor at circus circus, couldn't be safer for the younger children. There was security on bikes rounding between the buildings even at late hours. Felt very secure even though it was somewhat apart from the main casino.
It's was really great
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
cecilia
The hotel had the odor of a septic system stopped up and sure enough our bath tub would not drain , there were definitely plumbing issues . The rooms were reasonable but we will not be going back.
Shelley
It was our first time staying at circus circus, and we had a great time. We will definitely go back.
"only for kids"
if you have kids....this place is great... but if you don't... then I would not recommend this place to stay... it is crowded and full of kids.. the walls are paper thin so do expect to hear the kids in the other rooms crying..
greg
"So so"
Room was clean. Buffet way over priced, terrible food. Game room overpriced for what they offer. People that work there very nice and helpful though
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
TIMOTHY
"Hotel is no good"
Never staying hotel
"Awesome"
Nice
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Enrique
This hotel is like bad people stays in it.. People were drinking,driving,dancing and laud music in it.i called front desk 5 times and no body take care of this issue..I had to move out and get another hotel..next time I will pay more in other hotel..so I do not go trough all this. This hotel was not what I thought.
2 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Eleuterio
"Worth the money"
It was worth the money. Ok room. And best of all was the wi-fi. If I were to say somthing negative would it be that you only had access to the wi-fi when you were at the room not in the casino.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Karina
Our stay was comfortable and well enjoied
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Alfonso
"Good for kids"
Good for families having kids
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"horrible"
It was bad , we had electrical issues in the first room , the second room had roaches, the third room had very little AC blowing and very bad things found in the back of the beds and on the floors , would not recommend to stay to anyone.
6 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Christopher
"Vegas Circus Circus review"
The hotel is always busy but really needs to get some minor maintenance done - replace worn carpets, repaint pool cabanas, etc. It's at the end of the Strip so you have to walk to get anywhere. The parking garages are horrible if you have a large vehicle.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"fun and cheap"
Good enough for the cost Fun for kids!!
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Margarita
"What happens in vegas stays in our hearts"
My fiancé and i had so much fun at circus circus and vegas. We got there early and we had to pay extra for early check in :/ , and i made the reservation for smoking room but when we got there they said they dont have ! Overall it was fun
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Antranik
"Circus circus review"
It was great. Great for family fun
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Annie
"Circus"
Great room for the price,quite frankly very surprised.Good value.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Genaro
"Good hotel"
Was good hotel only thing that would make it better is being closer to other casinos on the strip. Nice price and nice rooms. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Heath
"Great family place to stay!"
Great family place to stay!
Kristen
"Quick stay"
It was a nice room. Staff were friendly. In the west deli is a cashier who is just great. Christine was her name. She made sure we were taken care of for dinner. She was smiling, making eye contact and acted like our order was important. Best quick food at this deli.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Tanya
Very comfortable..
3 night trip Jul 8, 2015
"Clean, far away from main Strip action."
Stayed one night while passing through. We were in the Casino Tower. The room was nice, clean, and quiet. There was a slight problem with the bathtub water not turning off all the way, but that was a minor inconvenience. If you do decide to stay here, know that you probably won't be walking down the Strip, as most of the action is a mile away at the other end, and there is no shuttle. The pool was small and difficult to get to from the Casino Tower, but otherwise, this was a lovely stay.
Stephen
Very nice hotel. I Enjoyed my stay here.
Response by Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
Thank you very much for your feedback. I greatly appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful day!
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Air needs to stay on longer to keep cool at night during sleep
Response by Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
I appreciate your feedback. Have a wonderful day!
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Needs updating but still good"
Clean room, clean bathroom, clean sheets, comfortable beds. Outdated furniture and carpet with noticeable wear and tear. Over all a good stay, especially considering the low price. We took our kids to the Adventure Dome and had a blast.
Response by Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
I greatly appreicate your feedback. Through reviews, such as yours, we are able to pin-point exactly where our hotel needs improvement. I will certainly forward this feedback on to the appropriate department heads to take into consideration. I hope to see you back again soon.
2 night family trip May 27, 2015
Marco
"EXCELLENT"
IT WAS GREAT.THE EMPLOYEE'S WERE GREAT ESPECIALLY LILLIAN THE DESK SUPERVISOR WHO WAS A GREAT HELP TO US.
Response by Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
Thank you very much for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am very happy to hear you found our hotel to be great and our employees to be even greater! I am delighted to know you had a wonderful time. We'll see you again on your next visit!
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015