All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
2880 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎855-218-6477

"Circus Circus a comfortable hotel"
Great stay would come again
3 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2016
Trina
"Reunion"
Went for a reunion only used the room to sleep and shower. For the price it was great. They even upgraded my room for free.
3 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
Narciso
if you have kids, stay here.
3 night family trip Jan 25, 2016
I was content with our stay the room was clean and it was just perfect.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
Samantha
"TRAVELING WITH CHILDREN?HUGE ARCADE AND GAMES FOR"
Great place when traveling for children, no need to leave the hotel to have but with children.They have a huge arcade for kids with a mc donals inside as well, they also have acts going on like if you were in a circus and they have a place for kids to go on games like a small disney world. I recommend this hotel if your traveling with children.
2 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
sergio
I will not stay again. I will pay more money to stay elsewhere
2 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
Debbie
"Great affordable rooms"
Hotel room was very clean and spacious. The room had a pretty good view of the strip and was easy to find. There were tuns of places to grab food and drink from right around the hotel. Only complaint is the check in line was pretty long. Over all a really great establishment
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
"Decent hotel, but ridiculous resort fee"
Circus Circus gives you a decent stay at a reasonable price for Las Vegas. The downside is the overly high resort fee, for which you get nothing useful expect for free in room WiFi...which would be cheaper to just pay for separately. The "resort" amenities are a joke...dirty, old fitness center with not much to offer...it was too cold out for the outdoor pools and all of the games and rides require additional fees (and the fees are the same if you're a hotel guest or not).
3 night business trip Jan 28, 2016
"Weekend stay in the Sky Tower - Great Experience!"
Enjoyed a short weekend away with the family. Circus Circus was family friendly, clean and in a great location for the price. I am glad I chose the upgrade to the sky tower which has been recently upgraded. I am not sure I would have been as pleased with the manor motor lodge after seeing it in person.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
"Good Lodging, Modest Price!"
Was an enjoyable and hassle-free stay. Spent most of the time outside of Vegas sightseeing, but felt relieved to come back to good dining and a nice, relaxing room to rest in.
3 night romance trip Jan 24, 2016
Just passing through good place to unwind after a long drive. Felt safe to wander on my own.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2016
"Vegas gettaway"
Staff was very nice. They give you a coupon book for restaurant there. So much to see in do at the hotel alone.
Response by Circus Circus Hotel and Casino
Dear teddi: We appreciate you choosing Circus Circus for your recent visit to Las Vegas. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Please know we value your patronage, and look forward to serving you again soon. Sincerely, Seth L. Circus Circus Hotel & Casino – Guest Relations
2 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2016
teddi
"So So!!"
Not impressed with Hotel at all. Kids are a very expensive. Slots don't pay out at all
Response by Circus Circus Hotel and Casino
Dear Valued Guest: Your patronage is deeply appreciated. We hope to see you again soon at Circus Circus. Sincerely, Seth L. Circus Circus Hotel & Casino – Guest Relations
3 night family trip Jan 28, 2016
The room was great the front desk upgraded us to a better room for free.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2016
Christopher
"would not recommend"
the only reason i am giving circus circus 2 stars and not one is because the circus acts are awesome. Aside from that one saving grace this place was terrible. walking into your room is like walking into a cheap truck stop motel in the 1980s. big old box tv with horrible picture and choice of channels. not only is there no microwave or fridge but they charge you 20 bucks a night to have a mini fridge brought up. shower was so small you cant move without knocking things over. the bed was comfortable but overall the room looked nothing like what they show online, an obvious bait and switch. half of their escalators didnt work and their huge resort fee doesnt afford you any kind of decent discount that would even begin to offset the prices of their attractions and dining options. overall i felt scammed.
3 night trip Jan 27, 2016
No good you hotel is horroble no soap the seet are duty and the entrance steps are super old difent looks out to you view entrance also far parking and so spencive hotel
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2016
Olivia
"One day stay is awesome!"
So very satisfied with my stay, room is so spacious, nice bathroom, comfy bed and wish i can stay longer but will definitely come back and book myself again in the future and also will recommend it to my family and friends
Leonardo
The room smelled bad. It wasn't inside the casino it was across the street building looked old and dirty.
Very smokey in casino
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
"Quality room and bedding"
We were there for a trade show and the price and value was excellent
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2016
Ben
"the king of the tels"
Didn't want to leave almost cried
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2016
Deon
"Walked a Marathon"
Room was the older part of the hotel and was not connected to the casino. But for the price, reasonable.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2016
Maureen
The walls of the room were thin. Our neighbors were talking a little loudly and kept us up until 1:00 a.m.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2016
"I will on stay at Circus Circus when I am in Vegas"
Had. Little trouble with my room but management handled it immediately! All the staff was so wonderful and the hotel and amusement park was beautiful!!! My only complaint is the casino took my money!!! It was an amazing experience!
4 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016
Deanna
"Mixed review."
Hotel is very large and confusing to find different areas. Also people in next room left their kids alone and they were VERY NOISY. Yelling, crying, hitting the walls. Called the Hotel operator twice and it took more than an hour for security to come up and quiet them down. It was 1:30 a.m. They want to move US...we were in bed. Was not happy with their attention to this problem.
1 night trip with friends Jan 21, 2016
Cheryl
"Disgusting old craphole"
Disgusting old run down. Fire alarm went off every 29 minutes from 4 am on. When I complained I was told too bad.
2 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
roger
I was told this was a horrible place to stay. I have to disagree. It was very very clean. The only bad thing was that housekeeping was extremely slow to responding to get us more towels and coffee cups. We were leaving as they arrived. We all had to share.
Jane
"Great weekend get away!"
We had a nice stay comfortable room, good location, friendly hosts at the Hotel.
2 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
donald
It was ok. But! For what I pay I expect to be in the main hotel not in one of those little ones called towers
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
Joel
The bed was not that comfortable, the shower water was cold, and I thought it was nasty to have the coffee maker in the bathroom. Also, you could not just rent movies on the TV, you had to call.
Manzueta
"good people good fun"
although the next room was playing heavy bass music causing vibrations through the wall, we had to call security twice to make sure someone was coming up. security handled it very well and we were able to be comfortable in the room.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
There was a constant odor of marijuana in the hallways and there were roaches in the coffee maker.
3 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016
Teresa
The hotel was dirty and smelled bad
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
christopher
Worst stay ever!!!! Smoke smell throughout the entire Motor Manor. Beds were uncomfortable and bathroom was nasty.
2 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
Jerome
"Dirty and Old"
The wallpaper was peeling. The bathroom ceiling had holes and mold above the shower.
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
"How does not hot water make you feel?"
No hot water two mornings in a row.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2016
The rooms are run down and the tub and sink were clogging up. There was a funky smell in hallways and the rooms. The bathroom wasn't clean either. It was disgusting. And to top it off. The hotel charged me a $250 fee for smoking which we did not do. I fought the charge. I'll never go back to circus circus!
1 night trip with friends Jan 19, 2016
Masoone
"Circus Circus was a joke!"
From the moment I arrived, late on Monday, i was told that the room which I'd booked was not in the hotel, rather in a bungalow, out in the back of the hotel. I was told that if I wanted to stay in the towers, i'd need to 'upgrade.' Furthermore, I was informed that the tower had just finished a multi-million dollar renovation and that it was nice, etc. NO!!! It wasn't even close. I apparently downgraded from a king room to a double queen; the room said non-smoking, yet clear indications of smoking both on the hall and in the room; the AC didn't work properly; the ice machine was broken on my floor and the one below me, so I had to go up the elevator to retrieve ice twice a day; the carpet was horribly dirty, the shower, supposedly just remodeled, was horrible with skinny confines, dark granite on the wall (which I kept wondering what it was hiding), horrible caulk lines, some as big as 3/4"; there was no HD television, no movies available in room without calling down to the desk and having to go through some other procedure, no wi fi..... They need to either tear down the hotel or figure out a way to re-do it to meet the standards of the other hotels in which I've stayed in Vegas.
3 night business trip Jan 18, 2016
Barry
The Manor rooms are disgusting and should be booked for no more than $50/night. It is far from the main hotel, and not close to any restaurants or anything, and has not been updated inside for years and feels truly like a highway motel but at Vegas pricing.
3 night business trip Jan 18, 2016
"Water smelt"
Water smelt terrible and place is on the cheaper sides of hotel/casinos to stay at
2 night trip Jan 20, 2016
jordan
This is an older hotel on the strip. The rooms are ok, but not fancy. The clientele was a bit questionable at times as well. I don't recommend place for an extended stay.
4 night business trip Jan 18, 2016
"Wouldn't stay here again!"
Hotel was old, smelly, and hasn't been updated in a long time.
"Just okay"
Dated hotel and casino was disappointing but courteous helpful staff everywhere made up for it.
2 night trip with friends Jan 19, 2016
"Circus Circus not for me"
I did not stay in the main hotel. They booked me into the "B" building. I was on a business trip with a Charity and tried to stay someplace with a reasonable rate. I'm glad my wife did not come with me. She would have said, "Oh No, I'm Not Staying Here". The walls were so thin you could hear the guests next door talking at night. The guest next door would turn his TV on at 5:00AM every morning and it woke me up every morning. The main desk to the hotel was a good walk from the "B" building. I was told Circus Circus was in decline. I just didn't realize it was that bad. Live and Learn.
"got to sleep in ."
We didnt check in until midnight . Went out until 5am.very tired .Checkout time was 11:00am We didnt leave the room until 1:30pm and nobody bothered us even once to ask when we were leaving. We stayed in the casino tower which cost a little more. Rooms were average . No problems but nothing fancy..
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2016
"Bad"
Very bad bed matress could not relax in it old and wear out . J
Jacques
"Its cheap... and you get what you pay for"
Really old hotel at the end of the strip... funky smells and lots of wear and tear!
"IBS 2016"
The hotel needs to be updated. The hotel is too busy with the carpet amd dark colors everywhere. It was sad to see how dead the hotel felt during the day. The smoke is very strong and made me feel somewhat ill. The staff were friendly and helpful. They should be rewarded with a more pleasant decor to work in.
2 night business trip Jan 19, 2016
Had a good stay.The pillows could be improved.They were bulky and not soft.
2 night family trip Jan 18, 2016
louie
"Cheap"
Old and out used hotel, manor rooms are on hostel level, really cheap and old furniture. Stinky casino and creepy people. never again
1 night trip with friends Jan 19, 2016