All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America

Dirty
    Room is not nice
    Bad breakfast
"amazing"
I love staying here , even though it's really far from everything . this is a really cheap hotel and amazing place if your on a budget . I have stayed here about 2 times now and couldn't say one bad thing about this hotel .
2 night trip Mar 25, 2016
Kenya
"Go for the drinks"
It was $22 for the room $26 for amenities whatever they were and $10 to be upgraded to the mail building The margaritas in Vince Neil's restaurant were amazing
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2016
leah
"my stay at Circus Circus"
I liked the room, however the carpet of the hallways need to be replaced they look old.
2 night romance trip Apr 8, 2016
Walter
"Great Deal for Vegas Weekend"
Great deal for a Casino/Resort at the end of the main strip. Theme park inside was worth the money.
2 night trip with friends Apr 8, 2016
Convenient to all the other casino's
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2016
peggy
"Hotel is outdated."
This hotel is outdated and has a foul odor through out the hallways. I will never stay at this hotel again.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2016
"Middle of the road"
Great with family kids love it lots of games and activities for them. Downside hotel is very run down you can tell its an older hotel and even though rooms say no smoking you can catch a slight scent of cigarette smell. Location is ok to drive around to other resorts its a very long walk to main strip casinos. I rate it high due to the price you cant beat it!!
Omar
"Adventure Dome Fun"
First time I took my kids to circus circus. They had a ball that adventure dome.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2016
Jaime
"Awesome stay"
We stayed at Skyrise Tower on the 15th floor, the shower tub accumulates water and it takes a while to drain so maybe you can do something about it and there's no complimentary toothbushes and toothpaste but overall, our stay was pretty good, awesome and we had a blast!
"Would do it again!!!"
Have stayed here a few times and it's a great place to stay in Vegas... My suggestion is booking in the casino tower.. And for about $10 more a night upgrade to a junior suite.. Nice, clean, spacious rooms...
3 night romance trip Apr 5, 2016
"Vegas 2016 Spring Break"
Well tub had a slow drain problem and, no inside tub safety mat to get out safely..lol..so i barely made it out of there without myself!! Haha.and in room coffee maker could of had more coffee and creamers for this coffee drinker ..but overall, our room and floor was pretty wonderful!! The pillow top beds and pillows instantly made us relaxed!! LOL.Thank you!! Would definitely stay here again! The staff was sooo nice throughout the hotel and casino!!including the extremely nice desk lady whose name was covered by her pretty hair, sadly.I would like to commend her for her hospitality right away!! There also was NO credit card deposit of $50 needed at checkin, just the required resort fees,& I was checked in within 5-7 min!! We wished we could stay longer in fact but, work called!!oh well!! Lol.For the value on the strip, Circus Circus, still beats some of the other hotels around, including downtown!!Express checkout is on in room TV also, which came in handy for our checkout.No need to turn in keys either, just leave them in the room! Needless to say, I was extremely pleased to honor my friends bday trip this past weekend!! Vegas still rocks!!!
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2016
cheryl
"Great time"
Great!
1 night trip Apr 10, 2016
jessica
They charged me extra resort fees while I said i do not use any resort thing.
2 night romance trip Apr 9, 2016
Jaymin
It was a very nice hotel to stay at for the kids. We were in the west tower good view of the strip and room was perfect up to date which I really liked. Bathroom was big enough and loved the tub. Housekeeping was so kind I loved her! Overall a great experience my children had fun and won at a lot of the games. Mommy and daddy were able to play a little at night at the slots which has free drinks while you play. If I come with my children again most definitely staying at this hotel.
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2016
Gladis
"NOT HAPPY BAD SERVICE ,"
I made my reservation and requested a king size bed when I got to check in I was told I couldn't get a king size bed as they were all sold out .. what the point of a reservation then... then I'm told that I need to pay an additional $80.00 to complete my check in and it wasn't explained to me what the fees were for. the room was old and it smelled we stayed in the manor c which I didn't know existed . I wanted to be in the MAIN casino..
3 night romance trip Apr 8, 2016
NICHOLE
I just felt like I was away from everything even the downstair casino
2 night trip Apr 8, 2016
Ronald
"Unimpressed"
Not great, first night went to the Steak House and think that $60 for a dry prime rib is a RIP off, would not recommend
2 night romance trip Apr 9, 2016
Sandra
It was awesome and my kids enjoyed it
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2016
Karl
"Happy travels"
This hotel was nice. Especially for the price. There's so much to do around the area. Great for the kids.
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
Nadia
"Fun for the whole family!!!!!"
Did not spend much time in the room but they were super comfy and clean! It was definitely a fun experience and will be coming back again! (a family friendly place your kids will love!)
rafael
"Not my 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th choice."
The room floor and bed was not clean. A big no no..
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2016
"Try the steakhouse"
Great spot and casino for the price
Jeffrey
"Good for kids!!"
I feel the rooms need to be updated but overall it was good
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2016
Ronnita
"Manor House is Good for Convenient Parking"
Circus Circus offers all the amenities of a fancier Strip hotel at a slightly faded in-need-of-renovation location. The Manor House is the cheapest room, and is perfect if you have a car and plan to drive places since you can park right outside. Sadly, not many other casinos are in walking distance, with SLS 1/4 mile north, the main strip 1/2 mile south, and Stratosphere 1/2 mile north.
3 night trip with friends Apr 8, 2016
Christopher
Well the stay was ok but really dirty convenient for kids to go to the Adventure Dome but other wise for the price I could have gone to a better Hotel. Plus the parking structure was very dirty.
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2016
Maria
Stayed in the west tower for extra bucks, hoping it was better then the skyrise. But nope. Its was worst. The fan didn't work in the restroom, shower tub drained slow, tv remote didn't work. The staff were friendly though.
darlene
A so-so experience, but fine for the price. A bit faded and run-down, with the pool elevator not working, so had to go out on the street and cross the road to get to the pool. The room had some wear and tear, but was clean and comfortable if basic. The place is enormous, so even finding the check-in desk took some doing as we arrived by car. We paid $124, including the resort fee. We were just passing through Vegas, so had no interest in the rides or casino.
"GOOD EXPERIENCE"
STAYED AT THE WEST TOWER FOR A COUPE OF NIGHTS.GOOD FOR KIDS.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2016
ALFREDO
"nice"
I enjoyed myself it was quiet n comfyy
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2016
lovely
"Unhappy with the Circus!"
Check-in was horrible. There for my son's wedding. Person checking us in "Maggie" was rude, had no personality, and at the end of our check-in tried to up-sell us on services. Spoke to her supervisor about her poor attitude and once he saw we purchased through a 3rd party had no interest in speaking with us about the incident. Will not go back to Circus-Circus as this put a dark cloud over an otherwise happy occasion.
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2016
Donald
"Circus circus"
The hotel was huge and you almost had to walk a mile it seemed just to get to the hotel front desk and to your room. The hotel is very outdated and had a certain smell of cleaning products and cigarette smell stuck in the carpet. It was cheap and fit our needs since being in Vegas we weren't in the hotel except for to sleep and bathe. They need to update the hotel and rooms but overall it was a good stay. No bugs or major dirt in the rooms. I hear it has free circus shows that we were not able to fit in while there. It is a bit north on the strip and you have to take a bus to the other casinos and hotels on the strip. Vince Neil's restaurant was very good there also. The price was the overall decision maker of our stay and it met our needs.
3 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2016
Great value for the money.
"okay for the price"
It was fun
lachonce
Hi if someone is able to read this I am disappointed because two pairs of sun glasses got stolen my wife left them on a table and when we noticed where gone.
Salomon
"Old but still worth it"
Fantastic time
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2016
"My stay at Circus Circus"
I enjoyed my stay at Circus Circus. I was supposed to stay for 4 days but decided to stay one more day. I enjoyed the many amenities the hotel has to offer and my baby enjoyed the pool most of all. For the price, it was a really good choice.
Josue
"circus circus"
overall good
3 night trip Apr 8, 2016
"Good resort expensive dinning"
I had good time with my family at Circus Circus; however, restaurants, and buffet at Circus was TOO EXPENSIVE. We spent money at the casino at least food should be affordable.
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2016
Radames
Poor people on the reception. They don't know how to treat a guest. So disappointed by the management on registration desk.
1 night trip with friends Apr 8, 2016
"Do not stay in manor with kids"
Fun activities for kids at arcade, circus acts, and adventure dome. Hotel room price was great. Hotel staff was helpful and really nice. Manor room had cigarette smell (non smoking room) cigarette burn through comforter and on desk. Also smoke alarm wrapped in plastic and chew can in dresser drawer left from previous guests. Weed smell every night in hallway. Heard every word and loud s&x from neighbors. NOT good for my kids 10, 14, and 16.
4 night family trip Apr 4, 2016
Erin
"Nice staff and service- weird pool location"
The staff was nice and even delivered an extra blanket for me- the only weird part about the hotel was that the pool is out in the middle of nowhere and to get there we needed to take 3 separate elevators and go down through a room corridor and out what seemed like a fire exit...there were 2 pools but you would never know it lol
4 night romance trip Apr 2, 2016
Catarino
Staff at registration desk very polite; staff members walking around the hotel were not very knowledge about the hotel (e.a. if asked where places within the hotel were located).
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2016
Richie
"Vacation 2016"
Good value
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2016
Iosif
Hotel stay was great, only thing really I could complain about was that the toilet would flush anything down had to flush 3 to 4 times everytime jus to get it to work an then the bathtub water wouldn't drain either but other than that it was great
"Awesome vacation."
Our stay was great, enjoyed the time out here!The boys had a great time at the Adventure Dome and the surrounding area.
3 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2016
"Circus circus is gross"
We came to Circus Circus for a soccer tournament. We were disappointed that the elevator was broken I guess it was OK because we found the stairs to our second-story room which was reminiscent of a dungeon. The buffet was barely edible. We will not be staying here again, my wife says don't ever say that but I believe to be true. Peace out
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
"Circus Circus stay"
Price was OK and amusement activities for kids were good
3 night family trip Mar 31, 2016
Our kids loved the adventuredome. While the main areas of the hotel and elevators seemed a little grimy, we found our room to be clean and adequate. Definitely an older and maybe run-down space but worked for what we needed. I personally would not plan an entire getaway there but as a stop on our way home from the mountains it was just fine.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
"Good place for kids because of the adventuredome"
Hotel good for kids because of the theme park with roller coaster rides, games, and circus acts inside. There's also buffet and restaurants/bars w karaoke night ( Vince Neil's Turtuado)...however no fridge or microwave in rooms. Someone stole our do not disturb tag on our door, so we ended up having our room cleaned everyday and they did a great job.
5 night family trip Mar 29, 2016
"Enjoyable stay in Circus Circus !!!"
Our stay was fine and enjoyable
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2016