All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
3335 Lee Highway, Arlington, VA, 22207, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Yuck"
The room was dingy with dust 1/4 inch thick behind the bed
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
"Great price for a nice hotel"
Very cozy, clean, and you get more than your money's worth. I would definitely stay again and recommend it to others.
Sara
"Nice hotel for the cost"
The location of the hotel is a bit far from where I needed to go and I had to take some trains and buses to get where I wanted, but the trip wasn't long and the money saved was significant. This hotel had some very kind staff, especially the woman giving me some tips on how to explore the town, and where I could store my bags when visiting the smithsonian (there is a place you can store them for free, assuming you have a couple quarters {which you get back when you pick them up}). Overall, I'd recommend this to folks.
Bryan
"Just perfect for our purposes of our visit"
The room was comfortable and neat. The staff were helpful.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Wants Wellbeing"
I would stay there again. I think the Continental Breakfast should offer some items that are better for health. There was no milk or healthful breads or cereals. There also was no decaffeinated coffee or tea. Sweet rolls and regular coffee are not going to promote a good start to anyone's day.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
sharon
"clean"
Room was clean, housekeeping made bed daily & hung up towels, not sure if ever replaced them in a wk, did not clean or replaced in room coffee, shampoo appeared to have been used; internet slow if available, no printer available, breakfast prepackaged muffins, fruit juice, often gone by 9,(told available till 10) did have refrig & microwave. On a metro bus route. stale smell when used heat/fan.
8 night family trip Nov 3, 2014
"Return visit.....it suited my purpose."
Had to come out for two funerals at Arlington National Cemetery and this appeared to be the closest affordable hotel to the Cemetery. Staff is VERY FRIENDLY and ACCOMODATING! The building is old...carpeting is a tad thin...walls are thin (or adjoining room guest was hard of hearing). There was an odor of too much disinfectant used, but it was clean. In this day when most properties have ironing boards and irons in the room, there was none. However, they do have one you can borrow - both short and full length ironing boards. The Continental breakfast consisted of fruit and packaged pastries that were refrigerated and thus a bit soggy and cold. There was no closet or hangars in my room either. They do have DirecTV so that was a big plus in a town where news is made daily. There's a strip mall next door with a Chinese restaurant and pizza joint for quick food....after trying this one, I'd pick another Chinese restaurant. I stayed here four years ago, but it was just for one night and didn't really notice all that I have written about in this post.
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Ken
No place to plug in laptop at lobby/breakfast area. Otherwise, hotel would get higher rating.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
The breakfast was to sweet for the health.. ,,,,,,,
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Halli
"access"
easy access to transportation...
1 night trip with friends Oct 29, 2014
Armando David
"Not bad"
The surrounding area has places to eat, and there is a grocery store nearby as well. The room was clean, comfortable, and the water pressure was good. Easy and quick trip to DC. My only real complaints were the really terrible wifi and the fact that only one of my outlets/lamps worked. Just annoying, and made getting work done difficult. There was a mini fridge and microwave, but the mini fridge was loud and would wake me up throughout the night - I should have just unplugged it and used it's outlet...
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
"mostly adequate"
I would describe this hotel as adequate for my needs. Pros: reasonable price, pleasant staff, neighborhood seemed safe, only a 5-10 minute bus ride from metro station, room was clean. Cons: Room was on the small side, a few minor maintenance issues (more cosmetic than functional), walls were thin and breakfast was so-so. In a rather bizarre situation, a man in a neighboring room appeared to have some mental health issues and I could hear him cursing clearly through the walls. No other rooms were available, so I turned the fan on to drown him out.
2 night trip Oct 22, 2014
"Five star for the cost."
Great place, friendly staff. Short bus ride to the Metro, easy to get around.
3 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
Kathleen
"Easy access to bus and subway to get to D.C."
Fair. Room a bit small but adequate. There was a bit of a musty smell in the room. The bottom dresser drawer was broken and the light in the fan over the shower did not work, The hotel staff notified upon arrival but it was not fixed during the 5 days we stayed at the hotel. Price was reasonable for the location.
5 night trip Oct 13, 2014
Thomas Smith
"DC stay"
Pretty basic facility. Good internet connection. Not much of a breakfast. Location is not bad - close to downtown DC. Rooms are a little old and can be spruced up a bit. A little pricey for the level of rooms and service.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
Sampath
"for the money it was OK"
i know i shouldn't expect much for what i paid, and at least there were no bugs but the cleaning staff needs to be more thorough. There was an old bar of dried up soap in the shower and gross buildup of long time sink 'goo' behind the bathroom sink faucet. the whole hotel smelled stale which i am assuming was from how humid the area is, I know sometime this can not be helped but it wasn't very pleasant. the front desk staff were helpful in giving us directions and helping us find our way around. the location is perfect, yummy restaurants near by and the area felt safe.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Very clean room, but poor overall service."
The room was very clean, spacious and the housekeeping was excellent. And that's all about the positive things regarding this hotel. The internet connection was awful, barely never working, had to use my cellular data instead, even though I contacted the front desk about it. I wanted to leave my luggage until I do a scheduled tour in DC, and I was told there is no luggage storage, but I can leave the luggage at the front desk "at my own risk", cause they don't take responsibility for it... And don't expect much for the continental breakfast: some preordered cookies/muffins, banana, apple, coffee, tea and some juice.
4 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Overpriced, but maybe its normal for DC."
Horrible noise insulation, dripping water in the shower that would not shut down completely. Most funny - they ran out of breakfast food and said that no money return as breakfast was not included, but rather it was complimentary. And no apologies. Plenty of free parking though.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Good for my purpose"
It serve my purpose. I was there for business. Left the room at 6am and came back 9pm. I really didn't use the service or anything . The front desk clerk was cordial/courteus. The hotel was clean.There was coffee at 6 am(is all I needed).It was 15-20 minutes away from my destination. Parking was included. The hotel was good for what I was looking for a decent price
4 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Irma
"Overnight"
Overnight business trip. Room was fine for the purpose but not as clean as I expect. Hair in corners of the bathroom, for example.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
"Ok for on a budget."
The hotel was one of the cheapest around. It is conveniently located to bus service and to the metro. The room was poorly laid out and I had to do a lot of rearranging to finally get a power outlet for my computer (power strip connected to the t.v.) The bed and bathroom seemed to be clean. Continental breakfast (7 to 10 a.m.) consisted of apples, bananas (overly ripe by the time my stay was through) 3 types of muffins and 3 types of pastries, sometimes not fully un-frozen, as was the orange juice. Apply juice was also a selection. The coffee was horrible and I began to drink it with sugar and cream to get it down. The staff was pleasant and helpful and the hotel was quiet, even though right on the street. The 3 drawers under the t.v. were broken, although I could use one without it falling apart. There was a working small fridge and microwave. A hairdryer was available at the desk. I would stay here again as it was one of the cheapest reservations that was convenient to the bus line and metro. I felt safe both in the hotel and while waiting on the street for the bus. There is a grocery store within walking distance, but few desirable and over-priced eating establishments. There is a carry-out only Pizza Hut with a limited menu located next door. As a single, I would recommend this hotel, but I don't think it would be desirable for a family as there is nothing to do other than watch t.v. If you only need a shower and a bed, this is a viable option on a budget.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Annon
Very Close to bus stop to take subway to D.C. Internet is not good
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Good Room ,Price Good, easy auto access to Washington DC .
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Good quality for the price - Easy to get to DC!"
I'll admit, we were wary because of the low room rate. What a surprise to find a clean, safe place to stay with a friendly staff! We loved that it was set back from the roadway on a hill, which made for a very quiet stay. The desk clerks were very accommodating, even letting us extend out checkout by one hour. Rental car? Who needs it? The Metro bus stops right outside, and it's only a mile to Rosslyn Station--then only 10 minutes by rail to the National Mall. Mind, you're only getting a basic room, but they are clean and have coffeemakers so we were satisfied. The only downs: no elevator, no pets and the (free) internet is a bit spotty. Other than that, a big thumbs up from us--if we get back to DC in the near future we will definitely consider staying here again.
6 night trip Sep 20, 2014
We stayed 4 nights took a 6 minute bus trip to Rosslyn metro station just a short trip to DC .very friendly and helpful staff .thanks so much Janet for all your help.
4 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Cathy
"close to food and bus and D.C."
Very good stay. Anything we needed for the room, or how to get around the city, the associates at the Inns of Virginia were very helpful. Thanks, Good job.
6 night family trip Sep 14, 2014
"Visit to Washington DC"
Easy drive on the week end to Washington DC. Priced right! Clean and quiet. Will recommend to friends and family.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Retired
Was OK. We were assigned a Smoking room. We requested a Non Smoking room. We couldn't get another room but we got a 10% refund for the matter.
3 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
Alfredo
reasonable price, convenient to travel in Washington DC. Wifi is very slow and only one outlet in room. But considering the price, it is a good place to stay.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
I was comfortable but did not like the smell of cigarettes that was prominent in the halls and seeped into my room, even though I had a "non-smoking" room. Also there is no elevator to the 2nd floor so my friend, who has trouble walking, had a hard time getting his suitcase to his room. Nothing was a available on the ground floor.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Nice for the price"
Great location, rooms are not bad at all for the price
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2014
nika
"cheap hotel near washington dc."
One male staff is very helpful as I am new to the place. to visit washington dc, Capitol and other buildings, Need to catch 3A bus to Rosslyn and from there metro rail to capitol buildings. We can buy SmartCard for Metro rail and bus in sided Rosslyn metro station. Senior (60 years) get discounted card. In the second floor, there is a commuter store at Rosslyn metro station, I bought cards for me and my mother. the other options is can buy from vending machines.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Conveniently located."
The room was clean enough and quiet. I could jump on the 3A bus to take me to the Rosslyn Metro station, and it was a 5-minute walk to the ART 52 bus stop to take me to Ballston. The front desk staff was efficient and friendly for the most part. I will stay here again the next time I have business in Arlington.
2 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"close to places we wanted to see"
Traffic was terrible. Not many hotels in my price range in the area. Hard to get to some places we wanted to see
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Not too far from DC."
It was nice and peaceful...Few steps to few good restaurants, Giant super market and CVS. It was 2 nights stay, and we enjoyed both nights...We'll stay here again .
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
one complaint - I had requested a ground floor room in advance and they did not have one.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Room was clean. It was musty when I first walked in but the AC took care of that. AC is very loud though, made it a little hard to sleep. The water in the shower wouldn't go down without completely removing the stopper. Breakfast consists of sarah lee snacks and cafeteria juice cartons. The wifi is very shaky. Still it was quiet and there's a small market strip next door where you can get pizza and chinese food. It's a 5 minute taxi ride to the metro station which gets you quickly to the capitol.
3 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"A good deal in DC"
This hotel is located very conveniently for Arlington and the center of Washington, DC. The room was clean but basic. There was a lot of free parking and a small breakfast. This is a good option for a short stay in DC.
1 night trip with friends Aug 20, 2014
"One transit stay during relocation move."
Good for business or transit stay. No exterior access to individual rooms from parking lot as with most hotels of this budget class. Must go through lobby or entrance at end of the building so you have to haul everything along the way.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
C. R. Banks
"Reasonably good"
I drove there and it was easy to get access to Washington D.C by using buses and subways to have sightseeing. I enjoyed staying there.
2 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Kang & Choi
"great vacation start up"
the hotel was nice and affordable, only one quick bus ride away from rosslyn station, my wife and I enjoyed our stay for our FIRST VACATION WEEKEND together away from our kids
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2014
inns of Virginia
"Camp Nana"
Stayed 2 nights with my Grandson for sightseeing in DC. Price was more reasonable than the city prices. The hotel location was convenient to Arlington National Cemetery, and for getting into DC. We parked in the garage at Union Station and took the Big Bus to get around. Having a refrigerator and microwave was a plus as 2 grocery stores were nearby. Breakfast was minimal, a grab & go as they called it. We bought breakfast items at the grocery and made them in the microwave. The hotel was sufficient for our needs.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Nana
It was exactly as I expected. Excellent location. Good value. The "Grab and Go" breakfast was a bit disappointing, My room was not serviced after the second of three nights there, but that was not important to me. The staff at the front desk was helpful and consistently pleasant. I would stay there again.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Roger
"Everything there is excellent. I need my receipt"
this was my first time there and I like it a lot, if any chance to visit DC or Virinia I will go back there and will also recomend to friend to stay there. Transportaion and food are both accessable and within walking distance.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Johnny
Stayed for 5 nights, convenient location to Wash DC, rooms were clean & staff was responsive. For the price, it is a great deal, and you get free wifi, parking, and mini breakfast. My only issue was with some of the guests being loud and obnoxious beyond 1:30 in the morning. The walls are not thick enough to buffer the noise, so I had to complain to the staff. But they handled the situation within minutes.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Probably would not return"
TV did not work - local network stations had some type of audio issue. Staff was nice. Electrical sockets in room did not work so alarm clock didn't function. Some type of nastiness on the floor under the frig door. It wasn't hotel's fault but front desk agent recommended we use Metro stop at intersection of Lee Highway and N Monroe but 3 busses passed us by. Local resident also there waiting for bus into DC so we know we were at the correct stop.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
JoAnn Pollock
"Quite Pleased"
I recently stayed two nights and had a wonderful experience. This hotel is only a 12 minute drive to Washington, DC and is a great value for the area. There are many shops and restaurants just over a mile away, making it a very convenient location. The front desk staff was extremely helpful, and the room was comfortable and clean. The only negative aspect was an extremely limited selection for breakfast; everything (except apples and bananas) was a prepackaged baked good loaded with calories and sugar. Even so, I am quite pleased and would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Convenient location, but weak breakfast"
I chose to stay at the Inns of Virginia in Arlington because of it's proximity to DC and the continental breakfast. The hotel room was clean and the beds were quite comfortable; however, the first morning breakfast consisted of store bought cookies and black (possibly 2-3 days old) bananas. By the second day, there were danishes, but if you choose to stay here don't expect too much from the breakfast bar.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"VERY NICE!!! :)"
GREAT PLACE TO STAY JUST OUTSIDE OF DC.JANET WAS GREAT ON CHECK IN,ROOM WAS VERY NICE WITH THE UPGRADES:) CLOSE TO SHOPPING&RESTURANTS. OH YEAH THE HILL ON THE WAY UP IS REAL GOOD FOR A WORKOUT!!! :)
2 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
KLOVE
"Close to DC"
Nice clean Hotel . It is an older hotel but clean. The beds were comfortable. The room is small but we went site seeing all day . The free breakfast is not much Sara lee Muffins, an apple or orange (depending on the day you get one or the other. ), Orange juice and apple juice and coffee . There is a Dunkin doughnuts across the street if you want a bigger breakfast.Shower water pressure is outstanding .
Other trip Jul 23, 2014