All hotels in Harrison, Arkansas, United States of America
1425 Hwy 62-65 North, Hwy 62-65 North, Harrison, AR, 72601, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
"You get what you pay for"
Our air conditioner did not work, they gave us fan to use. Their breal fast consisted of bagels, frozen eggs and waffels.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"days inn Harrison"
We had reservations for two nights. Didn't stay the 2nd night because of problems with rooms of ppl in my group so they didn't want to stay the 2nd night. I didn't have a problem with my room but Joe at Hotels. Com was a Great help and got me a refund for the 2nd night because of the problems with my associates rooms.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
jeff
"Rather sleep in my car"
Worst rating possible.the comforter on the bed was stained and covered in cigarette burns as well as the furniture.the smell was horrid,like a giant ashtray.ive never been in a hotel room that didn't have soap to wash your hands.there was spatters of something all over the walls and it was noisy outside all night.i was treated like a subclass citizen because I had an 8lbs little dog but others had huge ones that barked at me through the window every time I walked outside while mine was quiet and went everywhere I did.i was told we couldn't go swimming in the pool because I couldn't leave my dog in the room nor could I take her to the pool when clearly it was acceptable for others to.the manager was extremely rude and made it perfectly clear that it was his hotel and he made the rules.the only good thing I found here was the poor girl that had to work there trying her best to accommodate my reservation that took 30 minutes after I got there to show up on the computeri would have happily went to another hotel has local events not had them full so our options were limited.i am no child.im a 45 year old woman that wasn't there to party.i didn't deserve to be treated that way and I expected better for the rates the hotel charged us.it was the worst place I had ever stayed and wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy.i was afraid my dog was going to catch something!
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Shannon R.
"work related"
in town for work
1 night business trip May 15, 2015
"Would rather not stay here."
This moral is very tired, very drab and unappealing. The bed was uncomfortable and the pillows lumpy. The carpet looked dusty and dirty but not sure if it really was or if it was the result of the sloppy paint work etc. They offer a continental breakfast but you can't take any food to your room. Would rather stay somewhere else next time.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Satisfactory"
It kept us dry during the Flash Flood. Our children loved playing in the pool before the storm hit and the closeness of the local Chinese restaurant.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Vanessa
"NEVER AGAIN"
BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"Satisfied"
I enjoyed the staff at the front desk
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
JAMES
"stay, eat breakfast out"
The staff was very helpful, but the breakfast could be better. Ice machine needs replaced. But would stay again. Beds could be more comfortable too.
2 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
"Days Inn in Harrison, Arkansas"
It was a nice place to stay for a good price! The staff wasn't all the nice. The day/morning staff was great..the guy at night who checked us in wasn't very polite!
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Comfort"
Most uncomfortable bed I've slept on in a long time. This hotel needs some updating.
Response by Days Inn Harrison
Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry to hear about your unpleasant stay with us at Days Inn Harrison. we are in the process of changing all the mattresses out since we have finishes renovating rooms. we hope that you come back and give us a chance to make it up to you. once again thank you for staying with us at Days Inn Harrison.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
"Nice Room At A Good Price"
We spent three days at the Days Inn in Harrison and had a very comfortable stay. The room was clean and had a microwave, refrigerator, and table with two chairs. We would stay there again.
Response by Days Inn Harrison
Thanks for sharing your great comments! We are thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic stay. I will pass your comments along to our staff! We hope that your travels will bring you back to Harrison and our hotel in the near future.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"adequate and comfortable"
stayed 2 nights, comfortable clean room, could use some minor paint repairs.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
dannie
Rude staff, trashy looking place. Would not stay there again
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"Near most places of interest"
Very comfortable well priced
2 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Stop over on the way to Branson"
It was Ok. Property is older and it shows. Rooms need some work. It was a place to sleep and had a small continental breakfast in the morning.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
"Booked online and didn't get what I requested"
I booked online through hotels.com and specifically requested a ground floor room, since I'd be staying with my disabled 83 year old mother. When we arrived, we were given a 3rd floor room, all the way at the end of the hotel. The room itself was what you'd expect for a budget room (bed was hard and it smelled a bit like old lingering smoke, even though it was a non-smoking room), but the lady in the breakfast room wouldn't allow me to bring a yogurt or banana back to my mother in the room, because she couldn't make it down to the first floor in time (their policy is clearly outlined on the wall in the breakfast room in big letters, but I thought I'd ask anyway). The only bright spots were the front desk clerks, who went out of their way to ensure our needs were met whenever we asked for something. It was obvious they were trying to make up for the fact that hotels.com didn't specify in our reservations that we needed a ground floor room, or if they did, it wasn't saved.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Not upgraded"
We brought our own backpacker type meals expecting to have a fridge and microwave. There were none in our room. Fortunately, they hotel provided a continental breakfast but the lady attending the breakfast area kept making angry comments at my husband for bringing breakfast back to our room. This hotel should charge $25 a night instead of $60
Response by Days Inn Harrison
Thank You for staying with us at Days Inn Harrison. I am sorry for the inconvenience you had during your stay. We really appreciate your comments and I would like to inform you that we now have fridge and microwaves in all our rooms. We just got new ones last week. Also I am sorry for the behavior of the breakfast lady. Once again thank you for staying with us at Days Inn Harrison and we hope to see you soon at Days Inn Harrison
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
LH
"stayed there for pet"
We stayed there because of our pet, we were there two nights, mattresses were wore out sagged badly, carpets were smelly, no maid ever came and brought us linens, the ones on the bed had holes in them, the breakfast was very minimal no fruit, milk was out, very small selection, when I was checking out the front desk clerk never got off phone talked to me and phone call at same time, had to ask for a receipt, then found a charge on it for an undisclosed pet when I came in front of motel with dog asked for a floor room and got a third floor, gave her my credit card for extra charges and then they stick me with a 50.00 fee, It is clear they were trying to make extra on my account, which I would not have known if I had not asked for a receipt,. VERY DISHONEST
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
KIM
"just OK"
Get what you pay for, ok room at an ok rate. Nothing great, nothing terrible.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
"Family fun"
Little noisy but part of it was over Memorial Day weekend. Air conditioner was noisy as well.
6 night family trip May 23, 2014
Jo Lynn Johnson
"house keeping needed improvement"
When I booked the room I didn't realize I Booked a smoking room. My fault. But I thought how bad could it be? Wow it was pretty bad but again I thought my fault. The staff was nice and tried to get us another room but it was completely booked. We ended up staying 3 nights instead of the 2 originally planned. After first night I told them not to change sheets just get fresh towels and such. I guess they forgot the "such" because that's ALL they did, not make bed, take out trash or anything. After complaining next day room was cleaned but our door was left adjar ALL DAY for anyone to go in. Staff didn't offer apology or anything but excuses. Don't want to stay there again.
Response by Days Inn Harrison
Thank You for staying with us at Days Inn Harrison and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you had because of the services. I assure you to talk with my housekeeping department to improve their quality of work.Once again Thank you for staying with us at Days Inn Harrison and we hope to see you again at Days Inn Harrison
2 night romance trip May 24, 2014
sandy
"Rude"
I walked in and was greeted by him saying "If you are looking for a room it's a no go." I said I have a reservation I'm not looking for a room. Wouldn't it have been better if he said, "Hi, welcome to the Days Inn, do you have a reservation?" He may have been having a bad day but he was short and rude. Will never stay here again. The hotel needs upgrade bad. Very nasty.
Response by Days Inn Harrison
Thank You for staying with us at Days Inn Harrison and we apologize for the inconvenience you had because of my front desk clerk's behavior. I apologize on his behalf and assure you that I will talk to him about the behavior and make sure he is more friendly and welcoming in future. Once again thank you for staying with us at Days Inn Harrison and hope to see you soon at Days Inn
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2014
"Very Reasonable Stay"
My husband, daughter, and I enjoyed the stay at the Days Inn in Harrison, AR. The room was very reasonably priced and the beds were clean and comfortable. The bathrooms were clean and the water pressure from the shower was perfect. I loved that the hotel was pet friendly as my four legged babies had to come with us on this trip, while I do appreciate that the hotel allowed our 3 chihuahuas to stay, I do feel that the daily rates for the pet stay was higher then I've paid at other hotels in Texas. Overall, we enjoyed our stay in Days Inn and would recommend this hotel to others.
Response by Days Inn Harrison
Thank You for staying with us at Days Inn Harrison and we appreciate you kind words about your recent stay with us. Hope to see you again at Days Inn Harrison
3 night trip Apr 29, 2014
Elsie M.
"Good Location"
Comfortable, clean and secure
Response by Days Inn Harrison
Thank you for staying with us at Days Inn Harrison and we appreciate your kind words about your stay. We hope to see you again at Days Inn Harrison
2 night trip with friends Mar 23, 2014
"We'd move out today but already paid"
Don't shop for price like we did. Most uncomfortable beds; woke up with backaches so bad we could barely stand straight. But since we paid for 3 nights we'll have to stay. We would cancel next 2 nights if we could afford to lose the money we paid in advance through hotels.com.
3 night family trip Mar 9, 2014
Williams
"Uneventful Stay"
Uneventful is good... No problems. Nothing to complain about, it was clean and quiet.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2014
Lee
"Stop on our way to cabin get away"
The condition of room was as expected for the great price you get from Hotels.com. The thing that always gets me is the fact that Days Inn and many other affordable hotels provide amenities like free WiFi, refrigerators, microwaves, free parking, etc. , you stay in a "pricey" hotel in St. Louis (ex. City) you not only have to request these amenities but pay an extra fee. I was pleased overall.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
Sherry Jones
"0. Not worth much"
Was not Happy.. My husband had foot surgery and even thou we booked in line for a king size bed when we got there I told her the problem , need a room in 1st floor would have taken a queen if we had to.. But NO we were out in the 3 rd floor all the way to the end , I was told in a NOT so nice way... We have an elevator !!! If I hadn't already paid ... We would have left and gone somewhere else . We spent the night the following night In Soringfield MO at Days Inn and there were fantastic !!!!? We have stayed at the Harrison one probably 6 times since the first of the year... But NO MORE !!!!
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Sandra West
"harrison high school 40 year reunion (wife)"
The Hotel itself, mainly the lobby, needs a major overhaul. The wallpaper is pealing, carpet is filthy and even the coffee pot needed cleaning. As for the room, accommodations were acceptable but nothing spectacular. Flies were abundant, tv remote was missing and because the hotel itself was below the surrounding area, no internet was available in our room. For the price, compared to other hotels, we got what we paid for. On our next visit, we will spend a little extra.
2 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
Good place to stay to bad pool was already closed lol
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"Trip"
Accompanied a family member to do a demonstration for a quilt guild. Found the sheets had burn holes in them. While searching for a plugin behind the night stand, I found tons of dust. Had obviously not been cleaned in some time. Bed headboard was dusty. Bathroom and dressing areas were clean. Disappointed to say the least.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
"Unhappy Traveler"
Customer service excellent rooms disqusting, Spots on the walls, The smell of the mold in the rooms Would not allow my children to walk in there
Response by Days Inn Harrison
Thank You for staying with us at Days Inn Harrison and sorry for the inconvienance you had during your stay. We apologize that the room was not as per your standards and we assure to improve our quality of cleaniness and appearance of the room. We hope to see you again at Days Inn Harrison
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
amanda
We stopped for one night while traveling and the room was very clean, and the pool was wonderful. Great place for the price if you are just travelling thru on to the next state.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Whitehead
"Nice place when your tired of the road...."
The room was warm at first but soon cooled off with the air. the shower pressure was unbelivable. The pool was great. Nearby businesses accessable, Pleasant front desk staff.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2013
"Bad service"
I know this was a very cheap room. I didn't expect much, but I did expect the basics. There were no cups, shampoo or enough towels.
Response by Days Inn Harrison
Thank you staying with us at Days Inn Harrison and sorry for the inconvenience that you had during your stay. We will work on making our housekeeping standards high and we hope to see you again in future.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
"NEVER AGAIN"
THE BEDS WERE HARD AS A ROCK. THE TOILET DIDN'T FLUSH WELL. THE HOTEL WAS VERY RUN DOWN LOOKING. WILL NOT STAY THERE AGAIN.
Response by Days Inn Harrison
Thank You for staying at Days Inn Harrison and we are sorry for any inconveniance you had during your recent stay at our property.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
We stayed there on our way to Texas and again on the way home to Illinois. Both rooms were very clean but the second handicapped accessible room was great. The room was larger and the shower easy to get in and out of. The first room was very clean but the toilet ran continuously even after we had it checked out by hotel staff. The beds in both rooms were harder than what we were used too. Overall, we were pleased with our stay and will book another room at this hotel the next time we are in Arkansas.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2013
The first room we got the beds were still unmade as if someone just crawled out of them, It was very late at night and I was not in a very good mood to have to deal with this after driving 500 miles, so went back and got another room, this room was clean except for a nice "package" someone left in the toilet. So to say less I was not happy again, but finally got everything settled. Hotel was overall nice, front desk staff was very nice even with all the difficulties. Location was great, it was a place to sleep and take a shower and there was nothing more special about it.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
They definitely need a renovation/update!!!!!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"Awesome!!!++++++"
The best room & service we have had since we have been using hotel.com. would have no problems referring to others this hotel. The night shift gentelmen made sure i was taken care of in the bad weather we were having...MY BEST APPRECIATED THANKS!!!
1 night trip Feb 20, 2013
"Great call for the area."
I had a quick trip to Harrison and needed a room for the night. After reading all the reviews on Hotels.com, I went with Days Inn. Could not have been happier. I had a very nice room with a king bed, recliner, work area and fridge. Very comfortable and quiet. There is a Chinese restaraunt in the same parking lot, WalMart just down the road and any number of fast food places within 2 minutes. The rest of my group chose another national chain and paid exactly double what I did and their room was not any nicer. The breakfast in the morning was standard continental breakfast and got the job done. Very helpful front desk staff. If I end up having to go back, this is without a doubt my hotel of choice.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2013
Michael W
"OK"
It is a OK hotel. I am surprised by the cost of hotels in Harrison. Go to Branson and work a deal at a nicer hotel there.
Other trip Jan 24, 2013
"OK place to spend the night."
Good place to stay Close to everthing. The breakfast is not so good. There is a donut shop near by.
Other trip Jan 21, 2013
"Good enough for a quick overnight stay"
No frills. The room was clean. The bed like most hotel beds was hard but for the price; it was okay for a one night stay.
1 night family trip Nov 18, 2012
Epp
"nice place to stay"
nice room very little outside noise. Good donut shop close by.
Other trip Nov 8, 2012
The front office personnel were very friendly and front office was also appealing when walking in. The room on the other hand was not. It smelled dirty and was dirty. There was dust around frig and under ironing board like it hadn't been clean for months. The ceiling in bathroom was rusted and nasty looking. The room diffently needed updated. It reminded me of and extended stay motel. Walls are very thin, could here the housekeeper cleaning joining room sound like she was in our room not next door. If it wasn't so late when we got there we would have gone to another hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2012
Nice, quiet, clean room. The room had a mini refridgerator, iron & board, hair dryer, and a good working television with a good variety of channels. Room heater worked well (outside morning temperature was 30 degrees). All staff and service personnel were courteous. The Continental Breakfast was basic: cereal, fruit, bagels, donuts, waffle maker, juice, and fresh hot coffee (no decaf.) with an attendant present at all times. Cost of the room was very reasonable compared to other hotels in the area.
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2012
Gary and Barbara
"Convienient and clean"
the breakfast lacked some Hostess was rude.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
dave
"Good Price, Nice Hotel"
Hotel was clean and comfortable. We were booked for a smoking room(not the hotels fault) and were able to get a non-smoking room with no problem. Continental breakfast was minimal, but good. We would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 4, 2012