All hotels in Harrison, Arkansas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1425 Hwy 62-65 North, Hwy 62-65 North, Harrison, AR, 72601, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
Out dated and in need of remodel. Ok stay for just sleeping, excluding the cigarette burn holes in the bed spreads. Great location!
Other trip Jun 11, 2012
Shirley
"Great stay in Harrison."
I would recommend a stay here. The room was clean. It was a little warm in the room after running the air a couple hours. The staff was very helpful with directions and points of interest seeing as this was my firs trip to Harrison. I don't think they are affiliated but STAY AWAY FROM THE DRAGON KING BUFFET in the same parking lot!!!
Other trip Jun 10, 2012
"Moldy"
The room smelled heavily of mold and mildew and the bedcoverings smelled like dirty diapers. We had to take them completely off the beds to go to sleep. I wonder if they've ever been washed at all? I'll pay a few extra bucks next time to stay in a newer or updated hotel just to have a clean room. We did, however, enjoy the swimming pool very much. The temperature was just perfect and was the best part of our overnight stay.
Other trip May 31, 2012
Frankie

"Clean and friendly staff"
The rooms and the overall plant were clean and the staff was very friendly.
3 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2013
"Decent place to stay"
Good place to stay overnight on our way to Branson.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2013
1 night trip May 2, 2015
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Response by Days Inn Harrison
Thank you for staying with us at Days Inn Harrison. We appreciate for you review and we hope to see you soon at Days Inn Harrison
2 night trip Mar 24, 2014
gina

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Harrison

"Not bad for the price"
05/13/15 RMM60 Houston, Texas
Overall the room was pretty clean and comfortable. Everything worked well, but furniture looked worn, carpet was worn and didn't quite fit the room, and there was that strange smell often found in economy hotels. Biggest complaint was lack of available electrical outlets. Room had a fridge and microwave, but they were sitting by the sink area, not plugged in and not even in reach of an outlet - had to move them across the room . But the bed was comfortable, bath was good - nice shower and decent towels. Breakfast was OK - expected selections. Room was very quiet. I would stay again for the price.
04/14/15 Bobby H Gladewater
Breakfast area was not very clean. The food was just so so. Coffee was awful.. Rooms were clean. I like the shuttle service.
"Needs an update"
03/19/15 Ared21
Unfortunately, I had a room with a broken handle on the sink and it fell off repeatedly, the toilet would not flush, and the water was not anywhere near what water should look like. The breakfast and staff were friendly and I recommend the facility get an update or review of each room for maintenance concerns.
"Clean Rooms, Friendly Staff, Needs Updating"
03/03/15 Candace W Maumelle, Arkansas
Had a pleasant stay with a very nice and accommodating customer service. The room was clean and and amenities as specified but the bathroom needed caulking and repair, debris in corners and the carpet needed replaced. Parking at your room door is great. An all around update to this hotel is needed though. I would stay here again for the price.
"Crap in a hat"
02/22/15 Willowfive
I stayed for 3 days only because I had booked online & couldn't get a refund. The room was freezing the coffee pot was dirty the refrigerator froze all my fresh vegetables that I had purchased the light in the bathroom kept flickering the towel rack fell when I put my pjs on top of it dropping my pjs into the toilet & barey missed hitting my head. The wifi kept going in & out. The sheets were itchy. My stay in Harrison was extended so I checked out & went to different hotel.
"Excellent motel for the money"
02/09/15 Jimmie Y Adamsville, Tennessee
Friendly staff, clean room, decent breakfast, economical rates. Not five star, but if I wanted five star I could pay 3 or 4 times the rate. Very adequate for the traveler.
"Decent for the price"
02/06/15 95zg Tacoma, Washington
For the price this was a decent hotel. The bed was not the best nor was the recliner. However it was not all that bad for the price I paid.
"Better than I expected and a good value"
01/11/15 kevin469 Omaha
After reading other reviews on this hotel, I was worried about what I would find. When I arrived, I was surprised in a good way. The hotel was easy to find, the staff at the desk friendly and fast, and the property was orderly and clean. As soon as I opened the room door, the room smelled clean with no offensive odors and only a faint smell of cleaners that were used to clean the room (which is what you want to smell). Bathroom was clean, new TV installed, and the bed was made up every morning. Cleaning staff was friendly. Hotel is not new and shows signs of its age, but overall in good shape. Only negatives to the room was a burned out bathroom light bulb and a coffee maker placed under the bathroom sink towel rack (which seems like a poor location to me). There were coffee packages in the room to go with the coffee maker. Continental breakfast was very skimpy (luckily there are lots of restaurants close by). But for the $55 per night I paid, this Days Inn was a very good deal.
"My Wyndham Experience"
01/07/15
I enjoyed my stay at Day's Inn but my overall experience with Wynham service on my recent trip was deplorable. I experienced lost reservations, double booking and general confusion dealing with reservations. The net result to me was a charge of $80 for a missed reservation in Sioux City Iowa that I tried to cancel because of weather conditions. If you review my account you will see that I was charged for 2 stays on Jan. 3, 2015. Thank you for your review of my Wyndham account. Ken Kinsley
"disappointed"
01/04/15 Ron P
when we arrived desk person seemed confused but we got into the room the microwave was up on a shelf and unable to be plugged in the refrigerator was in the space that would be reserved for your your suitcase and you were unable to hang anything up in the room moving the microwave to a position where was almost possible had to use my own extension cord to plug in the microwave so we could heat up some food. Spots on pillow case..... Etc....