All hotels in Harrison, Arkansas, United States of America
1425 Hwy 62-65 North, Hwy 62-65 North, Harrison, AR, 72601, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Quite clean
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
    Poor vibe
    Food is not good
    Bad amenities
"NEVER AGAIN"
THE BEDS WERE HARD AS A ROCK. THE TOILET DIDN'T FLUSH WELL. THE HOTEL WAS VERY RUN DOWN LOOKING. WILL NOT STAY THERE AGAIN.
Response by Days Inn Harrison
Thank You for staying at Days Inn Harrison and we are sorry for any inconveniance you had during your recent stay at our property.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
We stayed there on our way to Texas and again on the way home to Illinois. Both rooms were very clean but the second handicapped accessible room was great. The room was larger and the shower easy to get in and out of. The first room was very clean but the toilet ran continuously even after we had it checked out by hotel staff. The beds in both rooms were harder than what we were used too. Overall, we were pleased with our stay and will book another room at this hotel the next time we are in Arkansas.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2013
The first room we got the beds were still unmade as if someone just crawled out of them, It was very late at night and I was not in a very good mood to have to deal with this after driving 500 miles, so went back and got another room, this room was clean except for a nice "package" someone left in the toilet. So to say less I was not happy again, but finally got everything settled. Hotel was overall nice, front desk staff was very nice even with all the difficulties. Location was great, it was a place to sleep and take a shower and there was nothing more special about it.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
They definitely need a renovation/update!!!!!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"Awesome!!!++++++"
The best room & service we have had since we have been using hotel.com. would have no problems referring to others this hotel. The night shift gentelmen made sure i was taken care of in the bad weather we were having...MY BEST APPRECIATED THANKS!!!
1 night trip Feb 20, 2013

"Clean and friendly staff"
The rooms and the overall plant were clean and the staff was very friendly.
3 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2013
"Decent place to stay"
Good place to stay overnight on our way to Branson.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2013
Response by Days Inn Harrison
Thank you for your review and hope you will stay with us again. Tammy M.
1 night business trip Nov 28, 2015
Response by Days Inn Harrison
Thank you for staying with us in Harrison. We hope you will stay with us again. Tammy M.
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
2 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
1 night trip May 2, 2015
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Response by Days Inn Harrison
Thank you for staying with us at Days Inn Harrison. We appreciate for you review and we hope to see you soon at Days Inn Harrison
2 night trip Mar 24, 2014
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2013
Tonya
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Harrison

"Excellent Motel to stay in."
12/13/15 kennethmauritz Lavinia, Tennessee
I am handicapped & we have stayed here 2 different times. I was allowed to have my small chihuahua in the room #112 both times. She helps my asthma and breathing. Excellent Breakfast & Very Friendly lady!! Excellent & friendly employees! Our room has been clean & it is appreciated. We r going back again for another 2 night stay and we sure hope we can get the same room!! Kenneth & Camilla Mauritz says Thanks for all your excellent service!!
"good"
12/10/15 DonniePate Amity
The staff made the stay very comfortable and assisted us with extra items as we asked. The rooms were clean and kept nice. When we arrived they were very cordial in helping us and making sure even the room was satisfactory. We had a very pleasant stay there and will be using them again.
"Branson Bound"
11/23/15 AllanRBaldwyn Baldwyn
Very clean and well taken care of facility. All staff were very friendly and eager to help and please any request or question posed to them. Staff were knowledgeable about the area and locations of any amenities or places about which we inquired.
"Dont pass this hotel by!"
11/16/15 H2515URamyw Raymore, Missouri
This was my first stay in Harrison. I booked this hotel due to convenience from the hotel and affordability. I really wasnt expecting much due to the cost and let me say I was so surprised by this place. Check in was super fast! I booked online and was in my room in under 5 minutes. The room was very clean! It also included a small refrigerator, microwave, flat screen television and HBO which wasnt listed in the online description. I was very happy with the customer service as well. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I actually left my favorite pillow in our room when we left and they had saved it for me the following day when I stopped in to see if it was still there. I would definitely go back to this establishment. Really the only con I have is that I couldnt change my reservation to include the price for 3 adults. The gentleman who checked us in did go above and beyond to ensure I was still happy with the price.
"the manager Jay Patal was very rude"
11/10/15 216shiraw Carthage Mo
The desk clerk, James was very polite, helped us with an issue that my friend had, made sure we were ok with our stay and even checked on us. Jay Pataki, the manager, was very rude, his disposition also was arrogant and cocky. He even was rude to James the desk clerk. I would not advise going to this hotel to anyone as long as he is the manager.
"Day's Inn"
11/08/15 Phyllis R Dardanelle AR
Staff was not very helpful in assigning my room. I forgot my toothbrush and none available. Had problem with heat. I have been a frequent patron and this was not a good experience!
"Great place to stay."
11/07/15 theresah613 Center, Texas USA
Very nice staff, clean room, well decorated, reasonable rates, would definitely stay there again. The 'continental breakfast' did not look good and we skipped it.
"Room Not Up To Standard"
10/30/15 familywomen2015 Texas City, Texas
The air conditioner did not work. The phone did not work. Found a spider in my room. All of these things are undesirable features in a hotel.
"Satisfied"
10/27/15 hilda160 Beloit, Wisconsin
The facility was adequate. Could have used some vacuuming around the edges. The staff was pleasant and helpful.
"Friendly, Clean and Comfortable"
10/25/15 sonm873 Everton, Arkansas
Your staff at this hotel is very friendly and helpful :) Our room was clean and very comfortable. Overall a very pleasant stay and I would definitely stay again as well as recommend to friends and family!