All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
8555 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90048, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Hands down, my favorite hotel..."
The staff is absolutely amazing and the rooms and fascilities are impeccable. The restraunt is fantastic as well.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Ricky
Service and food were great. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Nice hotel but BEWARE of this"
Loved my recent stay at the hotel, however... I arrived after a long flight at around 1pm and the only thing I was looking forward to is laying out by the pool. But the pool is in the shade the ENTIRE day. So due to this reason I would not stay there again.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Yana
"Happy ending to a rocky start."
Upon arrival our room was not clean, from the pillows under the cases to the medicine left on the nightstand by a previous guest. They remain the room and moved is the next day. The new room had a few minor glitches with cleanliness. However the staff is amazing. They made up for it and then some. They have an amazing spa, which offers unique services. They are gracious and kind. Their rooms also have amazing views of the hills on one side. I hear it is a great place for dogs as well.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
likes to shop
"Beverly Hills gem"
Great hotel with great amenities. Only issue is noise from sirens going to hospital across the street which can be silenced by the room ventilation. We have stayed here several times and really love it.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Top notch service and a gorgeous view."
What a wonderful stay at this fabulous hotel. I booked the hotel for my husband's birthday as a surprise and asked for a nice room. We got a fantastic room with an awesome view of the hills and the Hollywood sign. The view was gorgeous during the day and spectacular at night. I was really taken by the view, very zen and pretty. The hotel also welcomed us with a personal note and champagne and chocolate. Cassie was our guest service expert and she gave us a superb, top notch experience. We had breakfast at the hotel restaurant and the food was delicious. We will definitely use hotels.com and Sofitel again!!
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Christine
"Won't Stay Again"
Front desk said they would call when room was ready, never got a call. Six hours later we went back to the hotel to find out what was going on. When we finally checked-in that evening, the desk clerk put us in a room different than the one we requested and that was supposedly going to be ready in a couple of hours. The front desk gives the impression that the customers are a "bother".
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Awesome!
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
jason
"Very central location"
Amazing hotel with great staff. Very good location extremely close to everything. Beautiful decor very clean. New favourite hotel in LA.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Nice place, nice details"
We enjoyed our stay and the staff was very good. We really liked the restaurant and the room was great
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Tracey & John
"Nice quick stay"
Everything was great and the staff was more than helpful...only thing weird was the 50 something lady in the lobby refolding her underwear...guess it really didn't have anything to do with the hotel, but just weird nonetheless...welcome to Hollywood!
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
daniel
"Guests come second at the Sofitel"
I changed my reservation from a Beverly Hills hotel to the Sofitel as I was planning to have friends and colleagues meet me at the cool lounge they have there. When I arrived I learn that the hotel had "sold out" its restaurant and lounge to a private party. As a concession to guests they set up a "pop-up" lounge and restaurant upstairs that was more like an airport concourse bar than anything else. Some chairs and small sofas in an overlit room, already crowded and with no atmosphere at all. If you ordered food you had to eat off of cocktail tables, bending far over to get close to your plate. The hotel made no attempt to tell guests in advance of this inconvenience and could only tell me "Sorry, but the lounge was sold out." I spoke with the manager who also could only say "sorry." The restaurant and bar are some of the main amenities of this hotel yet full-paying guests were expected to just suck up to the fact that they were denied the use of them because the Sofitel could make more money by selling it off to a private party. So, my evening was cancelled as it was too late to find another place last minute on a Saturday night to meet. Not a very wise or considerate way to treat your hotel guests. They offered me $100.00 off of my bill at checkout for the inconvenience but waited until the end of my stay to offer this, allowing me to feel burned right up until my departure. Poor job.
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
Douglas
"Excellent service; room not what I expected"
The hotel is well located. The service is impeccable, from the front desk to the bar, to the concierge and bellboys. The rooms have a problem serious design flaw: the windows are French-door-like, but they are only 6 feet 1 inches tall. In other words, you just see a wall if you look up (or in my case, if you look straight on, as I am 6 feet 2 tall). THis may not seem like a big problem, but it feels incredibly claustrophobic and dark. It is normal to see 1 foot or two of light/sky over your head, but in this case I would just see a wall. I asked to change rooms and all 4 rooms I saw, in different parts and floors of the hotel, were designed the same way. The staff was incredibly accommodating and tried their best, but there was only so much they could do. The food at the restaurant and room service was outstanding. The lobby and common areas are very well maintained. I would strongly recommend the hotel if the windows were not designed for a hobbit!
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
"nice spot"
Great location. We were able to walk to dinner and breakfast. The pillows were pretty terrible
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
joseph
"great pick!"
We were very comfortable and well taken care of at this hotel. We would definitely come back.
2 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
Bonnie
Great hotel in great location, service A1 & will stay here anytime in LA
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Nice stay for business. Room could be cleaner."
This hotel was very impressive! Good neighborhood, beautiful space. The only complaint I have is that the room wasn't as clean as I would have expected. I found hairs on the towels and in the shower, which are not a very welcome site. Other than that though, everything was great.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"very expensive for what you get"
building and room seemed old and run down, dirty , lots of traffic noise.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
The hotel has a great lobby lounge w/live music on occasion & is across the street from the Beverly Center (mall) Ive stayed here twice even thought its only 3miles from just to get away.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Andy
"Lovely NYE stay"
The Sofitel is an exceedingly striking hotel with a very accommodating staff. We just stayed the one night, but it was a lovely experience! One slight hitch, when we arrived around 4:30pm, our room wasn't ready yet. Since we had early dinner reservations and needed to get ready, they were able to find us a different room, which was nice. The only problem is that we were given one of the rooms that hasn't been updated; small tub, that sort of thing. A bit of a downgrade from what we booked originally, so watch out for that. Other than that, the stay was lovely. Their waffles are amazing!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Natalie
"Rooms not clean!"
I was given a room that had not been cleaned. I stay at premier hotels all over the world and this is the 1st time I have EVER been sent to a room that had not been cleaned. It was disgusting. The front desk manager tried to make it right by giving me the same room but only up a few floors.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"New Years Eve"
The staff was so engaging and helpful, we stayed on a very busy night and all our needs were met with enthusiasm. They exceeded our expectations by a long shot. We will definitely be returning.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"In the middle of it all"
The hotel's housekeeping staff is very good and efficient. Providing extra services to keep your room quite comfortable. Replace sheets? No problem. Extra towels? No problem. Need extra toiletries? Again, no problem. "Lanvin Toiletries are supplied. Hotel front desk staff was very prompt. Concierge services at the hotel is satisfactory. Example; I asked how to get too downtown LA? And here is the address. Very informative guidelines how to take public transportation. Most importantly, location of the hotel is excellent. Literally 10 to 15 minutes near, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, The Sunset Strip, Melrose, Farmers Market, and the Grove. Using public transportation naturally. I did not eat at the hotel. Local flair is to my liking. And for smokers? There is a outside seating area with a great view of the turn around drive and people watching. Enjoy!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
mikee
"Good and bad"
I loved the hotel supper nice and perfect location but the only problem I had was cleaning part you be leaving the room go for breakfast then lunch you come back to the room still not clean. You call to order extra shampo towels it takes them 3 hours not kidding and when I call they say sorry we r a little backed up. That's the only thing I didn't like. Over all was nice.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
D
"Great deal, good hotel, central location"
So this is an Expedia rewards VIP hotel. I was given an upgrade to a nice room upon check in. Toiletries are Hermes which is nice. The room was clean and ready on time. Occasionally I've had a slightly pompous French employee check me in, but this time the front desk person was great. Wifi is free and you can always get a quick bite at the Beverly center across the street. Only complaint is there were loud parties in my floor. But upon complaining, the hotel took off the parking charge. parking is pricey at 40 bucks a night. The bar has a nice scene - nothing like the Mondrian, but pretty nice.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Nero
"Great location, nice hotel"
Great hotel location. Friendly staff, nice clean rooms. Definitely recommend it. However, it was annoying to have to pay $37 for valet per day, what am I supposed to do? Find street parking? Our family drove up separately and I spoke to the manager and he kindly waived the valet fee for my husband's car. That was nice but all those added fees for "tourism tax", wi-fi, valet, room service, etc. are such a turn-off. Be prepared to pay an extra $100-$200 for this added fees which are all on fine print of course . I wish they disclosed the room rate including all added fees, it's not like you have a choice anyway. I would have still stayed there.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
maria
"Clean, Classy, Comfortable"
Happy wife, happy life. Its pretty simple, great location, unique hotel. We spend our 1st christmas today after being married. Staff was GREAT, GOOD WORK GUYS!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Claude
"LA Visit"
Everything went fine. Check in was easy. We got in very late. We could have had more bottled water in our room complimentary. Also the bar always had a function going on so the hotel guests couldn't reall sit in the bar to enjoy a cocktail or two in a relaxed atmosphere. Also very spendy. We had to leave the hotel for a cocktail because it was always so loud and busy. So people when you read the reviews believe it about the bar.
3 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
April
"Be prepared to feel welcomed"
The entire staff of the Sofitel was amazing - everyone made me feel welcome and taken care of - a first rate hotel staff.
2 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
"Fine hotel"
Is close to the mall so you can really have a lot sipping time
4 night trip with friends Dec 17, 2014
"The décor was at best odd."
Lack of staff in lounge area. We found this Hotel very odd. Its so retro and discombobulated.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
jd
"Perfect hotel near my medical procedure"
Great service. Staff treat you like you're VIP. Couldn't ask for any improvements.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
ali
"amazing property"
Beautiful facility's , amazing staff, gorgeous surroundings, would recommend undoutably.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
michele
"L.A. Get Away"
I just wanted to say how friendly and professional the staff was. William at the front desk went above and beyond to help me out of a technical difficulty that was entirely my fault when I booked with a room with Hotel.com. He was very calm and super accomadating and overall a super nice guy. Also the room service is lighting speed. Brad at the front desk was also very helpful and nice . I would stay at this hotel again. Great location and experience for anyone visitng L.A. and also fun to stay for an night or two even if you live in L.A. just to a have that "get away" feeling!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
Nice hotel. No Coffee maker in the room. Clean great view nice pool.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Shayne
"Nice place, great location"
This is a very nice hotel in a great location. The room was small and oddly configured but that was not a big deal. We have stayed there before, and will stay there again.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
howard
"Beverly Hills Hotel"
very nice hotel in Beverly Hills, we had a quiet room hill site with view to the Hollywood Sign, shopping center across the street
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
August
"Hotel was wonderful."
Love the Sofitel hotel and this one lived up to the hype. The atmosphere was lovely, the quality and comfort of the room was just perfect.
"Halloween"
Had a great stay. Staff was very friendly. Good location, walking distance to restaurants and weho bars. The tv cloud have been a little bigger and better local cable channels available.
Enjoyed my stay !! Recommend it , it's in a great location
Poor security at the hotel. Total strangers may get in and out and knock your door. Feels insecure staying in your room. Staff not very helpful. Doormen care only about bringing taxies and getting tips, not pleasant crowd. The rooms are clean, which you would absolutely expect from a 4-star hotel. The only good thing to say about this place is location - in the middle between Beverly Hills and The Groves, and right across the Beverly Center. So, if you are not worried much about security - might be a reasonable choice for you. If traveling with family and kids - stay away - not a friendly place!
"In the heart of West LA"
Quick 1-night stay. Easy to get to, great staff, and very nice hotel.
"Small Room"
Room was small and closet door and bathroom door kept colliding
2 night trip Nov 14, 2014
Shirley
"My new place of choice in LA"
Wonderful Hotel in Beverly Hills, everything as advertised +++ Without hesitation or further trying new places ,Im making this Hotel my place of choice for future trips to LA
3 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Francois
"Perfect"
Very nice people great service
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"New West Hollywood favorite."
More sophisticated and cleaner than than the Klimton on Wilshire, which I had stayed at on my previous trip to West Hollywood. Great restaurants and and bars in the area around the hotel too!
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Nicholas
"Relaxation"
Whay a beautiful hotel and fun place to stay
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Hector
"Nice but not worth the price"
This is a nice hotel and the staff are very nice but my room smelled like sombody had just smoked there when I checked in and it took them an hour to put me in another room. Also I paid for a hill view but the windows were not clean which kinda ruined the view. Overall not worth the price.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
kereshmeh
Everything was as expected. Very nice room.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2014
Alan
"Great hotel and room"
The Hotel was fantastic. Everyone was very nice and the place was beautiful. The room was very nice and the bathroom had a see through window to the bedroom that could be altered by a switch that would fog it up if you did not want to see through. Very cool.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014