All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Good internet service
    Room is all right
"Not worth the price tag"
Hotel was fine. Definitely not a $350 a night hotel. Looks good from afar, but far from good. Hallways and trim looks a bit beat up, it seems as though this location caters more to conferences than travel guests. Staff was nice thought.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Helpful staff but anywhere else this hotel would just be three stars In the face of real luxury competition. Furnishings in my room were worn, curtains stained, and sheets, at the end of the bed, dirty. Food? Selection is limited and inconsistent in taste from day to day. Not saying bad, but reflects the fact that there isn't much competition in walking distance.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
ideadesign
"Never considering it again"
Old, old and old !! I checked out 3 days ago and my back is still killing me because of their bad beds. I rate it below 4 stars
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
saud
Very nice hotel with friendly & helpful staff. We had a good "stay-cation" there...
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Fred
"Lovely Staff, OK hotel."
I originally was going to book the Mondrian, but a friend of mine in town suggested I stay at the Sofitel. The neighborhood, while convenient, is not exactly "Beverly Hills" standards as the name would suggest. The first room I was given was HORRIBLE. Small porthole windows overlooking a parking lot. My friend spoke with the concierge, David, who was extremely helpful in getting me a new room. This room was better. The bed is very comfortable, but I found a pair of fake eyelashes under the comforter, which is pretty disgusting. The rain shower head is heaven. I was extremely underwhelmed by the pool area. It was very small, tight, and while I basically had it to myself, it is low to he ground, so you hear the children yelling in the adjacent schoolyard. The lounge chairs are situated in a way where you have to move them to get sun (and do so yourself, because I sat out there for 6 hrs and not a single staff member came by). There was a poolside menu, but again, nobody came around to take orders. BYOB. I ordered room service several times, which was convenient, but pretty pricey. The whole hotel is a bit overpriced, but the staff is lovely. I probably would choose a different hotel next time.
4 night trip Sep 10, 2015
Alexandra
"Hotel close to everything"
Unfortunately I was not impressed with Sofitel LA. In my opinion it was on the level of a Hampton inn but with better service. That service was non existent after I lost a ring and called over and over to get some action to try to find it. After leaving several voice mails and insisting on speaking to security I finally spoke with them, but they seemed to care less. I tried to use the safe but it didn't work. They never followed up on the matter. Hotel should make more of an effort when a valuable is lost. The staff was very courteous while we were there. No one seemed to care, except Stephanie, after we checked out. The breakfast wasn't very good at all. Very disappointing
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
Steph
"Service with a smile. Very proffeional."
Very professional and accommodating. Staff is very professional and calls you by name.
2 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
Tomas
Stay was very nice. Only problem, final bill reflected a mini bar item charge we did not use. Waiting for call back from hotel to resolve the issue.
2 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
Exceptional wonderful service.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
Tomas
"Nice Hotel, Very Disorganized Service"
When I arrived at the front desk, I was the first in line. One person working the front desk looked at me and walked away. The other one continued to discuss Uber with someone else for 5 mins before helping me. Room was nice until I was falling asleep at around 9 pm and the room started vibrating from very loud jazz music in their bar. I called the front desk and it took a while for someone to come up to my room to check on the music. Once security came, she acknowledged the music was incredibly loud and went downstairs. They closed the patio, but it was still too loud. They then finally moved me to another room where you could still hear the music, but it was not as bad. They then asked if they could give me complimentary breakfast the next am. I said I had to be out of the room by 7, so probably not. They promised to have the food there by 6. At 6:15, there was no food. I called to check on it and the front desk said they would look into it. No one called me back, so I called again at almost 6:30 and they said it was in the process of being prepared even though it had been scheduled to be delivered by 6:00. I sipped some of the coffee, but had no time to eat any of the food.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2015
"A high Quality Choice - unfortunate food caveat"
The Sofitel is a good choice when you have to do business in that region of the town. The food choices could be better (especially for a French Hotel and in comparison to the Redwood City Sofitel). But may it as it is, the Gym is a GEM, while compact, all the equipment is intelligently arranged for a very comprehensive workout. Staff is extremely nice.
3 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
Axel
"Very Nice Hotel"
Very nice hotel - stayed overnight. Staff was friendly and attentive. Close to good eats and shopping.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Leslie
"So swell at the Sofitel"
The bed was super comfy. One of the best I have ever slept in. Also, they renovated their restaurant in the hotel lobby. We had brunch there and it was delicious. Food was accompanied by a band playing a fusion of latin rhythms and various covers (e.g., Sublime and Bob Marley) and an overall Mediterranean atmosphere. Great for a Sunday fun day! Highly recommended.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Christopher
"Great Stay. Ask for David."
The entire staff was fantastic and the room was great. Special cudos to David at the front desk who really went out of his way to make our stay special. Great job!
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Shakir
"Very nice Hotel compared to others in the area"
Room was wonderful, staff were extremely friendly and the Breakfast was the best I have seen
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Glenn
"Outstanding"
This is my first visit to the sofitel beverly Hills hotel. And I have to say it was incredible. From the hotel to the staff and there excellent accommodation for my company were outstanding.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Issac
"One of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in!!!"
The Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills is by far one of the most beautiful places I've ever stayed. From the second I arrived, everything was perfect. I pulled up in a taxi and someone came immediately to open the door and take my luggage inside for me! My room wasn't ready yet because it was only 1pm - but I was able to sit in the MOST beautiful garden area - outside at the "Esterel" restaurant! It's the perfect garden terrace. Absolutely beautiful! My room was perfect! The bed was beyond words comfortable! I could see the Hollywood sign in the distance from my room and had a gorgeous view of the Hollywood hills! The room was clean, the bathroom was gorgeous and the toiletries they provide are "Lanvin" which have the most amazing smell! The food from "Estérel" is fantastic as well! I had the best smoked salmon tartine I've ever had in my life and the breakfast was awesome too!! All of the staff was super professional and I knew I was in good hands the second I walked through the door! I can't wait to find an excuse to go and stay here again! I was so sad to leave!!!
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
Val
"You get what you pay for."
Very pricy, but the facility was well apointed wit grear staff. Great accommodations.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Gene
"Worth a stay"
Staff were very helpful and pleasant. Hotel looks great and room was comfortable
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
"Gorgeous garden patio and great hotel"
We had an AMAZING TIME! Everybody were so nice! The room was a bit small but bed was heavenly!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
sarah
Room was clean and well appointed. Staff was helpful and friendly. Great hotel experience.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
It's not bad in general. Possibly the room doesn't have enough light and also they charge you 50$ of the emergency fee and will return it only 5-6 days after your checkout.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
The stay was very nice and staff were very helpful. Our only negative was that the reception on the television was not very good.
2 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
Leslee
Staff were very friendly and helpful
9 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Azita
"Nice hotel. We had a nice stay."
Loved the food at restaurant. Staff helpful and friendly. Would stay again.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Very nice hotel and the service was great! I really liked William at the front desk. Was very helpful and kind. Will book at this hotel again in the future.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Shaina
"Luxurious comfort."
Beautiful rooms. Super comfortable beds. Well appointed rooms
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Nicolas
"Fast and fun weekend stay"
Staff was excellent from the valets to the front desk and housekeeping. All were helpful, friendly and very professional.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
"Hotel was somewhat misrepresented"
I've stayed in 5 star hotels before this hotel didn't come close. It wasn't located in Beverly Hills as it shows it is actually in San Gabriel . The lobby looked outdated and very dark. We stay at Sofitel in redwood city and it is beautiful and fresh looking this hotel didn't compare. However the rooms wee nice, beds were comfy and the staff was great.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
disaponted!!!
"Good loaction."
Great shopping in the area. Convenient to nice shopping and good restaurants. You do not always need a car which is a rare thing in LA.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
themussig
"Always a wonderful Stay!"
I stay at the Sofitel every year while I am the area for a conference. The staff and I have a great rapport and are very very friendly. I always feel welcome when I return. The rooms are comfortable and top notch. I really enjoy my stays at the Sofitel!
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
"FANTASTIC!"
WE LOVED OUR STAY. WE ALWAYS STAY AT A SOFITEL WHEN WE CAN. CAN'T WAIT TO VISIT THE NEW YORK AND CHICAGO PROPERTIES.
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
JOHN
"Sofitel at the lower end of the brands image."
I know quite a few fine examples of how Sofitel gets it right. This one not being one of them. The shiny and classy exterior is a mere ploy to lure you in. I'm giving you a random rundown of things that simply should not happen at a 5 star place in Beverly Hills. First, the hallways have the charm and doors of a college dorm. Think Compton community rather than Ivy League, though. The doors look flimsy and cheap and are poorly painted - i have garden shed gates that look classier. Then, the rooms. They are dark, tiny, and oddly cornered with the shower forced in at a 45 degree angle. Worst thing: the A/C control unit did not work - and the AC kept blowing chilly air all night. Room temperature was at 63!!! And after a long day of traveling, the last thing you want to do is to get dressed for a 2 AM maintenance guy who may not be able to fix it. The TV sits at an odd angle to the bed so that you are looking at it distorted and try to squeeze your eyeballs around the corner to make the proportions look right. The already tiny room is made visually smaller by curtains that hang from a beam about 15 inches in from the wall. I have no idea why that would be planned like that. And, finally, If you have ever seen cheap bordeaux-paint brushed over horsestable gates - you have an exact replica of what your sideboard front looks like. While the stay was not unbearable, it almost was, certainly for the price they charge.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
Loved my stay everything was better than expected.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
I cannot say enough about the hotel. We have stayed there before and would not stay at any other hotel. From the minute we checked in until we checked out the staff couldn't do enough. I would it the highest rating because they deserve it
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Fantastic hotel!"
The Sofitel is a delightful hotel, in the true meaning of the word. I'm only sorry that I could stay for only an evening!
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
"Perfect LA escape"
Great hotel in a great location, the French do it right . Stayed in the presidential suite it was outstanding.
3 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Glen
"Excellent staff!"
This hotel is convenient to Beverly Center and Cedar-Sanai Hospital. Beautiful hotel with exceptional staff!
Other trip May 29, 2015
"Loved it!"
This was our second stay at this Hotel and loved it. Great location and the service was excellent. We will definitely be coming back.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2015
christine m
"Honeymoon"
Front desk blocked 50$ every day with out informing us they charge for the valet parking extra amount not the money that they block until now money is blocked since 27 April 2015 we tried to reach the manager no respond from them we stayed in several hotel after sofitel money was back so the problem not from my bank.they are not cooperated I don't recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"The BEST there is"
This was by far the best hotel stay I've EVER had. I've stayed at a considerable amount of 4 and 5 star hotels, and this was the best. The ENTIRE staff was extremely nice AND accomodating. The Welcome and Valet Teams, Guest Service and Concierge Experts as well as the Housekeeping Experts, exceeded all of my expectations of true Customer Service. I have now found my favorite home away from home! The Sofitel helped make my boyfriend's birthday a SUCCESS! Many thanks and gratitude to the people at the Sofitel Beverly Hills!
Other trip May 27, 2015
Kay
"Baby on board!"
This was my wife and I's first trip with our 5-month old son. The hotel was very accommodating to our needs related to our baby. We loved the fact that they had a baby bathing tub and kit exactly like ours at home. We arrived super late (like 1 AM late), but were greeted and treated as-if it were the middle of the day. This room was very spacious and the beds and linens were amazing... I found out that they sell them as a package if you want the same bed at home, which we're seriously considering! We ordered room service several times and were extremely please each time with the service and portions. My wife and I have stayed at the Ritz and Fairmont hotels around the globe and Sofitel is now a strong contender in our future travel plans. I'm not much of a reviewer, but I felt this stay was well worth it. We will return to this location within the next year.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"nice hotel right at great location"
awesome service, staff and room, location is great, its right across of the Beverly Center and a CVS pharmacy, you can get anything witin 5 minutes of walking.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Great location.Wonderful staff, trendy bar."
Excellent staff and great location. Walk to Beverly Place or the Cycle House for a quick spin. Spacious bathroom and comfortable bed . Spent the weekend there and had a great time!
Other trip May 11, 2015
loves to travel
"Great Hotel.. Perfect Location"
Staff was amazing as usual! Location was close walking distance to Robertson and close to The Grove and other Beverly Hills and Sunset hot spots!
3 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
The hotel is nice. I've stayed at nicer Sofitels, but this one is pretty good. The staff is very friendly - unexpected from French hotel staff. The rooms are clean and they don't appear run down. Housekeeping is good, albeit a bit slow. They kept giving me 4 shampoos and no wash gel. I called a few times and the problem was fixed. Hot water is great, the gym is very good for a hotel, and the parking staff is super nice. The Beverly Center mall is across the street, so you can eat cheaply there
Other trip May 3, 2015
Nero
"Not in Beverly Hills which is what I searched."
Went to a concert and the hotel was very nice. I didn't like the location. I searched Beverly Hills and thought that was where I would be staying, NOT. Way too expensive for the total experience.
1 night trip with friends Mar 31, 2015
Deborah
"short stay in beverly hills"
Room was comfortable and clean unfortunately the walls are so thin that the noise of TV is too much and affects our comfort. The service in the hotel restaurant was not good too long and not what is promised on the guest book. Starters were good and main was poorly cooked ,
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
simon
"Fabulous hotel"
Only stayed for one night. Hotel was very nice. Staff was great. Bed was great. Definitely staying here again.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Ester
"Perfectly located hotel with super nice staff"
Would most probably stay here again thanks to excellent location and attentive staff, although I personally favor boutique hotels with more personal approach. The double room was spacious with the bed so comfortable that I managed to sleep even through I was suffering from a jetlag. The bathroom could use updating. Breakfast was a treat with a good variety of fresh, wholesome and delicious foods and beverages. Overall, a very pleasant experience. PS You might want to ask for an extra bottle of complimentary Evian water at the reception upon your arrival. For some reason, on the first night there was no water in my room and one stylish, yet tiny bottle of Evian provided at the reception was not enough. Btw, on all of the following nights I found 2 complimentary bottles of Evian at the room and the reception never failed to provide more upon request.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015