All hotels in Asheville, North Carolina, United States of America
3 Reynolds Mountain Blvd, Asheville, NC, 28804, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Heading home!"
Just outside of Ashville.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
jim
The room was in excellent condition. It looked new. Everything looked fresh & clean.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2015
Pamela
"One night stay"
The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The staff was extremely professional and friendly.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"nice, but billing concerns"
staff was very polite, room was ready upon arrival, and clean. however, i had paid upfront and five days later, i still have a hold on my credit card for 100.00. i was told at check in there would be no charge to the card. so why is my money being held ?????
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
cynthia
"Decent overall, would go again"
My boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights during Memorial Day weekend. We just needed a place to come home to at the end of the day, and this was perfect for that. Close to the highway, 15-20 minutes from downtown Asheville, and very reasonably priced considering the location and the price of places closer to or in downtown. Would've liked more breakfast options - more fruit, healthier cereal choices, a source of protein other than a mini peanut butter pack - but overall it did the job. Hotel lobby/breakfast area, and our room, was always clean, and the staff were very friendly.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Great Experience"
Great experience, clean, spacious room, would stay again
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Comfortable"
Room was clean and quiet, need bigger signs out front at driveway. Was disappointed at breakfast
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
denise
"Close to our friend's home"
Shower curtain was too short so floor got wet We had to get a handicapped room as the steps would have been to much for me We missed breakfast by a few minutes
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Our stay in Asheville"
Good location to interstate. Clean room. Breakfast was so so.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Pat
"I would not stay here again."
My room had a stale musty smell when using the air system. The bathroom sink was broken, not functioning properly. Hotel's internet not working correctly.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
WE experienced minor inconveniences like no Kleenex, a burnt out light bulb and slow draining sink that were addressed when brought to the attention of the staff. The staff was cordial and helpful.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Ok stay, poor policies"
I prepaid for this room. I did not know there was a deposit I'd have to pay upon arrival. They insisted on charging me a $100 deposit to stay in the room even though it was paid in full stating that it is a Days Inn policy (good luck getting a straight answer from Days Inn corporate regarding this so-called policy). I poured over the website and found not one mention of having to pay a deposit upon check in. If this is a policy it needs to be stated on the site so that it is not an unexpected expense. My husband travels a lot and stays in hotels all the time. He has NEVER had to pay a deposit on top of the prepayment for his stay at any hotel. When I asked the clerk how long to get my deposit back he pointed to a very long text paper for me to read (refused to give me verbal answer). Then tells me it depends on how long it takes MY bank to release the authorization hold (this is NOT true, this is determined by the hotel's merchant account and when they release the funds back to me). The so-called breakfast was pitiful (muffins and toast and cereal). We will not stay with Days Inn again. We'd have been better off to stay at the KOA campground in one of their cabins.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
m
"Very nice staff"
I booked my stay at the wrong hotel in Asheville. The staff was very accommodating and helpful. I changed my reservation with relative ease. The hotel was nice enough. Nothing fancy.
4 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Catherine
"Should have used Trip Advisor and saved money.."
Bare minimum with the room.. No microwave or fridge. By using Expedia instead of making the reservation myself via Trip Advisor, I lost out on saving money for Military & AAA discounts.. Otherwise, it was decent and I'd recommend it to a friend..
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Nice hotel, friendly staff"
It was fine, like 11:00 checkout? Nothing else to add
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Checked in late - almost lost our room. Unfortunately the desk clerk didn't answer the phone so we could inform him that we were running late. Beds were a real queen size not just called that. In general a good stay
"Nice facility. Close to our destination."
Check-in and check-out was painless, room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Julia
"visit to Biltmore"
the room was fine.minimal continental breakfast was ok.no disturbances from others. overall A good reasonably priced stay.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"easy access"
traveled to NC with my sister - room was fine, simple breakfast provided...cheap rates...
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Sandia
"good, above average"
weekend basketball tourney, hectic, fun, fine accomodations.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Christopher
"Good place to stay for skiing Wolf Ridge"
We needed a place to stay before skiing the next say at Wolf Bridge. This place is convenient to the highway, clean, roomy. Only negative item was the "continental breakfast", essentially nothing but toast, cereal, juice and coffee. Would stay again.
2 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Trent
"Great value"
Used this hotel as a jumping off point for some skiing nearby. This hotel was great for what I needed: affordable, clean, family-friendly, well-kept.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Good stay"
Nice and clean affordable
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
"great place to stay!"
I had a visit to Asheville with my friends. We did a good research on hotels. This hotel was offering good price. We got exact room we wanted. Pretty close to downtown.wifi was good enough.
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
Soumyaranjan
"Close to everything but not in the center of chaos"
Nice staff, clean room, had a coffee maker, blow dryer, and GREAT WATER PRESSURE!!!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Jack
"A clean room to sleep & shower!"
Clean room. Served it's purpose. We were out & about all day & just needed a place to sleep.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
JACKELINE
"Some thoughts on our stay"
Happy with our overall experience. The hotel receptionist provided helpful information when we checked in..
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Home for the holidays."
We frequently stay at the Days Inn North when we visit the mountain area. It's convenient to Hwy 19/23 and just north of downtown Asheville. The hotel is very accommodating to our needs and we get a good deal, no matter when we book or arrive.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
OBXINGII
"Different day different service"
Spacious room, clean.....night time clerk, Buddy, was very efficient and helped us with the difficulty we encountered with the room card. Very very difficult to get that card to work. Morning clerk was the exact opposite of Buddy, she was quite unfriendly and unwelcoming to us (don't have her name)
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Cynthia
Was a great experience. Hotel staff were extremely helpful and polite.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"home away from home"
Enjoyable weekend right around my daughter,shone. We ate breakfast together and everyone was well rested.
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
judith
"Great room, Terrible bathroom!"
The room itself was very clean and updated.....no refrigerator though. The bathroom left a lot to be desired. There was a dirty washcloth hanging on the shower curtain rod, and the wallpaper was peeling. The outlet next to the hairdryer didn't work, and the faucet was very hard to turn on (pulled out). Not enough outlets to plug in cell phones, laptops, etc. The continental breakfast was very sparse. Overall, an okay stay. Hotel staff was excellent!
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Great cozy hotel near the Biltmore"
The staff was very friendly and gave us plenty of information about the area.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Asheville trip"
This is an older facility so nothing "exciting" about it. Easy to get to from the highway. Room was okay, but we were a bit amazed with the poor design of the bathroom. No clearance between the edge of the toilet seat and the edge of the door so the toilet seat needed to be raised in order to open and/or close the door!
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Wesley
"OK for a short stay"
Check in took longer than expected. It seems as thought they are running on old technology. The room was fine-- we only stayed in town for 1 night for a concert, so it met our needs. Nothing fancy!
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Location Location Location"
The Days Inn Ashville North is away from Ashville. Two nearby restaurants. Two gas stations. No fast food. At check in we were required to put a $100 hold on our credit card. Buyer beware, we have stayed in upscale hotels and never have we had to put a hold on our card...Breakfast was minimal cereal, toast, coffee.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Scott Janas
"close to a must see sight"
When we arrived,the stool was running loudly at 12:00 PM...the gentleman at the front desk came to attempt to fix it.....he was very nice.But by the time we were moved to another room ,it was 1:30 PM....this new room was smoky smelling.They told us it was their last room....we purchased this room only because your website said it was outstanding...we would probably never go back to a Days Inn again....we would rate it Fair at best...
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
"Ok for a night or two"
The bathroom door banged into the toilet, and one had to move the toilet seat for the door to open all the way. I cannot figure why they just didn't have the door open into the room rather than into the small bathroom. Other than that it was ok.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Average."
It was okay--better than some. Kind of outdated decor and not particularly well cared for, but quiet and fine for a night's rest.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Travelers
Stayed in a "suite" and the only complaint was a REALLY uncomfortable fold-out couch mattress; otherwise everything was good
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Don't plan on breakfast"
Ok but very disappointed in the continental breakfast.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Basic Hotel in Asheville with Good Service"
Basic hotel and the right price in Asheville. Safe location and 10-minute drive to downtown. Rooms and breakfast were nothing to write home about, but the staff was friendly and recommended restaurants/sites in Asheville.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Nice motel close to downtown Asheville"
Stayed in a suite for one night. Room was clean and in good shape. Staff was courteous. The complimentary breakfast was pretty meager, went elsewhere.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Colin
"Perfect for the $$"
This hotel was clean and affordable which is exactly what we wanted. I would stay here again. The breakfast could use a little work but it was ok.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Kerrie
"Nice hotel, ok location"
The hotel was overall nice and comfortable. Not in the best part of town but I assume that's what allowed for an affordable rate. The breakfast was the biggest let down. We took one look and decided to eat out.
1 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2014
Erin
"nc trip 9-14"
stay was fine , room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was a little lacking.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
mike
"Our Fourth Stay"
This was our fourth stay at this site and we were disappointed compared to our other visits. There was no refrigerator or microwave this time, the breakfast was as minimal as I have ever seen, and the giant spider on the wall (where the refrigerator once was) was a shock to my wife.
2 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Win Powell
"It was alright for the price"
Our experience was just alright. It was liveable but nothing above that. It was close to our destination.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
The only thing I didn't like about my stat was the $100 hold on my card for three days
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
"Flat pillows"
The pillows were very flat and there were minimal choices for breakfast.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014