All hotels in Asheville, North Carolina, United States of America
3 Reynolds Mountain Blvd, Asheville, NC, 28804, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Room was musty and damp"
Our room was very musty and damp when we arrived. There was a musty oder, and stale cigarette smell in the bathroom. When we used the shower, the moisture/steam caused the smoke detector to beep. When we closed the shower room door, the door stuck due to the swelling and dampness in the room. And when a towel got stuck under the bathroom door, a large amount of dust and dirt became unstuck from the bottom of the door. We called the manager about the detector, and he did come down to look. However, we asked him for a different room and he said the hotel was all sold out. We had only chosen this hotel due to lack of other accommodations in the area that night, but would not stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Suited My Needs"
I arrived late in the evening and left before sunrise. With that agenda, the hotel was just fine. The no frills room was clean and the bed was firm. The best way to describe the visit would be it is the closest hotel to my next day's destination and it suited my needs
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
"EVERYTHING WAS NICE EXCEPT THE STAFF."
THE FRONT DESK CLERKS WERE RUDE EVERYTIME WE WOULD GO ASK FOR SOMETHING. I WENT AND ASKED FOR ADDITIONAL TOWELS, AND THE GUYS COMMENT WAS, "FOR WHAT?" UHHHH..... ALSO WENT TO GET A GLASS OF JUICE AFTER THE BREAKFAST BAR WAS SHUT DOWN AND WAS DENIED IT.
Seth
"As average as average can be."
The hotel wasn't good or bad. Room was acceptably clean but slightly outdated. Bed was comfortable. Wi-fi internet was embarrassingly awful. The "breakfast" consisted of toast, yogurt, oatmeal, and coffee. If you're in the area for one night, it's reasonably priced. Outside of that, don't waste your time.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Avoid room by the pool"
Had a wonderful stay at the Days Inn in Asheville - the only thing I would have changed would AVOID the first floor room by the pool (in the summer). People were hanging out after 12 midnight. Given I had an early wakeup, this was not ideal - but everything else was perfect.
"never again"
we had ants all over our bathroom floor and all night all we could think about were those ants. literally nothing nearby. we went to bed at 8 pm because there was nothing to do.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"ok for a night or two awful brkfst choice"
This was an ok place. It was clean. The biggest complain is that the breakfast was not that good. Very limited variety of foods, and both juice dispensers were out of order .
"Excellent Value!!"
Though not central to downtown or the Biltmore, it was surrounded by plenty of Mom n Pop restaurants. Easy acces to highway and quiet surroundings.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Terry
"Extremely good hotel."
This hotel was equivalent to some 3 or 4 star hotels. The room was excellent.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Jchig
Great spot for a short stay in Asheville. Hotel staff was very friendly. The hotel was clean and comfortable. Pool was sparkling! The only complaint was breakfast. There was not much. Just some toast, juice and coffee.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Okay"
My two basic requirements are wifi and free breakfast. The breakfast was minimal and the wifi signal was weak. The room was clean and parking was convienant. I was a little dissapointed that there was no refrigerator in the room. For the cost the hotel was satisfactory.
3 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
erb
"Close to Asheville"
Close to I-26, Asheville was 10 minutes away. Nice basic room. Breakfast was adequate. The area as not pedestrian friendly, but there are nice trails at Beaver Lake and UNC-Asheville a short drive away.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Close to everything but far enough away"
This is a good hotel for the price. If you are looking for somewhere close to Asheville but not right in the middle of everything this is the place. 5 minutes from downtown but in a very quiet part of town. Rooms are adequate. Cont. breakfast is not much but I wasn't expecting much. Would stay here again.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Priced too high for what you get"
The room was clean and the staff was friendly. The AC was very noisy, but when I turned it off I could hear every room around me. Got tired of listening to the other guests so I turned the AC back on to drown out the other noises! The breakfast was nothing to write home about. Probably will not stay there again.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Very clean room , staff was very helpful . I will stay in it again
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Pleasantly Surprised"
We were pleasantly surprised by our stay at Days Inn Asheville North. We booked three rooms and all of them were clean and comfortable. The gentleman at the front desk was extremely nice at check in. We only needed a place to sleep and shower for our one night stay in Asheville and this hotel fit the bill. Reasonably priced and close to Asheville. We had no problem finding the hotel. We ate dinner at The Stoney Knob Cafe and the food was delicious. It is about three miles from the hotel. We did not have the continental breakfast, so I cannot comment on that. It looked fine to me, but the others in our party wanted to try the Fireplace restaurant, which had a very nice breakfast buffet. It was only about a half mile from the hotel and was recommended by the desk clerk. We would definitely stay here again when visiting Asheville!
Other trip May 26, 2014
Vickie
Everything OK except the phone!!
1 night trip May 21, 2014
Roger
"Clean comfortable room"
The hotel was clean and the room was comfortable. It is close to the highway, which was convenient for us. The motel staff were very nice and very helpful.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Adam
"Weekend visit"
People/staff were friendly and helpful but the overall appearance of the motel was below standard for the price charged. In addition we had arrived late evening/early morning after hours of driving and the property was very difficult to actually locate. It sat high up on a hill with very small signage along the road and no specific direction to the motel itself. I would not stay there again.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Perfectly adequate
2 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2014
Very good experience and staff was very kind and helpful I will definitely stay again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Close to an excellent Italian Bistro where the portions are plenty big. Breakfeast at the hotel good have included bananas but otherwise adequate. Staff was friendly.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Burton
"Not bad"
Room was very clean and everything worked. Breakfast was so skimpy that except for coffee I just skipped it.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Exceeding expectations"
We stayed in this well-kept, excellently located home-away-from-home for a week. The service was pleasant, inconspicuous, and more than okay. Help was always offered and breakfasts were fresh and easy. The sad purpose of our trip was made more acceptable by our surroundings and service. Thanks, Days Inn!
6 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"Good enough"
Stayed for 2 nights. Quiet location. Good views if in the right room.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
This Just In
"Excellent value"
One night stay was very comfortable. Room was very clean and the property appeared to be well maintained. Easy in & out. Will stay again upon my next visit to the area.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"good hotel"
nice basic hotel...VERY CLEAN...no bedbugs...staff helpful
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Marsha
"Convenience at a good price"
Good stay with no problems. Staff were very helpful. I have stayed here before. It is close to interstate with good restaurants nearby.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
"Know the area"
I lived in Asheville 5yrs and this was my first stay at this hotel. I must say as far as the cheap hotels in Asheville go this one is better than several. Yes it is older and not like a modern day new hotel but for the $55 I spent it was not that bad. Bath room was nice and clean and a hot shower.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2014
"A great night"
We enjoyed everything about our stay.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Calvin and Debbie
Rooms were overpriced for the location and amenities. There was no refrigerator, microwave or laundry facility on site . Staff was rude when asked to bring an extra towel to room.
2 night business trip Jan 13, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Biltmore House"
Had a very good experience here. Clean hotel
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"The worst!"
I am wondering how Days INN would even allow this hotel to be using their name! The front desk service was horrible with the attendants quite rude! The hotel is in a shady area of Asheville and it took us 45 minutes to find it! Finally, the rooms were in very bad shape and did not look clean. The best thing of our stay was the breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
"Convienient location to most points of interest."
While the location of the hotel was perfectly conveniently placed within 15 miles of most points of interest, there was a hidden security deposit that was not mentioned at any time on the website prior to checking into the room. This undoubtedly discourages possible new customers from booking at this hotel. This is most assuredly a result of word of mouth advertising from previous customers. If it can be helped, this hotel will not be a future choice for lodging.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
Disappointed
"Better than expected"
This hotel has below average reviews but it was super clean and very cheap. Internet was slow and breakfast was edible but not something you really want to eat. Great price and clean. Nothing to complain about.
3 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"Just Fine"
The Days Inn was exactly what I expected - reasonably clean, quiet. The desk staff was very nice. The towels are tiny and they only give you two of them.They also didn't refill the shampoo and other bottles when the cleaned the room. (I guess we could have asked for more.) We didn't try breakfast. Still, it worked for what we needed - a quite, reasonable place to stay.
4 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Very Nice Stay"
Very quiet location convenient to our destination north of Asheville and not too far from downtown.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
The hotel is right off the highway and close to Biltmore village. It was easy to go downtown, the Biltmore, the mall, and Navitat zip line.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Clarissa
"Hard bed and cold breakfast"
The bed was so hard that my fiance and i didn't sleep at all. Then breakfast the next morning was limited and cold. Had half of a stale cold biscuit for breakfast.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Very convenient for North Asheville; great price!"
The hotel was in good repair and bed was comfortable. The breakfast is described in the literature as continental, but on the two days that we stayed, there was a hot and cold meal that was quite more than we had anticipated. I would stay there again.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2013
David and Susan
I was satisfied.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
A. Bradley
"Very good budget option"
I had an early morning callback for a commercial, and was looking a place close by I could stay. This hotel met all my needs: economical, convenient, clean and comfortable. This is not a fancy hotel, and I was only staying one night, so perhaps my standards are inline with that, but I was perfectly happy with my stay. The bed was comfortable, and the amenities were fine. I wish I'd known there was an iron in the room -- I had to iron something before I left home because I didn't think I would be able to once I got there. The breakfast was serviceable, but being on a paleo diet, my choices were extremely limited -- again, I didn't expect anything more, so I wasn't put off by this.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
"Adequate accomodations at a reasonable price"
The only complaint I have is that some of the TV stations were not working and they seemed to be the local news/weather stations. Other than that everything was fine. Service at the front desk, cleanliness of the room/hotel & the continental breakfast were nice. Location was a little off the main roads, but we found even that as being nice and quiet.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Bonnie R
"Comfortable, clean, friandly"
Poor guy at the front desk was on duty for 24 hrs straight...was still friendly and professional! Remarkable!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Pat
"Why this Days Inn when there is better one?"
The room was clean and the staff was kind, but the Days Inn Asheville Mall has a bigger/nicer breakfast, an exercise room, and the new bed covers that are washable. If you don't need to be at this exact location, the prices are about the same.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2013
"coffee roaster down the street, pizza/brewpub"
Mallory gave us great info on what to see and do; his info was wonderful! He made our stay.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2013
"Won't stay here again."
At first, I was very pleased. The gentleman at check in was nice and efficient and friendly. We had reserved a non-smoking room. I was disappointed that it was right next to a smoking room. We didn't get back to our room until later in the evening. The room was well made up and clean but definitely smelled like a smoker lived there. I decided that I would ask for a different room for the second night. However, when we went down in the morning, the lobby was overwhelmed - standing room only - due to the breakfast set up. I didn't want to make a scene around all those people. Also, we'd noticed that there was an outdoor smoking station at (literally) every other room just outside the air conditioner/heater. So there was at least a 50% chance whatever room we moved to would smell like an ashtray. We were gone all day, only coming back to sleep so we sucked it up. But, we won't stay here again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Patti
"A pleasant experience"
Everything was as advertised. Clean, everything worked, a nice place to stay in N Asheville. Only drawback was it was very difficult to find as sinage isn't very good. I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
Doug
"Nice stay overall..."
Room was good. Front desk was helpful. Only issue was the electronic keys did not function well.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Francis
"Severely disappointed with staff and policies"
First, night desk guy was simply rude and not customer friendly. He acted as if he didn't care if we were there or not. Second, they charge, yes charge, an additional $100 (refundable 7-10 days after you leave) security deposit, claiming it is for incidentals, damage, cleaning if you smoke, or pet clean up if you have one. The night guy said "you can pay the deposit or go somewhere else". Severely disappointed in staff and policies.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2013