All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America
4901 Old Shepard Pl, Plano, TX, 75093, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Very disappointed"
Booked this room on Hotels.com at the Hampton Inn and they gave me a run down room, top floor, not clean, smelled bad. Very disappointed in the quality of this hotel. I hope this is not what you normally can expect with booking other hotels on Hotels.com.
2 night trip with friends May 2, 2014
"Nice, quiet hotel"
Just what we needed for an overnight. Great room, well appointed, quiet. Near eateries, nice pool, good breakfast before we left. The only thing missing was a phone book (there ARE still people who don't travel with iPhones or iPads) to find addresses to nearby places to visit and explore. And we were missing a shampoo, which the front desk readily provided. All in all, a nice place to stay.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Wonderful stay"
The room was clean, the breakfast was delicious, and the staff was friendly and kind. If ever in the area would stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Kois Family
"Excellent Hotel - As expected"
This was a repeat visit to this hotel, and is definitely a preferred location! An AMAZING upscale shopping area is just minutes away with retail, grocery, and great restaurants less than a mile away. Immediate access to the George Bush Tollway makes getting around very easy. Hampton Inns are always amazing hotels and always my preferred choice.
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
Matthew C.
"cold and bitten"
Room felt unclean, reception person unprofessional and contentious. heat not working in room(very cold)room had an overall unclean feel, television reception very poor, overall not like any Hampton Inn I've stayed in in the past.
2 night trip Mar 2, 2014
Dr. G.
"Nice for the price"
Room was nice but very disappointed in the complimentary breakfast....there was an hour left for breakfast and majority of the food was gone and was not restocked!
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Grumpy front desk clerk"
It really starts your stay off wrong when a hotel desk staffer makes you feel like a bother or an interruption to her work. If I remember correctly, the reason she has work is because of customers like me???
1 night trip Feb 4, 2014
LC
"The Three C's Of Hospitality"
I always love staying at Hilton properties, because they are always comfortable, courteous and convenient. This hotel is no exception. Located near the Plano shopping district and the freeway, it is very centrally positioned in a neighborhood where my car was safe and away from unwanted elements. Also, the beds are plush and comfy, which makes sleeping a breeze. Finally, the staff is first rate and very happy to assist, whether it is at the front desk or at the breakfast buffet. Thanks Hilton!
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
Jathan Fink
"wonderful staff!!!"
Everyone was so kind and attentive, Breakfast was great and the room met all our needs, will be using it again/
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Tanya
"Quick Good Stay"
Very professional and great to work with.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2013
Terry
"Great hotel, lousy breakfast"
The only complaint that I have is that the breakfast was not good. There was no syrup for the waffles and the gravy was disgusting,I could not even eat one half of a biscuit. If it wasn't for this, I would rate this hotel a 5 on all aspects.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
The Longs
"Awesome!"
Good place to stay. Nice neighborhood, clean place, friendly helpful people. Needed bags to convert luggage from rain and they were more than willing to offer.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
Jon
"Inexpensive no frills hotel"
Nice hotel, no complaints about the service or the room. However, if you are in an adjoining room setup, it is very loud and you can hear the neighbors. Also the hallways aren't very well soundproofed so you can hear conversations as you walk down.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2013
"Business stay"
The person at the front desk checking in was the most congenial and helpful yet. He was available to answer any questions and assist in any way.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
"pleasant stay"
SWEET!!!
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2013
HAMPTON LOVER
"Excellent hotel, great friendly staff.."
Highly recommended.. They truly believe in keeping customers satisfied.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
faizan
"Disappointing"
We arrived around 10 p.m. on Friday night August 16 and there was no one at desk to assist with check-in, We had to wait between 5 to 10 minutes before the desk clerk showed up. We were then given a hand-I-cap room which we were not in need of. We walked out to look at the pool and the key reader at the door would not work, so we had to walk around through the shrubs to gain entrance at the front of the hotel. On the 17th we were moved to another room at my request that was a regular room. The commode in that room would make a howling sound when refilling with water after flushing and the TV remote would not work. On the evening of the 17th I went to the front desk and expressed my displeasure with our experience and the evening clerk negated one night of the stay on the bill and stated the hotel had been having some issues. I also had to get towels as room service had not cleaned the room and replaced dirty linens. On the 18th, the last day of our stay, we went out to the pool for a short time and when we were ready to come in, there were no towels in the area on the towel rack coming back into the hotel, which should have had some. Upon checking out, I asked the desk clerk to have the manager call me on Monday the 19th and I'm still waiting on that call.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Good hotel for bussiness purposes"
Pretty much the same as any Hampton "Nice & Clean"
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Fernando
The hotel was in disarray when we arrived. The staff was uncaring and one front desk clerk even said he wanted to quit. The swimming pool was dirty and so was our room.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"No swimming in the summer?"
I have always been satisfied with the Hampton inn. I was a little shocked that the pool was out of service and I wasn't told until after I went down with my Grandkids to swim. I would have went somewhere else in order to swim.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
"GREAT PLACE"
We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel, the staff was friendly the room was very nice. Everthing was clean and well maintained. The electricty went out a couple of times, but came right back on. Not sure what was going on.it was close to all kinds of things to do. We will stay there again if we need to e in the area overnight.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Rosie
"Great hotel, great location"
Great hotel, great location, very helpful staff. Close by the sports facility we were at all weekend.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
renee
great for the family! the hotel was clean, near lots of shopping and had free breakfast. i am never disappointed with hampton inns.
3 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
aileen
"Pleasantly Pleased"
The Hampton Inn's accommodations were excellent. I was very pleased with the gracious staff and delicious breakfast. We used the computer in the business area and found all equipment to be top notch and in proper working condition. I will certainly keep this hotel on my 'keeper' list. My only recommendation is to provide chaise lounge chairs around pool in addition to the regular chairs there now.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
B.B.
"Great Place"
Clean, comfortable, good breakfast. Beautiful neighborhood. I felt safe there with just me and my little girl.
3 night business trip Jun 26, 2013
"Clean, updated hotel in nice area"
I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. I knew nothing of the area, but is surrounded by restaurants, shopping, and even a grocery store. Close and easy access to George Bush Turnpike and Dallas North Tollway. Very quiet hotel, even with a team of softball players and some gymnasts staying there. Looks a little run down from the outside, but completely updated inside. One tiny problem was that the fold out sofa would not fold out all the way....it got stuck on the window air conditioner and the legs would not touch the floor so it bounced around a lot. My daughter ended up in my bed. However, I would recommend it to anyone in the area, just maybe not the sofa bed option.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
Brooke
The room was very nice and clean. The breakfast gets a low rating .
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Excellent Customer Service"
The two young ladies that helped me at the front desk (both at separate times) had the best kind of attitude a weary traveler can encounter. They helped me several times with my odd requests and with their help my business trip was quite successful. I should've written down their names, I will next time because I will be staying here again!
Other trip May 31, 2013
"Good hotel, but really slow internet"
hotel is good. Didn't spend a lot of time there. But the internet speed was SOOOO SLOW!! It would take forever for my web based programs to refresh and load and send emails. everything else was fine.
1 night trip May 14, 2013
"Not Far From Anything"
The hotel & breakfast was slightly better than average. The staff was polite and helpful. The rooms are pretty small though.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
"Nice area"
We were I'm town for a ball tournament when we stayed here. The staff was friendly. The hotel was very clean and well maintained. Would stay here again
Other trip May 6, 2013
Nice hotel close to nearby malls and other shopping.
Trip with friends Apr 20, 2013
Brad
"Repeat Stay"
We really like this hotel. It is clean, comfortable and close to restaurants and shopping. The eggs at breakfast could be improved on. They seem to be those powdered eggs that they add water too and heat in the microwave. However, you can cover the taste when you add the sausage gravy to it.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2013
Doris
"Weekend Getaway"
Very friendly staff, breakfast was great, convienently located by George Bush Turnpike and 121, theres a walgreens within walking distance. The neighborhood is quiet. Rooms were very clean, I will definately stay here again!!!
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Joe E
"Acceptable for maybe one night on the cheap."
Room was quite small for a King Suite with sleep sofa. When the sofa bed was unfolded it laid over top of the controls for the A/C. The A/C was also a wall unit that had obviously seen its better days. We stayed 2 nights and on the 2nd evening the bathroom light bulb went out and we were unable to get someone to either give us a bulb or to come up and change it. The room was clean however. Our TV picture was also very sketchy. Lots of noise in the picture to the point of grainy, but fortunately we did not have to spend a lot of time in the room. Free breakfast is definitely an added benefit and was actually quite good, with a variety of items from oatmeal, eggs, and sausage, to bagels, cereal, and muffins. I don't believe I would honestly suggest to any of my friends to stay there however. I know that I will not stay there again.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
Shawn
Great room, staff and location.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2013
Very nice, clean, friendly staff
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"Nice place!"
Comfortable room, good breakfast, nice suburban location near restaurants and shopping.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2013
Ronnie
"Nice hotel!"
Good location. Good condition. Nice breakfast bar! I will go back and recommend it to friends!
Other trip Mar 2, 2013
"Conveniently Located"
We have stayed at this same hotel several times because we bought our car right down the street and it is convenient when we need service etc. The hotel is clean and adequate. The breakfast SUCKS though, terrible, cold artificial eggs, etc. Also, this time around, there were shelled peanuts on the floor between the bed and the nightstand -- I guess the maids got in a hurry and didn't vacuum!! Usually the rooms are very clean.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2013
Deborah W.
Excellent! Only complaint is that the description of a "king study" is slightly misleading. It was essentially a slightly larger room with a sofa bed. Would have preferred a room with two doubles.
2 night family trip Jan 18, 2013
Hampton inn is always predictably comfortable and pleasant.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2012
Elise
Room was fantastic. Location was great. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting North Dallas.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2012
Ruth
"Probably will look for another hotel"
2-3 years ago stayed here and it was under renovation. Can't really say I can see much difference. Relatively clean but seems run down. Night clerk on duty when I checked in was not very friendly and seemed put out that he had to get me change twice for a vending machine that was out of order!! Didn't go the extra mile!!
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
"Great Hotel and Location"
Great Hotel... Would Recommend to anyone. Great location!
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
Randy
"convenience of hotel location"
on arrival the hotel did not seem to be close to restaurants but thanks to the very helpful young lady on reception we were directed to some very nice places to eat within easy walking distance.Would you please pass on our thanks to this member of staff .
Other trip Sep 21, 2012
Staff was very unorganized!
Family trip Sep 5, 2012
"close to all the shopping places we wanted to go"
Very nice. Wish they had queen beds. Always stay at Hampton's. This one is located in the area we like to shop.
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
GT
"VERY IMPRESSED"
The hotel is very nice and I would stay there again. Really enjoyed my stay!!
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
Tina
Only stayed one night but the bed was very comfortable. Room smelled good (sometimes smells like the air conditioner leaked). Bathroom was very clean. And the continental breakfast was great!!!
Other trip Aug 27, 2012