All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America
4901 Old Shepard Pl, Plano, TX, 75093, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Plano Texas hotel"
This is a nice hotel in Plano. The room is great and the staff was very helpful. My only complaint is their WiFi service is not good at all. Very slow and have to constantly authenticate. The breakfast is good, but the lobby furniture is in need of replacement. Very worn!
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Close to Shopping Areas"
Extremely comfortable bedding. Really enjoyed the breakfast. Being shoppers, the Market Street is right across way.
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
DC Shopper
the television reception and channel selection was not acceptable
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Almost good"
Eggs were terrible in the breakfast bar
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Brand New Feel and central Plano location"
I loved the look and feel of hotel. The hotes was way nicer than I expected!Rooms were clean.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
"Way Overpriced for What You Get!"
Location of hotel is in nice area of Plan and nice exterior but the interior of the hotel reflects sorely needed updating and maintenance. The pea soup green carpets are frayed and worn and look like they need a good cleaning. The walls of the same color are worn and and scratched. The chairs in the breakfast area are very worn and look like rejects from the Goodwill (very worn out seat covers that needed to be changed out years ago). My room was musty and I could feel the springs in the bed. and When I showered, the water pressure was inadequate and the water drained from the tub so slowly, I was standing in a half foot of water. Mentioned the problems to the hotel staff who said the owners don't want to spend any money. A very depressing environment. The room rate should be much lower than it is if they don't want to properly maintain the property. The Rating of Excellent is misleading. It's nowhere near excellent. I won't be back.
3 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
A. Smith
"Room type"
We were not aware or told when reservation was made that we would be put in a handicap room and they would not move us since it was third party booking. Very disappointing. Shower not pleasant.
1 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2014
Shirley
Very close to Walgreens, close to George Bush.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Erehwon
Probably will not stay again. Quality of the facility is great. Clean building, grounds, and rooms. Second straight visit that the hotel was sold out to mainly youth sports teams. Hotel has inadequate security and supervision. There was a loud verbal exchange in the hallway at 3:45 am. Kids overtook all public areas. Breakfast meal is terrible with food not being provided fast enough to meet demand and the breakfast area remains dirty an unkept during operating hours.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Echfam
Would rather have queen size beds than full size. Everything else was great!
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Forgetful front desk elderly guy"
Upon checking in everything at front desk seemed ok, when we went to our room the tv didn't work so I called the front desk and I was told that they don't have the tv guy to come and chek and he needs to give us another room but same floor . So we gather our stuff and I had my husband to wait until I go get a new key card. When I slid it in didn't work and I heard somebody saying wait I am in a shower so I knew that he gave us an occupied room key. Finally the third time was a charm and room was ok. I heard that my brother in law whom was in the same hotel as we were had almost the same experience but for him someone was trying to get to his room with the wrong key.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
tommy
"too many noisy kids this trip"
usually this hotel is very good and consistent, but this trip there must have been a soccer tournament in the area. Parents didn't control their young kids at 11:00 at night in the next room.
2 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
jeff
"Convenient to my business venue"
This Hampton Inn was a good value and just what I expect of a Hampton Inn. It was helpful to have the Walgreens next door!
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
I liked that Wal-Greens was next door. Close to turnpike. Easy to get to.
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2014
CFC
"Bad maintenance of hotel"
The hotel was clean and the staff was nice but the hotel maintenance wa terrible. The room had a microwave that was on the same plug as the fridge and when we tried to pop a bag of popcorn it blew the fuse on the tv, microwave, and fridge. The shower head also shot water out of the side of the faucet so I flooded part of the bathroom when I took a shower. The sink had a MAJOR leak that drove us absolutely nuts dripping constantly. My nephew turned on the heater accidentally instead of air and set off the smoke alarm. Bed was nice but everything else was aggravating so wouldn't stay they'd again.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Convenient business hotel location"
The staff were excellent and the morning breakfast was sufficient to start the day, with the minimum of delay and hassle. The room was the usual that you would expect and the bathroom was nice and clean, with an excellent shower and nicely fitted sink and countertop. The TV reception was poor, but did not watch much TV, as was there on business, in and out. The a/c worked fine. Bed was OK and was supplied with a very thick comforter.
Other trip May 22, 2014
Alan
"very consistent, always a nice stay"
Always have a good stay at this hotel, don't mind paying $25 more a night to stay here over some of the others in the area.
2 night trip May 11, 2014
"Convenient"
Despite some reservation problems, hotel staff was very helpful in accommodating our needs.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
JCH
"Run down"
The room was very dated and run down and did not appear clean. You could see splatter on the pictures on the wall. The hotel doors slammed when closing making it very noisy for guests.
2 night trip with friends May 2, 2014
"Very disappointed"
Booked this room on Hotels.com at the Hampton Inn and they gave me a run down room, top floor, not clean, smelled bad. Very disappointed in the quality of this hotel. I hope this is not what you normally can expect with booking other hotels on Hotels.com.
2 night trip with friends May 2, 2014
"Nice, quiet hotel"
Just what we needed for an overnight. Great room, well appointed, quiet. Near eateries, nice pool, good breakfast before we left. The only thing missing was a phone book (there ARE still people who don't travel with iPhones or iPads) to find addresses to nearby places to visit and explore. And we were missing a shampoo, which the front desk readily provided. All in all, a nice place to stay.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Wonderful stay"
The room was clean, the breakfast was delicious, and the staff was friendly and kind. If ever in the area would stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Kois Family
"Excellent Hotel - As expected"
This was a repeat visit to this hotel, and is definitely a preferred location! An AMAZING upscale shopping area is just minutes away with retail, grocery, and great restaurants less than a mile away. Immediate access to the George Bush Tollway makes getting around very easy. Hampton Inns are always amazing hotels and always my preferred choice.
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
Matthew C.
"cold and bitten"
Room felt unclean, reception person unprofessional and contentious. heat not working in room(very cold)room had an overall unclean feel, television reception very poor, overall not like any Hampton Inn I've stayed in in the past.
2 night trip Mar 2, 2014
Dr. G.
"Nice for the price"
Room was nice but very disappointed in the complimentary breakfast....there was an hour left for breakfast and majority of the food was gone and was not restocked!
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Grumpy front desk clerk"
It really starts your stay off wrong when a hotel desk staffer makes you feel like a bother or an interruption to her work. If I remember correctly, the reason she has work is because of customers like me???
1 night trip Feb 4, 2014
LC
"The Three C's Of Hospitality"
I always love staying at Hilton properties, because they are always comfortable, courteous and convenient. This hotel is no exception. Located near the Plano shopping district and the freeway, it is very centrally positioned in a neighborhood where my car was safe and away from unwanted elements. Also, the beds are plush and comfy, which makes sleeping a breeze. Finally, the staff is first rate and very happy to assist, whether it is at the front desk or at the breakfast buffet. Thanks Hilton!
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
Jathan Fink
"wonderful staff!!!"
Everyone was so kind and attentive, Breakfast was great and the room met all our needs, will be using it again/
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Tanya
"Quick Good Stay"
Very professional and great to work with.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2013
Terry
"Great hotel, lousy breakfast"
The only complaint that I have is that the breakfast was not good. There was no syrup for the waffles and the gravy was disgusting,I could not even eat one half of a biscuit. If it wasn't for this, I would rate this hotel a 5 on all aspects.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
The Longs
"Awesome!"
Good place to stay. Nice neighborhood, clean place, friendly helpful people. Needed bags to convert luggage from rain and they were more than willing to offer.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
Jon
"Inexpensive no frills hotel"
Nice hotel, no complaints about the service or the room. However, if you are in an adjoining room setup, it is very loud and you can hear the neighbors. Also the hallways aren't very well soundproofed so you can hear conversations as you walk down.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2013
"Business stay"
The person at the front desk checking in was the most congenial and helpful yet. He was available to answer any questions and assist in any way.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
"pleasant stay"
SWEET!!!
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2013
HAMPTON LOVER
"Excellent hotel, great friendly staff.."
Highly recommended.. They truly believe in keeping customers satisfied.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
faizan
"Disappointing"
We arrived around 10 p.m. on Friday night August 16 and there was no one at desk to assist with check-in, We had to wait between 5 to 10 minutes before the desk clerk showed up. We were then given a hand-I-cap room which we were not in need of. We walked out to look at the pool and the key reader at the door would not work, so we had to walk around through the shrubs to gain entrance at the front of the hotel. On the 17th we were moved to another room at my request that was a regular room. The commode in that room would make a howling sound when refilling with water after flushing and the TV remote would not work. On the evening of the 17th I went to the front desk and expressed my displeasure with our experience and the evening clerk negated one night of the stay on the bill and stated the hotel had been having some issues. I also had to get towels as room service had not cleaned the room and replaced dirty linens. On the 18th, the last day of our stay, we went out to the pool for a short time and when we were ready to come in, there were no towels in the area on the towel rack coming back into the hotel, which should have had some. Upon checking out, I asked the desk clerk to have the manager call me on Monday the 19th and I'm still waiting on that call.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Good hotel for bussiness purposes"
Pretty much the same as any Hampton "Nice & Clean"
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Fernando
The hotel was in disarray when we arrived. The staff was uncaring and one front desk clerk even said he wanted to quit. The swimming pool was dirty and so was our room.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"No swimming in the summer?"
I have always been satisfied with the Hampton inn. I was a little shocked that the pool was out of service and I wasn't told until after I went down with my Grandkids to swim. I would have went somewhere else in order to swim.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
"GREAT PLACE"
We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel, the staff was friendly the room was very nice. Everthing was clean and well maintained. The electricty went out a couple of times, but came right back on. Not sure what was going on.it was close to all kinds of things to do. We will stay there again if we need to e in the area overnight.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Rosie
"Great hotel, great location"
Great hotel, great location, very helpful staff. Close by the sports facility we were at all weekend.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
renee
great for the family! the hotel was clean, near lots of shopping and had free breakfast. i am never disappointed with hampton inns.
3 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
aileen
"Pleasantly Pleased"
The Hampton Inn's accommodations were excellent. I was very pleased with the gracious staff and delicious breakfast. We used the computer in the business area and found all equipment to be top notch and in proper working condition. I will certainly keep this hotel on my 'keeper' list. My only recommendation is to provide chaise lounge chairs around pool in addition to the regular chairs there now.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
B.B.
"Great Place"
Clean, comfortable, good breakfast. Beautiful neighborhood. I felt safe there with just me and my little girl.
3 night business trip Jun 26, 2013
"Clean, updated hotel in nice area"
I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. I knew nothing of the area, but is surrounded by restaurants, shopping, and even a grocery store. Close and easy access to George Bush Turnpike and Dallas North Tollway. Very quiet hotel, even with a team of softball players and some gymnasts staying there. Looks a little run down from the outside, but completely updated inside. One tiny problem was that the fold out sofa would not fold out all the way....it got stuck on the window air conditioner and the legs would not touch the floor so it bounced around a lot. My daughter ended up in my bed. However, I would recommend it to anyone in the area, just maybe not the sofa bed option.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
Brooke
The room was very nice and clean. The breakfast gets a low rating .
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Excellent Customer Service"
The two young ladies that helped me at the front desk (both at separate times) had the best kind of attitude a weary traveler can encounter. They helped me several times with my odd requests and with their help my business trip was quite successful. I should've written down their names, I will next time because I will be staying here again!
Other trip May 31, 2013
"Good hotel, but really slow internet"
hotel is good. Didn't spend a lot of time there. But the internet speed was SOOOO SLOW!! It would take forever for my web based programs to refresh and load and send emails. everything else was fine.
1 night trip May 14, 2013
"Not Far From Anything"
The hotel & breakfast was slightly better than average. The staff was polite and helpful. The rooms are pretty small though.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
"Nice area"
We were I'm town for a ball tournament when we stayed here. The staff was friendly. The hotel was very clean and well maintained. Would stay here again
Other trip May 6, 2013