All hotels in Kittery, Maine, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2 Gorges Rd, Kittery, ME, 03904, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

2.8
"Ramada nomada"
Looks like old place never been renovated. Cheap furniture but comfy king bed. Will not return,
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Ramada kittery"
Hallways were musty smelling.but the rooms were clean. Quiet location.not much of a breakfast selection
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
robert taylor
"Needs maintenance"
Toilet in bathroom ran all night. Bathroom exhaust fan did not work - sauna city! Clock unplugged, had to plug in and set. Freezer needed defrosting. No caffeinated coffee for coffee maker, only decaf.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Pam
The Hotel was very average to low. The lobby did not have air condition. The breakfast was very poor on their variety. The coffee in the room was the worst. The coffee and hot water for breakfast was COLD. There was nothing sugar free for diabetic people. We were 4 people in a room which was fine and we always do but I had to pay a extra for which I supposed was for the breakfast that we could not eat so we went out to breakfast every day. Very disappointed on this hotel, will never go back there.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"A pleasant surprise!"
I read the reviews on this hotel the night before and was quite upset as there were many bad reviews. If I cancelled I would loose my money. My husband and I decided to give it a try. I'm not sure what other people found but we found the hotel fine. I believe it was an older hotel that got remodeled. The rooms had air conditioning, a frig, and an older television which worked okay. The beds were really comfortable and we found the room and bathroom clean. The staff was pleasant! We did a two night stay and our room was cleaned after the first night. It is near a large truck stop and an oil terminal but we did not find noise from those businesses to be a problem. The continental breakfast was good!
Cindy
"Decent hotel for short stay"
The room was a little smaller than I anticipated, but did have a fridge and microwave which was nice. The TV was dated, but got the job done. The walls seemed thin, as I kept hearing foot steps through the night on the floor above me and out in the hall. I stayed here one night while I was at a convention, and probably wouldn't have stayed here if I would have spent more time in my hotel or was staying for a longer period of time.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
LC
"No tell motel"
This place is old-dirty and moldy. I would not stay there again if they gave me a free night
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Tom B
"Nice owners but terrible property."
The hotel needs updating. It's old and shows poorly. Quality construction seems terrible as I can always hear movement on the floor above.
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
"Great customer service"
We made an error in our reservation and the staff went out of their way to correct it for us. It was very refreshing to experience this type of customer service.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"One night stay"
Place is fine. Wifi very slow and useless. Room was ready early and breakfast area was nice and had plentybof choices.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"conveniently located"
Pleased with service in relation to price range. Thank you.
3 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2014
gracefulmomma
Good!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Terrific service"
Guest clerks extremely helpful finding vegetarian restaurants - took the time to answer our questions thoroughly. Very impressive!
2 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
Tara
"Convenient"
Rooms weren't bad, what you would expect in this price range. The security of the building itself was questionable, no exterior locks...
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Sad! hotel could use some help"
I think that this hotel could use some help! Our room was clean and very comfortable But I could see that on the first floor it needed some tender loving care. The pool was open, as others said there was no pool. The breakfast was just cereal toast, waffles and fruit. Seems like it has become run down due to lack of money to fi it up. It is a large place and could be made beautiful as it is in a perfect location 5 minutes to Outlets and 10 to downtown Portsmouth. We'd stay again if the price was right and ask for the same room 202.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
G
"Excellent service"
I left a library book behind and called them a few days later. They found the book, called me back, and are arranging to have it sent to me. At every turn the staff was polite and friendly.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
Mike Burns
"great stay"
everything was great except I wish we knew the indoor pool was not going to be in service.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Cathy
"ok stay"
The people at the front desk were very friendly and very helpful!! The breakfast was well done and complimentary. We booked our stay there because we have two children and wanted to use the indoor pool. However, once we checked in we learned that the pool was not opened and would not be opened until May 21st. When I told them that was why we stayed there, the front desk people were very helpful and said we could get our money back if we wanted to. They also said that on the hotels.com website it says the pool was not opened but I could not find it that information anywhere. The hotel is old and worn in places but the room was very clean and comfortable.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Got what I paid for"
Cheap hotel with commensurate quality. No complaints
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
"very good for the price"
The hotel was older looking and run down, however, it was so clean that it made all the difference in comfort. Pillows were good quality and clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast area was kept very clean. Make your own waffles were a plus, no other hot food, but the yogurt, hot coffee and fruit made for a great breakfast for the very inexpensive stay.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Natalie
"Close to Kittery Outlets"
This was fine for one night, not sure I would stay more than that.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"Hotel fine for price"
Recently spent one night at hotel. The staff were very friendly. The outside of the hotel is more modern than the rooms themselves. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was included with the price and there was an adequate selection.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Karin
"Decent deal."
No frills, easy location perfect for an out of town business stay.
3 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
Craig
Very unhappy with our room. Pictures on line were VERY deceiving.
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
"A little maintenance needed"
When we first arrived the front desk person was not overly interested in helping us, but she did warm up a bit as time went on. There were window screens all over the property, and the window in our room did not close fully! The fridge that was in the room, while spacious and handy, was the noisiest machine know to man! It woke me up A LOT through the night with not only normal sounds but loud crashes and clunking! Breakfast was good, especially the waffle maker.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
the bed was very comfortable, breakfast room and offerings were good. there was no elevator or ramps making it awkward to get luggage to room. hotel was older and had a grungy feeling overall. fitness room and equipment were pretty poor. restaurants within 2 miles.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Tidbit"
The place was clean and it served the purpose. The girl at the front desk was not very helpful. We mentioned we forgot to bring conditioner and ask her if there was a store close by. We also asked about eating and She wanted to send us to New Hampshire. We wanted to stay in Maine. She didn't have a clue. I'm sorry but if you work in a hotel why would you not learn more about the area. Well in the long run we did our own searching and found a wonderful Resturant called Roberts Maine Grill. And a Hannfords for what we needed. What made me a little put out was after we got back to our room they had conditioner. She could have saved us the trip.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2013
I read a lot of reviews before booking this room. The hallways did have an odor to them and they do need to be updated. The breakfast was ok. I was not that impressed after reading the review on it. There is cold cereal, white bread, english muffin, fruit and waffle maker. I was picturing scrambled egg and more of a bread assortment. The room was recently painted door jams. There was some small things I noticed, The tub was marked up and looks like they tried stuffing the old outlet (covered it). The location to the outlet was excellent. I have never been to Maine and it was really easy to get back on 95. I would stay there again. The neighbor hood was a gas station, truck stop and fire station. There were no real views to speak of.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
jason
"Older but well-kept."
This is an older, wood-constructed hotel but nicely refurbished. Competitive for this class. Nice included breakfast; the usual. Pleasant staff. No complaints about room-cleaning, etc. Easy parking, at least in mid-October.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Patrick
The hotel was clean and comfortable, and provided a good continental breakfast, enjoyed the convenience of being a short distance to restaurants and shopping.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
"Greatly disappointed!"
One of the worst hotels I've ever stayed in and I travel a lot. Bathrooms were disgusting. I would have left if I had any other options.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Overpriced"
I have stayed at many Ramada Inns and this one really needs to be remodeled. The entryway to the front desk was fine but that is the only area that was acceptably aesthetic. This hotel looked more like a motel of a lesser chain than that of a Ramada. My room was very basic and donned a very old television which did not have very many stations (including the local NESN or any basic sports package that is typically offered even in the most basic cable line ups). The other entry doors were heavy metal, poorly painted warehouse looking doors and the hallway carpets were worn and dirty. The internet was very slow and the woman at the front desk was not helpful. This may have been fine if the cost per night was not so expensive. The front desk lady told me there were no discounts for AAA or Military (as I typically use). Overall, I would not recommend, and I would look to stay at another hotel in the future. Very disappointing.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
I was actually pretty happy with my room. I ended up in a smoking room by mistake, but it was clean and didn't smell. The hallways, on the other hand, smelled horribly. I wasn't overly concerned about this since once I was in my room, everything was clean.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2013
"Worst hotel stay ever"
This hotel is not a well kept hotel. It smells and is just dirty. My family was kicked out because my wife found dried old blood on the sheets. The manager was very swearing at my wife and was telling her we put the blood on the sheets to get a free night stay. And told her we had 5 mins to get out or he would call the police. I have never been treated so badly in my life.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Don't waste your $ Bad Really bad Really really bad Really really really bad
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
mike
"ok"
not comfortable. no a/c in lobby area. Was expecting better for a Ramada.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
"Disappointing"
The hotel is a bit rundown and outdated. I honestly thought there would be a flat screen t.v. and dvd player, but there was only a box t.v. Our room smelled funky. The front desk clerk was a very nice man, and was quick to remedy one of my problems (our bathroom floor was not clean). The continental breakfast was great.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"Kittery ramada inn"
Excellent A++++++ would recommend it to everyone deffinently will stay again
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2013
Tina
"very pleasant !"
we will stay there again next year. as long as price stays low .
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
bill
"Close to the interstate and outlet malls"
This place is nice but could use some updating. This was 1/2 way point for overnight stay to our ultimate destination and home again. Room was a little musty smelling and window was broken, but turned on air and everything was ok. Would stay again but could definately use a fresh coat of paint!
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Euth
"Best Place to stay in Maine."
We have stayed there before many times. That is why we keep going there every year. I highly recommend The Ramada of Kittery Maine. Clean, great people who run it and great staff. You should try it, you will like it. :)
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
The room was clean.had trouble with the wifi the whole time we were there.the toilet seat was very loose.the light in bathroom was out.caught kids going through a ground floor back room window that was out.little scary .hard to find if u go route 1A . Had to drive a bite for a meal
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Sue
The hair dryer didn't work. The coffee pot was tempermental. Both issues were addressed promptly. It was very convenient to shopping.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2013
"Close to Portsmouth Night Lifew"
Very good location. Perfect for 4 golf buddies for the weekend. Breakfast was exactly what we needed to start our rounds.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"This is a Ramada ??????"
Booking and paid up front i had no choice but to stay The smell was so offensive in lobby and hallways , nonsmoking room reeked of smoke ! No ac anywhere except rooms. Morning breakfast area was so hot we were sweating at 7 am !! Server couldnt keep up with refill foods n drinks prob because she was weak near faint from heat !!! General hotel dirty ! Toilet in room non working -- needes to have mgr " unplug" several times ! Never replaced used complementary bath items ( shampoo ect) and best part ..... Pics dont show ... Sits right next to massive power plant on one side and huge truck stop on other !! Horrible and we kept repeating "this is a Ramada??" I booked with a well know hotel name and by no way did it xome close more like a roadside joe motel ! Looks nice online alright !
4 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
"Decent hotel near a lot of different things to do."
We had a great stay. Our room location was very convenient. Staff was great. The free breakfast was pretty good. And something they don't mention that we really appreciated was the good sized side lawn. We are from the country and have 3 kids. They had a clean safe large grass area our kids were happy to run around in.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
crystal
"nice stay..good location"
The hotel was a perfect location for our purposes and beach area right ahead. Was an older hotel but nice non the less .. pool was nice staff was very courteous breakfast was very good.. The room could have been a little cleaner mold by shower top of ice bucket mold on it little mark on one of the bedspreads. But overall it was a pleasant stay..!!
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
gram
"Terrible hotel, staff unpolite, dirty room."
I have booked a no smoking room and they gave me a smooking room.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
giopasto
"Great 2*"
Booked a room on expedia with their unpublished rate and ended up here. Being a 2 star I wasn't expecting much. The staff were all courteous and efficient.there is a indoor pool and sauna. The public areas of the place were not air conditioned but this wasn't a problem. The rooms had ac that worked well. There were mini fridges and microwaves on the room. The outlets were only 2 mins away by car or you could cross into NH which was a short 2mins away.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013