All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2670 E Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Stay for a wedding"
My stay was excellent. The kitchenette was a welcomed bonus for cooking breakfast for our group. The hotel is in a great location with stores, restaurants and the grocery store within walking distance. Though we never visited the beach due to the weather it was a five minute walk across the bridge. The only down side was the $28 valet fee. If there was an alternate parking option available that would have been appreciated.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Rob
"Great time at Gallery One!"
My boyfriend and I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights. The bed was plush, the location was great. We could walk to the beach and to the grocery store. On the first night, the microwave blew out and my boyfriend called the front desk and they sent up a maintenance specialist within 10 minutes...at 930 at night! Since it couldn't be fixed we had to change rooms that evening and were awarded with a free breakfast buffet (which was awesome by the way) for the inconvienience. Great hotel staff too. I would stay at this hotel again. The only bummer is the mandatory valet service change of $28 per night. Please, I can park my own car! .
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Kristen
terrific area of fort lauderdale. Very convenient to beach, park, galleria mall, resteraunts and entertainment, and a water taxi through canals
4 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Fabulous stay"
this hotel is very conveniently located for business. the room view overlooked the INtercoastal and were so calming and serene. Just outside the door were any kind of eating ans shopping.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Kathyc
"Nice Hotel Near the Beach"
It is a great centrally located hotel with mini kitchen. The room was spacious and modern. Hotel staff are great. Meals are pricey and that is the norm. Head to Publix or towards the beach for less expensive dining. Happy Hour at Blue Martini is great.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
I certainly stay there again! I was very impressed!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
The hotel was very nice. Did not like that I had to pay for internet. The room air conditioner worked well in the living room but not in the bedroom.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"very nice stay"
we had the huge suite, which was perfect. Bed were comfy and room was in the perfect area for bars and restaurants close by. would definitely come again.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Was. Really nice, I stayed just one night, and was perfect! The neighborhood. It's the best. Very close to the beach and by the Galeria Mall. Which they have great restaurants and awesome happy hours !
Manoel
"Honeymoon & Birthday Celebration"
My husband and I stayed at the GalleryONE over Labor Day weekend and we had such a great time. It was our first trip since got married in March and my birthday on top of it. The view from our room, 1422, was perfect! We not only had a view of the intercoastal, but also the ocean and we had a balcony to take it all in. The food served at the hotel was a bit greasy for our tastes, but they did have some lighter options for those that are concerned about that or the option to cook in the kitchen provided in the suites. The staff was friendly and the hotel was within walking distance to the mall and the beaches, as well as a couple bars. A special thanks to the manager working on the night of the 31st for sending us a bottle of Proseco and great. You truly made my stay. I greatly appreciate the memories created by the staff at GalleryONE for my husband and I.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Monique
"Very clean and great staff."
Rooms are well furnished and maintained and the hotel is very clean. Good location next to shopping and close to many great restaurants and the beach. The only two issues are that the parking is a little on the pricey side and the beds are pretty hard.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Jay
"Very Surprised"
I recently stayed the night for my both hey and I must say, I was extremely satisfied. For the price I paid, the room was great. Only complaint was the tv volume in the living room wasn't working. Other then that, beautiful pool area, great staff and it's just a five minute walk to the beach. Will be staying again.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Justen
"Hotel Needs Renovation"
Excellent hotel but it's run down needs renovation also housekeeping was very bad
3 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
"Not worth the money"
My stay was between, Aug 21-24, 2014. The cleanliness of the room and space was okay. We had to call maintenance twice the microwave did not work and the shower handle was about to fall off. Also patchy paint over spots in the bathroom, carpet needs to be replace and the stove temperature control knobs was not operable at times it would get stuck on High. The room we stayed in was # 330, King Suite with a kitchenette, the room is located right by the draw bridge and traffic.
3 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2014
"Loved It"
Arrived at hotel, and was immediately greeted with a warm welcome. Fresh cookies at the front desk. Only dislike - parking is only valet for $25 per night. Still amazing hotel, with a lot of space. I will be returning.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Bianca
"A Bit Run Down"
Housekeeping left much to be desired. Room was not cleaned well. The hotel is in a great location we've been going here for years but now the hotel needs an upgrade. Carpets and walls dirty. Please renovate!
2 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"Wonderful hotel closed to the beach/mall"
This is our second time at the hotel. We love that we can walk to the beach and Gallery Mall is closed by too. Hotel staffs are friendly and welcome to help. The room was good but you can hear the traffic and the cars all day and night. Next time, I will ask for a room facing the pool.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Astrid
"A pleasure"
Checked in late 1:30 am, but personnel still friendly and nice. Loved the room, kitchen, stove, microwave, small fridge, coffee maker, selection of teas. Very comfortable. Wish I had more time to spend there. I would go back. Valet Parking only, by the way. Starbucks on site!
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Very nice hotel with a very friendly staff. The only downside was that it is a valet parking only hotel for which they charge you extra.
3 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Close to beach and shopping mall. Nice clean room and great view of harbor.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Over Rated"
If you pay attention to detail, you'll see the flaws..for the price you pay for the room, Internet should be free!! With that said, it didn't even work most of the time, the signal was very weak. When I inquired at the front desk of the poor wifi, I was told that I could use the computer in the business center. .well I did and the wifi was poor as well !!! The food was cold, and it took forever to get your meal. The TV in the living room is totally mounted in the wrong space...really!!! Room # 728 just didn't make sense. Housekeeper was excellent and the friendly staff made up for the flaws. The bed is great and the view was awesome! !
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Mr. Rodriguez
"Exceeded my expectations"
GaleryOne exceeded my expectations. The room is more like one bedroom! The from staff is awesome! Check in was quick and easy. We got the room at 7am due to an early flight with no problem. The front staff was very helpful. Nice location near the shopping mall and various restaurants. The beach is 10 min walk.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
YZ
"Great customer service from Liliana"
Great hotel, excellent location and great customer service. Going back again
2 night romance trip Aug 20, 2014
Cory
"lovely hotel"
The hotel was clean. The service was on point. There is a publix across the street for ease. The beach is just up the road from the hotel to catch some sun. All the eateries possible in the near vicinity.
3 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Not a bad stopping point"
Hotel was fine, staff friendly, initially booked for 2 nights and to see how it went. Consequently we only stayed for two nights. There seemed to be homeless person living in the hotel which was disturbing. Hotel valet comes to @30 bucks with tax and you have to pay for wifi which is another 10 bucks. We moved out after 2 nights further down the coast to a more family friendly resort which was amazing, so we booked for 6 nights.
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
RobDx
"Great Service and Location"
Great Place to stay. Nice business center with working printers! The only drawback is that there is valet parking only and it is $25.00 per night, a little steep for Ft. Lauderdale.
3 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
D.
"Very nice!"
Great proximity to the beach and shopping. Service was outstanding!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Patrick
"Great service, great location!"
Spent my 30th bday on the too flirt in a great suite, enjoyed breakfast dinner, pool, valet was great, loved it
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
cooper
"Lovely Hotel, Lovely Staff - shame about the noise"
Stayed for one night ready for flight home the next day. Our room was an Intercoastal Suite which was 2 rooms, one with two Queens (UK Doubles) with ensuite shower room, and one with sofa bed, dining table and well equipt kitchette. The views of the waterway were lovely. The pool and spa area was nice, and pool towels were provided (located in a cupboard near the TikiBar) these could also be taken to the beach. Hotel bar was pricey as you would expect. Hotels is a short walk over the waterway bridge to the beach, and there are a few small restaurants on the front. The Mall is also right over the road. Valet parking is charged and compulsory ($25) but was very efficient. The Staff throughout were polite and courteous, and the cookies on arrival were a nice touch. We had a big noise issue on the night-time, which could have been sorted faster and did impact us greatly, but I doubt this is a regular issue.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Just Us
"Nice hotel close to beach and fine restaurants."
We were there on business hotel was great staff was friendly we all wished we could have stayed longer.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Allen
"Bachelor Party"
My stay was great. The people were very nice and helpful. Front desk was amazing. Make sure if you want breakfast it says that you are paying for it otherwise it will be out of your pocket$$$. Stayed for two days for a Bachelor party, they were very accommodating. Even with all the noise they tolerated us. Highly recommend this hotel to anymore. Make sure you keep track of your parking payment I had a little issue but was cleared up.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Nice, BUT..."
The location was excellent...walking distance to the beach. The room had an awesome view. Loved the furniture and kitchen! Bathroom fixtures could have been cleaner. Housekeeping/maintenance was not awful, but I had many complaints about their services and neglect of things I needed fixed in the room during my stay. The managers never got back to me. It wasn't a good experience with them, but the rest of the hotel stay was excellent.
7 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Jonita
"Enjoyed it"
I enjoyed my stay and decided to change from a city view to a canal view. It is one of the hotels that is in a very convenient location where you do not necessarily need a car.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Bachelorette weekend"
The room was nice,of course the famous cookies weree great, great location..walking distance to shopping and restaurants. When requesting additional items from housekeeping I had to call a couple of times because it took them so long...I even asked would it be better for me to come down stairs and get it. Not all the front desk was personal/informative as others. My experience when first checking in was not so good but interactions with others were pleasant.
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Andrea
"Wonderful hotel"
Very clean, great location. Close to wonderful restaurants, beach, Starbucks, and Publix. The room is spacious, has a kitchenette, 2 tvs and a separate living room. If you have a room that has a balcony, you can have your drink and enjoy the view. Hotel staff is courteous. We would never stay anywhere else if we're in Ft. Lauderdale.
4 night romance trip Jul 31, 2014
Lysbee
Good location.small pool. Good hot tub. Great views. Good size bath.....no tub. Parking $25/day. Internet spotty. Use of kitchen with grocery store nearby. Staff pleasant.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Fantastic hotel!!"
We visit Ft. Lauderdale every year, and have stayed at several different hotels.. Gallery One is by far the best.. Great location, friendly staff, cleanliness, and great price.. Will definately stay there again next year!!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Warren
"Great for family stay"
Great location, next to the shopping mall, perfect hotel for a family with kids. The staff were friendly and helpful. The only drawbacks were the mandatory valet parking and the internet was unreliable and not included. Look out for the friendly iguanas by the pool!
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Leah Rose
"great stop after a cruise"
Our family stayed here after a week long cruise. It was a great place to stay before heading home. We were walking distance to the beach and there were plenty of nice places to eat near by. The breakfast in the hotel was expensive and not worth it, but that was the only issue.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
"PERFECT LOCATION.!"
Very clean and comfortable, i had a balcony canal view and it was amazing. I could see 4th of July fireworks from there. Also, walked across the bridge and I WAS AT THE BEACH. Hassle free from cars
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
ash
"Room"
Great place and staff
2 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
"Comfortable, upgraded amenities"
My family and I really enjoyed our stay at Gallery One Doubletree. Our room was very comfortable and spacious. The layout was perfect. The 2 bedroom (1 king and 2 queen beds), 2 bathroom suite was very convenient and ideal for a family of 5! A home away from home! I loved the marble floors, granite counter tops and the kitchenette.The valet parking was very fast and we received our car within minutes. The location was convenient. Close to the mall, within walking distance. However, the beach was a little further than we had anticipated. We drove to the beach and paid $7.00 for parking, which wasn't too bad. There was a few things that was a little disappointing; the bathtub and bathroom sink was constantly clogged. We also had rowdy neighbors toward the end of of stay, but other than that we were completely satisfied.
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
Davis
Great deal and close to the mall, pharmacy, bank and food. fantastic!
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
RochelleC
"Wonderful"
My family and I stayed here for one night on our way back from Cuba. It was a very nice hotel with great ambiance. Service and staff were great! We took the water taxi and saw beautiful homes off the water and amazing Yachts. I would definitely recommend this hotel as it was also walking distance to the mall. Our teenage girls loved it!
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
Munoz Family
"Gallery one Ft lauderdale"
Loved everything about it!! Did not like my small balcony we had. Disappointing but overall excellent!
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
tamichris
"Great Hotel, beautiful view..."
Awesome is all I can say, wish I could have stayed longer. great price for the comfort ...
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"great"
I do hate that as a Hilton hotel it is a little shady on extra cost, ie: valet $25 per vehicle, , including guest and other ridiculous cursory charges. I've been going there for 8 years still by far one of the best hotels in South Florida but they should be a little bit more forthcoming especially with this prestigious Name that they represent.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
"Have to pay for parking"
Nice hotel; plenty of room for family of five; however, you have to pay for valet parking $25 per day and they give you no option of parking yourself
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"close to where we needed to go"
Should have warned customers before booking that the pool was out of order and wouldn't have been available because of renovations. Should have had a discounted rate since it was not available.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Denise
"Nice place to stay - good location to shopping etc"
After the immediate shock of the mandatory valet parking the stay was very comfortable in a well-kept hotel. All staff very friendly and helpful. The pool was out-of-order for repairs and occasional loud noise from the nearby roadway (thank goodness for earplugs). Great cookie!
Other trip Jun 4, 2014