All hotels in Keene, New Hampshire, United States of America
175 Key Rd, Keene, NH, 03431, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Breakfast was Awesome!!"
Loved it, the location was great, the rooms were clean, the indoor pool was greatly appreciated on our rainy weekend in New Hampshire, and the breakfast was phenominal - just the fact that there were so many options to pick from, was fantastic. We will definitely be staying here the next time we visit Keene.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Keene
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the 5-star review on Hotels.com. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our convenient location, clean rooms, and extensive amenities accommodated all of your needs during your visit to Keene. We value your business and look forward to having you back!
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
cynexis
"overall good but 2 problems"
phone doesn`t work,mold/mildew in shower on celling
1 night trip May 28, 2014
Harold Chase
"Holiday inn express Keene"
Very clean hotel, down a long bumpy road. Good breakfast & service. Only problem was the TV was broken.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"very comfortable and clean"
We were there for the weekend because of the KSC graduation. The hotel was very convenient to my daughter's apartment and the school. My room was very clean and the bed was so comfortable. I think it was the best room I've had in a long time. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Keene
Kim, Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the 5-star review on Hotels.com. We're happy to hear that you took advantage of our proximity to KSC and chose to stay with us during commencement weekend. Congratulations to your daughter and thank you for your recommendation! We look forward to hosting you again.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
kim white
"Clean and Friendly"
We spent the weekend at the Holiday Inn Express in Keene. Our room and all the common areas were spotless. The staff was friendly and helpful, taking the time to engage in conversation and offer a "Good morning." They also provided a delicious continental breakfast with SO many options. Everything was wonderful, particularly the warm cinnamon buns.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Bonnie
"Stayed for business"
Cute hotel in a cute town. Staff was friendly, hotel was new and clean. Breakfast was better than average!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Keene
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the 5-star review on Hotels.com. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean hotel and friendly staff during your business stay. We appreciate your feedback and hope to host your next visit to Keene.
2 night trip Apr 27, 2014
"Awesome Hotel!"
My boyfriend and I took the ride to Keene so he could do a test drive for a new car, we decided to stay and check out the local pubs and have a mini weekend away. The Holiday Inn Express in Keene was awesome! And the pool was clean, we slept so well and the staff was great. The breakfast was also delicious!
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Jaymee
"The most comfortable beds"
The room was very comfortable.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Charlotte
Very good.friendly staff. Very clean rooms
Response by Holiday Inn Express Keene
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the 5-star review! We look forward to hosting your next visit to Keene.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
"Comfotable, great for business stays."
Overall it was a very pleasant stay. The hotel and room(s) were very clean. The staff was incredibly accommodating. My only issue was that the curtains in the room I was staying in (1 King bed, non-smoking, 2nd floor) did not close. There was a thin white curtain over the window, and then a thick green curtain, but the thick green curtain did not fully close. So I was dealing with a street light all night beaming into the room, across the bed while I was trying to sleep. Not a big deal, just a nuisance. If I have business in the area I would certainly stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2014
Zach
"Easy check in and check out."
I enjoyed my stay other than being put into a room I did not request.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"very nice"
I would stay again,the rooms were clean,and water pressure was great.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
The hotel was remodeled threw out, everything was perfect.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Keene
Bill, Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to review your experience. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed our renovations and that you had a perfect visit. We look forward to hosting you again soon. Best, James Prentiss, GM
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Good place to stay"
The only minor update I would suggest is to have more fruit and on the go food available at the breakfast. Other than that, the place is clean and updated, bright.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
Excellent service . Everything was great...
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
"Warm and comfortable"
Very happy with the choice of hotel. Economy choice - but pleasantly surprised with the quality. Front desk staff very accomodating and breakfast staff cheerful with a morning greeting.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Close to Antioch University"
Friendly staff. Excellent breakfast, food area neat and organized! Will stay again!
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
"Close to Antioch University"
Response by Holiday Inn Express Keene
Thank you for the 5-star review of our hotel. I'm glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be friendly. We look forward to hosting your next stay. Best, Jonathan Newton, GM
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
"Hidden Gem."
A very friendly staff, a clean hotel and the unexpected surprise of a small swimming pool that wasn't featured on the hotel website made my stay a pleasure.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Greg
"Thanksgiving stay over"
This hotel works great for me for family visits to the area. It's very handily located right off the highway and around the corner from where I need to be. It's clean, quiet and comfortable.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Hannah
Good place, very convenient both if you are a through traveller or visiting events in Keene. Excellent breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2013
"Served it's Purpose"
I had to stay in Keene overnight for work and booked last minute. The only complaint I have is I was stuck with the room closest to reception so it was a little loud in the morning. Other than that the staff was friendly and the room was nice and clean.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
"Bring ear plugs"
Noisy: the hall, the room above, business center in the breakfast area. It was pretty clean, though.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2013
"Just okay"
We expected more from Holiday Inn Express. Had to call the front desk about noise in the hallway from a guest early on in our stay. The staff was quick to quiet the guest and report back with a phone call that the problem had been taken care of. Appreciated that. But overall not too impressed with the stay.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2013
"Wonderful Staff"
Thanks again for another great visit! After 20 years of visits you still have a lovely staff and a very clean hotel! We enjoyed our stay very much! Judy was fabulous who arranged the breakfast! Simply wonderful and kind hearted everyone was so welcoming! Thanks again!
1 night trip Aug 29, 2013
Deb
"Perfect location for our quiet weekend in Keene."
Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the perfect size for what we needed. The breakfast left a little to be desired, but didn't affect our overall happiness there.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
andrea
"close to duty state liquor store"
very good
1 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"RESTFUL SLEEP BEFORE BIG RACE"
HOTEL WAS COMFORTABLE AND CLEAN WILL DEFINITELY STAY AGAIN
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
SHERRI
not worth the money. better hotels nearby
1 night trip Aug 14, 2013
sarah
"Very relaxing, comfortable and friendly!"
We were tired after attending an all-day event in the area and this hotel was perfect place to relax and rejuvenate before driving home the next day. The front desk person was most efficient and friendly. Our bed and pillows were very comfortable and the in-room refrigerator came in handy. Our hot breakfast, the next morning, was most varied and delicious. The person who set up and cleaned up the breakfast was oh, so friendly. We really enjoyed our stay!
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
AMG
"Exactly what I needed and better than I expected"
Headed to NH for a few days of hiking. Arrived at the hotel much earlier than the checkin time but the room was ready and we were able to check in early and enjoy the hotel. Was told about the breakfast buffet, but was somewhat shocked to see all that was available. The food was excellent and the service could not have been better!
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Annie
"Friendly Staff"
There is coffee available 24 hrs, a lovely breakfast and welcome cookies and if you are still hungry there's a microwave & mini-frig. in the room. Near by restaurants and food stores. The room had a sofa as well as the usual, so felt comfortable. We only stayed 2 nights but it would be a OK place for an extended stay.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Good hotel with excellent staff"
Hotel was clean, comfortable and staff was excellent. Staff went above and beyond to accommodate.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Beautifully decorated and clean, chilly pool!"
We were very pleased with our stay at this hotel. The hotel had recently been renovated and was decorated beautifully, in clean and stylish condition. The breakfast was excellent and delicious. Our only complaint is that the heated pool was not heated at all, but rather chilly. On a hot summer day, though, I guess that's not that big of a deal. Had it been the winter, it would have been tough since we selected the hotel due to the pool option, having kids ourselves to entertain! The fact that pets are allowed is a plus too. Immaculate hotel.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Clean, comfortable, renovated room with frig and microwave. Excellent free breakfast with many delicious choices, including eggs, pancakes and homemade muffins. Breakfast well stocked and managed by a nice woman on 6/23/13. Very busy weekend with lacrosse and baseball tournaments but no noise heard in room. Front hallway and pool were under renovation at the time. Location was excellent for Keene State College.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Would have been nice to know they were under construction, pool not in use and no ice machine. They still had no problem charging there unreasonable rate. If we go back next year for the tournament, I will not be staying there.
2 night business trip Jun 21, 2013
"Not what I expected from all the great reviews!!"
Front desk staff and breakfast room staff were wonderful!! That would be the only thing I liked about this hotel. When we got there we were given a room that smelled so strongly of mildew &/or mold, my 3 yr old asked to leave bc it smelled "really bad." So we were given another room that I thought smelled better, but still like mildew, but as time progressed over our 3 night stay, the smell got stronger & almost unbearable when combined with the very apparent odor of dog urine. When I asked one of the cleaning staff if she could spray anything to make it smell better (bc I had used my entire bottle of Febreze I bought when we got there), she tried to hand me the spray and said "Well, do you want me to do it?" That really didn't offend me, however, she apparently doesn't like to clean bc there were pubic hairs all around the base of the toilet, and what looked like a little pee. In addition, the water backs up in the tub, which is disgusting. How many other ppl's filth was I showering in, bc I'm sure she didn't clean the tub well either! My feet felt dirty the whole time I stayed there. The other bad part about this hotel is they don't tell you the pool is closed and under construction. When you have a child who has her heart set on going in the pool, this would have been nice to know before I walked her all the way down there and then had to deal with the meltdown that ensued. Luckily, there is a movie theatre right next door and we had something else to do on a rainy night
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
PImom
"Ok for a brief stopover."
The front desk staff were excellent. The first day I did not receive maid service but they came for the rest of my stay.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Jane
"Convenient to Keene State College..."
The location of the hotel is a bit odd... I don't think I would have found it without my GPS. Some elements at the Hotel are under construction... I did not know that in advance. The effects of the construction were minimized. However, it did have impact on lots of things including parking and quality of the dining spaces.
Other trip May 30, 2013
Gene
"Satisfied Stay"
Was looking for a hotel to spend the night while in town on business. Hotel was maybe a mile or so from downtown which was fine with me, as I was more interested in a quiet, good nights sleep (I would definitely stay downtown if I was more interested in being able to leave car and walk to a nice dinner or catch happy hour). Staff was friendly and room was clean and comfy. There was some hotel construction going on at the time, which shows me they are willing to invest in upgrading. I was pleases to find a car wash across the street as I like to clean the bug splats off my vehicle while traveling. The best part of a Holiday Inn Express is the complimentary breakfast! Although it is self serve, there are a variety of breakfast selections and it definitely beats taking the time to search around town for a place to grab an early A.M. bite.
Other trip May 23, 2013
"Great Stay!"
Stayed here for business trip 2 nights. Very pleasant staff, newer hotel, breakfast, wifi, pool, and even complimentary beers for Holiday Inn express members. Only downfall was curtains in room were thin so lights from parking lot lit up room.
2 night trip May 7, 2013
"HIE Keene"
Room was OK. Had a smell.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"Great Hotel for an Overnight"
The King bed room was large (we had a couch) and the bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. They had free WiFi. Our room was not cleaned when we arrived back from a day trip on Sunday. The staff brought replacement towels and took away the old towels and trash but forgot the wash clothes. The night Housekeeper apologized but the manager didn't. The sink is in the room rather than in the bathroom so it's impossible to use the sink without waking up your mate. There is only one sink. The hotel's location was fairly close to town and shopping. Saturday night can be noisy by the road and the car wash across the street but otherwise it was generally quiet.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
"pet friendly hotel in keene, nh"
We had our grandson so the pool was a big plus. Overall, the property was run well and maintained okay, Pet peeve is mold around shower enclosure and our room had some. Bathroom was very tight. Front desk staff is friendly and courteous. Person at hotels.com said pet fee included in rate, but that was not the case - disappointed by that.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Art A
Clean and friendly. Love the in house laundry option and the 24hour mini mart. Would stay here again.
4 night trip Mar 14, 2013
Guest
"Great Place to Stay!"
No issues at all! Very clean rooms, friendly staff. I had a great experience.
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2013
Justin
"Great staff, very friendly and accomodating"
They were very accomodating. Went above and beyond to make sure I was all set. great experiance
Other trip Mar 13, 2013
Dolly
"Great for quick stay for sport event"
Nice clean room. Pictures of pool, hot tub area very deceiving as well as the workout area, much smaller in person.
Other trip Mar 5, 2013
"Very comfortable nights sleep"
We stayed for one night at this hotel while traveling, and it was the most comfortable bed I slept in the entire week. The hot breakfast was great. The pool was small, as was the fitness room, but the room was clean and comfortable. If you are looking for a comfy spot to rest for the night, this is it!
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2013
Tracy
"Dissatisfied"
Our room was very dirty. Very dusty and there was crumbs and dirt over the coat hangers on the shelf. I went to use the extra pillows and all the dirt came flying down on my head. Lot of noise in the hallways due to parents and kids congregating . I realize it was for a hockey tournament but it upset my dog who barked. The office called me when I left for only 20 minutes and claimed my dog was barking for hours! When I returned within 7 mins to get my dog he was not barking. They charged me $35.00 instead of $25.00 for the dog. Im am very displeased with the overall experience .
1 night trip Dec 8, 2012