All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
11201 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Short vacay"
Enjoyed my stay along with my 2 friends. Hotel located just 1 block from the beach. There is an inside heated pool which was freezing cold, but the hot tub made up for it. There is an outside patio to lounge and relax on right outside the pool area. Staff extremely friendly and willing to give both suggestions for dinner and directions. The beds were comfy and included 4 pillows on each. I would stay there again when in Ocean City, MD.
3 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2015
Camille
"Clean rooms, good value"
Staff is courteous, helpful and friendly. AC window unit a bit loud but kept the room cool. Stayed there last year and will again, convenient and they continue to make upgrades to the rooms. I recommend it.
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Edward
"Missing a few small things"
It's a beach town: where's the place to get sand off feet and legs before its tracked into the lobby and rims? Lovely back patio overlooking the bay, but no obvious signs to direct you there. Lobby drop off aisle and parking lot flow just don't quite work. Staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Just a weekend getaway!"
It was quite nice and relaxing, liked the fact that stores and restaurants were close by...
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
ruth
Room, bathroom and lobby were clean. Location is good for easy access to food, shopping and entertainment. However, the refrigerator stopped working the day before checkout, the tv remote did not work had to call maintenance to get a connection. Tried calling the hotel several times before my arrival and no one ever answered. I asked the hotel clerk why when I arrived and she said she was to busy to answer the phone.
3 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
Hattie Ann
"Anniversary getaway"
It was an excellent stay
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Family trip"
Great family get away, jacuzzi tub needs a redo
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Finnest
"Wonderful stay"
Very lovely hotel. Close to the beach with a wonderful view of the bay from our window. The pool was clean and we really enjoyed the small patio facing the bay.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Taylor
"Comfort Inn"
Used the room to crash when we weren't partying for the Raven's Beach Bash. It served its purpose the staff was incredibly friendly, helpful, and efficient. There was a Rite Aid, Liquor Store, and bus stop all out front as well making the stay even more so convenient. It was convenient to have a Denny's and Three Brother Pizza right outside and I have no complaints at all about the hotel or room.
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Zachary
"Curtain do not close. on such a nice hotel."
They should consider putting up curtains too much light in the morning.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Cleveland
Staff was undertrained, messed up the dates we planned to stay and double charged me. Rooms were nice, looked exactly like the pictures.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"good stay"
Stay was pretty decent. Not really plush but good for what i needed .. rooms were clean staff was friendly and quick to respond my tv didnt work and they sent someone up within 10 minutes to fix it.. with dennys being next door made it very convenient. Loved the view out my window and it was only a mile away from northside park where i was at for the weekend
2 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
tyrell
"Decent place to stay for a fair price"
Overall a decent hotel and decent location. The pool was under renovation, but I was there for business and did not have time to use the pool either way. Was nice that there was a Dennys just outside and that there was a 24-hour cash pantry in the hotel.
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Great! WE are definitely staying again!"
This was our first trip as a family! even with a 10-month-old daughter we still had so much fun! We were hoping for the dates we went on that it would of been really warm and unfortunately it was chilly and rainy but we still enjoyed our stay! Everything was clean, the beds were very comfy, clean, we checked for bed bugs and none! We are definitely staying here again! The pool was also great! Staff are very polite.
3 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Natalie
"Conform Inn Ocean City, MD"
My fiance and I had a very nice stay. The hotel staff was very nice
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Belated Christmas"
We went to Maryland to celebrate Christmas with our children and grandchildren. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Harry
"Good experience"
Good hotel for what I needed, which was a one-night stay before heading home. Very affordable, nice room, nice amenities. I'd probably stay again if in the area.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
"Great economical choice!"
An economical choice to attend a conference held at another hotel. Room was satisfactory - only had one minor complaint and management was immediately responsive and rectified it, while being nice and gracious, apologizing for their error. Liked the free wi-fi, free parking, location with Denny's next door, and location. Room was decent, nice bedding, good working air/heat, and TV with HBO.
4 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Lorraine
"St. Patrick weekend"
Great location, great staff
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"would definitely recommend"
Clean, comfy beds, friendly, and inexpensive
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"close to where we wanted to be"
Pool was nice hot tub poorly designed. Check to see what group is in town, the hotel might be full.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Dennys is next door. The beds were comfy and the indoor pool and hot tub were great!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
jackie
"Not great"
We booked for two but only needed one night for which hotel was not interested in crediting us for. They put us at the end of the hall by the pool so it was noisy most of the night and a mouse ran by in the room. Front desk was friendly during the busy time but not very helpful.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"hotel stay"
Had wonderful time , staff was amazing , room was wonderful , and area was fantastic . Definately coming backk !!!
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
michael
"romance"
Lovely Valentine getaway. Hot tub could have been hotter. Stayed an extra night.
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Hotel Stay"
Every thing was perfect and excellent nightly rates!
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"Close to where we needed to be"
Staff excellent but rooms seem dated, water pressure adequate, window leaked
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Won't stay again"
won't stay again, jacuzzi room not what I expected jacuzzi tub was in bathroom not in the room wall was torn up in bathroom cracks in hotel room the only positive thing I can say is in regards to the staff. The staff was welcoming and very friendly.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
kimberly
"Decent if you need a place to lay your head."
We just needed a place to lay our heads down for the night and the price was right. Plus it is attached to a Denny's which we liked for the morning. However, it is clearly an old hotel, the heater was extremely loud and annoying and the bed was very low and uncomfortable. The room itself was as clean as it could be but it's just old. The hotel definitely needs to be updated and something needs to be done with the loud heating/air units. For the price though, booked thru a 3rd party, I can't complain. I got what I paid for.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Dawn
"Good Time"
Great location,shopping, dining and entertainment was very close!Hotel was nice the only issue we had was it got very windy and the sealed windows had a draft! I would stay there again!
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Randy
"Love This Place!"
Love, love this hotel. Each and every time my family vacation here we have a wonderful time. Staff is always super friendly and rooms always clean and kept very well. Front desk representative Lynn is awesome. Went above and beyond to accommodate us due to a minor crisis during our stay.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"No heat"
I had a bayside room and heat went off during the night and the temp was in the single digits!
"Great Place to stay"
All in all this is a great place to stay. The rooms are very nice and clean. The amenities are up to date as well.I only had one problem and that was the coffee. It was horrible and it tasted like the machine has not been cleaned in awhile. I am not talking about the machine int he room I am talking about the free coffee by check in.That being stated I will continue to stay here it is a great value for the money just bring your own coffee.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Great Trip"
It was great and above expectations
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Nice location"
We had a great time very friendly staff and the room was very clean.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
joe
"lovely hotel"
Love this hotel. It's always a pleasure staying here. Everyone is so nice and helpful.
2 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
william
"nice hotel"
The place was clean and service was great. The shower was awesome(if you shower in the morning). It was so strong. There were two complaints I had; tv had one channel. Couldn't flip to any channels at all. the other issue was that there were no hot water in the evening.
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
scott
"Quality"
This worked out with the quality and upkeep of the property
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
Gregory
"Comfort at Comfort inn"
Now this was an excellent place to stay close to everything and a bit out of the way. Quiet.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Gregory
"Very comfortable bed and pillows."
Slept very well, except for the wind storm the next morning causing some banging on an adjacent room's window. Hotel staff were apologetic and tried to stop the sound, but we're unable to. Next time I'll just bring ear plugs.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"holiday weekend"
Great staff, good location
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Nice Getaway"
Desk clerk very helpful and friendly, hotel conveniently located next to food and convenience stores and entertainment.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Discomfort at the Comfort inn"
This was a last minute getaway for New Years Eve night. I found this room for a reasonable price and overall the room was nice and clean. However, the beds were rather small. Unfortunately, we were falsely being accused of smoking in a non-smoking room. Randomly, after being in the room for only 30 minutes or so (around 10pm) we were interrupted by a knock on the door by a supposedly maintenance man who looked inside the bathroom & flushed the toilet. He left and then minutes later a gentleman from the front desk comes to our room saying that we reported smoke from this room. I found this to be quite disturbing being that no one in the room smoked and I the person who booked the room was well aware of there being a $250 fee for smoking. This caused much discomfort and I was not pleased at all!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
brittney
"Perfect location"
Stayed for New Years eve-- couldn't be happier. Close to seacrets -- hotel is attached to Denny's .. Worked out well.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
mel
"Comfortable stay at the Comfort Inn Gold Coast"
We stayed two nights over the Christmas Holiday and we were very pleased with our accommodations. The staff was very considerate and the room was very clean. I had two people with me that were handicapped with canes and the desk clerk suggested a room close by the elevator so they wouldn't have to walk very far.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Lin
"Great Hotel For The Price"
My wife and I have stayed at a number of OB hotels and the Comfort Inn is one of the best values for the price. The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly and view of the bay is beautiful.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Average hotel on the bay"
Hot tub and indoor pool were fantastic over Holidays
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Hobbs
"Weekend Stay."
I only had a issue with the pool. It was not clean and towels were all over the place.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Dionna
"traveling through"
Hard to cool down overheated room (in Dec). Poor lighting and worn.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
retired
"good if you don't like luxury"
stayed from Friday to Mondayand it was ok the toilet overflowed but they came and fixed it they were good about cleaning up every day overall it was okay could have been a little better but the price was right
3 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014