All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
11201 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

• Value for money
    Room is all right
    Ordinary pool
"Quality hotel"
The hotel was decent and the staff was pleasant. The only issue I had was the ants in the room.
5 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
charlene
"Good for the price."
Pool size disappointing.very small.
2 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2015
"Nice and economical"
Nice. But they are sticklers about their policies and handicap rooms need improvement
2 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2015
Angela
great stay--would stay there again. location was close to everything we needed.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"Family Getaway"
It was a nice getaway for me and my family. Excellent Service, Friendly staff, Very Efficient. Will definitely come back
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Jean
"Great Getway"
Very pleased. We had stayed a few years ago & was pleasantly surprised that the rooms were all updated. Personnel was very friendly also.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Janice
"air condition bad"
Our room air condition not cool all night only run frequent and stop this weather is hot not enough cold
Response by Comfort Inn Gold Coast
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear of the troubles you experienced in your room with the ac unit. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our maintenance staff to be addressed. We do hope you give us another chance to provide you with a great stay.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
albert
Clean place, courteous staff. Shopping, food, spirits, beach-all walking distance. We would stay there again if we were going to O.C. Md.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"Clean, nice staff"
Bay side, two blocks from beach.Nice hotel for a family stay. No balcony, unfortunately, but a common deck area by the pool. We were expecting free breakfast, as listed in the hotel ammenities, but there wasn't one. Clean place. Probably will stay at a hotel with a balcony next time, though.
5 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Too expensive"
We paid over $600 for two nights. There was no view or balcony, pool was inside and small. OK, just not worth the price.
Response by Comfort Inn Gold Coast
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your suggestion regarding a balcony, which would be awesome to have in our bay view rooms. We do hope to have another opportunity in the future to provide you with an excellent stay.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Comfortable Stay"
This was my second time staying at this hotel. I was very pleased with the comfort of the bed the comfort of the pillows the cleanliness and design of the room. I have no complaints.
1 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
jennifer
Carpet was stained & there were ants in our room
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
It's a quieter end of OC which is what we wanted. It's next door to Denny's, a shopping mall and theater. The beach is a small walk across the highway. Our room was very clean, hallways were good smelling and staff was friendly. Beds were very comfortable- which was great for my 9.5 month pregnant belly. :) Pool was a little muggy, so better air circulation would be ideal. Parking lot was often crowded so finding a close spot proved challenging but I didn't mind. All in all, our stay was great! No bad experiences and definitely a future stay will happen for us.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
kendra
I would not book this hotel again for any reason. I was put on the second floor, when I opened the curtains my view was the roof top of the Denny's restaurant. No balcony, no bar I paid $179.00 per night which was $100.00 per night over priced. Denny's restaurant in a hotel, come on, I would'nt send my worst enemy to Denny's.
4 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Sam
Standard Comfort Inn quality but one block away from the beach. If you don't have a beach front room then there is no point in staying on a beach front hotel. Great price, same convenience.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"My Stay @ Comfort Inn Gold Coast"
My stay was nice but the bottom of the closet was not clean and shower head did needed to be replaced and the drainage was not good and they did not have shower caps. But other than that my stay was good the beds slept very well.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
SONYA
Air Conditioner was EXTREMELY loud and hot water in the shower was short lived. Everything else was enjoyable.
2 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Patrick
"No frills, no problems"
Everything was fine -- no frills but no problems. Clean room, friendly staff.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Alex
"Great Find!"
We had two standard rooms with a Bay View. The rooms were connected. This was great and unexpected. The rooms were slightly smaller then expected, but very clean and comfortable. The check-in experience threw me off at first because both rooms were not in my name. We finally got this straightened out and all went well. The hotel staff were friendly and made our stay comfortable. The Denny's restaurant was a plus for us. It was convenient and had very good service even though crowded at times. The hotel had free parking and shares the lot with a theater. We parked the van and took the Beach Bus for 3$/day/person. You can get on and off as many times as you choose until 6AM. This was great! There was a lot of traffic in front of the hotel(Coastal Highway). We did not use the pool because we went to the beach near by. I did check it out, and it was well maintained. This hotel is not extravagant, but we think it was a good find. We will strongly consider returning to it on our next visit to Ocean City.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Theodore
"TARNISHED GOLD COAST VS DIAPPOINTED"
entrance lobby floor furniture dirty ,soiled,. check in we hoped for the best that didn't happen. arrived at room old stains red something on the floor. as checking in constant compliants on the phone people asking to be moved to other rooms on the fourth flr the hallway carpet dirty warned out walls dirty lighting poor elevator the same the place just horrible the beds think God we didn't see no bugs if so we were leaving . the bed was creepy I could go on with more it was not what I thought my stay should have been .I thought this place was like the comfort inn in Rehoboth oh how wrong my sisters very disappointed we are requesting a portion of our money back . we are older ladies not use to transit hotels nor do we plan to stay any like them . I will going forward not judge one hotel on another. will I suggest this hotel to anyone we all know the answer. the place needs to gutted and kept up. .............. DISAPPOINTED ALL THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Joyce
"Very good Hotel and close to beach and boardwalk"
Hotel had very good location, there was plenty of restaurants close to Hotel including a Denny's right in parking lot area for eating. Hotel was right across street from beach, and was close enough for driving to boardwalk, would recommend this Hotel to others for their stay, only issue we had was beds are sort of rock hard but keep in mind we both have bad backs, the pool was OK indoors and covered very small, rooms were comfortable and clean.
Response by Comfort Inn Gold Coast
We’re delighted to hear you enjoyed our convenient location and the clean and comfortable rooms. We’ll be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience. This valuable feedback serves as reference on where we can improve moving forward. Next time you are in Ocean City; don’t hesitate to stop on by.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"Decent hotel."
Decent hotel. Close to the beach. Adjacent to Denny's and a small strip mall.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Traveling famil
"Anything but Comfort!!!"
Horrible hotel. Horrible neighborhood. Blood stains in front of the hotel on the walkway. Pool area was very moldy and dirty. Stains all over the carpets, chairs, and iron board cover. Will never stay here again!!
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
LaToya
"Great hotel to stay"
Our vacation was great and the hotel was excellent with stores, cinema and Denny's right outside the hotel. It was very warm in Denny's as we entered the restaurant, no air conditioner!
4 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Room clean. Refrigerator not cold enough. Soda machine out of beverages. Other wise good stay.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"Nice Staff, hotel is dated and in need of updating"
The staff was nice and responsive, however the ownership has really let the condition of this facility suffer. The air conditioning unit in our room never functioned properly even after two visits from the maintenance staff. The bathroom has no air conditioning in it and the exhaust fan did not work, it was like a sauna all the time. The maintenance worker did what he could, but told me that these units are designed to cycle off every 10 minutes, although he could not explain why. I know why, it's so the ownership can save money and maximize profit. At $200 per night, I should have the ability to control my room temperature.
Response by Comfort Inn Gold Coast
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for sharing your experience with us. We’re delighted to hear your encounter with the staff was responsive and friendly. Your comments concerning the air condition unit have been noted and will be used to ensure positive changes are being made in the future.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Dan in MD
"Quick getaway"
Nice Stay, room was clean, front desk was very friendly. Quite. Would stay there again.
Response by Comfort Inn Gold Coast
We’re glad you enjoyed the comfort and friendly service provided during your stay! Your great feedback serves as encouragement to each and every one of our staff members. We’ll see you next time on your visit to Ocean City!
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
For the price was good. Rooms dark. Good location.
Response by Comfort Inn Gold Coast
Thanks for sharing your feedback! It’s awesome to hear you enjoyed our great location and affordable price. Come back and see us next time on your visit to Ocean City!
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Affordable, family friendly"
I called ahead and the staff let us check in hours early, the room was updated and clean. Our TV didn't work when we got in the room but it was fixed instantly after we called the front desk. We could walk to the beach and there were restaurants close by.
Response by Comfort Inn Gold Coast
We appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to Ocean City again soon, don't hesitate to stop on by!
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Renee
It was really nice the staff was pleasant
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Charmayne
"One night stay in OC"
We only have 2 complaints; the a/c leaked water all over the carpet & the sensor for the tv was behind it so we had to stand up & point the remote in the back to change the channels. Other than that, our room was clean with updated furniture.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Can't complain"
Was only there for one night but the staff was nice and things were clean.
Response by Comfort Inn Gold Coast
We appreciate the great feedback! Our staff works hard to provide every guest with a comfortable stay and fantastic service. Come back and see us again soon!
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Adam
"90%"
Good
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Milton
"I will be returning"
After I got a second room I was satisfied.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2015
"Last minute OC getaway"
Short and sweet, but great hotel for the price. Great staff and very clean rooms. Very convenient to beach access, in a pinch and when not renting a house this is a GREAT option!
3 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Francesca
Very nice hotel, nice acommendations and friendly staff.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Not oceanfront, but next best thing."
2nd year we have stayed there. I never redo something unless its satisfactory.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Very affordable and clean!"
Great price for a clean and comfortable room! The staff was wobderfulM
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Ann M.
"front desk able to make decisions"
excellent, front desk able to give me late check out, better then quality inn 16 st boardwalk which told me to call back in the morning what kind of front desk staff is that.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
anthony
"pleasantly surprised by cleanliness and comfort"
this hotel is "meh" at best on the outside and in lobby but the room was very clean and very comfortable much more than expected - the toilets don't work very well (mine overflowed) but they were quick to fix and clean up after it - something about low flow when all the toilets were getting flushed at once
2 night trip Jul 26, 2015
"Disappointed."
Old dirty , dusty carpet. Dust everywhere in that room , dirty toilet bowl,urine around toilet bowl floor. Chairs dirty with Vomit. Big Hole next to the bed with plumbing pipes exposed , holes look like rats nests. No refrigerator or microwave None smoking room smell like cigarettes .
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Comfortable affordable"
Rooms were nice, staff was accommodating. Short walk to the beach and many convenient stores. Great view of the bay. Overall, no complaints
3 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"WONDERFUL STAY!"
Beautiful room, I gorgeous view of the bay, saw a beautiful sunset every night we were here. Pool/spa was nice, enclosed, but next to a really nice patio by the bay. Rooms were spacious and comfortable and nicely put together.
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Alyssa
"Satisfied customer"
Overall the stay was fine except the toilet overflow in the room above us and liquid leaking from the ceiling in our bathroom. The hotel staff took care of everything as quickly as possible. I will still book with this hotel on my next visit.
3 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Leon
"Adequate for our needs."
Great location. Comfort was good. Shower was fair. Staff was beyond nice.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"A hidden gem in OC"
This hotel was great! It has so many amenities, it's unbelievable for the price. It's tucked away behind the Gold Coast mall, and it's outer appearance and inside hallways aren't too pretty, but once you get in your room you feel like you're at an expensive hotel. The rooms are decorated very modern and warm, not that classic ocean city 80s feel that most cheap hotels have down there. This and Princess Bayside are the two cheapest HOTELS in OC, and I think this beats Princess Bayside by far!
K
"Nice hotel close to beach"
very close to the beach, walk across the street you have public access to beach clean staff was very friendly would recommend to stay we will be back
sherri
"Nice hotel, just a little far from the beach"
The hotel is located deep in the street, almost an extra block away from the beach, wish it could be a little closer.
ruby
"Worst stay ever"
Was not pleased with hotel , toilet would not flush and location is terrible
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Nice hotel. Everyone was very friendly."
I had a great time and would definitely stay there again.