All hotels in Yuma, Arizona, United States of America
1671 E 16th St, Yuma, AZ, 85365, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"A pretty good bang for the buck-"
Overall rating is good, but every time we stay at a Day's Inn there seems to be one funny thing that's hard to understand. In this case at this one in Yuma the bathroom electrical outlets are on the wall opposite from the sink thus impossible to use a waterpick.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Jim A
the bath room needs to be repaired some. tiolet need to be replaced you set on it wobbles so much. cleaning staff came into room when asked not to have service for that day.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Just took a long time to cool the room down for sleeping. Otherwise, just fine.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Front desk staff friendly"
Over night stay comfy and close to mall and freeway.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Amado Dave
"Clean and affordable"
It was a good price, right next to the highway, and and it was very clean
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"It was fine"
Nothing special here. I procrastinated on getting a room for a business trip to Yuma, and this was a last minute availability thing. Everything was okay, except the A/C unit smelled a bit mildew-y and so did the towels. Not in a way that really freaked me out, but enough to be like, "Ugh. Alright." I didn't have time or energy (or really, even options) to get a new room, so whatever. It was just one night. The staff was courteous, friendly, professional.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Was given a room on the first floor. It was comfortable except for a problem with Wi-fi service. I called the front desk to rectify the situation. They tried to establish a good connection but when they couldn't they put me in a room on the second floor and the problem was resolved
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"breakfast"
Breakfast didn't have enough food for the guest, that they had to keep filing up. That the new people coming for breakfast had to wait 15 for the replenish the food.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Christal Cisneros
The hotel was nice but the wifi service was non existent. Why offer it if you can never get a signal.
2 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
jamey
Awesome hotel for family and express travel, realky cheap and also confortable
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
the staff at the Yuma Day's Inn are exceptionally kind and pleasant
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Dissapointing pool"
clean room, easy to get to. pool was a little dirty
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Lee K
"Loud air conditioning kept waking me all night"
It was 110 degrees in June, the air conditioning was real loud and just couldn't quite keep the room cool. It did however keep waking me through the whole night. The wifi did not work in our room, had to go the lobby for internet access. The pool was dirty. Breakfast mediocre.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014
"As expected"
Nice hotel. You get what you pay for. Nothing fancy but really great compared to the price
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
The hotel was nicer than I expected, but when I pushed the chair in my room over there was piece of like orange chicken. I told the woman at the front desk about it, who was very kind by the way, but they didn't offer any kind of compensation for someone else's food being on the floor in my room AND the next day after the housekeepers came and left, I looked and it was still there! they definitely weren't good cleaners. overall though, the place wasn't bad and the continental breakfast was great.
3 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
"Affordable Comfort"
Our three day stay at Day's Inn in Yuma was pleasant as we relaxed between dental appointments in Los Algodones. The room was very clean and the staff was nice. The clientele was friendly at the breakfast room. We especially liked the fresh bagels and the eggs were delicious. I like oatmeal and there were packets to choose from. The pillows were uncomfortable and the carpet needed shampooing, but we like the location and the price. We mostly choose this hotel when we have to spend a night in Yuma.
Other trip May 17, 2014
Pinky
very clean room and the beds are comfortable
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
steven s
"Good price, good room"
Price and room are descent. Swimming pool was dirty with weeds and water had not been cycled to filter all the dirt that settled at bottom of pool. Breakfast ends too early (6-9AM). Not much of selections but okay.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Close to the shopping area"
Rooms were decent for a night's stay. Walked barefoot in the room and the bottom of our feet were dirty. Carpet obviously needs deep cleaning. The staff was nice and overall the convenience of location to Yuma Palms and eateries gives it a decent rating.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
OJ
"Good access"
Was great
1 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2014
"Great Location, Tight Quarters"
Great location but extremely small bathroom and sink area. No room to put your toiletries. Breakfast was extremely disappointing.
3 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"Dissapointed stay"
The hotel was old and though the room did not have a bad smell I was so disappointed, I arrived and the person said their computers were down and would take a while to check in. Walked into the room and though it looked clean I was disgusted by the bathroom towels as they looked dingy and yellow instead of white. Check out time was 11 am and the front office called our room to see if we had checked out yet, really?? Wax that necessary??
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Mg
"Noisy"
I woke up to the room next door turning on the bath water, quite noisy, but it lasted only a minute until the shower head was activated which then became much more tolerable. But then (I hate to assume but it had to be the plumbing since it only did it while the shower was running) as their shower was going, in the wall there was just the low pitch clicking noise every second and that drove me crazy until they finished showering. Thankfully they have thick pillows to drown the noises. So when I finally got around to my own shower, I'm guessing it was just the combination of the water pressure and shower head design but it just sounded like the shower was making a shrieking noise. I do not have any other issues with this place, great location, good price, clean room, but I will not visit again because I love to sleep in and quite places.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Charlie
"Pretty good."
Our hotel was conveniently located close to everything and on the bottom floor, so loading and unloading came easy, I would definitely stay again. It was clean but they should deep clean the carpets, I didn't walk around barefoot one time.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Enjoyed breakfast, but they were out of coffee.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"Convenient location"
The hotel room was clean, the staff was welcoming, and there was sufficient parking.
2 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2014
"much too noisy"
the ceiling fan in this room was so distracting and noisy, but didn't want to turn it off, way too warm. The air conditioner was even noiser....was a lose lose situation.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014
J Mahlandt
"Okay for closeness to restaurants & shopping."
We arrived at 4 pm and room was not ready. We waited about an hour before we could get into our room. Felt that at that time, room should have been ready. Staff was a bit condescending to our needs. Breakfast in the hotel lobby is cramped and not enough tables. Pool was cold. Hotel is on a very busy highway.u
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
Ann
"DIRTY ROOM!"
Worse place i've ever stayed at!
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Days INN
Comfortable with microwave and frig. Very clean. Staff friendly. WiFi very frustrating - not functional most of the time. Critical for us when traveling - would not stay somewhere without WiFi.
2 night trip Feb 5, 2014
"Great location."
Close to shopping and restaurants. All within walking distance. Not far from running trails. A nice place to stay. Not fancy, but worth the price.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Rob
"close to restaurants, shopping, etc"
good
2 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Joan Mauthe
"close to restaurants & mall"
very good
1 night trip Feb 4, 2014
Marilyn
"Don't do it!"
Hopefully never have to go there again. From the time I was at the front desk and they seen I booked on Expedia, they offered little or no help.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"close to everything."
Spent three nights. The beds are comfortable, the room was clean and the staff hospitable. Nothing to make it stand out but very adequate.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
THE BEST DAYS INN EVER! We stay at lots of Wyndham resorts and this one without a doubt is thw bet.
1 night trip Jan 13, 2014
G. D. Bryan
We arrived early but the hotel staff was very friendly and allowed us to check in early. Our stay was long, 8 days so the kids did get tired of the breakfast (not enough choices). But I felt it was adequate. At check out I found out that if I had booked with the hotel directly instead of using Expedia I would have saved over one hundred dollars!!! This was a live and learn point.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"no internet"
Usually have a great stay. This time and the last time, the free wi-fi did not work at all.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2013
julie
"2013 Road Trip"
Started out late evening from San Diego to Sedona, AZ. Needed a mid-point spot to sleep and the Days Inn satisfied the need. Price was reasonalble as all I needed was to sleep, shower and get on the internet. I'm glad there was in room wifi but it was limited to only one device at a time and I had 3; my phone, ipad and laptop--still, nice to have.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2013
Bryce
ROOM WAS CLEAN AND MODERN,, I AM GOING AGAIN ON BUSINESS 2ND AND 3RD WEEK JANUARARY WOULD LIKE SAME ROOM.. WANT SAME ROOM SYLVIA RUBY
5 night business trip Dec 16, 2013
SYLVIA RUBY
hotel is a little aged. lots of restaurants and things to do close right off the interstate
1 night trip Dec 17, 2013
"Fine for the price"
Breakfast was okay. Rooms sufficient. Office side has street noise. Close to shopping, food, Mexico. Acceptable for the price.
2 night trip Nov 14, 2013
We had two rooms for three nights and the hot water was there and then wasn't there. Staff finally change us to another room. The whirl pool never was hot. All this was reported to the front desk.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
"Loud"
My room was about 120 feet away from Hwy 95. It was loud.
1 night trip Nov 5, 2013
tfox
"Ok room"
The hotel was ok. The employees were extremely nice but the rooms floor had wood that looked like it was rotting and the room we had smelt horrible. I know I only paid 60 dollars for the night so it was kind of what I expected. All in all not a horrible place for a one night stay.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Danielle
"convenient location"
Very satisfied with all aspects.
2 night trip Oct 21, 2013
Charlotte Holmes
"Oct 2013"
Only major complaint is, the WIFI was the worst ive had at any hotel. The room did smell like a tiped over beer. I would stay at the hotel again baed on the price.
3 night business trip Oct 22, 2013
"Very Comfortable and Good Value"
This hotel is close to shopping, restaurants, etc. The rooms are comfortable, and the staff is very accommodating. Breakfast was good. I will stay here the next time I am in town.
4 night trip Oct 16, 2013
"great location"
ok but the carpet was really dirty
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Bedding"
Pillows on king size bed are way too small. Get some bigger ones.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2013