All hotels in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States of America
5819 Northampton Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA, 23455, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

2.8
    2.8
    2.5
My family was very disappointed in the customer service we received. Upon voicing a complaint about our room not being cleaned or linen changed. We were rudely told ,that we do not change our bed line at home every day and neither do there hotel. We were told that we could request the following day but it still was not. This is suppose to be a choice hotel and I would expect to receive high quality customer service . We were very disappointed.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Garrett
"I didn't feel safe."
Had a transvestite knock on my door at ten pm. Motel doors do not open to an inside hall but to the outside I called front desk who sent a. Clerk to check
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
Terry
"horrible and nasty"
Room was nasty stains on walls room 327 no hot water room was high price over 120 not worth it at all smelled musty in room breakfast was bad waffles had mold on them orange juice was old
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Cheryl
"smelly room"
It was a good price but the room smelled of smoke, I thought they were non smoking rooms
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
fabio
"BAD Hotel Exprience"
It was horrible. I booked Non-Smoking room but i got smoking Room. i tried to contact the service desk they said hotels.com report for them to have only the room it doesn't mentioned about NS or S room Specification. The room was stinky, we can't sleep all the night Me and my doughtier got cough the same night. I never had this kind of room.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Fekadu
"not so good for the price"
When we arrived after 9pm, had to check in from outside of the lobby through a tiny window. It would be nicer if we could have waited in the lobby. Room phone and light were not working. Asked for help and waited for a long time. The guy came over was rude, and could not fix either of them. The 2nd day after room service, we found only two small clean shower towers on the rack. Overall, the room is clear, but service is bad and the surroundings are not pleasant.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Fanglin
"Great if you was smell cat urine all night!"
Hotel room smelled like cat urine! Will never check into another one again. Parents also rented a smoking room that smelled musty and didn't have 1 ash tray. Never again!!!!!
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
tabitha
"Enjoyable weekend stay"
This hotel is a fair price during the expensive beach season and still not too far from the oceanfront, Pembrook and Lynnhaven Mall or other various attractions in VA Beach/Norfolk area. We had a slight gnat problem when we first arrived despite the room appearing to be cleaned well. Front desk staff were all nice and helpful and checking in and out was very quick.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Hannah
"fun in the sun"
Close drive to the beach. Easy check in.
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
karen s
"Only if you really need to stop for the night"
Long wait to check in, no soap or hair products in the room, difficult to find parking, rough neighborhood.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello Roxanne, Thank you for taking the time to share with us your insightful comment following your stay with us. I will send a report in reference to your feedback. I assure you that we will make certain this is corrected. Thank you for staying with us.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Roxanne
"Decent place"
TV remote didn't work, and there was a gash in the wall stuffed with tissue to cover up the hole. Bed was good, large room. Other than above stuff, stay was good. However, I did try and check in early, and was told if I did, I would be charged an extra $20. So I left and came back 10 hours later, thanks for being accommodating
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello Chris, I am so sorry for the inconvenience during your stay, Your comment/concern about the hole in the guest room you stayed will be escalated and trust that this is verified and corrected immediately. Please do call our attention on your next visit if you have concerns or needs assistance. We will hasten to ensure you will have a better and more pleasant experience.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great deal!"
Great deal on a spur of the moment trip during Memorial Day weekend!
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Dear Guest, We are very happy to hear that you have had a great time with us and you find our hotel value find. Thank you for spending the Memorial Day weekend with us. We hope you will stay with us again on the next holidays.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
"In/Out"
They was in the process of renovating! The room was decent for a short period of time. The bed was comfortable.i didn't like the fact they didn't have a pool. This hotel had live in guests that kept there doors opening and was hanging all in the parking lot. They also are green hotel. They want you to reuse your leaning. If you are looking for something cheap and don't plan on staying long. This will be a great hotel in/out. If you have a family and ya'll are on vacation. I don't recommend this hotel.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Dear Guest, We appreciate your candid assessment following your recent stay at our hotel. Glad you were comfortable during your stay, thank you for bearing with the ongoing improvements. I assure you that we are working very closely to be able to provide quality accommodation to all of our guests including families. Looking forward to serve you again.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Stay in Chesapeake and pay a little more instead"
Positives: There were no bugs in the room, the door locks worked well and the a/c worked well, breakfast was descent. Negatives: Dark paint on the walls required ever light on to see around the room, Non-smoking room had been smoked in, a long term occupant sits outside on the landing with a small dog drinking beer and talking on his cell phone for hours, the room was not vacuumed well. I could not hear the road noise mentioned in another review. I did have to pay an additional $4.00 resort tax not collected by Hotels.com to check in. The crime rate has increased in this area.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello Ted, Thank you for your detailed feedback. I will send report to management in reference to your review. I assure you that they will carefully look into your comments, I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please do call our front desk should you have concerns especially on the quality of clean in your room. We have staff available at any time to attend to our guests.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Ted
"Disappointing"
The hotel clerk at the desk was very pleasant and helpful and the clerk that I turned the keys into was also pleasant, other than that the overall experience was disappointing. The room was clean but the bed was awful, very uneven and lumpy, the bathroom ceiling was peeling away in the tub area, the noise from the parking lot was loud and the room didn't seem to keep out the noise.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Dear Guest, Your feedback about your experience with our establishment and staff is highly appreciated. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We will escalate the issue and will do our best to improve so customers will have the best stay and experience with us. Providing the best customer experience is our top priority so to ensure this, facilities need to be improved as well. We take this positively and would like to take this opportunity for development to ensure clients' satisfaction. Again, thank you very much.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Wouldn't go there again, tired and noisy,"
Rooms were fairly clean, place is well used and tired. Staff is not overly friendly.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Dear Guest, We apologize for the inconvenience this must have caused you. We would like to thank you for your feedback about your experience in our establishment. This is another experience and opportunity for us to improve on our facilities and customer service. We will do our best to improve especially on the points that you have mentioned so we can provide the best service and accommodation to customers like you. Have a pleasant day.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Clean n close to beach easy to find"
Very pleasant stay clean n friendly people very nice safe place cameras everywhere n maintainance 24 hours a day for emergency !!!!!!
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello Nancy, Your feedback is highly appreciated. We will strive and continue to do our very best to provide the best customer experience. We are looking forward for your next stay with us. Have a great day.
Other trip May 1, 2015
nancy
"Ok, basic amenities, convenient for marathon"
Pretty much you are on a very busy road, so you can hear the drivers, the room was ok there was some ink stains on the carpet and you have a waffle house in the parking lot. That was our view the smoking employees on break. The room had a microwave and fridge which is nice.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Dear Guest, We thank you for your feedback. We will have this escalated to have the issue resolved. We are looking forward to improve our system, facilities and establishment to provide the best customer experience to customers like you. We are glad to serve you and implement the changes necessary to ensure you, your family and friends will enjoy your stay.
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Good - Nice place with very reasonable rates. Rooms were clean and staff nice. Not far from airport. Had continental breakfast and close to other food places. Not so good - On busy street, was promised shuttle to airport but that didn't exist. Older facility.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
We are pleased to see the room was clean and staff was pleasant! Thank you for your time and sharing this valuable feedback.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Never Again!"
you get what you pay for! When we got there as we were going up the stairs men would come outside to see who was coming. One guy even had a sign on his window saying not to mess with him because he had a gun. When I asked the lady at the front she told me it was w prepaid reservation and I couldn't get my money back. So I left within 3 mins and I paid $100 more to stay at a holiday inn express. I wouldn't advise anyone to stay here. Your safety is worth way more.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hello Steve, We understand how frustrating this must have been for you. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We will escalate this issue so this will be dealt with accordingly. We hope we can make this up to you so we can ensure your satisfaction and give you the best quality service and accommodation you deserve.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
brittany
"Will stay again"
It was a very good stay.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Dear Guest, Your great feedback means so much to our team. We thank you for the opportunity to serve you at our hotel. Allow us to provide another pleasant hotel experience on your next visit.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"No internet"
Noisy no internet/wi fi
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
roy
"Pit stops"
This place is for people looking for weekly rates. Not for vacation.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"nice hotel for the price very friendly staff"
1st night was good quite not a lot of noise 2nd night not so much apparently it was girls night out loud music until 2 in the morning, I did call the front desk it got quite for a bit then started again
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
patty
"Close to the Beach"
the price is right. But there was no parking. the rooms are small
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Preciosa
"Sketchy Hotel a long way from the beach"
The hotel was in an awful neighborhood and had an unsafe atmosphere about it. The cost of the hotel didn't even outweigh the bad service and bad atmosphere of the area. It is far away from the beach and anything to do with night life. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
The front desk Clerk was nice he did his best with what he had but the other employees Where smoking in front of the hotel lobby their uniforms where so dirty... I will never stay at this hotel again! !!!!!!
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
"Not bad"
The building looks a little older. The staff was really nice allowing us to check in at 12:30 cause they had a room open. It was a little expensive for the quality of the hotel. I would of thought it was a little cheaper by the appearance and quality in the room. What ever solution they used to clean floor made it really sticky, I had to wipe down bathroom floor cause our shoes stuck to it. A little spendy for quality but it was located nicely to the Farm Bureau Live. And not far from beach. Compared to other prices this worked well for us. Basically a place to lay our heads at night. Breakfast area was not very appealing. A lot of restaurants and fast food in surrounding area.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Better than what I expected"
The room itself was better than expected, clean, smelled good, AC worked. TV was out dated but served it's purpose. Upon arriving, the woman at the desk said she had to check with the cleaning staff and see if my room was ready. She asked and the lady told her "no". She looked at me and smiled and said "it's ready". She had a bad attitude and didn't care to make small talk with anyone or even seemed welcoming. I went upstairs and the door was open and the room was being cleaned. The cleaning lady had no idea what was going on. I saw her run downstairs and grab clean sheets from the laundry room, cleaned the bathroom, vacuum, etc. after waiting about 30 mins she was done and we finally got to go in. The lobby has a nasty smell but it shouldn't matter if you're in and out.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Jessica G
This was quite possibly the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The man at the front desk was high when we checked in, the phone rang all night long, the outside of the hotel was dirty. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
Location location location.
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Austen
"Not bad for the money"
Clean/efficient accommodations but there was a smokey stench in the room even though it was supposed to be non-smoking.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Felicia
"Served it Purpose"
While at VA beach just needed a place to stay one night and change clothes. This place served the purpose.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"disbelief"
checked in room 122 was not what i was expecting beds where uncomfortable bathroom was not clean ,remote did not work had to get maintenance man to fix ,internet wasn't working first day and the room my siblings and parents stayed in where just a little better and we paid the same rate plus i had to pay for pet fee overall i would not stay there again nor would i recommend anyone else to the only positive thing was it was close to everything
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
midget
"nice stay"
Overall the stay was good. The beds are a little small. The staff was nice. I dont care for the key cards they would stop working and we would have to get a new one. We would stay here again
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
I have to say this,, I was so disappointed,, the room was a mess,, nasty smell,, there a was piece of hair in the bath tub,,no towels,, I also left to room to go get me something to eat,, come back n there was no parking lot spaces,, tried to park at Waffle House and the security girl that was there told me to move or my vehicle was going to be towed,, I went to the front desk,, there was 5 more people complaining about the same issue, it took the lady almost 40 min to find me a parking space,, which was all the way on the back building,, by the storage area,, worst experience ever,,
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Naomi
This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in I will never recommend this to anyone the staff not professional I checked in the manager and employee were talking about their night the manager standing there eating had food all over her mouth
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Horrible"
Not worth the money
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Rich
"Way too much for the room"
Horrible beds no elevator and small rooms. Staff was pretty nice and the room was clean. I would never stay again because it was too far from the beach and my whole body hurt after attempting to sleep on the bed even my 7 and 10 year old boys were uncomfortable and they sleep on anything. Also I paid $155 for one night. I expect a lot more for the money.
Tiff
"could of ben better"
funny business going on most night. cald night clerk an he came up. they seemed friends and the party continued. very disappointed. dint want to call .police more drama. I hope u can address this situation and make this stay right with me and my family. Phil Plant
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
"Bypass and look elsewhere!!!"
You get what you pay for! The hotel staff were nice, but the hotel itself is not a place for families to stay at. Upon arriving to the hotel the first thing I saw was a dope transaction taking place in the parking lot. I paid for a roll-a-away bed, which I couldn't use because the mattress was heavily soiled and sunk in the middle. There was food on the floor by the bed, gum stuck on the bed-post and a couple of dead bugs on the carpet.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Ham
"Decent for last minute needed room for a concert."
Easy fast check in for last minute online booking for most hotels booked for a concert. Even gave us a room upgrade so we wouldn't be around the local drunks on ground level. Put us on third floor food was even in walking distance. 20 min drive tops to the beach.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"staff sucked"
The staff was rude one tried talking to us threw the window then rolled her eyes at us when we answered her question. We also got charged extra money for the second night we stayed and they would not help fix that problem.when we went to the breakfast there was no donuts sat out just two empty boxes on the trash can and we seen 6 full boxes in the small room next to the breakfast area and yes I checked real quick to see if they were full I guess they wanted to save them for themselves.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
laura
"okay"
Great price and it served its purpose. we went to va beach for memorial day so we didn't spend much time at the hotel except to sleep and shower. The room was clean, all the amenities that were listed was available, and the staff was courteous.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Great Hotel Room For The Cost !"
I enjoyed my stay, it was well worth the money and I plan on choosing this hotel again once I go back!
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2014
You get what you pay for, but this stay might not have lived up to the price.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
JHammonds
"The location close to NSGH"
My husband and I live in NC and his neurosurgeon had scheduled exams for 6am so we booked the most convenient location. Room did not need to be five star however I did expect cleanliness, comfort and at least working amenities. TV, safe, blanket (extra), and come on a King for two adults needs more than one cup of coffee.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Rachel
"Real nice hotel close to the beach"
really enjoy my stay walking distance to the restaurants15 minutes to the beach i will stay again
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
Glo
"Place is a dump."
This hotel was the worst I have ever stayed at. The rooms stink to start with and they are damp and have mold growing on the wallk. It does not have high speed internet. It never would connect and when I called the front desk about it all they would say is "It's working fine down here."
Other trip Aug 18, 2013