All hotels in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States of America
3801 Cummings Hwy, I-24 Exit 174, Chattanooga, TN, 37419, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Just passing through..."
My daughter is the one that stayed, not me. I did make the reservations as she headed back to Colorado from winter break. She had no complaints and said "It was fine Dad". You know how long winded teenagers are with this...
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for choosing Days Inn for your daughters stay while in Chattanooga. I hope she had a safe trip back to Colorado and hope school goes well for her.We want you continue to stay with us anytime you are in our area. We appreciate you.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"go big blue"
the room was very spacious, staff were very friendly, only 12 minutes from rupp arena
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Wow, great review. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we hope to see you again. Have a great day.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
timothy
"Convenient"
Convenient and comfortable for an overnight stay. Friendly staff. Has indoor pool.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We appreciate you for being our guest at Days Inn while you were in Chattanooga. I also would like to thank you for giving us this feedback of your stay. Take care and be safe as you travel.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Newly Remodeled??"
Not very clean. Toilet paper holder hanging out of the wall. Soft bed. Staff was nice.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for letting us know about the situation with your room. I have addressed the cleanliness of the room to our housekeepers, also have put in a maintenance request for the toilet paper holder. If you are ever back in Chattanooga, we hope you will stay with us again and give us another chance. I apologize for the issues.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Nice rooms and customer service"
Nice rooms and customer service. I would recommend this hotel to my friends.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to give our hotel this great rating. We appreciate you for recommending us to your family and friends. Come back to see us again when you need a little get away from Virginia.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Sejong
"Recently updated, Close to Lookout Mountain"
This is a decent hotel. We were on the third floor and had a beautiful view. It doesn't have an elevator though. It has an indoor pool on the second floor. The only complaint I had was that the hair dryer didn't work and we booked 2 people but all 3 days only had enough coffee fixings for 1. Room was clean and hotel staff was very friendly.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for posting this good review about you recent stay. I hope to see you again if you are back in Chattanooga. We always keep extra coffee at the front desk along with some other toiletries that our guest may need. We appreciate you for noticing our clean rooms and the friendliness of our staff at Days Inn. Have a great day.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Trisha
"Chattanooga Days Inn"
The receptionist was overwhelmed with everyone coming at the same time. The computer was slow.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay with us. I apologize that it took a while for you to get checked in upon your arrival. We at Days Inn appreciate you for staying and for taking the time to give us this review.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Janet
"Good for an overnight stay"
It was cold and the heater took some time to warm up the room! The kids were complaining and ended up getting sick. Room was dated but clean, pool was nice and warm ...
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
I apologize for the heater not being turned on before your arrival at our hotel. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you will stay another night if you are ever back to visit the scenic city. I hope the kids are well. Thanks for letting us know.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Julio
"You get what you pay for"
Book this hotel last minute for a wrestling tournament my boys were participating in. I asked upon check in for a "quiet room", one that wasn't next to the ice machine or other guests etc. We ended up with a room on the right side of the hotel next to the interstate......NOT QUIET!! The kids slept through it, but my husband and I did not. I also was woken up by a another guest next door who wanted to have a loud cell phone call outside her room. The staff was nice and the room looked clean, but it had stink bugs! Our door to our room had a large gap in it letting cool air in. The breakfast area is very small and they only had cereal, yogurt, and toast. The indoor pool was the best part of all, it is small but the kids enjoyed it. If you want a cheap hotel for a night and don't expect much than this hotel is fine and the indoor pool is an extra bonus. My advice is don't expect much.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We apologize that you were given a room on the side with the interstate traffic. Normally when a guest ask us for a quiet room, we give a room on the back side of our hotel. Unless we did not have any rooms available in the back when you arrived, I am really not sure why we gave front side room. I am glad your kids enjoyed our indoor pool which always seems to be a hit in the winter time. Thank you for being our guest and for letting us know about your stay. Our sincere apology for your stay not being as good for you as it should have been.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Kristina
Wonderful for the price! Staff was great. Check in was quick and easy.Enjoyed our time their and will definitely be back.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We appreciate you for staying with us and for giving us this review. We are looking forward to seeing you again the next time you visit our city.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"pool towels"
Stayed for one quick night. Had to wait at front counter for a couple of Minutes. Only one guy working and he was on the phone. Tiny pool. Ask for pool towels when you check in.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
I apologize that you had to wait a couple of minutes upon checking in. If you are ever back in the area we hope you will stay another night. Thank you for letting us know a little bit about your stay.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Over rated"
We came into the hotel about 8:00 PM after getting stuck in an hour traffic delay (not the hotel's responsibility) to encounter a line of four other guest waiting for check-in. The process was incredibly slow as it took about a half an hour to get through the line. The online pictures and ratings had over rated the place. The room had older carpet and paint. the door did not seal very tightly. The breakfast area was crowed in the lobby and only had cold cereal, toast Yogurt and fruit.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
First, I want to apologize for the lengthy process of check in. All of our rooms were upgraded in 2013. At that time we installed new carpet, paint, flat screen tv, and updates to the bath rooms as well. We are sorry for the disappointment of our hotel upon arrival and during your stay with us. With our lobby being small, it makes it difficult to provide a wide variety for breakfast. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Bedding had cigarette burn holes in both beds. Room door 318 did not shut all the way. No towels in pool area. Morning staff not that welcoming. The pool was great! Nice and warm. Thank you, Misty
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We apologize for your bad experience while staying with us. We have addressed the door issue to our maintenance department. We are happy to see that you enjoyed our pool. As we do try to greet each guest in the mornings, I apologize if you were overlooked. We do want you to give us another chance if you are ever back in the area. Thanks for letting us know of the problems, that is how we improve.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"nice hotel close to the road"
We spent one night. We chose it because it's very close to de road and the price was good, we needed two rooms. The rooms were together. Very clean. Comfortable enough for the night. Breakfast is included, not a great variety but enough.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We were happy to accommodate you with both your rooms being together. We thank you for being our guest at Days Inn. We hope to see you again for another stay in Chattanooga.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Not what I expected"
Our room was not as clean and there where some weird bugs flying in the room.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Just one night as we were passing through ..."
The room had all the upgraded comforts with fridge and microwave also in the room for the low price. Reception staff was very nice and chatty. Breakfast options were kind of basic but you can get a sense of having eaten breakfast before hitting the road.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Tara
"Stop on our road trip."
Just passing through and it was close to the interstate. If you want to go up look out mountain it is right there.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for letting us know a little about your stay. We hope to see you again if you are ever passing through our city in the future.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Nice Friendly helpful staff
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We truly appreciate you for being our recent guest at Days Inn. I would also like to thank you for giving us this fabulous 5 star rating. Wishing you a Happy New Year.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Janet
"Nice hotel near Chattanooga"
I had a great time at the hotel. It is clean and the staff is very friendly. After my initial contact with the front desk they remembered my name and it made me feel very welcomed. The room was very clean and comfortable. I would stay here any day!
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for this review. I always try to address our guest by their first name as I feel that sounds appropriate. It always made me feel good when I am addressed by mine. I find myself doing that a lot when I am in our local Walmart as I see a lot of the same cashiers each time I go in. We appreciate you very much. Have a very Merry Christmas and we look forward to seeing you again.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Convenient stop"
I stayed here because of the hotel's proximity to Lookout Mountain. It's ok, though the bathroom wasn't in great repair. It seemed clean, and the staff was friendly.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. Take care and we hope to see you again when visiting the scenic city.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"horrible"
Rooms and service wee horrible. Dirty unwashed linens. Broken door and tv. Worst stay ever........
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
I am very sorry to hear that you had such a horrible stay with us. These issues mentioned in your review, have been addressed to housekeeping and maintenance departments. We do not take these matters lightly. We do hope that you will give us another chance by being our guest in the future. These issues have been taken care of. Thanks for letting us know. Again, from all of us at Days Inn we apologize for the bad experience.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
"Good Overnight Stay"
We had a double room. Bed for my husband and me and a bed for our granddaughter. Double beds were small. Queen size would have been better, but the website didn't show any. Our room was clean and good for the price we paid. Breakfast is in the small lobby and wasn't enough room to sit to eat. We ate at the Waffle House next door. I would give it a 3 between 1-5. Good to stay in overnight or two.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We appreciate you staying with us while in Chattanooga. Unfortunately we do not have any queen beds in our hotel. We have either 1 king or 2 double beds. While our breakfast and lobby area is quiet small, we are glad to have the Waffle House next door. Thanks again.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Sylvia
"Not Bad"
Great stay for the money. Very close to Look Out Mountain.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for taking the time to give this review. Feedback is very important to us. I am glad you had a good stay here at the Days Inn while you were in Chattanooga. We appreciate you very much.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Excellent staff and value. Quite loud as it is off the highway but can't hear a thing in the room.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for this fabulous rating you gave our hotel on your recent stay. We appreciate you choosing our hotel, as there are many in the area. Come back and see us soon for another great stay.
c.
"Comfortable Beds"
Room was pretty nice for a motel. Mattresses were very comfortable. Sheets were old and need replacing, they were paper thin and see through. Pillows suck. Newer flat screen TVs with HDMI outlets. The outside of the building needs care but the rooms are OK. Nice room for the price I paid about fourty-four plus tax.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We appreciate you being our guest at the Days Inn. I apologize that our pillows were not as comfortable as our beds were for you. We wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for letting us know a little bit about your stay.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Great price and convenient. Close to Lookout Mountain and only 10 minutes away from Downtown Chattanooga. Employees really friendly. Room was nice size and clean.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for staying with us at Days Inn. The next time you are in Chattanooga, come back to see us again for another great stay. We appreciate you very much for leaving us this great review.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
"Best nights sleep"
Had a wonderful time, the bed was amazing.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Fabulous review. Thank you for being our guest at the Days Inn. So many times when we have had a good experience, we do not take the time to post a review. I thank you so much for sharing this with us. Have a wonderful day.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"nice place"
Staff was great, hotel was clean, good restaurants nearby, and located in scenic area
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We appreciate you very much for being our recent guest. Also, I would like to thank you for this fabulous rating you gave our hotel. From all of us at Days Inn, we are looking forward to seeing you again the next time you visit our city.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2014
"Just right for a stop-over"
It was just right for a stop-over. The room was clean and everything worked fine. The pool was small but was nice and warm. No hot-tub but no problem. Breakfast has a very small area but it worked out fine as well. Staff was very friendly.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us. Glad you were able to take advantage of our pool, as it can be quiet relaxing. We hope to see you again when traveling thru Chattanooga. We appreciate you staying at Days Inn.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Anne
"Weekend get away"
A quick get away was enjoyable while staying at Days inn. Nice surprise to find a heated indoor pool! A great way to relax after a long drive.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
It is great to see by this awesome review that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you very much for staying and giving us this feedback. The next time you visit Chattanooga, come see us again for another great stay. Thanks for all of us here at the Days Inn.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
DEBORAH
"Modest price but...."
"The first thing I saw when I entered the room was a cockroach." My son's comment set the tone for our stay. Breakfast was toast and dry cereal served in a cramped space where people had to fight for room to get to it.. The shower curtain and shower head were so low that it was hard for a 6'4" person to take a shower without getting the floor of a very small bathroom wet. I think we'll pass this one up next time.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We apologize that your stay with us was not as good for you as it should have been. We did call out a professional pest control to take care of the issue you had in your room. Thanks for letting us know.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Comfortable place to stay after a long day driving"
Bed's are extremely comfortable, rooms are nicely redone. Only bad mark would be the fact that there was a fountain drink in the fridge when we got to the room.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thanks for this feedback of your stay with us at Days Inn. I have made the housekeepers aware of the importance of checking and cleaning the fridge after a guest has checked out. Take care and we hope to see you again.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Okay stay"
We just stopped in on way to destination. The front desk clerks were nice and there was no problem with room
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thanks for staying with us while passing thru Chattanooga. We hope everything went well for you once you reached your destination. If you ever pass thru or just plan a trip to visit our city in the future, we hope to see you then.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Randy
"Nice hotel and very clean."
This is a very nice place to stay and close to interstate. My grandson loved the heated inside pool.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. Our indoor pool seems to always be a hit for the kids. Thanks for being our guest.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Betty
"Second stay at hotel...will stay again"
Hotel is in great location for hiking and accessing I-24 to go to Downtown Chattanooga. Will stay again when in town.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We appreciate you for being our guest at the Days Inn. It is great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Chattanooga.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Excellent for the price"
OK, this is not a 5 star hotel. But neither was the price. We gave it a 5 rating based on that assumption. The room was clean, quiet and convenient to our car. We asked for handicapped amenities and they accommodated our request. Breakfast was ok and included. If passing through again, we'll be back.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We thank you for being our guest at the Days Inn in Chattanooga. We are always happy to accommodate a special request whenever possible.You are appreciated very much for taking the time out of your schedlule to give us this outstanding rating. We look forward to seeing you again when passing through our area. Have a great day.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Roger P.
"Good Location for attractions in Chattanooga!"
Location was good, just a few minutes drive from Downtown Chattanooga, Lookout Mountain Etc. Room was clean and fairly comfortable. Staff was Very courteous and helpful. Breakfast was very minimal but sufficent, if you want a good breakfast the Cracker Barrel is just across the Highway around the corner. We would stay again.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for staying with us while in Chattanooga. While our breakfast is on the simple side, the Cracker Barrel is an excellent choice for a full hot breakfast. We hope to see you soon.
3 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
Vernon
Room was very clean, had been recently updated. people friendly, location easy to get too.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We greatly appreciate you staying with us and taking the time from your day to give us this review. If you are ever back to visit Chattanoga, please come stay with us again for another great stay. Thank you from all of us at Days Inn.
3 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
Debbie
"Overnight rest."
On my way home from vacation, stopped for the night for rest. The big thing I didn't like was that it had no elevator and we were on the third floor. Other than that we got our rest, went on our way.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
I apologize that your stay was not as pleasurable as it could have been for you. It looks like from your review that you were under the impression that we did have elevators. I am sorry that you had to climb the stairs to a third floor room. Always request ground floor when making reservations. That way, if the hotel does not have elevators you still won't have to climb stairs.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"On I-24 - Close to Lookout Mtn & Racoon Mtn"
Fairly decent room and furnishings. Nice LED TVs, fridge, mwave and coffee maker. Recently renovated bathrooms. The airconditioner/heater could stand to have the coils cleaned as it was malodorous. The door lock mechanism showed obvious signs of forced entry and easily wobbled in the door cavity.This caused the door not to close tightly (nor securely) which was easily fixed by propping one of the wooden chairs against the door handle. Viola fixed and secure!. Overall it was an ok stay on the second floor here but I was not impressed either.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for staying with us at Days Inn. These room issues which you have mentioned in your review has been turned in to our maintenance department. We do appreciate feedback as it is very important to us and also helpful in seeing as to where improvement in the hotel is needed. We apologize that your room was not up to standards as it should have been.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
RudySnell
"Need a place to sleep"
Bed was awful didn't even have fitted sheets. No smoking room smelled like stale smoke. Toast or oatmeal for breakfast. People living in the next room down with cats and dogs barking every time you walked by.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
I apologize for the dog barking in the room next to you whenever someone walked by the window. While all of our rooms are non- smoking, our guest can still smoke outside. The bad part about that is if they stand right outside the door or close to the a/c unit, it seems as the smell still comes into the room.Thank you for letting us know of these issues you encountered during your stay with us. Again, we apologize for your stay not being a pleasant one as it should have been.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"New mattress"
The mattress sunk in the middle. They need to replace it!
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We apologize for the mattress issue you had while staying with us. This has been turned over to the appropriate department to have it replaced. We hope you will stay with us again if you are ever back in the area. Thanks for letting us know about the problem.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"A very comfortable and convenient stop over."
There is nothing fancy about this motel, but it's clean, front desk is very friendly and helpful. Rates are reasonable. Ruby Falls and Lookout Mountain are just around the corner. Plus...there is a Waffle House right next door!
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for this outstanding review you gave our hotel on your recent stay with us. The Waffle House is a pretty good hit for those who are wanting a hot breakfast. From all of us here at the Days Inn, we appreciate you very much.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Tom & Nancy Appleby
"Great Price!"
Wasn't thrilled with the overall condition of the room...but the staff made up for it. It was clean, but didn't appear to be in very good condition.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We appreciate you staying with us on your recent trip to Chattanooga. Feedback is very important to us. It helps us to know what areas we need to impove in. We hope to one day see you again if you are back to visit our city in the future.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"It was OK"
For the cheap price for 2 nights we got, this place was fine. Upon arriving, we thought the hotel looked "dumpy" with people standing outside their rooms smoking. We're just used to staying at hotels where the rooms are enclosed in the building. I couldn't tell by the pictures that that was not the case. Motel? I had requested a rollaway when reserving the room; hotels.com printout confirmation even showed the request. When we got to our room, there was no rollaway; hotel said it was because it wasn’t in the Notes section of the website so maybe there’s some conflict with information crossing over. Not a big deal. They brought one up right away. Staff was very helpful. When I asked for extra towels, they had to write down our room number and number of towels we were getting so housekeeping knew how much they had to pick up. Way to check no one's stealing their towels? Minimal breakfast, but that didn't stop other guests from going. Breakfast area is in a TINY section by the front desk. There was yogurt, juice, coffee, bread, cereal. Pool on 2nd floor is really small. Waffle House next door. We opted for Cracker Barrel, couple of mins away. No elevator that I saw. I really have no complaints about the room. Everything worked fine except for Sleep timer on tv remote. :) We brought our own pillows, which I would suggest you bring if you don't like small, square sized ones. Location close to Ruby Falls, Rock City, Raccoon Mountain Caverns. Hotel is fine if you're just passing by.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for choosing Days Inn on your recent stay. As you mentioned the breakfast area is rather small which makes less of a variety than some of the other hotels. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. As we also give extra pillows and blankets as guest request them . To know how many we give out as extras, is simply for housekeeping purposes. Thanks again.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Jen
"Clean, comfortable bed, friendly staff"
Room was nice, clean, quiet! Close to attractions. Easy to find. Disappointed With pool it was very small.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We appreciate you very much for staying with us on your recent trip to Chattanooga. Our small indoor pool is nice, however, can be a bit disappointing if you are expecting one of a larger size. Thanks for the feedback on your stay.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
It was a nice place for you and the family to get away.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thanks for leaving this fantastic rating of our hotel on your recent stay. We hope you had a pleasant trip home. Come back for another great family get away to Chattanooga. Thank you from management and staff at Days Inn.
3 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Dorothy Brown
"My stay"
I was very pleased with the room. It was comfortable and every thing I needed was provided. The pool was a little small but I liked it very much. I would recommend it especially for one night. Although I wanted to stay longer.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Even as our indoor pool is small, it is still rather inviting. We hope to see you again, and maybe next time you can stay longer. We appreciate you.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
"Good pit stop."
Good pit stop. Good connection to delivery service.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for staying with us while passing through Chattaonooga. We are conveniently located right off of the interstate , and only minutes from downtown. We appreciate you giving us this review.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Brenda
"Great Sunset!"
The room was decent but the sunset was a wonderful addition. I really liked the locaton.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
I have saw some pretty amazing sunsets myself and they are beautiful. From all of us here at the Days Inn we thank you very much for staying and we hope the sunsets are many.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014