All hotels in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States of America
3801 Cummings Hwy, I-24 Exit 174, Chattanooga, TN, 37419, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"great place to stay!!"
The beds are very soft. Desk people are very friendly. The pool was heated very nice and clean. Close to shopping.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Awesome!!!! Thank you ever so much for being our guest at Days Inn. It is good to see that you had such a great time while in Chattanooga. You are appreciated very much as all of our guest are. We appreciate you for taking the time out of your day to share this information about your stay with us. Have a fantastic day.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Raye
"Beds"
Sorry to say this everything was ok exept the mattresses you guys should upgrade them they are really uncomfortable:(
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay with us at Days Inn. I have addressed the mattress issue to the appropriate department. Stay safe as you travel and have a good day.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
AD
"One night stay"
Just stayed one night on way back from FL. Arrived late, left early.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for staying with us on your way home from Florida. We appreciate you and we hope to see you again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Not very friendly"
When we arrived to check in they gave us a room, we went to the room, the key wouldn't work we kept trying it after a few minutes some people came to the window telling us that that room was already occupied, NOTE: this was like midnight when we arrived. So as much as we was annoyed about the situation I'm sure these other people were also. I went back to the office to get a different room, the guy working the desk didn't even apologize, he just gave me a new room.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
My sincere apology for the room mix up by our front desk clerk on duty at the time you checked into our hotel. This is not something that happens on a regular basis. I also am sorry that the clerk did not apologize when this happened. If you are ever back in the area we hope you will give us another chance to serve you.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
heather
"Not trailer friendly."
The parking lot is up a hill, and it's very to difficult to navigate with a trailer. I was told at check-in that there was plenty of room in the back to park and turn-around; not so much. I had to make a 32-point-turn with my 27-ft U-haul and car dolly. The ice machine on my 2nd floor was turned of for winter with a not to get ice from the lobby. During check in, I was told several times that no smoking was permitted in the room, and that it smoke entered the room during various scenarios, I would face significant penalties; got it. The room was clean and comfortable. Since I used Hotels.com, it was considered a 3rd party sale, and I could not use the $5 off coupon I received from staying at a Days Inn the previous night. I do not recommend hotels.com. My plans changed, but I could not change my reservation without penalty. If I dealt directly with the hotel, I would have had more flexibility with my travel plans.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
I really appreciate you for staying with us at Days Inn in Chattanooga. If the hotel is crowded it does make it hard to turn a trailer of any size around. While we are smoke free in our rooms, I do apologize that you were told this several times. Thanks for letting us know a little about your stay. Take care and have a wonderful day.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"bare minimum in Chattanooga"
The hotel is older but somewhat renovated and convenient to the scenic areas of Chattanooga that we were interested in. The rooms were small, but did have a small refrigerater and microwave as well as a flat screen tv. The rooms all open to the outside which, for us, meant walking through others smoking on the walk way to get to and from our rooms. The hotel lists an indoor heated pool. This is true but it is very small and crowded very quickly. The free continenental breakfast is served in a small corner of the lobby where only one or two small tables are located. My family of five would have filled this area. We did not take part in this. Overall, for the price we got on this room, I'm not too disappointed but I won't go back to stay again.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for this review you gave on your recent stay with us. I apologize that there were people smoking outside as you walked to your room. We do allow our guest to smoke outside, however we do ask them not to smoke near doors or a/c vents. We appreciate you for being our guest. Have a good day.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Nicole
"Days Inn Chattanooga"
Door to our room had such a large gap when closed that we shoved a towel in it overnight. Morning hotel desk lady was less than nice. Pool/hot tub was interesting but watch out for the last big step and drop off.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for staying with us while in Chattanooga. The door issue has been addressed to our maintenance department. I am terribly sorry that you felt as though I was less than friendly as the hotel clerk on the morning shift. Thanks for letting us know.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Sherry
"The hotel was very cost efficient, & decent."
The indoor pool was a plus. But the room had an unbearable musty, moldy odor. I checked out. Couldn't handle it!!
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
I apologize that you were not able to stay with us as after you checked into our hotel. If there is ever a problem with your room, please always let the front desk know. If we would have known about the issue we would have been happy to give you another room. Again, we are sorry for the issue and that you were not able to stay.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Not bad"
The room smelled a little bit but for 1 overnight stay, it was good for the money.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give us this feedback on your recent stay with us. We appreciate you for staying with Days Inn out of the many hotels in the area. Thanks again.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"Super nice"
The location was great, you can stand outside your room and have a perfect view of lookout mountain! The staff was the best I've seen in years! They were very friendly and helpful. We had 2 rooms and they both were very clean and spacious. The new flat screen tvs were a big plus. When I return to Chattanooga I will be staying here again!
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Fantastic review. It is always a pleasure when we can see that our guest had a good stay with us. We appreciate you very much for taking the time to write a review for us. We are looking forward to seeing you again when you are back in Chattanooga. Thanks again from all of us at Days Inn.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
felicia
"3"
The ladies at the check-in/check-out counter were really nice. We found a few stink bugs in the room we stayed in and the door/frame needed some work because you could see light from outside of the room, especially at the floor. With the hotel being right off the interstate, you could hear the traffic. The continentalbreakfast was okay, better than nothing, but would be nice to have had more of a variety like some meat, eggs, etc. and the eating area was very small.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging while in Chattanooga. With the breakfast area being small it is hard to offer a wide variety. If you are ever back in Chattanooga we hope to see you again.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Tonya R
"Good value for price"
The staff was very nice and helpful. The location was great for what we wanted to do. The room was clean, but did have a strange smell. Kind of smelled like someone before us might have smoked and they tried to cover it up, but it didn't actually smell like smoke so I'm not sure. Once we were in the room for a few minutes, we got used to it and only noticed it again when we left and returned. We never complained, but they probably would have offered us a different room if we had. The bed was too soft for my taste. The pool was very warm. Since it was chilly when we were there, we enjoyed the warm. It was like a very large hot tub, quite relaxing. Everything in the room worked well. I would have liked bagels or rolls at breakfast. They had orange and apple juice, coffee, milk, plain yogurt, toast, oranges, hot oatmeal, and cold cereal. I think this hotel is a good value for the price.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for this review and for being our guest at Days Inn. I apologize that the room you stayed in had some sort of odor. Always let the front desk know of any issue you may have experienced during your stay. We appreciate you letting us know, so we can take care of it. Have a great day.
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Pam
staff was very nice and the room and the pool were clean. very close to rock city, ruby falls, and other things to do. I will stay here again if I am in Chattanooga,
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We appreciate you for staying at Days Inn while in Chattanooga. As you mentioned our hotel is very conveniently located off of the interstate and close to all the major attractions. We are looking forward to seeing you again if you are ever back to visit the scenic city.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"clean and nice hotel"
Everything was wonderful,my only complaint is I called a couple weeks ahead and asked for a room on lowest level for my mother who has cold but when I got there all that was available was third floor.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
I am terribly sorry that you did not have a ground floor room as you requested. This was an error on our part by not seeing that request. Maybe when you called, the person attending the phone call failed to put this comment on your reservation. Either way it was our error and I apologize that your mom had to go to the third floor. Thanks for letting us know, this is how we improve in our service. We appreciate you for taking the time to give us this 4 star review of your stay.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
teena k
"Hidden Gem"
This hotel was a nice surprise! We stayed on a cross-country road trip. The outside of the hotel wasn't much to look at, but the price was right. We were pleasantly surprised when we opened the door to our room. The rooms were fairly recently renovated, clean and very comfortable. The night check-in clerk, Pat, was delightful, and I enjoyed chatting with her. She recommended a great pizza delivery, and within minutes, we had a hot dinner for 3 (including ice cream and beverage) delivered to our door, for less than $20, including tip. Breakfast was simple and adequate and convenient. We had such a pleasant experience, we stayed on the way home as well.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you so much for this great review you gave our hotel on your recent stay. Mr T's pizza is fantastic pizza as their ice cream is very tasty as well. Thanks for staying with us a second night on your return trip. Take care and have a great day.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"bullet hole and bad mattress!"
One mattress was broken down on one side. Bullet hole through door to outside about a foot from the floor (nice if you want to lay on the floor and check peoples feet before opening the door). We had pet and paid extra and had to walk around the motel to find a grass area on the side of the hill.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We apologize that we fell short of meeting your expectations on your recent stay with us. The above issues you mentioned will be addressed and taken care of. Again, thanks for bringing this to our attention as feedback is very important to us. Our sincere apology for your bad experience while staying at our hotel.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Mitchell
"Loved it!!"
Awesome! Very nice and observant. :) brought us towels each morning. Needs a better breakfast but everything was very clean!!
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We appreciate this AWESOME review. We know that there are many hotels in our area to choose from while staying in Chattanooga. We do however thank you very much for choosing to be our guest at Days Inn. It is good to see that we have succeeded in helping to make your stay a pleasant one. Thanks again from all of us.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Peyton
"days inn"
Good other than the cleaning lady coming into your room hours before check out trying to clean.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for your recent stay with us at Days Inn. This is a fabulous rating and we do appreciate it very much. I do however, apologize that the maid came into your room before our scheduled check out time. That has been addressed to the housekeeping department. Have a great day.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
"clean room"
Room was clean and comfortable, wish the pool had been open since that was one of the reasons we picked this hotel.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
I apologize for the inconvenience of our pool being closed during your stay with us. There was a water problem which caused us to have to close it for repair. I do appreciate you for taking the time to give us this 4 star rating. Hopefully in the future you can plan another trip to Chattanooga. Thank you for being so kind.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
sean
"Quiet and comfortable. Affordable"
Great stay at an affordable price. Nice and quiet.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We appreciate you for being our guest at Days Inn. I am glad to see that you had a great stay with us while in Chattanooga. Thanks for this 4 star review..
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Rashid
"Decent place to stay with a pet"
We booked a room that allowed pets because we had our small dog along. The rooms have doors directly to the outside & there was a big parking lot though not much grass nearby for dogs. The double beds were quite comfortable, the pillows not so much. Nice new indoor/outdoor carpet which was good for pets. Freeway noise but the constant fan setting covered that up. Dial-style thermostat so a little hard to get the temp right. Small seating area for breakfast but a decent choice of foods, including yogurt, raisin bread, oranges, oatmeal & toppings for oatmeal. We had a mini-fridge in the room but it didn't get very cold & was missing the temp control. The shower was separate from the sink. Mr T's Pizza delivers but we drove the scenic drive to pick up our pizza - really good pizza from a local shop!
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you so much for this review. While our sitting space is limited, I am glad that you enjoyed the variety of breakfast items that we offer. Mr T's Pizza is an excellent choice when it comes to pizza. We appreciate you for being our guest.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Janice
"Great Place to Stay"
This is a great place to stay. All the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Clean room. All the necessary ammentities. (I mean you're not stating at your home, right?) Great value for the money. Pool area is excellent for small children. Also, the pool area is enclosed and small enough to get to your child/children without having to run great distances (if safety is your concern). They provide pool towels at the desk too. Small and simple breakfast. Purchased through hotels.com and when a bad winter storm passed through the hotel matched the booking price without a problem. Quiet neighborhood with several great restaurants after the left turn out of the hotel. Waffle House at the foot of the hotel. Shopping, etc. all close by too.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you very much for being our guest at Days Inn and for this fabulous 5 star rating you gave on your stay. It is great to see just how much you enjoyed the time you spent here. Stay safe as we still have a little bit more of winter to go. From each one of us here at the hotel, a big thank you. You are much appreciated.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Benjamin
"Good place to rest your head"
We stayed here for two nights. The first room we were given smelled like a cigarette but the clerk was great and apoligized and gave us another room. The pool was crowded so we only used it once but it was nice. Room was clean and newly remodeled. Breakfast wasn't much but there is s Waffle House next door. Great room for the price.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Bridgett
"Nice place."
Staff was very nice. The room was pleasant and slept good.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
b
"Simply good !"
Just stayed for night traveling from Miami but hotel looks decent. Good locations by hwy , resonable price.Ok.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for this review you gave our hotel about your overnight stay with us. We hope you made it to your destination without any problems. We appreciate you for being our guest.
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
Dariusz
"Meh"
The first room we got was dirty! Beds unmade. Never even cleaned from the previous guest. However the second room they gave us, was so much better. It was clean and the beds were ok. It's right off the highway so it was easy to get to and leave. They do offer a breakfast. But is looked horrid so we skipped it.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
I apologize for the mistake that was made by our front desk at the time of check in. While we offer the daybreak breakfast at our hotel, it can sometimes be disappointing when a guest is looking for a much wider variety. Thanks for letting us know of this and have a good day.
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
"Not bad other than a bug"
The place itself wasn't bad and the lady at the front desk was VERY helpful and pleasant. The room was clean overall, other than a stinkbug we found in the shower on the shower curtain that we flushed. We thought about getting them to switch our room b/c of it, but we were just too tired to deal with moving to another room (that means we were tired, because we are both a bit phobic about any type of bugs). But after driving from Mtgy to the area to see a homeopathic doctor there was no energy left. We were getting ready the next morning and it was like pulling teeth to get the guy with the cleaning cart to give us a roll of toilet paper and a couple of washcloths b/c we had used the washcloths in the room the night before.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for staying with us at Days Inn. Feedback is very important to us, so we appreciate you letting us know of the issues you encountered during your stay. I apologize that you had difficulty in getting tissue and washcloths from our housekeeper. The issues you have mentioned have been addressed to the appropriate departments. If you are ever back in Chattanooga, I hope you will stay with us again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 15, 2015
Melanie
"2 stars"
The breakfast needs to improve they should have some kind of pastries and fruits not just plain toast and oatmeal.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
I apologize that our breakfast was not maybe what you had expected. We used to carry muffins and pastries and about a year ago changed the items to be more healthy. We do however keep a fruit along with yogurt and other items. We appreciate you for staying with us and for letting us know about your stay.
2 night trip Jan 15, 2015
"Just passing through..."
My daughter is the one that stayed, not me. I did make the reservations as she headed back to Colorado from winter break. She had no complaints and said "It was fine Dad". You know how long winded teenagers are with this...
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for choosing Days Inn for your daughters stay while in Chattanooga. I hope she had a safe trip back to Colorado and hope school goes well for her.We want you continue to stay with us anytime you are in our area. We appreciate you.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"go big blue"
the room was very spacious, staff were very friendly, only 12 minutes from rupp arena
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Wow, great review. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we hope to see you again. Have a great day.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
timothy
"Convenient"
Convenient and comfortable for an overnight stay. Friendly staff. Has indoor pool.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We appreciate you for being our guest at Days Inn while you were in Chattanooga. I also would like to thank you for giving us this feedback of your stay. Take care and be safe as you travel.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Newly Remodeled??"
Not very clean. Toilet paper holder hanging out of the wall. Soft bed. Staff was nice.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for letting us know about the situation with your room. I have addressed the cleanliness of the room to our housekeepers, also have put in a maintenance request for the toilet paper holder. If you are ever back in Chattanooga, we hope you will stay with us again and give us another chance. I apologize for the issues.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Nice rooms and customer service"
Nice rooms and customer service. I would recommend this hotel to my friends.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to give our hotel this great rating. We appreciate you for recommending us to your family and friends. Come back to see us again when you need a little get away from Virginia.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Sejong
"Recently updated, Close to Lookout Mountain"
This is a decent hotel. We were on the third floor and had a beautiful view. It doesn't have an elevator though. It has an indoor pool on the second floor. The only complaint I had was that the hair dryer didn't work and we booked 2 people but all 3 days only had enough coffee fixings for 1. Room was clean and hotel staff was very friendly.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for posting this good review about you recent stay. I hope to see you again if you are back in Chattanooga. We always keep extra coffee at the front desk along with some other toiletries that our guest may need. We appreciate you for noticing our clean rooms and the friendliness of our staff at Days Inn. Have a great day.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Trisha
"Chattanooga Days Inn"
The receptionist was overwhelmed with everyone coming at the same time. The computer was slow.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay with us. I apologize that it took a while for you to get checked in upon your arrival. We at Days Inn appreciate you for staying and for taking the time to give us this review.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Janet
"Good for an overnight stay"
It was cold and the heater took some time to warm up the room! The kids were complaining and ended up getting sick. Room was dated but clean, pool was nice and warm ...
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
I apologize for the heater not being turned on before your arrival at our hotel. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you will stay another night if you are ever back to visit the scenic city. I hope the kids are well. Thanks for letting us know.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Julio
"You get what you pay for"
Book this hotel last minute for a wrestling tournament my boys were participating in. I asked upon check in for a "quiet room", one that wasn't next to the ice machine or other guests etc. We ended up with a room on the right side of the hotel next to the interstate......NOT QUIET!! The kids slept through it, but my husband and I did not. I also was woken up by a another guest next door who wanted to have a loud cell phone call outside her room. The staff was nice and the room looked clean, but it had stink bugs! Our door to our room had a large gap in it letting cool air in. The breakfast area is very small and they only had cereal, yogurt, and toast. The indoor pool was the best part of all, it is small but the kids enjoyed it. If you want a cheap hotel for a night and don't expect much than this hotel is fine and the indoor pool is an extra bonus. My advice is don't expect much.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We apologize that you were given a room on the side with the interstate traffic. Normally when a guest ask us for a quiet room, we give a room on the back side of our hotel. Unless we did not have any rooms available in the back when you arrived, I am really not sure why we gave front side room. I am glad your kids enjoyed our indoor pool which always seems to be a hit in the winter time. Thank you for being our guest and for letting us know about your stay. Our sincere apology for your stay not being as good for you as it should have been.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Kristina
Wonderful for the price! Staff was great. Check in was quick and easy.Enjoyed our time their and will definitely be back.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We appreciate you for staying with us and for giving us this review. We are looking forward to seeing you again the next time you visit our city.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"pool towels"
Stayed for one quick night. Had to wait at front counter for a couple of Minutes. Only one guy working and he was on the phone. Tiny pool. Ask for pool towels when you check in.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
I apologize that you had to wait a couple of minutes upon checking in. If you are ever back in the area we hope you will stay another night. Thank you for letting us know a little bit about your stay.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Over rated"
We came into the hotel about 8:00 PM after getting stuck in an hour traffic delay (not the hotel's responsibility) to encounter a line of four other guest waiting for check-in. The process was incredibly slow as it took about a half an hour to get through the line. The online pictures and ratings had over rated the place. The room had older carpet and paint. the door did not seal very tightly. The breakfast area was crowed in the lobby and only had cold cereal, toast Yogurt and fruit.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
First, I want to apologize for the lengthy process of check in. All of our rooms were upgraded in 2013. At that time we installed new carpet, paint, flat screen tv, and updates to the bath rooms as well. We are sorry for the disappointment of our hotel upon arrival and during your stay with us. With our lobby being small, it makes it difficult to provide a wide variety for breakfast. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Bedding had cigarette burn holes in both beds. Room door 318 did not shut all the way. No towels in pool area. Morning staff not that welcoming. The pool was great! Nice and warm. Thank you, Misty
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We apologize for your bad experience while staying with us. We have addressed the door issue to our maintenance department. We are happy to see that you enjoyed our pool. As we do try to greet each guest in the mornings, I apologize if you were overlooked. We do want you to give us another chance if you are ever back in the area. Thanks for letting us know of the problems, that is how we improve.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"nice hotel close to the road"
We spent one night. We chose it because it's very close to de road and the price was good, we needed two rooms. The rooms were together. Very clean. Comfortable enough for the night. Breakfast is included, not a great variety but enough.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We were happy to accommodate you with both your rooms being together. We thank you for being our guest at Days Inn. We hope to see you again for another stay in Chattanooga.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Not what I expected"
Our room was not as clean and there where some weird bugs flying in the room.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
I apologize that we fell short of your expectations. The issue of the room not being clean has been addressed to all of our housekeepers. There has been a problem with stink bugs in the area which was probably what you saw. We are sorry for your bad experience. We hope you give us another try if you are ever back in Chattanooga.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Just one night as we were passing through ..."
The room had all the upgraded comforts with fridge and microwave also in the room for the low price. Reception staff was very nice and chatty. Breakfast options were kind of basic but you can get a sense of having eaten breakfast before hitting the road.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We greatly appreciate you for taking the time to give us this 4 star review. While we are limited to our breakfast items, it is something to get you going in the mornings. Thank you for being our guest. I hope you have a Happy New Year.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Tara
"Stop on our road trip."
Just passing through and it was close to the interstate. If you want to go up look out mountain it is right there.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for letting us know a little about your stay. We hope to see you again if you are ever passing through our city in the future.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Nice Friendly helpful staff
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We truly appreciate you for being our recent guest at Days Inn. I would also like to thank you for giving us this fabulous 5 star rating. Wishing you a Happy New Year.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Janet
"Nice hotel near Chattanooga"
I had a great time at the hotel. It is clean and the staff is very friendly. After my initial contact with the front desk they remembered my name and it made me feel very welcomed. The room was very clean and comfortable. I would stay here any day!
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for this review. I always try to address our guest by their first name as I feel that sounds appropriate. It always made me feel good when I am addressed by mine. I find myself doing that a lot when I am in our local Walmart as I see a lot of the same cashiers each time I go in. We appreciate you very much. Have a very Merry Christmas and we look forward to seeing you again.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Convenient stop"
I stayed here because of the hotel's proximity to Lookout Mountain. It's ok, though the bathroom wasn't in great repair. It seemed clean, and the staff was friendly.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. Take care and we hope to see you again when visiting the scenic city.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"horrible"
Rooms and service wee horrible. Dirty unwashed linens. Broken door and tv. Worst stay ever........
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
I am very sorry to hear that you had such a horrible stay with us. These issues mentioned in your review, have been addressed to housekeeping and maintenance departments. We do not take these matters lightly. We do hope that you will give us another chance by being our guest in the future. These issues have been taken care of. Thanks for letting us know. Again, from all of us at Days Inn we apologize for the bad experience.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
"Good Overnight Stay"
We had a double room. Bed for my husband and me and a bed for our granddaughter. Double beds were small. Queen size would have been better, but the website didn't show any. Our room was clean and good for the price we paid. Breakfast is in the small lobby and wasn't enough room to sit to eat. We ate at the Waffle House next door. I would give it a 3 between 1-5. Good to stay in overnight or two.
Response by Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
We appreciate you staying with us while in Chattanooga. Unfortunately we do not have any queen beds in our hotel. We have either 1 king or 2 double beds. While our breakfast and lobby area is quiet small, we are glad to have the Waffle House next door. Thanks again.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014