All hotels in Bangor, Maine, United States of America
250 Odlin Rd, Bangor, ME, 04401, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"looked ok until you scratch the surface"
The pool was murky, there was a blanket on the bed that had god only knows what on it, the front desk INSISTED on having either a credit card on file or a $150 deposit in case of room damage, no other hotel that I have PREPAID for has ever insisted on this. There were two of those machines that have stuffed animals and claws, which are super annoying when you have young kids who don't understand that the machine doesn't vend toys. I won't be staying at the Days Inn in the future, it is better to spend an extra 20 dollars and have an actual clean place to stay that isn't so ghetto they think they need to keep funds in case you damage the room.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
Lee
"Underwhelmed."
Price was comparable to other hotels in the area, but quality and condition of hotel was poor. The first room smelled of must and dirt, and the second room smelled of mold. Pool was small and not overly clean, and the entire hotel was fairly run down. I would not stay here again unless it was half of the price.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
#lifewith4
"Drive another 100-yds; not worth stopping"
Excellent location to airport (although other hotel choices a few doors down). Room non-smoking... arrived at midnight with windows open, air blasting and a room smelling of smoke. Bed lumpy. Hotel staff indifferent. Breakfast was plentiful.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Fine for passing thru"
We stayed 2 nights, checking out colleges. The price was good, hotel fine, staff was friendly. But it is a stopping point for those going to and from Canada, and college visits, etc. There were kids, huge groups, entire families. Our first night a drunk couple spent a good ten minutes trying to get into our room, even though we told them through the door they had the wrong room. Our second night the hallway was filled with people working on their bicycles. Forget the free breakfast, just go to Tim Horton's or Dunkin Donuts nearby. Room was smallish, but clean, some updates like the TINY bathroom. FYI, if you don't like small spaces, leave the door open. Very close to airport, take off goes right over head. AC and mini fridge were noisy. But fridge and microwave were a nice bonus. Close to UMaine, Bangor Mall and lots of places to eat. If your bored go to The Sports Arena, you can play pool, arcade games, bowl, have pizza and beer. Good way to kill a few hours.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Mama Bear
"Convenient and Comfortable"
We had a great stay at this hotel. Our room was clean and comfortable and even when a minor issue developed, the hotel staff was quick to take care of it to our satisfaction. We would definitely stay here again and will make plans to do so in the future. It is close to major roads, the highway and airport.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
My stay was only overnight but I asked for first floor as I have a bad knee not bad enough for handicap I was on; the second floor and the stairs were a big bother as you have no elevator which would have made a difference I asked when I got there for a first floor but they said there was none
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
The ad on this site said Holiday Days Inn and I thought it was the Holiday Inn just down the road. That was disappointing, but I was not disappointed with the price, location and amenities of the Days Inn. I did get a 10% discount at Ground Round restaurant which is right next door to hotel and I had a nice French dip sandwich.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Typical Days Inn. Close to the airport and the highway. Only 2 miles to the center of town. The breakfast was minimal and the room noisy.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
First time using Days Inn. Nice quiet rooms; and very clean.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"An affordable place to stay"
It's close to the airport, so folks flying in may find it very convenient. We didn't see much in the neighborhood nearby, but didn't really stay much in Bangor at all. Room was clean, staff was very friendly & service was good. Breakfast was nice and remained stocked despite being extremely busy. No elevator for 2nd floor guests - FYI. I would certainly stay again though.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
"OK Stay"
The first room we were given smelled very musty . The staff were very helpful and changed our room right away , the next room was clean and comfortable .The hotel is close to the airport and the planes can be heard taking off and landing .. not to loud but noticeable.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Ken Hilchey
"Newer rooms, clean, close to Acadia National Park."
Newer rooms, clean, close to Acadia National Park.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Wendy
It was fine for one evening but won't stay there a whole week
"5 stars for this family of 4"
It irks me when bad reviews are posted because of one or two small inconveniences here or there at any given hotel. But my family and I realize we're not staying at the Waldorf. We're staying at a hotel that's budgeted and made for families and/or traveling with/for business. As such, certain amenities aren't always available. My suggestion to these particular negative reviewers is: get over it. The Days Inn in Bangor this time - and several other times - is and has always been a wonderful stay. Why did I put that the hotel staff was a 4 (pleasing) instead of a 5 (excellent)? Because my interaction with them was limited to a 1-minute check-in. So, yes, I was quite pleased with how courteous and quick he was. I don't believe he should be required to be excellent for this brief bit of business. I'm being realistic, not entitled. Same with the room comfort, and condition of facilities. Everything quite "pleasing" - and why ask for more than that? If I was paying what one would pay for a weekend in Aspen say, I would absolutely expect 5s across the board. But at a Days Inn in Bangor? No. But because everything "pleased" me and my family - I rate our total overall experience at Days Inn top notch, excellent, 5 stars all the way. I highly recommend you stay here if you're considering it.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Would stay again!"
I think they have done some updating at this hotel. It was much nicer than the last time I stayed. Very clean and quiet. Would stay again!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"basic accommodations"
Close to airport, rooms were spacious but had a musty smell, which was tough to ignore. Visibly clean but the odor made it feel like it was not.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Very clean, comfortable. Excellent service."
Was unable to afford a hotel right by the airport, and this was just a couple miles away. They provide a shuttle or a cab (they pay) to bring guests from the airport to the hotel and back as soon as you call. Basic breakfast area (no eggs or hot meat), just the usual waffles and cereals with coffee or juice.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Tony
"close to airport"
had great time in bangor ! went to a concert had lovely dinner and drinks!..................................................................................................................
kevin
"close to Bar Harbour resable price"
We enjoyed our stay it was a good value for the money
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Nice change from year's ago."
Will keep Day's Inn in mind for the future. Very similar to Best Western that we are members of for many years. Now hope to sign up for rewards card.
doris
"Nice motel near airport"
This is a nice place to stay. The staff is friendly and the motel is clean and comfortable. There's a heated pool and a small gym. It's nothing fancy but good for the price. It's located close to everything.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
bill
"Overnight stay in Bangor"
We were arriving late at night, have never been to Bangor before so we wanted something that was easy to get to from the airport, this was ideal, only about 2 miles away. the breakfast was basic but as it cost nothing certainly can`t complain. One drawback is that the hotel does not have a lift and my husband has a back problem and we had two cases to get up the stairs but our room was nice and roomy one thing I did like that the washbasin area was not in the bathroom which meant I could do my make up etc at leisure
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Norma
"This was an OK stay"
Location was good. The 5am wake up calls by airplanes flying over head I could have done without. Hallways had a distinct smell to them. Also, the bathroom consisted of Toilet and tub yet the sink was located out in the main room. This was rather awkward as most people wash their hands prior to leaving a bathroom. Fitness center consisted of 1 treadmill and 1 elliptical. And that's it No Joke. There was nothing else in the room. Yes you could hear other guests but it wasn't too bad. Would I stay again? if its cheap- yes, I wouldn't pay more than $100/night for this room.
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2014
rysi
"Handicap accessibility"
The hotel room could have been larger for a handicap individual. Also difficult for elderly to get into the shower. It would be preferable to have walk in showers in handicap accessible room. Overall the room was clean and well maintained
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Convenient to get to airport early am
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"The hotel is under renovation and it shows."
We arrived late at night in pouring rain but a helpful staff called out a taxi to pick us up from the bus terminal. The hotel was under a roof renovation. We were exhausted from our flight cancelation and would like to rest. The problem with the room we have got was that it was covered with fine grainy sand on most surfaces of the furniture. We were too tired to ask for another room. The other false was I found many shaved beard hairs by the sink. The hotel should be nice by now but the excellent front desk staff could not make up for the cleaning staff.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Artit
"close to airport"
rehabilitation work is being done, check in what hotel area and ask for room further from it
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
people where friendly. room was ok had a smoker smell although very light smell. The breakfast was a letdown and not much variety.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
.The lobby and rooms have been updated and look much cleaner. We didnt use the pool because of not having time, it appeard to be clean.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Please carry a room freshener along with you if you decide to stay here.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"convenient to highway"
The clerk at the front desk was exceptionally sensitive to my wife's needs. She noticed that my wife was having trouble walking and suggested the handicap room for our special needs. It was a blessing.
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
JIM and CYNDY
"Good enough"
We got a great price on Hotels.com so I wasn't expecting too much for our 3 might stay. The hotel was clean enough, the staff was nice enough and the comfort was good enough...nothing fancy and nothing scary. The room looked like it had been renovated relatively recently but there was, for example, an area on the ceiling that had been patched not very well...but good enough. The bed was comfortable and the price for a bottle of soda in the vending machine was reasonable. If I needed to be in Bangor (lets hope not) and given the right price I would stay again.
3 night trip May 9, 2014
"Close to U Maine Orono"
The hotel was full because of a concert and the U Maine graduation. Despite all the people it was quiet. It is near the airport and we did hear a few planes but the airport is not open all night. It was clean, the beds were comfortable and the shower had plenty of hot water. We would stay here again.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Stayed one night"
Our room was very comfortable. Our room was on the second floor and there was a staircase, that was good exercise... but I think they would just need to know you need a first floor room, if there were mobility issues. Nice little continental breakfast. Room was "nothing fancy" but good for what we needed :-)
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Debbie
Close to airport,clean,reasonably priced room,close to food and mall shopping
Other trip May 11, 2014
pj
Hotel was close the event we attended. Staff was very courteous and quick to be of assistance. Breakfast was wonderful.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"start and end of our honeymoon"
our stay was wonderful..we use the days inn as a start point to our honeymoon, the staff were very friendly and helpful. They were empathetic in the fact that we missed our initial booking but was more than willing to book us the night we did get there....very relaxing and laundry facilities was an added touch
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2014
angie
"Basketball tournament"
To shortj
1 night trip Feb 18, 2014
jane
"Not what I had Hoped for."
When I booked two rooms, I asked that they be adjoining. When we checked in I was told , they did not have adjoining rooms, due to some people staying an extra night and the hotel policy is to not as them to move to another room. So, I could not get what I had reserved. The parking lot was full of snow and puddles of water that we had to get around. The continental breakfast was less than good. They ran out of bananas and coffee. The heater in the room had ice built up on it in the morning, which got my magazines all wet.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Granddaughters enjoyed their stay using the pool as much as possilbe. We had a great stay!
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2014
Wanda
"Nice and close to many things to do"
The front desk staff were wonderful.. Hotel is older but very clean. Breakfast was very good with a variety.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Jane
"Close to Acadia"
Very comfortable and close to downtown Bangor. Good value and clean.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
"Nice hotel...nice pool....pleasant staff."
Overpriced for size and comfort of room. Bed should be replaced. Mattress not that comfortable with obvious "ridge" in the middle of the bed. Hotel wasn't busy at all yet we were put in a smaller noisy room with the entrance to the Ground Round right on the other side of our wall...busy street and stairway going over our room. Felt like we were put in one of those rooms that are set aside for outside bookings like we did with Expedia.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Brenda
I enjoyed my stay very much. I would recommend it to anyone and would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Dec 17, 2013
"After Thanksgiving"
The front desk people were great. Moved my room no questions when there was a floral smell that was irritating my throat and nose. Very friendly.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Kimofvt
The hotel was located close to highway and had a great restaurant next door. The continental breakfast was good. When i pulled back my sheets i found a hair. This may very well have been the maid who changed the sheets but still lead me to wonder if the sheets had been changed as they were quite wrinkly as well. Other than that our stay was pleasant.
1 night trip Nov 12, 2013
Nicole
"convenient location"
Last minute decision to get away; convenient location, great deal and comfortable room.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Convenient to I-95, l-395 and the airport."
Great staff, friendly and cheerful. No issues for me. I thought the two sinks in my room were handy!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"convenient, served as a base from which we toured"
We needed accommodations close to the airport. Our plan was to rent a car at the airport the next morning, and tour the coastal area and shop in Bangor. The shuttle service great, if the van was in use they paid for a cab to airport.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Dick & Loretta
"nice hotel close to airport and shopping"
usually stay at this hotel when flying out of Bangor
Other trip Oct 4, 2013