All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
5660 N IH 35, Austin, TX, 78751, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"pick another Marriot location"
I will keep this simple: 1- the location is one of the worst. 2- the breakfast fast was overpriced for its poor quality and the time it took to be served.
2 night trip Jul 15, 2015
Emad
"Comfortable"
Very comfortable room, but hot in the hallway
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
Cynthia
Enjoyed our stay everything was perfect
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
jesus
"Awesome!"
Awesome experience! The nicest, kindest receptionist ever. More than accommodating. He was awesome!
2 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
"Friendly hotel. Needs to get the details right."
Attended for SXSW. Hotel is some distance from venue but offered an extra charge (in advance) regularly scheduled pick up and drop off service - - that did neither. On the first day several of us waited MORE than two hours for the ("it'll be here soon") hourly car service before bailing for Uber and Lyft rides. Checked out rather than risk a repeat on subsequent presentation day. Other than that, the staff was very friendly. Room fine.
4 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Mallory
"Smooth"
Good
1 night business trip May 29, 2015
Alejandro
"terrible noise"
Terrible noise. Arrived at hotel about 10:30 pm after our daughter's graduation from law school after checking in earlier and people partying on our floor. We tried to change rooms but could not. Then around 4 am until 5 am , others came down hall hollering for an hour. Hotel did nothing-said they could do nothing
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"May 18 stay"
One night stay. Room was clean and comfortable. Convenient location but iffy on the neighborhood.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Awesome/Outatanding!"
Excellent from the moment we arrive! Great stay! I will most definitely return to this hotel.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Great!"
Fantastic service. Seeing a lot of negative reviews that seem prior to a reconstruction, but everything was great for my stay! Courteous, helped with everything from arranging taxi transportation to recommending local eats.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
"Decent hotel located not too far from downtown"
This hotel is conveniently located next to the freeway and fairly close to downtown. The room was clean and comfortable but the service at the front desk was very slow. Wifi was down in the room but they comped us by giving free breakfast vouchers. Overall satisfactory experience for the one night we stayed.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Disappointing"
I could not get my door open from the inside. Someone had to let me out. the hotel did fix it. That night around 9 pm when I came back to the hotel,there were about 75 college kids trying to check in. Since I had to pick up my door key I had a long wait. Also there were college kids up and down the hall and the room next door hollering and playing music. If they book that many kids at one time they should warn the rest of us.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
kathy
"Cleanliness"
One day we left hotel after 12 and when we came at 6 pm we realized that they had not cleaned up the room.
4 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
gabriela
"University Area?"
The propertyis not very close to the University of Texas. Name is misleading. Overpriced as well.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Big Disappointment!"
Room never cleaned, no restocking of coffee in room, long line for coffee in lobby, neighborhood sketchy.... a big disappointment. I expected more from Coutyard by Marriott
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"won't stay again."
100% occupancy and only one operating elevator. signage to hotel is deplorably small.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"10+"
We really Like the stay, close to down town.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Isela
"nice but theifs"
The hotel was very comfortable but,I called get towels and never got them. I accedently left my blanket in the room and they see no blanket. Housekeepers got a nice blanket.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Angie
"Good deal!"
Just what I need in a hotel...Knowledgable staff and clean rooms
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Good experience"
The room was comfortable and clean. The service was excellent. The breakfasts we had at the hotel were very good.
4 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
martha
"Bistro"
The Bistro was way overpriced. $40 is pretty high for 2 half glasses of wine and one order of chicken quesadillas. They were served on a plate with two cocktail napkins. They need a plate for the guest and silverware. It was very messy.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Ginny
terrible. the front desk service is the worst. I requested receipt for many time and I never received.
6 night trip Mar 28, 2015
"Business trip"
The AC/Heat system was not good...system was either too cold or too warm, but couldn't seem to stay at a fixed temperature and had to keep adjusting it; Not enough electrical outlets.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Bryan
"Nice!"
besides having to wait and let the water run for 15 to 20 minutes to take a hot bath it was nice. It was packed for SXSW so I'm assuming that's why
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
"Lovely Stay at the Courtyard"
This was one of the best hotels I have stayed at in Austin TX. The Bristo Staff was Excellent I have never felt so pleased. This was during SXSW and with the amount of people at the hotel the staff still managed to be so friendly on a one and one basis with me and my husband.
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Maricela
"Nice hotel, friendly staff"
The hotel staff were very friendly upon arrival, and explained the hotel amenities. The room was wonderful, very spacious and bright, and the bed was extremely comfortable. I was disappointed that they had discontinued the breakfast buffet, because we had enjoyed it tremendously in the past. There were only two elevaors, and one of them seemed to be having a problem with the brakes grabbing, so we reported it to the front desk. That elevator was put out of service so that it could be repaired. We would still stay at this hotel again when we return to Austin.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Clean nice"
The hotel stay was good, clean nice close to the highway , the only this didn't like is the mattress was old no support, just dead mattress they really need to change them few years ago, also they have very limited bad manue , I don't recommend anyone to eat there just eat outside !
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Zachi
"Average stay"
Our stay was fine, just an average The only thing is when people talking at corridor they disturb others sleep. Beds are too close to corridor
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Selumbo
"disappointed guest"
i told the front desk to wake me at 10 30 am. a that it was important to do so. i had got in at 3am and needed my sleep because i would be up til late this next night as well. i got woke up at 8 30 and 920 am by the cleaning ladies. i was furious!!! couldn't really go back to sleep. and i never got my 10 30 am phone wake up call. totally disappointing!!! and the room advertised pay per view movies. but didn't work. hasn't been set up yet. i might as well have just hung out in austin all night. i got no rest!! i spent a lot of money for nothing. the girl at front desk was very sweet though.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Practical kinks to be worked out after renovation."
Kayla at front desk was friendly. She was best part of hotel stay. Hotel recently renovated. Room decor contemporary. However shower did not work And door stuck in open position.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"perfect"
Hardly in the room, but we were very impressed when we arrived. Next Austin visit,I will definitely stay at the same hotel in the same room. Just loved it.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
Jean
"Horrible"
Horrible. I received a key for an occupied room, and had to take an ice cold shower in the morning. Do not recommend.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Sherry
"Weekend getaway"
Went to Austin for a weekend getaway. Stayed here room was nice it was quite great stay no complaints
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Satisfactory second stay! :)"
Great staff! Second time staying here. I loved the modern renovations they made since our last stay. Close to downtown without the expensive price tag.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Jheri
Good, but bathroom small, breakfast limited with limited room
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Hotel staff horrible"
Although they did help get my roommate into the room even though I had the keys they would not let her boyfriend into the room because of his behavior, which was overdramtic but still understandable. He was only trying to get into the hotel to get his car keys and belongings. Eventually my friend got into the room while he waited in her car and she got all of his things. He left and she went up stairs to go to sleep. A few moments later she is being woken by a loud banging at the door. When she opens its the police harassing her, asking where her boyfriend was and that they knew he was in the room. After she let them check the room only to find it was only her in the room they left. It was totally wrong and uncalled for. They should have check cameras instead of having my friend harassed by the police when she's trying to sleep and get up early.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
JJ
"Not near the University"
Thought the hotel would be near the University - quite a ways away. Neighborhood was a bit scary, would not venture out at night. Just a couple or places to eat near by. Not a great location.
5 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Laurie
"Not so great"
Had events at the UT campus. Name of hotel very missleading. Courtyard by Marriott Austin-University Area; was several miles north of campus. Several hotels were closer to the University. Construction was a bother; "upgrades" were of fair to poor quality, cleanliness was fair. Neighborhood was questionable, did not feel safe walking in the area and not much around.
3 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Laurie
"Wonderful"
The hotel was being remolded, but they did everything to make you feel as if it wasn't.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Bad location Out of the way"
Undergoing renovation Location fR away from any walking distance to dining or shopping Uncomfortable beds with low ceiling rooms and long dark corridors
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Disarray!"
The hotel was in complete disarray. They are remodeling and the lobby was closed. There were not even working vending machines to get a bottle of water. I understand the remodeling, but do not charge us full price for a stay when it's this inconvenient!!
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
sandra
"Remodeling"
Remodeling of front desk, lobby, cafeteria area in progress, thus making stay less impressive
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
DENNIS
"It was very nice"
It was a great weekend! I would stay at this hotel in the future. It was not too far from downtown and other than the construction which was not a big deal it was an overall good weekend.
My experience was good other than the fact the hotel was under construction and there was hardly anyone at the desk with hotel being worked there should be someone there at all times... but other than that the hotel was nice and rooms were great..
olivia
"Hotel with problems"
The remodeling was not a problem. The rooms were finished and clean. Hotel staff was very accommodating. However, there were two issues that were deal breakers: * A serious lack of sound barriers in the walls. I was awakened several times to conversations in the hall or from the room next door. This was NOT from people being loud and disruptive. They were purely conversational volumes but sounded like they were in the room with me. * The hot water in the shower was not dependable. Sometimes there was no hot water in the shower until I turned it on at the sink. Other times it would fluctuate between hot and almost cold through out my shower time.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Dana
"Noisy Occupants"
All was good though the renovation was a little inconvenient. The big problem were the noisy occupants on my floor who came in at 3:00AM drunk and noisy. After 30 minutes I called security. The young female security guard acted in a very professional and courteous manner and was able to get the rowdies to quiet down. She handled her job very professionally.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Judy
"There was no hot water. They said they would send"
Someone to fix the water that didn't happen. Very thin bed covers., No extra blankets. Very high noise in the middle of the night from machine room or something. Not so much sleep that night.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
SP
"renovations made the stay not so comfortable."
Lots of renovations in the lobby area. The check-in/out was in the cramp cafeteria. Breakfast meal was not so great.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
cris
"Construction noise too much."
I was very disappointed by breakfast buffet, quality of food was bad, it looked and tasted like breakfast buffet of some cheap motel. This hotel was way too expensive for what it had to offer.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Raj
"under construction, very loud"
Hotel under construction and does not tell you or post in their description online. Bring ur earplugs.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015