All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5660 N IH 35, Austin, TX, 78751, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Under Construction"
Upon check in we were told that the Hotel was under remodeling and that our reservation was moved to another hotel across the freeway. The other hotel was not what I reserved and had I known this was going to be the case i would have canceled the whole reservation. The Drury Inn where I was directed too did not meet my expectations as a transfer of my reservation. I was disatusfied with my stay. The hotel stated they sent out an email informing of the reservation but I did not receive nor was it sent to me until the day after I parted from the Hotel. The hotel just cared about being paid for the reservation since they did not informed me in a timely manner knowing I would just cancel. While I was stuck and basically forced to spend the weekend in an hotel I would consider low standard in cleanliness and quality. Never again would I reserver a stay from Marriott.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Miguel
I sure wish Marriott or Expedia would tell us hotel is under renovation, which means pick another place. Hard to check in, wag luggage, find elevators. Not up to Marriott name.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Trey
"Not Pleased"
Not at all pleased.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Bad condition"
Was shocked to find out the hotel was under renovation. Did not provide the experience I was expecting from a Marriott
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Check in late and sofa bed"
I called to make sure that we could check in late and that there would be a sofa bed in the room. The clerk at the hotel assured me yes to both questions. When we arrived after 11:00 PM, we were allowed to check in, but there no rooms with sofa beds left and there were no fold away beds left. My son had to sleep on the floor. He could have stayed in his dorm in a bed. The person that checked in right before us got the last fold away bed. I was pretty disappointed about this and will not be staying in your hotel, The Courtyard Marriott Austin, again.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Ann G.
"Not what I expected from Courtyard"
The hotel was undergoing a much needed renovation at the time of my stay. I would have appreciated knowing that so I would be able to choose an alternative hotel. The rooms were very old, even had the old-style air conditioning unit in the wall. The bed was hard and uncomfortable, pillows were too small and hard as well. This hotel did not live up to the Marriott standard in my opinion. The tub was old and it took forever for the water to even come out of the faucet.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Talitha
"Too much construction, but will stay again after i"
The employees were all very courteous. The biggest problem is this hotel is under a lot of construction and so our stay was just O.K. The rooms were clean, the bathrooms small, but I would consider staying here again only after construction is over.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Colleen
"Dont waste your money."
The hotel is dated, save yourself the headache stay across the freeway at Embassy Suites. The breakfast is approximately $10 a person. You will have a better meal anywhere else. Marriott normally has 3 + star service, but this is way below average.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
frequetravelers
"Construction if you stay during the Fall of 2014"
This hotel is totallu grungefest, to be fair they are in the middle of a remodel, hope it comes out as promising as the photos look. Bad odor in the rooms, the beds are not comfortable and very noisy, the bathrooms are grimey. But the location is great. The breakfast was good too. Awesome staff!
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"Never Again!"
Made reservations 6 weeks in advance. Hotel was under construction. Noise, bugs, and a complete mess!
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"It was pleasant but..."
Location was great, breakfast was delicious, but this hotel is under construction. So I was up to very loud renovation sounds both days! Other than that it was pretty fair.
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
Ivette
"Outdated hotel"
Hotel is extremely outdated. Definitely in need of some major upgrades and rennovations. Service was good, but will not stay there again until hotel has been renovated.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Vanessa
The person at the desk was a little rude when we wanted to check-in. I had two rooms with different names and she automatically told us we only had one room. After telling her again that there was one under another name, she checked and found it.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"WORST MARRIOTT HOTEL"
This hotel is not up to the usual Marriott standards. If the company knew how this place was being run they would cringe! It's dirty and old. The staff is incredibility rude and unprofessional.
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
Alisha
Crickets inside of the elevators and hallways, paper thin walls, very old, run down facility. I felt like I was back in collage staying in the crappy student dorms. This place was not what I expected at all, I would not recommend it, unless you were paying $40 a night because that's about how much it was worth.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"large room size for the price"
Good stay, clean room.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Jean
"Clean rooms"
They gave someone the same room We were in ! It was our anniversary it wasn't good timing. Then the Guy that came on duty at 10pm Was the rudest person I've ever dealt with at a major hotel!! He treated everyone terribly
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Randall
"Poor conditions, non functioning equipment"
The hotel was below the standard of the chain with smaller, poorly equipped room. Bathroom was very small. The business center had non-functional printers which were not serviced during our stay, even after complaints. The ice maker was not working. Lobby was small and dingy. No local maps were available until complaining, after which some poor quality copies were finally produced.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
No complementary breakfast; Night Front desk attendant rude to guests... thought he was being funny.
Erica
"Good deal for the money"
The hotel appears a little old and the lobby is certainly nothing to write home about but the room was very clean and comfortable and for once, the water pressure in the shower was great. We were only in town for the game so, for the price we paid, it was a very good deal.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Run down Marriott"
Far from city center; extremely tiny room; very dirty pool; everything looked old and worn. The hotel is planning a remodel which is needed. Cannot recommend this hotel.
2 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014
Lilly hill
"Old hotel, not worth the money."
The hotel is very old and is located in the best part of town. The bathroom are uncomfortably small. There are other Marriott's in the area for around the same price. I would suggest not staying here. The hotel environment and aesthetics are comparable to a very low end hotel.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Lauren
The staff were quite pleasant and helpful. The stay was enjoyable.The room was clean and the bed was comfortable by hotel standards.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"OK. Nice staff"
Bathroom is small/ shower curtain sits in bottom of tub. Great staff is the only way this hotel would get a higher rating as the gentlemen walked me to my car.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"Decent For A Night's Sleep"
We stayed overnight in route to San Antonio. The hotel seemed decent viewing online, but when we got there is was dated and old feeling. Bathtub could've been bleached to appear cleaner. It seemed stained from a mat. The room did get very cool at night, which I liked. But, it kind of seemed like a flashback to the 80s. If you're looking to just crash for the night, it's probably okay for that, but don't set your expectations too high. Staff was very friendly and coffee was good.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Its a good Courtyard- but starting to get tired"
Nice hotel, good location, friendly staff, but starting to get a little tired. Carpet and linens are needing replaced very soon. Overall a good hotel if you catch it at the right price.
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
"Wouldn't recommend"
I stayed for one night with 2 friends so we could go to sixth street. We got back to the hotel around 3am, and my 2 friends were being a little loud in the hallway (naturally.. it's Austin at 3am). We went down to the hotel lobby to get a snack and the man working the desk was telling us that he received a noise complaint and that if we didn't be quiet he was going to kick us out and call the cops. I thought that was a little excessive for one complaint because he asked them to be quiet and they did. As I was standing at the counter waiting for the man to get off the phone so I could pay for my snack, my friend was standing next to me at the counter. The man working the desk began raising his voice telling my friend "SIR step away from the desk if you don't need anything, the camera can see and it looks like I'm not waiting on you. I'LL CALL THE COPS SIR STEP AWAY FROM THE COUNTER." I have never been so disrespected at a hotel in my life! All I could do was look at the guy with my jaw on the floor. I can't believe he was so rude. He asked them to be quiet ONCE and they did! There was no need for threats and an rudeness! Never staying there again.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
"Overpriced, clean and sufficient"
Hotel is showing its age..looking run down. No fridge in room. No complimentary breakfast. Way overpriced for this quality room & hotel.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Good day turned bad"
Booked a room 3 weeks in advance for our first tailgate of the season, got to the hotel about 1:30 pm and checked in my bags and left my truck with valet. Asked the lady at the desk if I could check in she explained that they were still cleaning rooms but it would be ready later. I explained that we were going to the game and tailgate also, I was told that I could check in when I got back without any problems..... I received a text message at 9:30pm saying that I would have to find another hotel that they were booked. Left the game to find out why and as I was being told there was no room 4 other people checked in!!!!! I told them that it was not ok and asked how was I told one thing and now it doesn't matter. I was explained to that they find out at 3 pm if they will have enough rooms but priority members can just walk up at anytime... After 2 hours of arguing and no help finding another room we found one 20 mins away. While I waited for my truck the valet said that I was the 10th person who was told this because they overbook on purpose and first come first served. This place is not one you wanna stay at on game day or any other day!!!!)
Ricky
When we first got there there was no hot water. I told the hotel manager and he was very rude told me that they were at full capacity and basically I would have to deal with it or find another hotel. I was very unhappy. I will never stay at that hotel again.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
chris S
"Very strange for a Marriott"
The night shift was very understaffed and the rooms were not very clean. The rooms looked outdated and didn't have the Marriott hotel feel.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
Will
"smelly entrance into the hotel's parking lot"
The hotel was fine, for the price the hotel room was too small. the connecting room people were too loud. but the only really bad thing was the fishy smelling restaurant in the entrance of the hotel's parking lot.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
The shower seemed to have only hot water! I couldn't get enough cold water to mix. Needs adjusting!
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Okay and Comfortable"
Well managed clean hotel. However, no vending machines and a very incompletely stocked "shop".
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"The hotel is not located downtown/university area"
Overall the hotel was nice. I thought the front desk staff was nice. The housekeeping staff was a bit rude.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Good decent accommodations in a great downtown loc"
Spacious room, convenient location, and good great facilities made this hotel a very good value accommodations for us during our recent overnight trip to Austin. I would recommend this hotel highly.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
The pillow and sheets had odor
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Older hotel but very comfortable and very clean"
My wife and I stayed in a suite on the 4th floor nice spacious and clean comfortable king size bed. Wilove stay there again when back in Austin
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Alex
"very small bathroom"
Bathroom size was very very small compared to any other lower star hotels and really uncomfortable.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
"UT Austin"
Rooms are confortable but the bathroom is small. The parking lot entrance/exit is challenging
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Bad'''
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
"Cheap, Older, Very Small Bathroom"
Great Price, Hotel was older and hard to get to. Room was decent but bathroom was very small.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Shawn
No difference from $65 hotels
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
Rooms are way to small for price .
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
It was only an overnight stay and was very comfortable and clean.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
"Smelled like mildew!"
Although my room tended it get hot, I hated to turn on the A/C because it smelled so bad of mildew. There was a wet spot on my floor upon checking in and the walls are so thing that you can hear every conversation in the halls and surrounding rooms. I was also put next to the vending/ice and it was extremely loud.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Hal
"FISHY SMELL - DUE TO SEAFOOD PLACE NEXT TO HOTEL"
ROOM WAS TOO SMALL FOR THE MONEY - BUT IT WAS VERY CLEAN. HAD A CONNECTED ROOM AND I COULD HEAR THE PEOPLE IN THE NEXT ROOM. I DIDN'T LIKE THE FISHY SMELL ON THE DRIVE UP TO THE HOTEL AND THE WALK OVER FROM THE PARKING LOT TO THE FRONT DOOR.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"The hotel overall was nice"
I wish the breakfast was complimentary since this is what had been indicated when I booked. Otherwise I was comfortable.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Josie
"Clean Hotel, Not so helpful concierge"
Hotel was clean, our room was clean. Didn't expect to pay for our breakfast, but I guess it was my fault for not confirming before I booked it. On several occasions I asked the front desk for help such as "what is there to eat around here, nearest convenience store etc." His response, I don't know, haven't heard of any around here.. The prices of the Items/food/drinks they had for sale in the hotel were outrageous..
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Saturday the hotel was very, very noisy, up to 2:30 am Sunday morning. Lots of unsupervised young adults roaming the hallway drunk and noisy. Very unfair to many families with young children who were staying there. It looks to me that this hotel will do anything to fill up its rooms and therefore gets a lot of kids who are there to party whether they disturb other guests or not. i would never stay there on a weekend again.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014