All hotels in Boise, Idaho, United States of America
2613 S. Vista Ave, Boise, ID, 83705, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Boise"
I was greeted warmly by staff. Coffee was always available and the breakfast was good. Limited choices for dinner, unless you wanted to travel from the hotel or order out. Other amenities were great.
1 night trip Jan 21, 2015
Lauren
"nice but not jaw dropping"
Hallways are a bit dated and older, but the place was perfectly located by the airport for the 7 hoirs i was there.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
Marcie
"A gem in Boise"
Hotel is new and clean. We checked in late and they offered us delicious soup. Very convenient location near freeway and grocery store.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Richard E.
"Unfortunately Very Disappointed"
Hotels.com had not forwarded on our reservation to the hotel before we arrived - frustrating. The neighborhood was very sketchy. The room was of average comfort, but was never cleaned by housekeeping - the beds were made, but never vacuumed or emptying of the trash during the 3 nights we stayed there. We had to ask for more soap and shampoo. The pool was very small, but warm. Breakfast left a lot to be desired, compared to other La Quinta's we have stayed at.
3 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
Timothy
visited family in january not the best time to see boise the hotel was nice and breakfast was above par for a contenental breakfast
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Great staff
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Family night at LA Quinta"
Nice comfortable stay for the price.
clint
"No respect"
When I booked our hotel I did not realize it allowed dogs. Our first night there is was. The second day we were woken up by barking dogs. This went on all day and all night. We were not the only ones that complained. When I told the front desk they said they had tried contacting the owners of the animals. I wont stay there again.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"So-so"
Halls dirty & floors in room not vacuumed well. They want me to say more. Not a hotel or chain I will stay at again!
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Nigh Stay"
The location was in a great spot and the pool was clean and perfect for the kids.
Wade
Generally fine. Only issues were that the elevator is small and the sound separation between the room & the corridor is insufficient.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"great hotel for the price"
We stayed on our way home to Utah. Staff was great, room was surprisingly nice, and we slept well in the bed. Will definitely stay here again
Shelby
"Staff friendly but accommodations not so much"
The staff was awesome. They were all friendly. however the heater never really worked and it was really cold. There was no extra bedding in the room. The neighbors were very loud and the dog across the hall barked for hours. We were not very please with our overall stay.
Jacquelynn
"Look Elsewhere in Boise"
The staff is friendly, courteous, and quite helpful - the best thing this hotel has going for it. Courtney checked my family in and she was incredibly outgoing and pleasant. I was shocked to see how many dogs were staying at the La Quinta. Twice I woke up to the sound of barking dogs and also had a poorly trained dog jump up on me in the stairwell and got mud on my jacket. As a pet owner, I have no problem with dogs, but this hotel seems especially pet-friendly, so plan accordingly. The hallways and entryways were absolutely filthy. The pool is tiny and the hot tub water was an unsettling shade of brown so we didn't get in. Our room was clean and modern, which we enjoyed - other than the barking dogs, we did get a decent night's sleep. The breakfast was just ok. No remarkable offerings but the buffet did keep running out of food which was a little bothersome. Overall, I would not book a room here again. For only a few dollars more we can stay at cleaner, quieter, and more spacious hotels in this area. We don't travel with our pets so again, given the surprising number of dogs on site, I would avoid the La Quinta for that reason alone. However, one of the big factors in deciding where we stay on road trips is the pool facilities and the La Quinta is inadequate in that regard if you are traveling with a family.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great stay at La Quinta"
Was great.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Rosa
"Firm beds, but good overall."
They are really nice rooms. The only downside is that the beds are a little firm for my liking and vanity was in the bathroom so if someone was in there going to the bathroom/taking a shower, no one else could get ready.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"New and comfortable"
I enjoy using the clean gym and our room was very clean and tidy. Great stay and love that there is no extra pet fee!
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Nice place to stay for a quick stop"
My friend had a late flight out of Boise & I needed a place to stay for the night before driving back up to Ketchum. Enjoyed a quick workout in the morning & an easy quiet night.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Ketchum-ite
"was nice"
It's a nice hotel. Very clean and staff was friendly. The bed was too hard for my comfort. Also note, the walls are very thin so you can hear EVERYTHING!!
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"hotel stay"
It was comfy and the staff was professional and friendly and the prices were reasonable.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"La Quinta Boise airport"
Great staff, good breakfast. Would absolutely stay here again
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Ok for humans, great for dogs!"
It was fine overall, I have been to nicer La Quinta's in the past, the Boise one was a little dumpy. The bed was really uncomfortable. Every thing seemed clean, and the staff seemed nice, the breakfast was fair. It lets you bring dogs, so that's kinda fun if you have animals that you travel with.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Good place to stay."
A quick trip up to pick up a motor home with my son. La Quinta staff is always good to us.
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
Betty
"Winter Graduation"
The staff was so helpful and pleasant from helping to changing the number of dates stayed to taking family photos! Great eats, Comfy beds and clean rooms for relatives to stay in while in Boise to attend BSU graduation.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Great Hotel Choice"
This is the second time we have stayed at this location. Each time the hotel has been very clean, comfortable and the staff has been very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
Marella
"Excellent experience overall"
Excellent experience all around. My only problem was a guest next door who insisted on talking loudly with his wife, using his speakerphone, late at night. The helpful staff ultimately persuaded him to move to a different room.
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Gene
Nice hotel, looks to have been recently remodeled. Front desk staff were friendly. The free breakfast was better then most hotels.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Thanksgiving family visit"
Our stay was quite pleasant. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We will stay there again when we return to the Boise area.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Rosanne
"Easy access off freeway"
Family of five, two adults and three boys ages 7, 11 & 15. We had two queen beds and a rollaway bed. Room was nice and super clean and first two nights of three was too hot/stuffy and wish we had run the fan to move 'air' during the night. Great staff, super clean motel, boys loved pool/spa. Would highly recommend to others.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Great Holiday Stay!"
The hotel was clean as well as the rooms. The staff was friendly and out-going and willing to make your stay pleasing. I would easily stay there again!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Traveler
"Cleveland Trip"
Arrived at 2:00 am, sent a cab for us , very nice!
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Loud"
I Felt like I was staying at a kennel. Dogs are allowed to stay at the hotel, which means you can count on being woke in the early morning by barking dogs. During my stay there were a number of rooms that were housing dogs and the hotel staff didn't have a handle on how to control the excessive noise. Definitely won't return to this hotel.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Excellent service"
Good location from airport and downtown. Very friendly staff. The continental breakfast is good, they have a good variety. I am satisfied with my stay.
5 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Orlando
"Nice hotel in a convenient location"
We normally stay downtown but flew in late and got this hotel for a great rate. Lobby unimpressive but service was great and room was clean and larger than average. Free breakfast in the morning also better than most.
"Nice hotel. Close to airport and Boise State."
Staff was friendly, room was clean. Breakfast was good. We would definitely stay again.
Keri
"Wonderful hotel at a reasonable rate, and pets are free"
This is a newly renovated building. It used to be Holiday Inn Express. They are really trying to compete in a hotel-filled neighborhood right next to the airport. They are a little further down the road, but worth the extra block or two drive. They proclaim their "pet friendly" status, which means pets are FREE. Other hotels not only charge $25- 30, but will put you in one of their more dingy rooms. The rooms were spotless. Their breakfast has great waffle makers, and yoghurt, among other things, but no fruit. I missed having a banana, but not enough to book another nearby hotel. Staff was friendly and personable. Plus they sign you up for a non-expiring point system which gives you a free stay after a certain number of stays. The pet-friendly status meant our little parakert could sleep peacefully in her cage. That won us over to be loyal and repeat stays in the Boise La Quinta Inn.
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
Anita
"did not sleep well"
It was the most uncomfortable beds I have slept in. It was loud from 6 am on. Terrible soundproofing.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"Very plesant stay"
Very nice stay. Courteous staff.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"My stay"
Hotel was perfect. Just wish the other guest would have been more quite in the halls.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2014
Cassandra
"The staff was so wonderful to me."
I needed some laundry done and the front desk said they would do it for free since the washer and dryer were broken upstairs. They did it twice for me. They always had smiling faces and were in good moods. I would recommend blankets for the rooms as the weather does change there. I will book another room sometime there as I really enjoyed myself.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Weekend in Boise"
Stayed for the weekend. Close to University and interstate for trips to Mall. Room was clean and comfortable. Ample parking lot.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Sam
"Excellent Stay"
The staff was helpful and friendly. The room was clean and very comfortable. They provided a roll away bed when needed. Breakfast was delicious!!
4 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
"THIN WALLS DOORS SLAMMING"
WE SPENT 3 NIGHTS AND EACH AND EVERY NIGHT I COULD HEAR THE GENTLEMAN NEXT TO US USING THE BATHROOM, AND IT WASN'T THE TOILET FLUSHING THAT I HEARD. THEN THE DOORS TO EACH HOTEL ROOM AROUND US DIDN'T WORK PROPERLY OR MAYBE THAT'S NORMAL BUT EVERY TIME SOMEBODY WENT IN OR OUT OF THEIR ROOMS THE DOORS WOULD SLAM SHUT AND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT THAT'S AGGRAVATING WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO SLEEP. THE PEOPLE COMING IN AND OUT WOULDN'T HOLD THE DOOR AND LET IT CLOSE SLOWLY THEY WOULD JUST LET IT CLOSE ON ITS OWN BUT THE DOOR WOULD SLAM SHUT WITH THE FULL FORCE OF THE WEIGHT OF THE DOOR...
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
KIM
"good place by airport"
Great place and decent price.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"Easy access from freeway"
We stayed for two nights. The best thing ever, noon checkout! We ate breakfast, had a swim in the pool, showered and were on the road at noon. Loved the breakfast-standard hotel, but fresh and a lot of it. Hotel linens were clean and towels, white, thick and fluffy. Surprise that the same scrap of paper in the hall on Saturday was still there on Monday. Same with elevator. Not a huge deal, but come on! We will stay there again.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Jane
"nice and updated"
Don't usually stay at this chain. But this time I did, and I would stay again!
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
veronica
"Noisy"
I only got this room to sleep in for a couple of hours but that was hard to do. I lost track of how many times I heard cop cars go screaming by, I was woken up at 5 a.m. by some guy on his cell phone out in the hall, you could hear every room door clunking shut all night/morning, then in the morning you could hear the housekeeping staff talking all down the hall. And it was fairly cold in the room and the only blanket was a couple of sheets and an ornamental blanket.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
lindsay
"Great value!"
Just loved this hotel. Would happily stay there again.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Ann
"LA Quinta Boise Airport"
We arrived a day early and they were able to accommodate us although we had to move rooms for the next day. They did, however, notify us when we checked in that this would happen. They offer a full breakfast, not just a Continental Breakfast, changing some of the selections daily.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Sadie's Mom
"nice hotel with friendly staff"
We went to Boise for a concert and wanted to stay somewhere close to the Taco Bell Arena. This hotel was only 2 miles away and the staff even called for a taxi for us. They also serve a nice complementary breakfast. Great value for the price.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014