All hotels in Boise, Idaho, United States of America
2613 S. Vista AveBoiseID83705United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Clean
    Room is all right
    Bad amenities
"Cleanliness?"
When walking into the lobby, the floor was dirty The elevator floor was sticky & dirty The maids left their laundry cart in front of public doorways, such as the elevator. The maids also had their trashbags sitting on the floor when talking with the front desk
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
The hotel was old, dirty and very load. The break feast was terrible.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Construction going on outside of window at 6am. Overall centrally located for all activities planned. Enjoyed the stay. Would definitely stay again.
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
sherry
"The hotel is gorgeous. Excellent, modern updates."
Everything about this hotel feels way nicer than you'd expect. It's pet friendly (a huge plus) right next to Boise's airport but still walkable/bikeable to downtown Boise. They even let you check out a bike. The room was immaculate. The style was very modern and quality, too. Not just window dressing. Everything was done right here.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Bryan
Bathroom was dirty but bed was clean.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Jeffrey
"Worth the price."
Very nice employees. Worth the price.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
The walls are so thin we could hear EVERY word of the conversation the guy next to us had...from 9pm-1am. He was fighting with his girlfriend on the phone apparently. The TV (satellite) was not working and we were told it would be fixed soon. It never was. Very disappointing. There was no bathtub in our room either. Won't be back.
1 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
"Went on a trip to see my eldest son at Boise"
Excellent visit to Boise to see the college where my son goes
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Clean rooms and great breakfast. Our kids enjoyed the pool.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Great place to stay in overnight.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Joel
"La Quinta"
It was a nice little getaway, away from the beaten path. The hotel was nice for the stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"good location"
comfortable and good
1 night trip May 30, 2015
Clean and everyone is friendly. Nice that the pool is always open and breakfast starts at 4am. There are also plenty of quick dining options near by
Other trip May 29, 2015
val
"I love it"
it was a very good experience staying here. My family enjoy it very much and definitely going again. Loved the breakfast and services.
Other trip May 27, 2015
patty
Room smelled like smoke. Pets are allowed, which we didn't know. We would have chosen somewhere else if we'd known this. Good breakfast! Pretty small room for two adults and two children.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Nice clean room and friendly staff."
Pleasant experience, friendly and helpful staff, nice clean room, nice breakfast.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Ljohn
"Business Owner :)"
Excellent!!!!
Response by La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport
Thank you for your "Excellent" review. We look forward to your next visit.
5 night business trip May 16, 2015
"Great hotel for travelers"
Our flight came in late we wanted a hotel near the airport to rest up before our drive home. The rooms were comfy and clean, as was the pool. The free breakfast was also very good.
Other trip May 19, 2015
F
"great stay"
Came for a concert, staff members are very friendly and helpful. The only issue is that our room smelled like dirty feet, it was nasty.
Response by La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport
Thank you Adrian for the review. I hope you enjoyed the concert. I am pleased that our crew were friendly and helpful. I will investigate what the smell could have been in your room.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
Adrian
"Good airport hotel"
Arrived late and the front desk was super service. Close to the airport. Clean comfortable rooms and good choices for breakfast.
Other trip May 14, 2015
clarence
"small baths"
Bathrooms are very small. Overall the rooms were ok
Response by La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
"Terrible like sleeping on a concrete floor."
Our stay was terrible. The bed was so hard we were not able to sleep. My husband had back troubles and has been in terrible pain ever since. Neither of us could move without pain the next day. We had an adjoining room and the occupant was on his phone all night, it sounded like he was standing in our room. One would think the door would have some insulation to help with sound. We finally had to ask him to go to sleep. Attempting to speak to the front desk about the sound problems and the terrible bed was pointless. They just blew us off and didn't even care to listen. Mid sentence they told us to have a good day. Never again. I have never had such a terrible hotel stay.
Response by La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport
Justin we truly appreciate your feedback. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected from La Quinta. Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it's through comments such as yours that we improve. Thank you again for your time.
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Justin
"Customer Acknowledgement"
The front desk people were very friendly however there were 3 other people milling around the front desk in the morning and neither one of them greeted us when we walked by. Just seems that everyone working at the hotel should acknowledge the customer.
Response by La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I will share your comment with my team, it's through comments such as yours that we are able to improve. Hope to see you on your next visit to the Boise area.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Christine
"On the road again"
Nice room loud next door!! Staff friendly .Free breakfast gone by 830 am not 9 am as stated
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Marie
"Better than hotels at twice the price"
Superior service from staff. Excellent, comfortable and CLEAN room with one of the most comfortable beds ever. And a fabulous HOT breakfast. YUM!
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Shadra
"Homeless with kids at La Quinta."
I am homeless. This was a nice stay in the mean time.
Response by La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport
Thank you for your review. I am please we could be "Here for you".
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"1st stay at LaQuinta"
Staff was very friendly and breakfast was great. We enjoyed our stay!
Response by La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport
Thank you for the wonderful review. I am pleased you enjoyed the hot breakfast and that our team was friendly and made your experience a pleasant one.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
I was so impressed with how friendly and extremely helpful everyone was. I called ahead for an early check in and when I arrived the staff was ready for me and vet accommodating. We made extra accommodations for a 4:00 am shuttle to the airport for the next day. Then in the morning when I came down to wait for the shuttle the woman had opened the breakfast bar for me, coffee, muffins, bagels, cereal, etc..... I was beyond impressed.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"nice place, nice price"
The breakfast was awesome. Didn't really have to deal with staff. Never heard the neighbors or the planes.
Response by La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport
Thank you for your four star review. I am pleased you were able to enjoy our hot complimentary breakfast. La Quinta Inn & Suites is always "Here for You" and would love to help in any future reservations.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Deanna
"Overnight"
It is close to the Airport and St Lukes. It is a good place to stay overnight. There aren't any good restaurants nearby. The complimentary breakfast was okay.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
janice
Breakfast was a disappointment. But room rate was decent so guess some items are understandable.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Mostly okay"
Two king beds takes up all the room, so it's crowded feeling. The refrigerator hummed very loudly so we had to unplug it. Otherwise comfortable. A pleasant enough one-nighter on the way from here to there.
Response by La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport
Susan, I'm sorry to here that your room did not meet up to the La Quinta standards. I will have my maintenance look into the refrigerator hum to ensure it is working in proper order. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience during your stay here in Boise.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"wonderful!"
It was a fabulous stay
Response by La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport
James thank you for your wonderful five star review. We look forward to your next visit.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"disappointing!"
There was a large sports group there that were noisy all night and the staff didn't do anything. Wet had a"suite" that barely fit the king size bed and the pull out bed in the couch. We asked for a roll away bed and could barely fit it in the room.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Quick stop"
Comfortable and clean
Response by La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am pleased we met your expectations, and look forward to seeing you on your next quick stop through Boise.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Blaine
"Convenient"
Staff is really nice and helpful. Great stay with the dogs, good grassy areas around hotel. Rooms clean and recent remodel.
Noelle
Everything was excellent, would not say that if not true.
Mona
"Nice hotel close to downtown Boise"
The hotel was good. Room was clean, but I little small for four people. Free breakfast was OK during the week, but really meager on the weekend. On the plus side, this hotel is very close to Boise State University, downtown Boise, and the Boise airport. We were able to do a number of fun things without having to drive more than 10 minutes.
"Stay if you want to be able to have your pets."
We had to listen to a dog park all night and kids screaming through the halls. I will never stay here again.
Response by La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport
We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive experience. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected from La Quinta. I hope to see you here in the future.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice hotel near downtown Boise, ID"
Staff was very helpful and courteous. Breakfast was just OK.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Pete
"Boise"
totally fine!
Response by La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport
Thank you for your wonderful four star review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Boise area.
3 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
stephen
"Great location near airport, dining and Interstate"
Staff was absolutely delightful. From the front desk to housekeeping, I really felt welcomed and like an honored guest. I would recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Boise.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
April
Breakfast was great, the staff was friendly and the rooms was nice
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Great Family Hotel"
The management was awesome! There are games to play in the front area. The manager also gave our kids candy when we were playing games. Great place! The breakfast was awesome too!
Response by La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport
Thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport. We strive to make you and your family have a great experience during your stay. I am pleased to hear that your experience here with us was a great one, and that you enjoyed the games we provide and enjoyed the hot complimentary breakfast offered. We truly are here for each and every guest ensuing that you choose the right hotel for your family. Thank you for the excellent five star review.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Nice hotel close to campus"
We went for the weekend to see son's track meet. It is great location and very clean.
We've stayed at this hotel twice now. Both times have been nice. Our only complaint is the room out second stay was very small and the walls are quite thin. However, our room was next door to the elevator so that could be why we heard so much. The staff is very friendly and my husband loves the breakfast!
Response by La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport
Thank you for your review. I am pleases that our staff were friendly and your husband enjoyed our hot breakfast.
Diana
Vista is a convenient location, the room was clean, the beds comfortable, and the breakfast was great.
"Not quite what we expected."
Lobby and hallways were dirty. Staff not competent with check in procedure, not confident or knowledgable. Room had a little pike of hair on the floor behind the bathroom door. Otherwise room seemed clean and was comfortable.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Marjorie
"Thin blankets"
Blankets were thin. I woke up cold a few times. Luckily the heater in the room worked well.
Response by La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport
Thank you for the wonderful four star review. I am happy to hear that the heater worked well. We will be happy to put extra blankets in your room anytime, just let us know. We will see you on your next visit to the Boise area.
2 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Noisey"
room was O K but sounds traveled from room to room. Neighbor (connecting door) could see light from next room and they had T V up and we could hear it (not just sound but actual words could be understood) all night until we finally called the front at 3:45 am to have them tell him to turn it off.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015