All hotels in Farmers Branch, Texas, United States of America
1590 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Farmers Branch, TX, 75234, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice Place, Quiet Area."
Not much to say, which is a good thing. Very nice place, friendly staff, clean, quiet area. Solid choice.
2 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Christopher
"grand hotel- great price!"
We had a four day stay that felt very luxurious for the $135/night we paid. The service was impeccable and super friendly. The room was very comfortable. We ate most of our meals there and were really impresssed with the quality, price and taste. The salads were delicious and fresh, breakfast buffet was well prepared and well varied.
3 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
brigitte
"Nice Hotel in secluded area"
I enjoyed my stay. Bed was like a cloud. Unfortunately my room had no ice bucket and when they brought one up it had no lid. Also, mini-fridge was locked. But the room was fantastic and those small things are literally the only things I could think of to complain about.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Jenny
"The Omni"
Very nice hotel, just a little aged but overall great facility.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Samuel
"A GREAT place to stay outside of Dallas"
A GREAT place to stay outside of Dallas. We were pleasantly surprised that a hotel of this level was found in the outskirts of Dallas.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Elle
"Decent location but price does not reflect hotel."
Main issue we had was room AC did not work. Many things in room were broken and not well kept. Bummed we stayed here. Would not stay here again.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Tabitha
"Amazing"
It was very comfortable.
Tamara
"Close to lots in Metroplex"
We needed to stay a night closer to Dallas before visiting daughter in Ft. Worth. Hotel was short drive from SMU (though many were closer). Very easy access on and off the highway and it was very easy to go downtown the next morning to the aquarium and the museum of art. My wife picked this hotel since very nice inside and nice rooms and very clean. She is designer and hard to please. She was happy with it.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
TCU Dad
"Hotel Stay"
The hotel was nice bed was not very comfortable it was hard, the room was clean hotel staff was very sweet. The lamp was not working in the room and the bed was uncomfortable for the price we paid. The internet was free when you signed up with the hotel itself.Overall it was ok.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
monica
"horrible"
The room needed repirs. Bathtub kept filling up with water while taking a shower. After trying to fix it twice. They could have gave me another room but they did not try to accommodate me for the 2 nights.
3 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Vanessa
"Lovely hotel & Great staff!"
Great hotel! I stayed a couple of nights to relax for my birthday weekend and the staff was great. Confy bed & nice clean room. After ordering room service the first night,I received a small chocolate lava cake, a bottle of wine & a lovely birthday card signed by the staff. What a sweet surprise! I'll definitely stay again.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Marlene
"getaway"
stayed for only one night but enjoyed walking around the hotel. very clean and well appointed. room was a funny layout but worked and the bath was very clean. would stay again.staff was very helpful .
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Shirley
"One night at Omni"
Late night connection resulted in overnight stay. Hotel lobby and facilities are fine but elevators, hall way rugs and rooms are showing age.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"Beautiful hotel, friendly staff, A/C needs repair!"
Lovely property, great room, very kind and courteous staff. Beds are comfortable and hotel is dull of amenities, but the air conditioning in our room was defective and made for very humid, warm, uncomfortable conditions. Repairmen came at 12:45 AM he first time, and made a fairly quick fix, but system failed again the following day. Next repair at 10:45 PM the following night and no relief. Will reconsider making reservations in the future based simply on the discomfort due to the A/C issues. Not to mention, we paid nearly $800 for our stay and the only offer to accommodate the failed air conditioning was breakfast on our last two mornings out of five sleepless, hot, humid nights. Not impressed, but what did we expect when not even a change of room was offered?
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
N
"Very nice place, top notch"
The rooms were very spacious and nice. The staff was professional and courteous. We were little bit disappointed in the swimming pool because it was supposed to have been heated and it was very cold so hard to enjoy. Restaurant at the Hotel was great; good food, beautiful presentation!
3 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Beautiful! Loved the stay. Room too warm."
Loved the hotel. Price was wonderful. Only issue was the room was too warm despite turning the a/c down to 60 degrees all day. Also I thought I had signed up online for free wifi but I was still charged $9.99 per day. Other than that I would definitely stay there again. Beautiful hotel.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Mr. JG
Check in was easy and staff was friendly. It has a restaurant and small cafe for easy access. The amenities are awesome, gym and heated pool. The room was a good size and clean.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"First dissapppointing stay with OMNI."
For a very reputable and well sought out hotel this time around was disappointing. First, housekeeping failed to check the coffee machine kept in the cabinet because the morning after we arrived I found a molding filter with grinds in the filter basket. After call the front desk, it was replaced after about and hour. Second, that evening when we returned to our room we found what seemed liked foot prints with dirt on our beds and one of the beds had filthy sheets and I suppose they just decided to cover it with the decorative pillows. And lastly, they failed to inform us that they would be having private events in their ballrooms and parking was going to be difficult to find. We had to park in the muddy fields across the street, luckily we were not towed away.
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Rita
Great place...super nice...great rate online. Great bar/restaurant, great bar tender, super rooms. Bed did make my back hurt a bit, but other than that....awesome!
Justin
"one of the best"
Excellent
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
Derrick
"Special place"
Beautiful hotel with a great room that had the comfort of home.
Jerome
"Upgrade, not 4 star!"
Hotel should be updated, room wasn't properly cleaned upon arrival, but Evelyn housekeeper cleaned our room the next day immaculately! Valet service was phenomenal, as well as check in/out service.
"great weekend"
Great hotel ,great weekend getaway
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Cliffton
"air conditioner"
Could of been great but we had to call maintenance twice air conditioner did not work to the room. Other than that staff was great beds are super comfortable.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Great location to where we visited."
Hotel was excellent & the staff went above & beyond!
Kandi
It was good, but the room next door was very loud. The hotel walls are too thin.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice hotel for the price."
Pros: The staff was polite and helpful. The rooms where neat, clean, and comfortable. The bathroom where clean and had plenty of hot water. The location was only minutes away from local restaurants, target, Walmart, and even autozone(I was having car trouble when we go there). Cons: Parking is limited when they're having parties in the banquet area. Unless you use valet parking. They charge you a $50 refundable deposit, just in case you use any of the snacks or drinks in the refrigerator in the room or any other services, they will deduct from the deposit. WiFi isn't free. Standard cable TV. The barbecue brisket tacos from the restaurant wasn't very good and a little over priced.
Jonathan
Clean. Comfortable bed. Friendly staff
3 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"loved it!!!"
It was great. We really enjoyed our stay. We will definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Jovitah
"Perfect Stay, #tbh"
It was one of the best hotels I had ever stayed in. From the room, to the professionalism, to the courtesy of everyone there to all of my accommodations fulfilled, it was a perfect stay tbh. To add to it, I had left my iPad behind in my room. The cleaning staff turned it in, and the manager shipped it out to me. The bed was comfy, to add on. Traffic was bad around the area. Construction on the highways.
2 night trip Mar 6, 2015
Luis Antonio
"Nice hotel near Irving; staff follow-through lousy"
We stayed at the Omni to be near the Gas Monkey Bar and Grill in Irving area. There were two issues where staff did not follow-through on commitments 1) the front desk was going to print directions to bypass construction to downtown and leave under our door, 2) our room service order from the hang tag on the front door was not delivered and 3) a front desk clerk who offered to track down the room service order never contacted the restaurant. We learned later that a staff member in the restaurant did not show up for work. Proximity was good, the accommodations were a bit dated/old tired mattress, and the staff training/commitment to customers was not great. There are plenty of other nice hotels in Dallas that we will use next time.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
G
"Greatness"
Great staff and a awesome room.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Bryant
"Great!"
It was great. Thank you very much!
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Kristin
"Quick business trip"
Thank you for being pet friendly!
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Sherry
"Stay here!"
My wife and I stayed for a Valentine's weekend. The property was great! Well kept, staff was inviting and very friendly. Preston at the front desk was very knowledgable of the Metroplex. We will definitely be staying again. Great location as well. 10 minutes from Dallas and 15 minutes from Ft. Worth. I'm sure that varies with traffic but we had no real traffic issues that weekend.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Couple Staycation"
Comfortable and clean...however hotel look and food is not on the same caliber as the other Omni hotels in DFW. This location is an older hotel and would be equivalent to a Holiday Inn and not a five star hotel.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"dallas business trip"
last time we stayed in the downtown Omni It is a better hotel and close amenities. this time we stayed here because it was closer to our meeting. Would prefer the downtown one, newer and more up to date and things close enough to walk to. Other than that, very well staffed and probably the fastest check-in that I have ever experienced.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Great place to stay!!"
Very nice.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Mynde
"Very Nice Hotel"
Great hotel for a nice get-away. The staff was very nice, friendly, professional and accommodating.
Sue
"Great spot for business travel"
Great two night stay in town for Business in downtown Dallas. Location was a bit far out, but not too bad and the hotel was excellent. Food and drink in the bar were great as well.
2 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Definitely a repeat! :-)"
Nicely updated and great staff! The wine bar off the lobby was classy. The restaurant served some of the best food I've had at a hotel. Can't think of one criticism. Nice job, Omni :-)!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
T
My hubby and i spent the night here a week before Valentine's day and enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere. We recommend this hotel to anyone who likes professional and hospitable staff.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Great stay in the Big D"
Beautiful hotel at an affordable price for the weekend. Amazing food for a hotel restaurant. I'd go back to eat there even if we weren't staying. Breakfast buffet is great. Ask for a corner room with city view.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Ray
"Next time, visit for breakfast and not the night."
The hotel was new and very nice. It was just like the Omni in downtown San Diego where I have stayed before, and I love it. I was sure this would be just as nice. However, upon checking in the front desk clerks did not know where the fitness center was and could not tell me if there was even a pool available. Neither one of them bothered to check either. There was no hot water in the tub or the shower. Only very warm water in the shower. In the middle of the night, the bathtub backed up and started this horrible gurgling sound as water gushed up from the pipes full of suds, dirt and who knows what else. This was accompanied by one or two cockroaches. When the maintenance man came the next morning to check it out he asked me if I poured a bottle of shampoo down the drain and looked at me suspiciously. I'm sure these guys aren't trained in hotel customer service etiquette. He turned the shower on and washed out the tub. No disinfectant mind you. The nice girl Elizabeth at the front desk called to check on us after the complaint of the tub. She was courteous and tried to help as much as she could. She offered us free breakfast and waived our internet fee. Breakfast was delicious! Wait staff and preparation for breakfast was remarkable. Next time, I will visit for breakfast and not the night. We stayed at another hotel the second night. I will not be staying here again.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Walaya
"very nice hotel"
Room temp was uncomfortable and thermostat did not work. It was too stuffy. Other than this, hotel and neighborhood was very nice.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Enrique
"King spa retreat"
The only thing I found was the TV picture didn't work and maintance came and fixed it.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Nice hotel, nice staff"
Nice hotel, nice staff, but inside the room carpet has some stain... In the restroom on the floor was someone long black hair!!!...Coffe machine does't work, I have to call at 7 am and wait for replacement ... Omni surprise me...
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Elina
"Business trip"
it was nice
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"clean nice rooms"
Comfortable stay nice clean room
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Lundy
"Pay to use starch?"
Hotel was nice, but no access to an in-room fridge, vegas style pay for use on everything in the room, furniture a little worn. But comfy bed, good service, and nice area
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015