All hotels in Bellevue, Washington, United States of America
3241 156th Ave Se, Bellevue, WA, 98007, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"I'd go back"
Decent for price. Room was clean and comfortable enough. Breakfast was adequate. Would stay again.
1 night trip May 13, 2015
"Good for the price"
Decent place. Right behind a McDonald's and a Chinese restaurant off the I-90. Room was fine. The bed was a king size but not very comfortable. Room was clean. I skipped breakfast. I just don't eat cereal, toast and pastries but if you do, it looked edible. Noise level moderate.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
Randolph
"Close to everything!"
It was nice.I was surprised at how close I was to the places I needed to go.
1 night trip May 10, 2015
Juanita
"Comfortable yet dissapointed"
We were happy to stay at the Days Inn. We were in town for the wedding of our son. We were very disappointed that your hotel was not accommodating to the rest of our family. Children were involved in our special occasion. They had to go out of town 20 miles in order to find a place that would offer a family rate. Very disappointed that we could not stay together as a family in your lovely hotel. I hope that serious attention is given in your future booking to this problem. Thank you, Teriesa Burt
4 night family trip May 6, 2015
teriesa
"Better Than Expected"
This motel was perfect for the price. It was clean, friendly staff, good location with a fast food and a regular restaurant next door.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Old hotel with terrible beds"
The hotel itself isn't that bad, but the beds leave much to be desired. There is plenty of hot water in the morning before meetings, and surprisingly they have decent food if you aren't vegan or allergic to gluten.
Other trip May 10, 2015
MikeyMan
"Good for the prices"
It was very good for the price. We were only there for a place to sleep and gone during the day. Good location for quick access to WSCC.
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Plumbing in shower was constant problem. Maintenance had to correct 3 times.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Adequate motel"
The hotel and room were adequate. A bit noisy because of some high-school students staying there and doing their usually late night "hi-jinks." The breakfast was not much. Thankfully there were boiled eggs. Wonderfully close to some great walking trails so I could get my exercise each morning.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Kenneth
"Bellevutiful"
McDonald's next door is convenient. The room was comfortable. There are three floors with the elevator between the two wings so consider room location if mobility is a factor.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2015
"Awesome"
Good Spot, close to Seattle, restaurants surrounding the location, its a great location.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"INTERNET LOUSY AVI=OID IF NEED FOR BUSINESS"
THE INTERNET HAS TO GET FIXED, COULDNT GO THERE AGAIN UNLESS ALL BUSIB=NESS CINDUCTED AT STARBUCKS OTHERWISE GREAT PLACE. BREAKFAST COULD BE BETTER FULL OF SWEETS
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Little Disappointing"
I was in Bellevue for Business trip and stayed in Day's inn Bellevue, You get what you pay for, It was ok stay for me, rooms were not clean, it's old hotel and stinks !!
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"bummer"
The room smelled like smoke and when we walked in there was trash on the floor. There wasn't anything for breakfast either.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"stay experience"
I enjoyed the cleanliness, proximity to restaurant , my venue, the staff were nice. The room is small, but it is worth for the price.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Jeyashanthy
"Small downgraded accommodations prior check-in"
We booked a pet friendly room with 2 queen size beds. While in route to our destination (a 3.5 hour drive) I receive an update through the Expedia app in my iPhone stating change to itinerary for our trip. Our 2 queen bed room, was being changed to a one queen bed room due to availability (all though we paid in full). We arrive at our destination, and check in, we are told there is no way to order a roll-a-way bed for two of the adults in our party. And we had to pay for a separate one queen bed room. Front desk also told us they had changed the "Pet- Friendly Hotel Status" to a No-pets hotel, but because we booked and paid in full prior to pet policy change, they would allow us to have our dogs (2 dogs in 1 each room) only once. When we finally arrived in our rooms with baggage, the rooms were extremely small, and we walked past house cleaning who was currently flea-shampooing a room on our level (So someone else just checked out who had dog/s). Each of our hotel room doors (3 in total) were adorned with placards containing information about the roll-a-way bed rental policy, and rental cost per night. We called front from our room to ask about the information placard on our doors, and why we were unable to rent a roll-a-way bed. The front desk explained that the small room sizes were restricted for additional beds by the fire marshal code.The front desk refused additional blankets & pillows for sleeping on floor. Plus, the smallest, poor-stocked continental breakfast ever.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Crystal
Good location. Close to food gas and short drive to downtown seattle. Staff was great.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Quick stay in Bellevue"
The hotel is very handy for visiting Bellevue/Seattle. Easy to find--right off I-90 and easy in and out, parking was good. A little hard to initially find the room, but once we did it was fine. The price we got was great. VERY affordable.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
J.J.
"An overnight prior to a doctor's appointment."
Adequate and in a convenient location. That's all there is to say.
charlotte
"Clean place right off the freeway...mediocre bkfas"
Two night stay for a business trip. Convenient location right off of the freeway, although traffic in the area was (predictably) bad at drive time. Room was clean, and office people were generally cordial...but breakfast was sub-par, and parking later at night was kind of tough (probably not an issue for most people). For the most part a fine stay, particularly for the price in that area. Would definitely stay again if I needed to.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Jean
"Old Hotel"
The place looks old. The rooms are very small. The room was clean. Elevator small. If you are just there to sleep, ok. Good location. Just Old.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
JE
"plan on eating out all the time"
No microwave and room was very small, but staff was fantastic
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"OK priced well"
Plus - inexpensive; staff was fine. Minus - Breakfast was minimal; breakfast room was tiny. I went to McDonalds next door. Room had a slight oder of smoke, but not enough to bother complaining about at the time.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015
"One Night Stay"
Stayed for one night. For 1/2 or 1/3 the cost of every other hotel it was great!
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Close to mountainso and Seattle."
Room was very clean. However, with two queen sized beds not much space to move around. Would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Good Price, Cleanliness, & Tasty Breakfast"
Since the stay was for just one night on business, I was shopping for price rather than superior quality. Though the bed was slightly less comfort than I had hoped, I was surprised at the sparkling cleanliness of the room and the variety of the continental breakfast. The staff was polite, friendly, and accommodating as well.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
judith
"Convenient Location"
This hotel was in a convenient location for our business trip to Bellevue. Close to the freeway, restaurants and Starbucks.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Terri
"Decent, inexpensive option for Bellevue."
This is a clean, comfortable hotel that has been updated to eliminate some pretty significant problems with drainage in parking lots since the last time I was there. Good commons area with minimal continental breakfast but plenty of room.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"My visit to the west."
The stay was fine. The hotel was as advertised and fit my needs . I would stay there again ,if I am back in the area.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Aaron
Other than being woke up in the middle of the night by some loud rude guests on our second night-every thing was great
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Surprisingly Disappointed"
We like staying in Days Inn, so we were surprised that this facility was not up to par. We were in a handicapped accessible room on the ground floor, although we do not require such facilities. The room was cramped, barely any room to navigate around the furniture and we were walking, not in a wheelchair. Breakfast was fruit, pastries, toaster waffles, hard boiled eggs, yogurt and cereal. The fresh fruit was re-stocked throughout the meal as required.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Okay for motel
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Ciara
"Won't stay again"
After three different key cards were tried in the door, I was given another room when they realized the door wasn't working...the coffee maker only worked if you kept the button pushed to on by hand...no creamer, nothing to stir the coffee with...noisy, irritating heating/ac system...won't stay again. Pleasant staff!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Bellevue get away."
Good neighborhood, very standard accomodations nothing fancy. A good bed to sleep in after a long drive!
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Great price and location.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
breakfast was nice. no issues staying there.. breakfast was nice. no issues staying there.. breakfast was nice. no issues staying there.. breakfast was nice. no issues staying there.. breakfast was nice. no issues staying there.. breakfast was nice. no issues staying there.. breakfast was nice. no issues staying there..
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Quick stay"
I had to travel to Bellevue for business and I just needed a safe, clean place to sleep and shower. I found the bed very comfortable, the front desk helpful and the bathroom adequate. The motel is convenient to the freeway and businesses.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"pretty good value and nothing alarming here"
decently kept and ok rates. nothing special but they can be trusted for no surprises.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"good location"
The front counter was so much help. This is a easy and convenient location right off the freeway.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"ok if just tired and want to sleep"
Great location but outdated and room was small, room didn't have good energy or vibe so to say. cleaning lady that was outside cleaning other room just stared and didn't even smile or say hi
1 night trip Dec 29, 2014
jiyon
"Decent for the Price"
This is a good hotel for a short stay. No frills, just a little room and a decently comfortable bed. The walls are pretty thin so you can hear people thumping around and the occasional dog bark.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
AddieG
"Clean and convenient"
Good value.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Not honest people"
I lost all 4 of my diamond rings in the bath room soaking in the cups. I found that people there are not honest.
Response by Days Inn Bellevue Seattle
Dear Guest, I am really sorry for what happened, but I tell you for sure that our employees never took your rings. The paper cups in which your rings soaked in might have been thrown away when housekeeper cleaned the room without knowing that rings were in there. I personally met the housekeeper who cleaned the room, and she never seen any ring in the room.
1 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2014
Molly
"Great service, ok breakfast, infrastructure issues"
Outside is 70's era building, inside rooms look nice. Mine had dog odor, but was not a pet room. Shower water temp hard to set to get hot water. Free Wifi did not agree with captive VPN without manual routing exception. No hot items for breakfast, but they did have fresh apples/oranges/banannas. Service was always great. Iron+Ironing board was nice to have in room.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
M
"Uncomfortable bed"
My bed was shaped like a bowl, which made sleeping difficult. This is two stays here in a row where the bed was decidedly uncomfortable.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"it's ok, not great"
The mini fridge was really noisy as was the heater. The stay was fine, I just didn't get great rest because of the noise.
3 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Jimmeka
"Great stay! Close to the freeway!"
Room: very clean, no dust; no smell; clean sheets; spacious; great room! Parking: no charge; outdoor (uncovered); plenty of parking Breakfast: very limited selection (fruits, pastries, yogurt & cereal); coffee lukewarm & extremely diluted; fruits not fresh & bananas unripened; very limited seating Location: very close to freeway (convenient) but no noise; plenty of gas stations nearby; not many restaurants in walking-distance Customer Service: friendly & helpful during check-in & check-out
5 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
It was an ok hotel for the1 night we stayed there.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
It was adequate for what we needed. The best thing about staying here was that it was so close to where we were doing business. Very convenient location.