All hotels in San Jose, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1355 N 4th Street, San Jose, CA, 95112, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Book at your risk"
I thought I was lucky to sport a room here for under $100. But i overpaid like a fool!!! Nothing works in this hotel. Badly equipped and poorly serviced. It just looks good on the outside... kind of.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Marina
"Reasonable, well run, convenient location."
I spent a week at the hotel while visiting my son. We had a very full schedule and I used my room only for sleeping. It was very comfortable and clean. The hotel offered all of the usual amenities. I had a room with a view of the gardens and pool. I felt very safe when alone. Housekeeping was excellent and my requests were promptly attended to. This is not the taj mahal but good value for the cost.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Lauran
"Very disappointing stay"
The lobby and staff were decent, but the room was deplorable. I believe this is an old motel with pretty furniture added. First off, there were no curtains, just blinds. The lot lights shone inside my room at night so brightly that I could read with the lights off. Also gaps in the fit of the blinds let people walking by see inside my room. First night (of two), I was too cold. I moved the thermostat to 78 but it never came on - 63 when I woke up. Thermostat was mounted on a metal facade- I could see broken wires. Called desk - guy pulls a big pretty wooden box off the 80's heater, turns it on manually and leaves the box in the room. The fridge woke me up every couple hours when it rattled loudly. Many little things too; no battery in the scale, no easy access to plugs, no functioning light switch. One of the worse rooms I've every stayed in. Also one of the more expensive rooms as well. A lot of work to make it look like something it's not
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
TJ
"very disappointed !"
We stayed there for 3 nights. This place is a motel not a hotel and definitely not a Wyndham. This is the worst Wyndham we have ever been to. This place needs lot of work. The hotel is old you can tell by the walls, walkways, door of the rooms. The internet did not work at all. Warning to folks that have lot of luggages there is no elevator to 2nd floor. We will never go back to this place ever again.
3 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
"hotel was ok, close to where I needed to be"
All on all it was ok, room smaller than they picture, bedding was very clean..friendly staff, plenty of parking
3 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
SUSAN
"Pleasantly surprised!"
Pleasantly surprised. Much nicer inside the room than I expected. Newly upgraded, very modern.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Ivy
"right price under $100"
It was good if I could pay same rate(hotels.com discounted)
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"Good hotel for price"
Clean room and beautiful lobby. Good price.It wold be good to heat the pool so you could use it. Jacuzzi was not working right. Room service not availableon Sunday. Pool area is gorgeous. Summer probably great to swim there.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"clean"
Phones did not work we try to call the office for wakeup call but no luck.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
margaret
. Easy to locate, close to freeways. Clean room. Would stay again!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Overall great stay, great staff!"
Pay for extra for the courtyard its worth it. Before I stayed here I read good and bad reviews. I will say we will definitely stay here again. The front desk staff was friendly, the gentleman that helped us in the restaurant Sunday night was very accommodating and Alex the maintenance guys gave outstanding service. Our fridge did not work the 1st day. We called when we got back the second day. Alex came right up to fix it and when he couldn't because of the outlet he brought us another fridge. He also gave us info on restaurants and then went and printed out a map of them. Very helpful. The area around the hotel not so great but if you dont walk around the confines of the perimeter gates you'll be fine. Enjoyed the Jacuzzi but it broke the second night. Overall a great stay.....don't freak out on others comments.
2 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
Shelley
"Wouldn't recommend"
This is a motel not a hotel. It doesn't rise to the Wyndham name. The rooms inside were nice but small. the outside looks like a dressed up Motel 6. We were woken up at 2 am by a man banging at our door screaming profanities. He continued his yelling in his room for over an hour. I called the front desk twice and if they came out nothing changed. I wouldn't stay here again.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Interior of rooms have been renovated and are very clean. Only snafu is that the privacy window curtains do not reach across the expanse of the window; they are not properly sized due to the a/c unit nor were they properly installed so it is different to manipulate them. The exterior of the building needs a major upgrade to catch up with the interior.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Tina
"Perfect stay!"
Just a one night getaway. It was perfect! Just what we needed! I was able to check in at 2pm because I got to town early. It was a great place! The hot tub was fabulous and the putting green was an added benefit.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Gina
"This is not a hotel, it's a motel."
People at your front desk were efficient but had absolutely no people skills.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
H
"Not bad but not good."
I must admit that I am negatively biased against hotels with outside doorways; had I known that this Wyndham (unlike previous Wyndhams where I have stayed) was an outside door access I Would have chosen a different hotel, especially in a neighborhood where they have to lock and secure the back gates which I tried to use to walk to the light rail station.
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Older hotel but the rooms are updated."
The exterior and the lobby of this hotel are pretty dated. It does have a restaurant with good bar food and drinks although you know the tiki motif makes you think it was conceived in the late 50's. I was pleasantly surprised by the updated rooms. The rooms and bathrooms were very updated. This is the kind of hotel where there is no interior hallway. Your hotel room is to an outside walkway.
4 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Javier
"Would definitely return"
old building but seems it was recently remodeled/upgrades appliances. did not have much interaction with staff however they were very polite. Was very impressed with room and beds, the mattress is the type that does not transfer motion to your partner and very comtrible.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"So so stay"
Room and staff were fine. Fitness center is a joke none of the equipment works. Wifi is horrible and neighborhood is a bit suspect.
2 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Below my expectations"
The pictures online are deceiving. Rooms are extremely small but there's potential for this to be a great hotel. The lobby is beautiful!
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Nice rooms. Only complaints are rooms are a little small for 2 dbl beds.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Will
"Beautiful room for a great price."
Love this hotel and for a great price. Can't wait to come back in the summer. The pool area has a tropical feel to it.
"Such a deal"
A quiet, clean, and comfortable stay; an amazing price for the area. The window of the room next to us was broken which made it feel a little less safe, even for downtown. The room itself was beautiful though especially compared to some others in the area. I would stay again.
"Excellent stay"
It was a realky quick overnight between flights but the shuttle driver was fabulous and the hotel was great! We are kicking ourselves for not booking our return stay when the price was so low!
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
Carla
"Decent!"
It was a spur of the moment stay for us. Judging by the pictures, the lobby and rooms looked very modern. Once I arrived to check in, the lobby and rooms looked just liked the pictures. Very beautiful. Inside the rooms however, you can hear whenever people walked by and we're talking, which was quite annoying. Overall, great price for the stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
"Wyndham Hotel"
The clerk checking us in was very businesslike and not at all warm or friendly. We were not happy with such a cold reception.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Marty
"Pleasantly surprised"
I was more than pleasantly surprised with my stay here. The hotel and room were very nicely decorated and furnished. The heater in my room would not go above 72 degrees and the room temp stayed around 64, which was too cold for me. When I called the front desk, they were quick to send maintenance and then moved me to the room next door. I really appreciated the quick response and resolution. Will definitely stay here again when I am in town for business in the future.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
LaJuan
"Nice room"
My family and I only stayed for one night but it was a nice room very clean and comfortable. Not to mention very close to the airport.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Jorge
"Loving the Wyndham!"
My stay at the hotel was marvelous! The room was very clean, I didn't want to check out. My partner and I loved our visit!
candace
"Great service and value for the price"
It is near the airport and offers decent value for the price. I called for the their airport pickup service and they showed up at the airport in 5 minutes. Overall the hotel service was very fast and efficient. I would stay here again.
2 night business trip Jan 1, 2015
Carlton
This is a really nice hotel. Close to the San Jose airport. Lots of restaurants in the area. Close to the freeway. Staff is real nice and accommodating.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Debra
"New Years Eve"
VERY NICE ROOM. ENJOYED OUR STAY WILL RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Pleasant experience"
Our room does not have any mold or crack; everything works. The room was well design. We will come back again.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Nobpadol
"Parking problem"
Parking is a big problem. I had to find parking & waiting for a long time to get a place to park. Please let customer keep quiet after 11:00 PM. Hotel is nice and clean.
2 night business trip Dec 25, 2014
Conveniently located close to the airport. Clean, well appointed.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Loved the hotel"
Such a comfortable room. Everything I needed was there. Loves having the safe, fridge and coffee maker. Love the brand of toiletries too
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Marie
"Comfortable Room"
Room was quiet, but small which was ok since we needed only a bed.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Maria
This is my second stay. The staff is great. I purposely selected because of the shuttle service.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Understaffed, at counter and maintenance."
Unpleasent stay. Long waits at checkin, not enough staff on duty. Not enough parking. Seemed many long term cars in the lot. Had to park on the street. Poor water pressure, bad shower. Little odd things indicate a lack of due maintenance.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Dale
We booked this room while our stay up north. We had no complaints. We couldn't even tell there were other guest. Staff was nice and our room was clean.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Denise
For just an overnight stay it was okay. The room was clean.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
KP
"Christmas Travel."
Check in was quick and easy, and the font desk staff was very friendly. The room was very clean and comfortable. Would stay at this location again.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"convenient location"
Close to airport, but room is too tiny, window curtain cannot shut completely, outdoor noise is loud. Bedding is clean, but pillow is not comfortable.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
jon
"VERY NOISY AND UNACCESSABLE"
We checked in around 9:00 p.m. We did not have a car to travel to another hotel. There was no elevator which we needed (the on line offer did not mention this)and we had to drag three bags upstairs. I mentioned my husband's condition and got no response. By the time we got to our room it was close to 10:00 p.m. There was a Christmas party going on downstairs just around from the registration desk. We tried to get to sleep, but young children from this party were running up and down the outside staircase (which was right by our door), screaming, yelling, laughing, playing tag or hide and seek. I called the front desk and complained. About 15 minutes later (now around 10:30 p.m.)my husband yelled out the door for the children to stop the yelling and running. A young adult, with the children, took control of the situation and this settled down. Then the music from the Christmas party was very loud, and made it impossible to sleep. Around 11:00 p.m. I called the front desk again and asked if the door was open to the party as the music was extremely loud and we needed to get some sleep. The desk person said the doors were open and they would take care of it. Shortly thereafter it has quieted down enough we were able to get to sleep around 11:15 p.m. We are extremely unhappy with our stay and want our charges to be refunded.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Clean and Comfortable."
The hotel was clean and comfortable. Would definitely recommend it. Right next to the train stop that takes you directly to Levi's Stadium. Overall great experience.
2 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
Justin
"No soap..."
The room was clean. However, there was no soap.
1 night trip Dec 17, 2014
Louise
We had a very pleasant stay. The hotel was quiet and peaceful. It was close to major roads so that visiting various areas was very easy.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Nice hotel. Close to San Jose airport."
Clean rooms-Shuttle service to airport-easy check in and out.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Nice Hotel. A little Expensive."
I enjoyed my stay. However $175 a night seemed like a bit overpriced for a basic hotel. The room was very nice and the staff was helpful and friendly. I took the free airport shuttle, it was very convenient as the hotel is only 5 minutes from airport.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Coach Scott
"It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time"
Very helpful staff but this hotel does not seem to reflect rhe Wyndham brand that I am used to. Give the shortage of rooms in the area, paying &279 a night for what is nothing more than a marginally updated motel built many years ago is absurd in and of itself, but the condition of the rooms, general cleanliness and overall area, all will disappoint any discriminating traveller. I'm sorry I strayed on you Marriott!
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014