All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
440 Seabreeze Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Bad pool
  • Value
    Poor value for money
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
Nice place right across the street from the beach. Pleasant pool area.
2 night romance trip Jan 24, 2016
scott
Really untidy
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
Graham
"Fantastic !!!!"
Super convenient ... Accessible to everything in the area like restaurant , stores and the beach...
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
From the moment we walked in, the staff was wonderful! Clean room, luckily got an ocean view. All staff was so pleasant, made eye contact and said hello. Great experience!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2016
Janna
"Great spot!"
Was a spontaneous stop but we had a great time!!
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Only had 2 elevators working. Rooms and views did not look like pictures.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
"Use the walkway"
2 homeless people were having relations in between 2 shrub walls next too the hotel and neighboring parking lot! Moments like this can be avoided if you take advantage of the walkway too the beach from he mezzanine level of the hotel! (We didn't know about it our first morning). Walks to the 7-eleven are full of "adventure" even tho it is only 100 paces away! Uber drivers were wonderful.
3 night romance trip Dec 15, 2015
Cassel
"Great hotel and deal"
Only two issues I really had was check in when room wasn't ready, arrived 30 early and had to wait 45 minutes for room, and the elevators were a mess as they were servicing one each day of my stay so it took forever to get one and they were slow as molasses
3 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Donald
Everything was good. The only bad experience I had was with the second shift bar tender, at the pool, on 12/10/15. Her behavior was rude. I was ignored several times before I got service.
3 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
Jeffery
Nice hotel but elevators slow or not working correctly, not good for a hotel you pay this much for...
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Ian
Room had a nice view of the ocean, however a little undersized for the price. Had a corner room and apparently the WiFi doesn't work well in corner rooms. Staff was great, very friendly from inside the hotel restaurant to the bar at the beach. Many different places to eat within walking distance. Beach just across the street. Workout park and basketball court on the beach well in walking distance. 30-40 minute drive to the Dolphins and Heat games
5 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
"Not so pleasant experience"
Asked for early check-in upon arrival at hotel. They put us on a list and said we would be called as soon as a room was cleaned. After a 4 hour wait I returned to front desk to learn that they had forgotten to call me when rm was available. We booked an ocean front room on the south side of the hotel and the room was great, until the rock band next door started playing at 3pm. The vibration and noise was so great that the bed vibrated and you couldn't hear the TV. The desk clerk agreed to move us to a lesser room on the north side of the hotel. That solve the noise problem. Overall the hotel was very nice, clean and updated but I won't stay there again because of the problems we encountered.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2015
JAMES
"Could not ask for anything more!"
Two day stay before boarding a cruise ship in Fort Lauderdale. Hotel was clean, comfortable, and convenient.
2 night trip Nov 19, 2015
robert
"Convenient location in Ft. Lauderdale"
Hotel was conveniently located across from the beach. The courteous staff were a big plus, as they were nice and helpful always. The only negatives were 1) Very slow elevators (frustrating at times), and 2)the pool is shaded by the hotel, so after 10AM you do not want to use it. Considering all things, these 2 points are secondary concerns. Had a very nice stay.
3 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
Keith
"Great location, but AC could use some work."
We loved staying at the property. Initially we needed to change rooms because the AC wasn't working so we ended up with a bigger room, but the ADC was not great there either. The views from both rooms were amazing, although I was surprised that neither room had a balcony. The shower pressure was very weak, but the bathroom was nice otherwise. The lighting was good in the room and it was nice having a table on wheels that I could use as a desk, which I placed in front of the window. I would definitley stay there again.
4 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
SANDRA
It was a great weekend stay was an easy walk to everything and the view was amazing. Also the staff was amazing Todd at the desk couldn't of been more helpful we got the at check out to find the people in our room before hadn't left till almost 4 which is check in. when we arrived the room was still being cleaned Todd have us a few free drinks and app at the pool while the room was getting ready as soon as the room was ready he let us know and also followed up with a courtesy call after we setted in to make sure everything was perfect. Definitely recommend staying here
2 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
conor
Was down for the Clemson @ Miami game with friends and we stayed at Courtyard (Go Tigers!). Great hotel with clean facilities and friendly service. Excellent restaurant nextdoor at Coconuts. Would stay here again. Only dislike was valet parking with daily parking fee of $31. Not a big deal, but that was the only negative. Overall a great place to stay and highly recommend.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
"Location Great"
Staff was great. Battery died in room safe. Employee fixed it quickly. Room was near elevator. I complained when checking out and staffer apologized and discounted my bill. A walk out the back door brought me right to the beach. Could not have been happier with my stay. JCM
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Very nice hotel. Clean, comfortable, great location. The entire staff was especially friendly and helpful. Britney at the front desk was terrific.
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
Rosemary
"Location is unbeatable!"
This is my 4th stay at the Courtyard and each time is better than last! Only had 1 issue this year and i was due to the remodeling back by the pool. My car is jet black and was washed and waxed prior to arrival. My car was given back to me covered in dust and not even an attempt by valet to hose it off or give a voucher for a local car wash.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
The pool was being renovated and the staff was not very informative. But the room was nice and it was a great location.
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Nila
"Perfect Location - Great view"
My wife and I went to the area for a weekend and a football game, and we had a great stay. The hotel is in a prefect location, you can walk to some really nice restaurants and the night life is fun too. The beach is right a crossed the street and you can bike or go for a run safely along the sidewalks. The pool was closed for repairs, that was a downer, and if that was open it would have made the stay perfect, but the staff did offer two options. We could use either the Hiltons pool or the Swimming Hall of fames pool, and we checked out both. the Swimming Hall of Fame pools were amazing and kind of neat to swim in. The pool at the hotel would have been much more convenient, but I appreciated the effort and we had a chance to explore. the only other issues the slow elevators, they need to be addressed, but the room and view was excellent. we had a corner oceanfront room, with walls of windows, the view was awesome. We will be going back, and we will stay their again, I'm sure the work on the pool will be done and I can put up with the elevators, because the location is the best. I would recommend this hotel to my friends
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Pool was closed, wouldn't have stayed there if we had known. Fridge and livingroom did not stay very cool. Room was really nice though & bedroom stayed cool
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED"
IN THE PAST I HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED STAYING AT THIS HOTEL BECAUSE OF IT LOCATION AND REASONABLE PRICING. BUT LIKE SOME OTHER FT LAUDERDALE & MIAMI HOTELS THEY OFFER A REASON ($158.66 INCLUDING TAX) PRICE PER NIGHTLY STAY TO GET YOU THERE, THEN HIT YOU WITH A VERY UNREASONABLE ($32.00 PLUS TAX PER NIGHT) CHARGE TO PARK YOUR CAR. ON TOP OF IT THE POOL AND OUTSIDE LOUNGE AREA WAS CLOSED FOR RENOVATION. THESE ARE THINGS THAT SHOULD BE NOTED IN THEIR HOTEL.COM PAGE OR WHEN CONFIRMING AN OPENING TO LET THE PATRON KNOW PRIOR TO BOOKING. I WAS ALONE ON BUSINESS, BUT WHAT IF I WAS THERE WITH A FAMILY THAT WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO SPEND A WEEK BY THE POOL?
3 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
RICHARD
"Great place to stay in Ft. Lauderdale!"
Stayed here for two nights prior to our cruise out of Miami. Hotel is conveniently located to beach,shops,and restaurants. Darrel(?), the night clerk was super friendly, and upgraded us to suite for no additional charge!
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Phil
"Very Disappointed"
I am very disappointed with the hotel this time. We have stayed here for eight years, some of the years it has been 2 or 3 times that year. We love this hotel. Unfortunately this year the hotel was under construction, without our knowledge or warning to us. We could not use the outdoor bar, the outdoor deck area and for a few of the days at the end of the trip, the outdoor pool. There was a sign saying the pool was closing on September 23. We left on September 22. There contractors, tarps, painters all over the outdoor deck. We come to the hotel for many reasons and this is one of them. We like to unwind after the beach at our own hotel, and have lunch, drinks and sit by the bar and/or pool. There was a sign that stated after 9/23 they would arrange for another pool to be used. This should have been arranged right away. The front desk was not helpful with this at all. Also, our airport shuttle never showed up and after 20 minutes of waiting and after demanding a taxi, because the outdoor valet kept telling us not to worry, my boyfriend finally hailed a taxi. I am very very disappointed in this Marriot experience. They should have warned us, should have discounted our rooms and/or maybe offered us drink/breakfast/meal coupons for our inconvenience. There are many many hotels to chose from, we like coming here. We are not happy and they would not let us speak to a manage, they gave us his name, and I cannot find that on the internet either.
4 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Gina
"Good time"
Great service front desk. Great location
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Eduardo
"Nice hotel but far from anything"
The hotel was really nice but super far from the main attractions. There really isn't a private beach.
3 night trip with friends Sep 10, 2015
Nakeishia
"Weekend Getaway Awesome"
Everything was perfect the condition of the hotel was okay. Their pool area is going to be remodeled soon but the elevators were in bad condition and some of the buttons didn't work. other than that the hotel was good and valet was fast. they could use more parking though for those who don't want to use the valet
1 night trip Sep 12, 2015
Excellent service, clean - would stay here again
7 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Jean-Francois
Excellent
1 night trip Sep 5, 2015
Fred
Nice hotel right on the beach. Parking was 31 dollars and only 3 device was allowed on the wifi
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
peturea
"Great place!"
Everything about this hotel was great for me but one thing $31 a night for valet parking. That's a little high for parking but the service was great.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2015
Anthony
"Perfect for beach access."
Convenient beach access and to local dining options. The hotel instantly became a favorite because of its location and amenities. While the elevators were super slow, it was easy to forgive such because of the creature comforts offered by the hotel. My room was btight, airy and clean. I can definitely envision staying there again.
2 night business trip Sep 1, 2015
Rachel
"Over Prices Hotel Restaurant and Area"
Elevators were always breaking. A few people told me they were stuck for 15 minutes in the elevator. Over priced for the hotel but not the area. Great view! Rent a car because every restaurant is a tourist trap on the street. All restaurants are "over priced" and the food is not even good. Spazio's restaurant, the food was good but still over priced.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
"We'll be back"
Great hotel for a great price. Clean, love the pool deck and Starbucks downstairs and right on the beach.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"Surprise we only valet"
The hotel was overall nice, clean and comfortable . However I was disappointed in the surprise valet parking which costs $30 per day. I think this is ridiculous and unnecessary since there is sufficient parking in the hotel parking lot and guests can simply park their own cars. The elevators were on strike.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"Perfect Weekend get-a-way"
I had a great overall experience the room I requested wasn't available so I was given a free upgrade to a suite!!!!
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Carnell
Elevators are very slow, ice machines on the floor were not working.
2 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
"Good place to stay"
Everything was great! Good local to everything on the main strip and seconds to the beach. Nice bar area with a deck overlooking the beach. Only negative that I have is how slow the elevators were. Other than that, I would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
"Nice view close to beach and right on strip!"
Overall good experience. Valet price too high with self parking right next door at 1/2 cost. Need to get elevator fixed. Never could understand hotels and broken elevators have a elevator repair person on call every day, no excuse. Hotel has nice furniture but building is aged. Equivalent to having a new suite on but no shower!
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Traveler
The hotel inside was great except the elevators are very slow,however the only thing done to the pool deck in 15 years they painted the bar the deck is to hot to walk on they need another 40 lounge chairs on the pool level and they need to move the chess game to upper level sun deck because no own uses the deck or the game.
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Nice hotel, great location and good service."
Overall very nice hotel and in a great neighborhood. Hotel staff is very friendly and attentive. Right in the best beach area of Fort Lauderdale. Good for couples and families with kids.
4 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
"Nice hotel close to beach"
The hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. They need to update their elevators because they take way to long also they could make the room temperature in the rooms a little cooler because during the summer it's so hot there and the windows were giving heat off even with the curtains closed. They should also add more lounge chairs around the pool and put the table and chairs up top.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Great stay!Facility,excellent! Elevator slow!
4 night trip Aug 12, 2015
Duane
"First Hotel Frustation."
I got to the hotel at 3:35pm since my check in was 4pm on that day. I got in my room at 4:48pm and the sink was clogged and beds was not the size was promised ( I think they are not queen size) Also the front desk guy promised a breakfast to us to compensate the late release of the bedroom, which never happened. I am not a person to complain much. I am happy for everything and being over there with my family was a blessed. But this time I was disappointed.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
mercia
The hotel was in a great location and the hotel was kept very clean. The staff was great! They all helped with anytime I had a question. The only minor inconvenience were the elevators seemed to be not working as efficiently as they should.
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Jannie
"Great location!"
This is a great hotel in a fabulous location. Only thing wrong was the toilet kept "burping" about once to twice an hour. Sometimes it would be continuous for 20 seconds and would leave the toilet seat and the floor around it wet. In my three day stay, this happened 6 times. Also, as other reviewers have stated, the elevators are extremely slow.
3 night trip Aug 7, 2015
Ivy
"Great but check on status of elevator upgrade."
Everything was great except the elevators have some serious issues (stop on floors with no calls, slow, non-operational at times, etc.). Great location, great staff and easy access to the beach!
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015