All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
440 Seabreeze BoulevardFort LauderdaleFL33316United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Great room
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"FUN IN THE SUN"
GREAT TIME, GREAT LOCATION, HOTEL IS CLEAN, NICE SIZE ROOM, GREAT OCEAN VIEW.FRONT DESK VERY PROFESSIONAL.
2 night romance trip Apr 8, 2016
MONA
"Great place to stay."
Fantastic staff and location, right on the board walk, pool and bar on the roof of the first level overlooking the beach. Recently remodeled, and super clean. Parking north of the hotel in private lot for $20 a day with overnight and in/out. Great places to eat and shop up and down the boardwalk. Very accommodating place to stay.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2016
Wayne
"All you would ask for!"
We were there for a race over spring break! Service was fantastic!
1 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2016
Anne
Great location and child friendly staff supper friendly was very pleased.
5 night family trip Apr 4, 2016
"Not a happy customer."
They were over 2 hours delayed on check in and were not told that when we called prior to arrival. We had an event to go to that evening and had a pick up schedule to meet. We were not even in our room by the time we needed to leave. We were told we could freshen up in the bathroom, which was not clean. We ending up leaving and lost out on all our money we paid "up front" for a two night stay. It was total bust. We did not even make our event on time because we had to find another hotel. Very displeased.
2 night romance trip Apr 2, 2016
We stayed at your hotel because previously about 6 years ago we were looking for a hotel near the beach and stumbled across yours. We had booked another hotel that billed close to the beach but was not close at all. We ended up at yours and enjoyed it and figured if we ever came back we would us it again . When we booked our cruise out of ft lauderdale we knew where we were going to stay . Great hotel. People were helpful and friendly. Thanks again
1 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2016
Great ! Beside one elevator for 12 floors.
2 night romance trip Mar 25, 2016
"Breakfast is NOT free!!"
Our family went down for breakfast our first morning there. We had trouble finding the breakfast buffet. There were no signs telling us where it was. After finding it on our own we proceded to get out food and sit down. Again, there were no signs about it being a PAY breakfast. After paying $400 for our room, you would think that breakfast was a free continental breakfast. IT WASNT!! We were shocked when we got a bill for $71. We felt totally taken! If there is a next time, we will not be eating there!! We had 2 kids with us who hardly ate anything and were charged the same amount as my husband and I.
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2016
Hotel is overall very nice the only issue is the elevators need some updates
4 night business trip Mar 15, 2016
Great
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2016
Very very good.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2016
real
"Below Average"
The condition of this hotel is questionable given the price. The bathroom drains were clogged with hair and kept bubbling up disgusting debris, which smelled awful. There was also an issue with the water quality at the hotel. While the water coming out of the tap appeared clear initially, once it pooled to any degree in either the sink or the bath tub it turned a pale yellow. I asked about this at the front desk and I was told this was "normal". Bottled water in the room is $5 each. Half of the elevators were not working, which meant it took 10 minuets to go down 5 floors. The neighborhood is a tourist trap stuck in the mid 90's in terms of options. The beach itself is nice, but the obnoxious people on loud motorcycles and cars ruin any sort of "beach" atmosphere. This was probably a nice place 50 years ago, but now it is just gross. The only people in the area I saw smiling were drunk college students. Everyone else looked disappointed.
2 night business trip Feb 28, 2016
Nathan
"Great location, fine hotel"
Hotel was fine, but location was perfect.
3 night family trip Feb 26, 2016
ira
"Great time."
Location was great. Hotel was better than average. Staff was very helpful. Had a great time.
2 night trip Feb 25, 2016
Harold
"Great value"
Awesome
4 night business trip Feb 20, 2016
Ray
"Great getaway!"
We stayed for 2 nights for a quick getaway before heading north to Boynton Beach. It was in a perfect location with a beautiful beach right across the street. Hotel staf was extremely nice. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Feb 25, 2016
Elena
"Think twice!"
Our room was not nearly as nice as the picture- especially since we paid extra for the view!! Not worth the $.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2016
Emily
"Great stay as always"
Very comfortable and great location. The parking is a bit expensive.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
"Courtyard is our pick!"
The hotel staff is very friendly and always ready to help if you have any issues. The main thing we didn't like was having to valet park the car - inconvenient and the added cost - but that is the norm for this area. Overall this is our go-to hotel when we travel to Lauderdale :)
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2016
Karen and Jim
"WiFi slower than your 1994 modem"
Friendly staff, horrific WiFi. Completely unstable and extremely slow. Very frustrating after spending so much for the room!!!
4 night family trip Feb 14, 2016
Noisy hallways, thin walls so you could hear neighbors. One elevator out of order so frequently took the stairs. Very disappointing stay, will not stay here again.
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2016
Nice place right across the street from the beach. Pleasant pool area.
2 night romance trip Jan 24, 2016
scott
Really untidy
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
Graham
"Clean Hotel with Helpful Staff At The Beach"
This hotel is across Ft. Lauderdale Beach Blvd. from the beach and one block south of Las Olas Blvd., so the location is excellent. My oceanfront, corner room was large, bright, clean and quiet. The room had the following amenities: hair dryer, iron/ironing board, refrigerator and coffee maker and free WiFi. The bed was comfortable, as were the linens and fluffy towels. The hotel has a pool,an exercise room, a small convenience store inside and a restaurant called the "Bistro," but I did not use any of these during my stay. The staff at this hotel are all friendly and helpful. Deatra, the concierge, is wonderfully friendly and always gave me good advice/tips. Unfortunately, during my stay the second week of January, the hotel was having its elevators renovated, so that only two of the three were working, and those two were extremely slow and unreliable. Needless to say, I limited the number of times I rode the elevators because they were frustrating, although they did become a great topic of conversation with other guests! I am sure that once the elevator renovation project has been completed, slow and unreliable elevator service will no longer be an issue at this hotel. I also felt the free WiFi in the room was very slow and frustrating. Overall, however, this a satisfactory hotel, with clean rooms, a great staff, and a great location at the beach.
Other trip Jan 15, 2016
CarlaNJ2NC
"Fantastic !!!!"
Super convenient ... Accessible to everything in the area like restaurant , stores and the beach...
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"Only two elevators work!"
The property seems to be in decline. Only two elevators work, the restaurant is now a Starbucks, and the room rate is disappointedly expensive. Very disappointing!
Other trip Jan 10, 2016
Well-traveled
From the moment we walked in, the staff was wonderful! Clean room, luckily got an ocean view. All staff was so pleasant, made eye contact and said hello. Great experience!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2016
Janna
"Great spot!"
Was a spontaneous stop but we had a great time!!
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Great hotel, just need to have all of the elevators in working condition for the amount of people booked at this hotel. I understand that things break down, but the weekend before Christmas is a busy travel time and not an advantageous time for all elevators not to be working. Other than that I would recommend and definitely book t his hotel again.
Other trip Dec 26, 2015
Only had 2 elevators working. Rooms and views did not look like pictures.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
"Use the walkway"
2 homeless people were having relations in between 2 shrub walls next too the hotel and neighboring parking lot! Moments like this can be avoided if you take advantage of the walkway too the beach from he mezzanine level of the hotel! (We didn't know about it our first morning). Walks to the 7-eleven are full of "adventure" even tho it is only 100 paces away! Uber drivers were wonderful.
3 night romance trip Dec 15, 2015
Cassel
"Great hotel and deal"
Only two issues I really had was check in when room wasn't ready, arrived 30 early and had to wait 45 minutes for room, and the elevators were a mess as they were servicing one each day of my stay so it took forever to get one and they were slow as molasses
3 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Donald
"So loud you couldn't sleep"
We booked this hotel because it was close to the ocean. The room was nice and the front desk was nice as well. However we were right next to a bar that played music all Night and we could not sleep we called the front desk and they moved our room three different times finally at 1:30 we had a room that was quiet enough to sleep in
Other trip Dec 18, 2015
Good location,good stay. Clean room
Other trip Dec 16, 2015
Everything was good. The only bad experience I had was with the second shift bar tender, at the pool, on 12/10/15. Her behavior was rude. I was ignored several times before I got service.
3 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
Jeffery
Nice hotel but elevators slow or not working correctly, not good for a hotel you pay this much for...
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Ian
"Expensive but"
Great hotel, very nice rooms, friendly staff however charging $31 for a valet parking where the parking lot is literally two feet away from the entrance was way out of line. My car was parked few steps from the main door, I could easily walk to it (I did every time I entered the hotel) meanwhile complete waste of money on the valet fee.
Other trip Nov 30, 2015
Gigi
Room had a nice view of the ocean, however a little undersized for the price. Had a corner room and apparently the WiFi doesn't work well in corner rooms. Staff was great, very friendly from inside the hotel restaurant to the bar at the beach. Many different places to eat within walking distance. Beach just across the street. Workout park and basketball court on the beach well in walking distance. 30-40 minute drive to the Dolphins and Heat games
5 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
"Not so pleasant experience"
Asked for early check-in upon arrival at hotel. They put us on a list and said we would be called as soon as a room was cleaned. After a 4 hour wait I returned to front desk to learn that they had forgotten to call me when rm was available. We booked an ocean front room on the south side of the hotel and the room was great, until the rock band next door started playing at 3pm. The vibration and noise was so great that the bed vibrated and you couldn't hear the TV. The desk clerk agreed to move us to a lesser room on the north side of the hotel. That solve the noise problem. Overall the hotel was very nice, clean and updated but I won't stay there again because of the problems we encountered.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2015
JAMES
"Could not ask for anything more!"
Two day stay before boarding a cruise ship in Fort Lauderdale. Hotel was clean, comfortable, and convenient.
2 night trip Nov 19, 2015
robert
"Convenient location in Ft. Lauderdale"
Hotel was conveniently located across from the beach. The courteous staff were a big plus, as they were nice and helpful always. The only negatives were 1) Very slow elevators (frustrating at times), and 2)the pool is shaded by the hotel, so after 10AM you do not want to use it. Considering all things, these 2 points are secondary concerns. Had a very nice stay.
3 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
Keith
"Great location, but AC could use some work."
We loved staying at the property. Initially we needed to change rooms because the AC wasn't working so we ended up with a bigger room, but the ADC was not great there either. The views from both rooms were amazing, although I was surprised that neither room had a balcony. The shower pressure was very weak, but the bathroom was nice otherwise. The lighting was good in the room and it was nice having a table on wheels that I could use as a desk, which I placed in front of the window. I would definitley stay there again.
4 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
SANDRA
It was a great weekend stay was an easy walk to everything and the view was amazing. Also the staff was amazing Todd at the desk couldn't of been more helpful we got the at check out to find the people in our room before hadn't left till almost 4 which is check in. when we arrived the room was still being cleaned Todd have us a few free drinks and app at the pool while the room was getting ready as soon as the room was ready he let us know and also followed up with a courtesy call after we setted in to make sure everything was perfect. Definitely recommend staying here
2 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
conor
Was down for the Clemson @ Miami game with friends and we stayed at Courtyard (Go Tigers!). Great hotel with clean facilities and friendly service. Excellent restaurant nextdoor at Coconuts. Would stay here again. Only dislike was valet parking with daily parking fee of $31. Not a big deal, but that was the only negative. Overall a great place to stay and highly recommend.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
"Location Great"
Staff was great. Battery died in room safe. Employee fixed it quickly. Room was near elevator. I complained when checking out and staffer apologized and discounted my bill. A walk out the back door brought me right to the beach. Could not have been happier with my stay. JCM
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Very nice hotel. Clean, comfortable, great location. The entire staff was especially friendly and helpful. Britney at the front desk was terrific.
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
Rosemary
"Location is unbeatable!"
This is my 4th stay at the Courtyard and each time is better than last! Only had 1 issue this year and i was due to the remodeling back by the pool. My car is jet black and was washed and waxed prior to arrival. My car was given back to me covered in dust and not even an attempt by valet to hose it off or give a voucher for a local car wash.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
The pool was being renovated and the staff was not very informative. But the room was nice and it was a great location.
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Nila
"Perfect Location - Great view"
My wife and I went to the area for a weekend and a football game, and we had a great stay. The hotel is in a prefect location, you can walk to some really nice restaurants and the night life is fun too. The beach is right a crossed the street and you can bike or go for a run safely along the sidewalks. The pool was closed for repairs, that was a downer, and if that was open it would have made the stay perfect, but the staff did offer two options. We could use either the Hiltons pool or the Swimming Hall of fames pool, and we checked out both. the Swimming Hall of Fame pools were amazing and kind of neat to swim in. The pool at the hotel would have been much more convenient, but I appreciated the effort and we had a chance to explore. the only other issues the slow elevators, they need to be addressed, but the room and view was excellent. we had a corner oceanfront room, with walls of windows, the view was awesome. We will be going back, and we will stay their again, I'm sure the work on the pool will be done and I can put up with the elevators, because the location is the best. I would recommend this hotel to my friends
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Pool was closed, wouldn't have stayed there if we had known. Fridge and livingroom did not stay very cool. Room was really nice though & bedroom stayed cool
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015