All hotels in Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
3301 Ulmerton Rd, Clearwater, FL, 33762, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Hotel needs an update badly"
There was a red blood looking substance dripped on my floor in front of my fridge area which is also in front of bathroom. When I went down to the desk to see about them cleaning it I was told it was from when they move fridge. So I had to look at these spots for 3 days. I layer a towel over them each day. If they know there is an issue why don't they fix it? Especially when it looks so disgusting.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Michele
Had to call desk at 10:20 pm to ask that they do something re the noise coming from the pool area (supposed to be closed at 10pm). Clerk's excuse was "it's been busy". We had an early flight and needed to get some sleep.
Comfortable room, we had 4 adults per room plus luggage and it worked fine. Not close to any beach due to traffic in the area and getting to nearby cities was difficult due to traffic. If you are hoping for a beach vacation, I would recommend getting closer to the coast or gulf, but the hotel itself was very comfortable.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
comfortable, clean and close to events we were interested in.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Nice place with personable staff but minor issues"
Staff was great... Wanda at the front desk gave us a poolside room. The pool was warm and the hottub hot. The room was comfy with some minor issues. 1. The tub wouldn't stop for the kids to take a bath. 2. Big cockroach dead on the floor when we got to our room.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Jamey
"Great room with excellent ammenities :)"
My husband and I had a very pleasurable stay at La Quinta and will be back again next time we are in the area for a Spring Training Game :)
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Smelly, smoke room"
I did not end up staying. I checked in, went to my room and immediately returned to the front desk. Someone had smoked in the room and I could not stay there. They had no other rooms so I was forced to pay $310 for a room at another hotel and got the last room they had. Have never tried a La Quinta and likely won't ever try one again.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Good stay"
My husband and I stayed five nights for a softball tournament. Room was clean as was hotel. Older, but priced accordingly. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Request a room in rear of building away from hiway. Very busy and loud. Normal for this area.
5 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Paula
"Spring Break 2015"
Hotel very good. Rooms were comfortable. Quality of breakfast was weak.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Decent accommodations for the business traveler."
Quiet, centrally located, easy check-in/check-out, courteous staff, comfortable bed.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Terri
"Okay in a pinch"
Room was okay... Felt it was overpriced, but it is spring break time. Will not select this hotel for my next trip to the area.
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great staff!"
Wonderful staff! Real knifes in the breakfast room would be great!
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"clean"
Just stayed for one night. Probably not the type of hotel I would stay at for any length of time. Room is large and clean; could use updating. hotel lobby had an odd smell. Staff very friendly. Didn't take advantage of free breakfast, it was just very basic.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Nice hotel!!"
Very comfy beds!!!! Nice staff and good breakfast!!
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Kellie
"Great stay! Happy pet"
Great stay! Perfect for traveling with the dog.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Florida u trip"
The ad says restaurant on property but it closed two weeks ago. Very little within walking distance and I did not have a car.
4 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"Not happy with shuttle service"
If walking,not close to restaurants. There were at least 5 of us needing an earlier shuttle, but they would not change so we all had to take taxis and the main reason we chose this hotel is because they advertise an airport shuttle, not saying what would be too early.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Craig
"Decent hotel"
Overall a good hotel: My room backed up to the outdoor pool so that was nice, no walking thru the hotel to get to the pool. The staff was gear. Nice room, mostly clean - but the carpet felt greasy. Showtime had some good movies. Comvenient location. Check in and out super easy and fast. Small fridge and microwave was helpful. Would have been nore helpful to have a kitchen sink and some plates and utensils. The garbage had no bag or lid so that got messy. The bed was way too soft. The hotel allows small pets so one morning the dog next door woke me up. Not great. There's a tiny gym with minimal equipment but marginally better than no gym. Breakfast was ok. Again, marginally better than nothing.
2 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
robert
"2nd Stay"
This was our 2nd stay at this hotel and we were not disappointed. Rooms were clean, spacious, service was good. Overall a great experience. Will definitely be starting there again.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
GLENDA
"Convenient to where we drove from"
Arrived and greeted by friendly desk staff. Checked in no delays or issues - Expedia reservation.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"La Quinta Clearwater"
Very nice hotel, friendly staff, spacious, CLEAN, comfortable rooms. A lot of construction in the area made it difficult to get to the hotel. Overall, very pleased with my stay, I'd definitely stay with them again.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Decently priced hotel near PIE airport"
The hotel does offer a shuttle to PIE airport however it begins at 6am, despite the woman at reservations saying it began at 4am. It is a decent hotel, nothing fancy. I'm not sure I would bathe in the tub, it didn't appear to be extremely clean but it was certainly cheaper than all other hotels we looked at.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Jen
"thumbs down."
Stay else where. Had to leave 6 am breakfast was at 8 am. Not a good idea when most who stay are catching flights early.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Average hotel"
Hotel failed to give us wake up call that was requested with front desk personnel
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
MNM
"Construction an issue"
Stayed before and will stay again. Hotel is fine, but road construction on Ulmerton makes it noisy during the week. Saturday morning it also becomes the local drag meet with bikes and cars racing from about 7:30am. As I say hotel is fine.
3 night trip Jan 16, 2015
"great stay thanks"
great friendly staff,clean room,very pet friendly will recommend to friends see you again i hope in the future
3 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
thomas
"nice visit"
could stand a update ,but was nice and clean and comfortable
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
L
"pleasant stay"
It was quite pleasant
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Great experience"
Had an early flight the next morning. Great place to stay! So convenient. Helpful staff.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
bonnie
"Extremely Great!"
It was a one-night stay close to the airport. Sight unseen, but educated by internet, it was ideal. The staff was extremely courteous, the room extremely clean and all in all everything was great! I definitely would stay there again.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Judith
"Amazing Hotel for the Price"
Stayed two nights, it was great. The only complaint I really have is that there is terrible construction on street near it that did not allow me to turn into the entrance. Friendly staff, clean, and quite.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Stay"
Helpful & clean good value. Reason for staying they took pets !
5 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Dorys M
"very convenient location and fair pricing."
Free breakfast was nice but maybe include some buns, would be nice.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"10 mi or so from several beaches."
The only thing I did not like was the room we had was formerly a smoking room and you could still smell the smoke.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Patrick
"Cheap and dirty"
Room was old and dirty-beds were comfy but bathroom was really old and gross-floor had not been cleaned
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Christine
"good family place"
Took a family vacation to Florida with the kids and dog and Lawyers Quinta was a good choice. Being pet friendly with no deposit was great. It was minutes from good dining and beaches. The free breakfast was helpful every morning. We ate breakfast every morning over looking the heated pool and hot tub which were clean and well kept.
5 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Erin
"stay here often 1st problem"
There were sugar ants in the bathroom
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
wendy
"Overnight stay"
Very Pleasant overnight stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Celtic Concert Stay"
Just a short stay to go see a concert. This room/hotel is perfect for that. This is not a fancy place but it is clean and pleasant. AC in our room made some annoying noise through out the night. Mattresses need replacement but were adequate. Small free breakfast offered in the morning, plenty of parking and places to eat nearby. Pool and hot tub and exercise room available. Beware of current road construction all around that area. Noisy and really tied up traffic.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Enjoyable and convenient"
Comfortable stay. Great swimming pool and spa. Hotel needs an upgrade but it was fine for our needs; very close to the airport.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
lindsay
"Average"
We were comfortable and more than met our needs. The rooms show the age, but were clean. The breakfast was really limited. Most have coffee available 24 hours. This facility did not.
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Affordable stay"
This hotel was selected based on the free airport shuttle, Wi-Fi and continental breakfast. The room was comfortable and adequate for 2 travelers and cost around $60. Nothing special about the breakfast but it did offer hard boiled eggs, waffles, cereals, bagels, juices and coffee to get you off to a good start. It is near a busy road but I didn't notice any traffic noise. The one downside was the road construction that made it difficult finding the correct route into the hotel. The clerk said that has been going on for the last 3 years though. My traveling companion took the airport shuttle in the morning and she said that went smoothly and quickly.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Clean motel, close to the airport. Nice pool."
Very clean and inexpensive! Free shuttle to the airport! Nice!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Pet Friendly, Cheap, Nice."
I picked this hotel because it was in a convenient location and was pet friendly without an additional fee. My expectations were pretty low but they were greatly exceeded throughout my stay. I didn't notice anything unclean in the hotel, but I didn't go inspecting for things either. The fitness facility is kind of nice because it's always locked and you have to get the key to the front desk, once you do you have the (limited) machines and the sauna to yourself. There's a treadmill, recumbent bike, upright bike, stair machine, and multi-purpose cable/weight machine. They're not in great condition but they work. The computer and printer work well and I was able to print the documents I needed with no trouble. I did a lot of walking around the hotel and the streets near it, never felt uncomfortable, decent area. The room was nice with an updated flat screen TV. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom has plenty of space. Would definitely recommend.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Easy to get to. Personnel were very accommodating and helpful. My room was everything I needed and more. I would definitely stay there again!
4 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Rose
Never had stayed at La Quinta and was pleasantly surprised. Just needed a place to stay before continuing to final destination so I was looking for an inexpensive option due to late arrival and not needing more than a bed to rest. I would use La Quinta again based on my experience.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
aaron
We were there a very short time - had an early morning flight to catch and arrived late the evening before.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"sucked for the price"
At the time we went, this hotel's price was on par with every other chain hotel in the area. We chose it based on reviews and a high rating. That was a mistake. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The pool was also nice and clean. Unfortunately that is the end of the list of positives. The hotel staff was terrible, aside from one nice room service girl. The guy at the front desk never even acknowledged guests unless they addressed him first. We were not made to feel welcomed or our business appreciated at any point. The breakfast was continental even though every other chain hotel at this price has a real breakfast. There was no staff cleaning or resupplying the breakfast room during dining hours. The pool was always out of towels. We only managed to get towels one day of our stay. The ice machine was broken for our entire stay. There was no reference book for area food or activities as is standard in most hotel rooms and the indifferent staff wasn't welcoming enough that I felt like asking them questions. Overall the hotel was a clean, bare bones place to stay. For the price there are far too many better options in the area and I would not stay there again.
4 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2014
Tyler
I ask for a non smoking room and the smell was very discussing duty carpet
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
"Nice hotel for a business trip."
Stay in this hotel for 3 days and it was a nice experience. Close to many restaurants and located on a nice area. Swimming pool has temperature control, enjoyed a lot after a day of work. Front desk was courteous and help me to replace a broken desk chair on the room. Overall fairly clean and well maintained even tough is an old facility.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014