All hotels in Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
3301 Ulmerton RdClearwaterFL33762United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

• Value for money
    Great pool
    Good internet service
  • Wellness Area
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
We just spent a night there. Very nice for the price: clean room, the bed is comfortable, thermostat is working fine. Breakfast is OK for short stays, a bit loaded with carbs. Windows open - a plus, but our room did not have a net frame on the window. Be aware that there is a construction site right in front of the hotel, but the staff is really nice - they have put us in a room on the opposite side, so the noise was almost non-existent. All in all, very nice, and I totally recommend this property.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
SP
"Getaway for a few days"
Wonderful stay, helpful staff, clean hotel
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
"Good for a Night or Two"
We usually stay on Rocky Point for the view. It was late and we saved the $60 since we'd only be there to sleep and shower. The hotel was what we expected for the price. You can see they try to keep it nice but inexpensively. Room was freshly painted and carpeted had microwave, coffee maker etc. Bathroom was a little dated as far as tub/shower etc. but clean. The front desk lady at night and the morning lady were exceptional. Would stay again for a night.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2015
"excellent"
very comfortable and relaxing. Very clean.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Anthony
"Don't waste your time or money"
Very dirty and moldy smelling. The place really needs to upgrade the walkways and rooms.
6 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Theresa
"Great staff"
The hotel is a bit tired, and there is a lot of construction going in front of it and on the main road which will abate in time. The room was comfortable and spotlessly clean; breakfast was the usual hotel fare. But I don't know that I've ever been to a hotel with nicer, friendlier and more accommodating staff and management!
6 night trip Sep 22, 2015
"Will stay again."
Overall very satisfactory. Gets a little rowdy on weekends. Front desk workers could be a little better versed about the area.
3 night business trip Sep 24, 2015
larry
"Good time"
Great area great experience
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2015
neil
"Close to highway"
Directions say "behind Bob Evans" (which is closed, no sign for that), but we found it anyway. Easy check in. Lobby appeared clean. Room was disappointing. Beds uncomfortable, 3 out of 6 pillows were fine, other 3 not good. Bathroom not cleaned very well, little curly hairs on floor under sink and behind door.. If I wasn't so tired, would have moved on. Breakfast just ok--I had cold cereal--then over to McD's across the street for some good coffee and something warm to eat.
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
frequent flyer
"Good hotel close to the beaches in clearwater"
We chose this hotel because it was close to all the beaches in clear water. The hotel is clean and maintained properly. We would come back to this hotel in the future.
3 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Samuel
"Wonderful time"
Wonderful time
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"Great pet friendly stay!"
I am in town to buy a home and have a small dog, they do not charge extra for pets and make them welcome. Housekeeping is great the room very large, clean and comfortable. There is plenty of parking for trailers and trucks for movers.
5 night trip Aug 19, 2015
Jo
Stephanie who worked when we checked in was great but the overnight staff sucked
2 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Pamela
"Not so good..."
The hotel is a "smoke free" hotel. People in my floor was smoking all the time, every time I went out, you could smell the cigarette smoke on the hallways. I tried to take my kids to the pool, and there was people smoking so I had to leave due to all the smoke smell. I will not stay there again.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"I will return"
Everything was great from check-in up until check-out. It is a a good central location.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Shamia
Had a good night's rest. For free breakfast get the waffles. Coffee was decent.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Olivia
"Great value for the money!"
Stayed here during a business trip. Building looks older but has been updated and rooms are comfortable and clean. Highest rated value for your $.
6 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Best value with better location"
We stayed a short time for a doctors appointment in Tampa and this hotel was unexpectedly comfortable and clean. Good sleep also.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
froi
"Mediocre"
Pros 5 mins away from airport, decent breakfast, Jacuzzi, wifi Cons Room could have been cleaner, ants in bathroom, dirty shower curtain…
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
"Bad"
I found bed bugs on my daughter bed.
7 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
keseanna
"Just ok"
The pool was really well kept and the staff friendly. The room were very sparse, which was fine, but the TVs only had 15 channels, there were some ants and the bed kind of hard. All in all just an ok hotel...
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Philip
"Dated and not completely clean"
The hotel is dated but I don't let that influence my overall impression. However it wasn't up to my cleanliness standards. The bedspread had some stains, as did the heavier blanket under it. The sheets and top sheets were fine which tells me the bedspread and blanket don't get washed. There also was a dead roach in the ceiling light outside our door. Yes, it was dead but a Florida roach is huge and having it up there freaked out my kids. Finally the grout in the bathroom was very dirty looking. We choose to skip a shower in the morning.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Satisfied"
I stay here every trip to the area. Quiet. Usually a good rate
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
"No issues but could benefit from some touch-ups"
For the price, it met expectations. The room was comfortable and beds were clean and cozy. The overall condition of the hotel wasn't the greatest - the hallways smelled a little bit and it could use a new fresh coat of paint on most of the walls and room doors. The lobby felt a bit drab for a La Quinta; I was expecting it to look cleaner. Service was fine; it was professional and to the point. Checking in was quick. Overall it was a good one night stay - no big complaints that would prevent us from returning in the future.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Great place and easy airport route"
Great place and staff. I was able to use a pc and printer in the lobby, don’t think about it until u need a printer. The breakfast was good and they actually had plenty of all items. The bagels were fresh and I saw the staff checking the bread daily for freshness. They had clean towels by the pool and the staff was really on the ball.
4 night trip with friends Jul 22, 2015
"Good place to stay for the price"
For what you will spend to stay at a hotel in this area, this hotel was well worth it. The only real issue I had was turning onto the road that the hotel was on from Ulmerton Road. The facilities were clean, the rooms are spacious and the staff is very friendly. Breakfast is included, but limited on choices (cereal, bagels, waffles and yogurt). There are many restaurants close by, however.
7 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
We stayed for 5 nights and we really enjoyed it! Because the people at the front desk were very nice to us and the hotel was very clean.
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Room need some updating. Good for the price. Pros- On site landury. Nice pool. our room was on the 1st floor so we had sliding door to go right to the pool-nice for watching the kids
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"Perfect pre-flight hotel"
This was absolutely the perfect hotel to stay at prior to needing to be at the PIE airport to return a rental car at 6am and catch a flight. You will hear the occasional airplane but it is worth it to be 7 minutes from the airport. They let us check in early and the room was quiet,clean, with microwave and cold mini fridge, great water pressure and the most comfortable beds ever! The pool was clean and refreshing. We left too early for breakfast but I understand that it is good and they do have an airport shuttle and are dog-friendly. We will make this our hotel in the future for flying in and out of PIE!
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Connor
"it was great time"
overall it was great. But it was a time they didn't clean our room. I have to talk To the room service. We stayed for 8 days with my family.
8 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
amanuel
"A couple of bumps in the road...but a good stay..."
The staff was great, very helpful...in one of our rooms the bed was broken, the staff immediately moved us to bigger room and apologized for the inconvience. Seeing termites run out from under the bed wasn't expected...but the staff quickly fixed the situation. If the hotel was more up to date my rating would be higher, but overall a great experience....
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
Kind staff who tried to ensure we had all our questions answered and made us very comfortable. Very close to airport which made getting to our early flight easy!
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Decent"
Decent enough for a night so that we could be close to the airport for a morning flight. Hotel was clean, workout facility was better than I expected, breakfast was more of a convenience than anything.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Pamela
"Great price, great room!"
This hotel was clean and the staff were very friendly. I was very surprised that the carpet and decor looked to be new. There was a mini fridge and microwave in the room. For the price and quick 20 min drive to the beach, I would stay again!
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Camille
Given that we received probably have been cleaned at some point but we got there there was mold in the toilet the mirrors were dirty in the floor had not been vacuumed . I tried to overlook it and make the best of it it was very difficult . Especially when you go to the pool and you try to swim and there are babies in the pool with diapers on and I strongly disagree with this type of thing . And then there is like 10 people in one room all of which coming to probably just use the pool for the Fourth of July . I thought there was a limit on how many people that could be in one room apparently not at this hotel . It was extremely hot and I could not even go in the pool because no one would do anything about the fact that the baby was in the pool with a diaper on and who knows what was inside the diaper .
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Wonderful room.
3 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Ryan
""Free Parking" NOT!"
Stayed here to catch an early flight out of PIE airport. Planned to use the "free parking" for our car instead of paying to park at airport. Well, website is misleading when they say "free parking" the man at the desk informed me it was $9 a day. He said "free parking" was for when we stay there?!?! What hotel charges you to park when you stay there?!?! I was surprised due to the fact a few months ago, we stayed Hampton Inn @ 4050 Ulmerton Road and it was completly free to park! I would of stayed there this time but they were booked! The guy then went on about how it wasn't true and he calls all the hotels weekly to check their rates and they all charge for parking! Anyways, be sure to call ahead if you are looking for free parking and I would recommend to stay at the Hampton. It was the same price for better hotel. Cleaner, quiet and comfortable, friendlier and better service for sure. Here at the La Quinta it needed some work. Mold was growing in the shower. An old chip was on the floor next to bed and found a cockroach in the bathroom. Plus the room we had faced the main road and could hear all the traffic. Wont stay here again and ended up parking at airport for $2 more a day instead of giving this hotel the business.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"La Quinta Inn & Suites Clearwater Airport"
I asked for a quite, smoke-free room with great wireless access and they delivered! The hotel is especially convenient to the airport area, but there are easy routes to the rest of Clearwater and St. Pete. The surrounding area is well developed with lots of restaurants and fast food nearby. There is a microwave and refrigerator in the room, and clean laundry facilities (washers and dryers downstairs) which were convenient for my lengthy stay.
11 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Floyd
Had a nice time. Hotel was nice and staff was nice.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"Descent hotel with breakfast"
Great price, close to beach and allot of conveniences. Food, movies, restaurants. I recommend.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Jose
"1st vacation in years"
We arrived early and were able to check in early. The pool was so much fun, they even had a beach ball there for use. The hot tub was hot, stayed in the pool the first day there. Everyone was just so nice, what a vacation. We had perfect access to the highways to take us to all our destinations.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
"A good bargain"
Was pleasantly surprised for the money.clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
richard
"Cozy"
Everything was pretty good! Very friendly staff. They helped us with plastic silverware and bent the pool hours a lil bit. Overnight construction was noisy but you couldn't hear it inside the rooms.
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Austin
"quick stay"
was barley in the room because of a busy schedule, checked in around 4am with no problems, it was a clean room but the beds and pillows were SOOOOOOO comfortable. best nights sleep.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
amanda
"Great Stay and Experience!"
Inexpensive and great location! 20 min drive to beaches, restaurants/convenient stores nearby. Free Parking. No noise related to being near the airport. Great pool and continental breakfast. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone flying into St Pete or Tampa. Only 10-15 drive to Tampa and Tampa Airport.
Other trip May 31, 2015
Ashlee
"Very comfortable"
Nice location, comfortable, and clean
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Good for the Price"
The staff was very friendly and responsive. The breakfast was pretty good, but could have used a few more options. The room was comfortable and the bed and pillows were comfortable. Found an empty bottle under the chair from prior guests, so that indicated housekeeping does not regularly check underneath the furniture.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Christina
Staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating, let me check in early and check out late without any problem at all.
Other trip May 26, 2015
angela
"best of the best"
Great room for good price!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
michael
Clean, comfortable and very helpful staff. Breakfast can have more variety but what was offered was enought. Not as close to CMMA but we had a good night rest.
Other trip May 24, 2015