All hotels in Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
3301 Ulmerton Rd, Clearwater, FL, 33762, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Great pool
    Good internet service
    Room is all right
  • Wellness
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
"it was great time"
overall it was great. But it was a time they didn't clean our room. I have to talk To the room service. We stayed for 8 days with my family.
8 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
amanuel
"A couple of bumps in the road...but a good stay..."
The staff was great, very helpful...in one of our rooms the bed was broken, the staff immediately moved us to bigger room and apologized for the inconvience. Seeing termites run out from under the bed wasn't expected...but the staff quickly fixed the situation. If the hotel was more up to date my rating would be higher, but overall a great experience....
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
Kind staff who tried to ensure we had all our questions answered and made us very comfortable. Very close to airport which made getting to our early flight easy!
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Decent"
Decent enough for a night so that we could be close to the airport for a morning flight. Hotel was clean, workout facility was better than I expected, breakfast was more of a convenience than anything.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Pamela
"Great price, great room!"
This hotel was clean and the staff were very friendly. I was very surprised that the carpet and decor looked to be new. There was a mini fridge and microwave in the room. For the price and quick 20 min drive to the beach, I would stay again!
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Camille
Given that we received probably have been cleaned at some point but we got there there was mold in the toilet the mirrors were dirty in the floor had not been vacuumed . I tried to overlook it and make the best of it it was very difficult . Especially when you go to the pool and you try to swim and there are babies in the pool with diapers on and I strongly disagree with this type of thing . And then there is like 10 people in one room all of which coming to probably just use the pool for the Fourth of July . I thought there was a limit on how many people that could be in one room apparently not at this hotel . It was extremely hot and I could not even go in the pool because no one would do anything about the fact that the baby was in the pool with a diaper on and who knows what was inside the diaper .
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Wonderful room.
3 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Ryan
""Free Parking" NOT!"
Stayed here to catch an early flight out of PIE airport. Planned to use the "free parking" for our car instead of paying to park at airport. Well, website is misleading when they say "free parking" the man at the desk informed me it was $9 a day. He said "free parking" was for when we stay there?!?! What hotel charges you to park when you stay there?!?! I was surprised due to the fact a few months ago, we stayed Hampton Inn @ 4050 Ulmerton Road and it was completly free to park! I would of stayed there this time but they were booked! The guy then went on about how it wasn't true and he calls all the hotels weekly to check their rates and they all charge for parking! Anyways, be sure to call ahead if you are looking for free parking and I would recommend to stay at the Hampton. It was the same price for better hotel. Cleaner, quiet and comfortable, friendlier and better service for sure. Here at the La Quinta it needed some work. Mold was growing in the shower. An old chip was on the floor next to bed and found a cockroach in the bathroom. Plus the room we had faced the main road and could hear all the traffic. Wont stay here again and ended up parking at airport for $2 more a day instead of giving this hotel the business.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"La Quinta Inn & Suites Clearwater Airport"
I asked for a quite, smoke-free room with great wireless access and they delivered! The hotel is especially convenient to the airport area, but there are easy routes to the rest of Clearwater and St. Pete. The surrounding area is well developed with lots of restaurants and fast food nearby. There is a microwave and refrigerator in the room, and clean laundry facilities (washers and dryers downstairs) which were convenient for my lengthy stay.
11 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Floyd
Had a nice time. Hotel was nice and staff was nice.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"Descent hotel with breakfast"
Great price, close to beach and allot of conveniences. Food, movies, restaurants. I recommend.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Jose
"1st vacation in years"
We arrived early and were able to check in early. The pool was so much fun, they even had a beach ball there for use. The hot tub was hot, stayed in the pool the first day there. Everyone was just so nice, what a vacation. We had perfect access to the highways to take us to all our destinations.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
"A good bargain"
Was pleasantly surprised for the money.clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
richard
"Cozy"
Everything was pretty good! Very friendly staff. They helped us with plastic silverware and bent the pool hours a lil bit. Overnight construction was noisy but you couldn't hear it inside the rooms.
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Austin
"quick stay"
was barley in the room because of a busy schedule, checked in around 4am with no problems, it was a clean room but the beds and pillows were SOOOOOOO comfortable. best nights sleep.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
amanda
"Great Stay and Experience!"
Inexpensive and great location! 20 min drive to beaches, restaurants/convenient stores nearby. Free Parking. No noise related to being near the airport. Great pool and continental breakfast. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone flying into St Pete or Tampa. Only 10-15 drive to Tampa and Tampa Airport.
Other trip May 31, 2015
Ashlee
"Very comfortable"
Nice location, comfortable, and clean
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Good for the Price"
The staff was very friendly and responsive. The breakfast was pretty good, but could have used a few more options. The room was comfortable and the bed and pillows were comfortable. Found an empty bottle under the chair from prior guests, so that indicated housekeeping does not regularly check underneath the furniture.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Christina
Staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating, let me check in early and check out late without any problem at all.
Other trip May 26, 2015
angela
"best of the best"
Great room for good price!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
michael
Clean, comfortable and very helpful staff. Breakfast can have more variety but what was offered was enought. Not as close to CMMA but we had a good night rest.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Junjan
"Lumpy bed"
Room was clean, bed was lumpy. Bathrooms need updating. Carpets could do with being replaced.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Great Place"
The hotel staff is great!, so friendly and helpful. Be sure to ask about resturants in the area, they will give you coupons for them. The hotel has been renovated and the room was really nice. The bathroom was a bit dated and could use an update, but it was clean and the room was quite. We would stay again.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"trip to clearwater"
It was great. Had no problems.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Great night"
Good clean hotel next to the airport. Breakfast. Nice staff
Other trip May 14, 2015
Kurt
"Enjoyed my stay!"
Absolutely enjoyed my stay! The lady behind the counter was all smiles. The only troubles I had, was which side of the hotel to park on. Stayed in the 2nd floor, and was confused a few times, and always had to revert to parking in the front just so that I didn't have to find my way back to the side parking. Other than that, I would definitely stay again here, should I come back to visit.
2 night trip May 7, 2015
Myla
"It was Nice!!!"
It was difficult to find. When you book the room and it says "airport" as an out of towner I don't think it is Clearwater Airport.
4 night trip with friends Apr 28, 2015
"Great Clearwater Hotel."
It was a great short trip, nice hotel, nice pool, nice staff.
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
It smelled like I was sleeping in a ash tray. The room was ok not very clean
Other trip May 2, 2015
toolman
"Professionalism in Action"
Wonderful experience from the airport by shuttle, hotel staff, clean room. continental breakfast and check out an by very professional staff member.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Donald
"OK in a pinch"
The pool was fun, but kind of small. The toilet was broken in our room so I had to reach into the tank each time to flush it manually, yuck. I thought they would give me a free future stay for my inconvenience, but they just said "Sorry about that".
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Switched"
Reservation were made then received a call a week before arrival telling me they needed to change my room accommodations from double bed to king. I was not happy moving into a king so I was told a upgrade would be applied to suite. On arrival they had no knowledge of any of this. Sure hope they get their act together.
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
linda
"The convenience of being so close to airport"
We have stayed here several times when flying in or out of PIE. Has always been a pleasant stay.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Maybe not again"
The ac unit sounded like a 747 on take off-we slept without it on and, in turn, with no ac. The filter was visible and it really needed cleaning.The rest of the room was clean. The breakfast was bread, bread and more bread. Mac's down the block would be a five star restaurant compared to what was served at the hotel. For the price and for a sleeping room, the facility was just ok.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Frederick
"Great place"
Great hotel. Front desk staff super friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
"excellent stay"
This was our first time we stayed at La Quinta chain. We were extremely happy with this hotel. It was very clean, the beds were exceptionally comfortable, even the towels were soft like at home. The ladies at the reception were knowledgeable, fast and very kind. The continental breakfast was good and had a lot of choices, besides cereal and waffles there were eggs, cream cheese,fruit, yogurt and pastry. We deffinitelt will stay at La Quinta again.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Dana
"Proximity"
The location of the hotel is great, easy to get into Clearwater, St.Pete, Tampa. very nice staff, and very comfortable room, as what I needed for my stay. Near a lot of restaurants around hotel, grocery store, etc.....I would stay again if and when I am back in the area...
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Nice, clean hotel."
We stayed here for 4 days and enjoyed it. Our room was next to the pool, with a sliding door. The room was clean and well maintained. Breakfast was fine. The location was good, with restaurants at a short distance. I won't hesitate recommending this hotel to my friends.
5 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
Prahlad
"Happy dog, happy family!!!"
Very comfortable! Pet friendly and didn't smell like there were pets around! Very well cleaned up outside!
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Alana
"Confort at a great price."
Overall it was good, quick one night stay. Price was good.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Irving
"Close to Airport"
I needed a hotel close to the airport because my flight was very early in the morning. La Quinta was a very clean and new hotel close to the airport. I was very pleased with this hotel and its staff.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Dorothy
"Close to airport"
WIth an early morning flight, this was a great hotel. Less than 5 minutes to the airport!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"black people aren't welcomed here"
After falsely being accused of smoking in my room (I don't smoke) I was charged $250 and was told to leave the property. Was told by James, that his general manager, Margaret said other tenants complained about smoke and came to my room and said that there it was. So, in front of my two young children they asked me to leave. Without being rude, I asked for the information that says you can kick someone out if you falsely accuse them of smoking and he couldn't find it.. That I would have to wait on Margaret. So, James gets on the phone and calls another laquinta and they said since they're in Florida, they have that right. In addition, they threatened to call the police on me because I was inquisitive about them first proving I smoked and secondly do they have the right to kick me out..
3 night trip Apr 5, 2015
"racist managers. police lovers"
Horrible. I was accused of smoking in my room. (I don't smoke.. Yuck) Was hit with a $250 done and they told me to leave. When I asked for something in writing, they couldn't find it. They told me in Florida, they have the right to make me leave. So, in short, I was charged almost $500 for one night stay and when pressed about why I was asked to leave when I'm paying for the night, they told me they could call a cop and he could tell me. Well, if he doesn't have it in writing, how can he ask me to leave?
3 night trip Apr 5, 2015
"It was a decent enough room"
The room was ok but the people told us it was only 10 to 15 minutes from the aquarium we were going to. It was more like 45 minutes. A bit far to drive back and forth for the ocean.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
robert
"Hotel needs an update badly"
There was a red blood looking substance dripped on my floor in front of my fridge area which is also in front of bathroom. When I went down to the desk to see about them cleaning it I was told it was from when they move fridge. So I had to look at these spots for 3 days. I layer a towel over them each day. If they know there is an issue why don't they fix it? Especially when it looks so disgusting.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Michele
Had to call desk at 10:20 pm to ask that they do something re the noise coming from the pool area (supposed to be closed at 10pm). Clerk's excuse was "it's been busy". We had an early flight and needed to get some sleep.
Comfortable room, we had 4 adults per room plus luggage and it worked fine. Not close to any beach due to traffic in the area and getting to nearby cities was difficult due to traffic. If you are hoping for a beach vacation, I would recommend getting closer to the coast or gulf, but the hotel itself was very comfortable.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
comfortable, clean and close to events we were interested in.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Nice place with personable staff but minor issues"
Staff was great... Wanda at the front desk gave us a poolside room. The pool was warm and the hottub hot. The room was comfy with some minor issues. 1. The tub wouldn't stop for the kids to take a bath. 2. Big cockroach dead on the floor when we got to our room.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015