All hotels in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America

• Wellness Area
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
    Bad pool
"Good quality hotel"
Good quality hotel for a price that was a little too high. Great for business but I would not pay this on my own.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2016
The Camby is a great hotel. I loved how comfortable the rooms felt and the convienence of the shopping area across the street. The hotel has a nice pool and at night they project concerts so you can lounge and enjoy music with a cocktail.
2 night romance trip Apr 1, 2016
Courtney
"Stay-cation"
Very helpful staff!
1 night trip Apr 2, 2016
Matthew
My daughter and I did a mother. Daughter trip and it was a perfect place to stay!
3 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2016
I would say the staff is what made the hotel stay great! I came into town for work but I brought my family the only down side was there was no Jacuzzi. From Brian and Alex in the valet to Alexey helping us with our check in and our stay, to the ladies in the lounge and the Artizen we were impressed by how welcoming they all were. The room was big and comfortable.
3 night business trip Mar 3, 2016
Ben
"Old ; and not worth . Too pricely for what it has"
Not really happy abt it
3 night business trip Feb 20, 2016
Irina
the spa and pool were not open yet so I wish I wouldve known before booking but overall the hotel is nice, it seemed a bit empty especially the restaurant which looked really nice but no one was there. I guess people still need to catch on about it. Valet was expensive and did not seemed prepared, we would call down to request car 10min prior and when we arrived it seemed they had forgotten about getting it.
3 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
"Great Phoenix location!"
Great customer service!
2 night trip with friends Jan 15, 2016
Suzanne

TripAdvisor reviews for The Camby, Autograph Collection

"Beautiful property"
04/27/16 tracyblair Lowell, Michigan
This hotel was very nice. The service was by far the best I have had on a business trip in a long time. The pool are was super nice, great food, meeting rooms nice and not one wait staff that did not go out of the way to help. You could walk to many restaurants and shops in the area. Hotel rooms were large, bathrooms clean, shower amazing and wonderful beds.
"Business Trip"
04/21/16 cdabq1 Dallas, Texas
While on Business I decided to try out the Camby. The Hotel was clean and the service very good. At the restaurant they even had wild game on the menu. I had a question on my bill and Daniel Romero was quick and courteous to help me out. I will definitely stay here again on my many trips to Phoenix
"Very nice place to stay with friendly staff."
04/20/16 Carolyn M Chandler, Arizona, United States
Staff are polite and are there at the front door awaiting you. They are greeters to assist you in your stay. Pool area set up nicely and have a DJ in evenings - be sure to ask what days they are. Convenient- across from the Biltmore mall where there are many restaurants and great shopping!
"Fun, fine stay"
04/18/16 Littletonian Littleton, Colorado
Stayed here for a long weekend which just ended. This former Ritz-Carlton received a much-needed infusion of capital and is now a fun, swanky, eclectic hotel across from the Biltmore Fashion Park. Wife and I stayed in a sixth-floor, mountain view king room which was surprisingly quiet to the extent we slept in until 9:30 on a weekday morning since we couldn't hear the traffic at Camelback and 24th Street. Room had a fine shower (no tub but we were happy), comfortable bed, decent size footprint and Keurig coffee maker instead of the usual hotel-pack drip machine. Dresser space is limited, decent closet helped. Ate at the restaurant which, while a little pricey (think nice hotel with $16 burgers and breakfasts), served excellent food perfectly cooked. The breakfast brisket hash was unique and really great, the benedicts were excellent (no breaking of the hollandaise) with eggs cooked perfectly, the quesadillas with their flavorings were just what was needed for a night snack. Fresh ingredients abound, all well-prepared. Homemade jams were wonderful in the morning and they pour a good cup of coffee, not the usual hotel stuff. NOTE: eating outside probably isn't such a great idea due to the busy intersection right there but they're growing bushes and shrubs for sound/sight barrier. Formal bar has some very comfortable banque benches with nice woodwork while the less-formal bar has live music. Both had some excellent scotches and tequilas to go with good beer and wine menus. Lobby and public spaces are very modern with fun and colorful design. Great pool area on the second floor. Design is fun and eclectic. Loved the plastic cow skull that projected "Moo" onto the wall underneath it. Well lit room with a safe and decent-sized bathroom. Fantastic, helpful staff led by Jean and Shauna at the front desk, Alex and Matt (?) at the valet area. Waiters were very well-trained and gregarious but not to the point of overbearing. Everybody was very helpful, very informative and just plain fun in conversation. This is no stuffy Ritz anymore but they nonetheless understand service. One downside: $33 parking, whether or not it includes in and out, is pretty outrageous. Fortunately, the valet staff was efficient but then you add tips on top of the daily fee for some hefty additions to the hotel bill. The staff earned the tips but the overall price is silly, especially for this part of town which is not in the downtown corridor. Highly recommended for couples, business. Did see some families but not able to comment on facilities for children. Hope we can come back soon.
"Absolutely wonderful hotel and staff!!"
04/16/16 Mbritti New York City, New York
I recently stayed at the Camby for a corporate event as part of the production staff. During my stay I worked directly with The Camby's amazing employees. From the very start I was politely greeted with Shuanna at the front desk. I expressed that it was my first time in Phoenix and she insisted on giving me a room with a view of downtown and the mountains. She then proceeded to show me where my events will be held and even walked me to the elevator. In entirely they front desk staff was amazing. I constantly came to them with questions and they kindly answered each and everyone. I can't remember everyones name!! But they were all so good to me! I also delt a lot with the catering staff, security, and general event crew and they were all great! Bernard was such a great help when dealing with hotel security and logistics. Also I often had to walk in the back of the house to discreetly travel between rooms, and I was always greeted with a smile and even sometimes a door opened by a kind gentleman. Even down to my last interaction with the event staff to have my Fedex packages delivered was handled with such respect. I have to add, that the housekeeping staff did an amazing job in my room. I loved not only having my bed made everyday, but how they lined my tooth brush up on a washcloth. I thought that was super sweet. Thank you! To top it all off. I had a rather late flight out of PHX and The Camby allowed me to push my check out time until 3pm free of charge! Thats almost unheard of in the hotel business. Then they gave me access to the pool and spa so I could shower before my flight. Stephanie, the amazing women who works on the second floor kept me company and told me all about the cool things to do in downtown Phoenix. She was such an amazing women and we had wonderful conversations. Overall I absolutely loved my stay at The Camby. I will most definitely be bragging about how wonderful this hotel is to as many people as possible. And to top it all off, I heard they have only been open for a few months??! Who's ever running this hotel knows what they are doing!!!! P.S The Artizen food is also extremely good. I got the steak and eggs for brunch and it was so good. Also, it comes with biscuits. I believe Joshua helped wait on us. Along with another gentlemen who's name slips my mind. But they were both great. Also the bartender makes a mean mimosa :) THANK YOU!!!
"Best Service Edgy Decor"
04/15/16 Daniel P
Loved it. No question the absolute best service experience I have ever had, in any hotel. I travel worldwide and stay in Marriott's, Hilton's, and Hyatt's. The service here is unmatched, from the doorman (or woman) to housekeeping, to the attendants conveniently stationed around the lobby. Really. The consistency was remarkable. The decor was fun, original, and what I call edgy, but i use the word to reference a unique, attractive style. There was no feeling of template here.
"Upscale, modern attentiveness"
04/04/16 Colleen P Chetek, United States
We had a great stay here, my husband and I. I am a premium elite, so used points for a quick getaway vacation. Staff was very helpful and friendly, and had no problems. The Artizen restaurant was handy and delicious for breakfast. The workout room is very well appointed and stocked with many items. The pool is for sunbathing, and to be seen - not really for children (not a problem for us) and quite crowded, but not the focus of our stay. One pointer - Valet parking is $36/day with taxes, so suggest the nearby ramp (about a block walk) which is $12/day and very secure. The front desk did let us know about this, but we didn't know when we first pulled up - and once we signed up for the valet it kept getting charged to us(which they very gladly removed from our account). But, save yourself the hassle unless that's an expense you are used to. The mall across the street has many great eating venues, and shopping if you're up for that. It was easy to get on and off the interstate - we would definitely stay here again.
"Amazing!"
04/01/16 Puck207 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
This hotel is top notch! We got put up in this hotel due to issues with flight being cancelled with American Airlines. This hotel definitely helped smooth out some wrinkles during out journey to Maui. You will not be disappointed!
"Rookies"
03/31/16 Joski69 Chandler, Arizona
My business partners and I were looking for something new to host visitors, holiday parties and business meetings. Having heard great things about the Camby I decided to reach out about a meeting and one nights lodging. Filled out a form online. Waited 10 days and nothing. (The form says you will be contacted in 24 hours) Just as I was about to give up, a gentleman from the hotel called me on day 11 and asked all of the same questions that were on the form I filled out. Said one of his sales people would call me the next day. Fast forward one week, no call. I called back and found who I spoke to. He didn't recall the details and took it all down again. The next day, finally got a call from one of the sales team members. After nearly three weeks of waiting, we successfully planned meeting space and rooms to spend the night. Rooms were ready upon arrival at 9 am which is always a pleasant surprise. I reminded the front desk attendant that all rooms should be billed to a master account for the meeting. Upon checkout, every room was billed individually and I had to call to get them to reverse those charges back to the master. The lobby shows beautifully and little expense was spared. The rooms are nicely done and of course brand new but a few odd choices like mirror placement and oversized furniture were evident. Cool decor but no real wow factor. It was a king room in a remodeled building. Lunch on site was decent and the folks in the meeting room area were attentive to needs to AV and replenishing refreshments throughout the day. Anytime we asked a question though, roughly 3+ people had to get involved to get an answer. This was the theme for the day. Meanwhile, our wives went up to the pool deck and asked about ordering cocktails. They waited 20 minutes for a server and another 15 as we arrived to receive the drinks. The pool bar was not open but the hotel said drinks would be no problem. When the drinks arrived, they were in short clear solo cups with lids and regular straws. This is the drink presentation at a Marriott Signature Hotel? I would have been embarrassed to hand that drink to a customer. I left my sippy cup and we moved inside to the completely empty Bees Knees and sat at the bar. The bartender was pleasant but each drink she made, she was following a recipe card behind the bar. Apparently the task of learning the ingredients had not yet been mastered. 5 minutes later, two servers and the bartender were bickering, not quietly, about how much to charge another customer for a martini. A debate ensued about whether or not it was an up-charge and whether or not more alcohol was used, etc. Very unprofessional. As a Marriott gold member I am partial to the brand and particularly love these new boutique type Signature hotels. This property has plenty of potential but when you see so many areas of a hotel struggling, it tells me that management is the issue. As noted in my reviews, it seemed as though there were a bunch of inexperienced people serving the guests. We will be going back to our downtown location as we cannot risk our visitors or guest having an experience like ours. If you have very low expectations, try it for a night to see the facility. I gave it three primarily for the building and decor.
"Enjoyable Visit"
03/31/16 HornFrog Texas
My family booked two rooms for two nights. Everyone, adults and children, enjoyed the hotel. Since it has been recently refurbished, it is fresh and clean. The décor is whimsically entertaining. More importantly, the beds are comfortable, the showers are great, and the rooms are extremely quiet. We had only one meal at the hotel, breakfast, and it was quite nice. We would definitely return.