All hotels in College Park, Georgia, United States of America
5100 West Fayetteville Road, College Park, GA, 30349, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

Enjoyed the convenience of being near the airport. It is a very busy hotel which I can understand why the hotel needed some refreshing.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"one night"
It was pleasant
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
"Nice hotel convenient to downtown and airport"
My experience was comfortable and the staff were great
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Choose another hotel"
This hotel was not clean. The room in particular was very dirty - dirty shower complete with used washcloth in shower. Dirty floor, etc. Just made the stay uncomfortable. I would recommend another choice.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
Dear guest, I'm very sorry that you had an experience such as yours. I completely understand your frustration as you come to a hotel for a clean and comfortable stay. It's obvious that we failed to meet those basic needs of a traveler. I will speak with the housekeeping staff to see what measures and training we can put in place to avoid another incident such as yours. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience as it helps us improve. Sincerely, Management
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Had a great stay. The room was nice. The bed was comfortable, no bed bugs to my knowledge. The room was fairly clean except the feces remnants on the toilet bowl. Overall, we had an amazing stay there.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Kayla
"mother/son weekend trip"
My son & I traveled here for a gymnastics meet in Atlanta. This hotel was the perfect distance to Atlanta without being in the city. The only negative thing I could say is that the hotel needs a fresh coat of paint. The exterior was a little faded but other than that very friendly guest service. Room was clean & bed was comfortable!
2 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Mitsy
"Weekend getaway"
Overall stay was pleasant. Nice quiet location. Pleasant environment. Staff was professional and friendly. I would recommend to family and friends
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"from dallas, nc to dallas, tx!"
There were ants and a silverfish in the room
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
"Atlanta airport hotel"
Stayed because of a missed connection at the airport. Pretty quick ride on the shuttle. No big complaints.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"For price, great place to stay"
Had a 12+ hour layover in Atlanta, so wanted transportation both directions. Shuttle drivers were pleasant and efficient and on time. Check in was quick, but did go back down to find out more about breakfast. Booked this room partly because of the reviews that said breakfast was better than most. However on weekends, doesn't start till 7 AM, and we needed to leave for the airport by 0630, so no breakfast! Bed was firmer than I enjoy. Room was clean, well stocked. Although close to the airport, didn't hear any airport noise so got a good nights sleep. Would definitely recommend.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
DeeDee
Great hotel great location! Very close to airport. Room was very clean staff was very friendly would def stay again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Close to the airport with shuttle service"
Convienent to the airport. A great way to place for a layover
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
cathypell
"Atlanta Weekend"
Used airport shuttle to MARTA. Hawks, Battle of the Bands,College Football Hall of Fame, GTU vs BC basketball..great weekend trip
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Chip
"Good experience with this hotel"
Quick overnight stay. Everything was fine. The room was clean and attractive and the beds were comfortable. No noise issues. Staff were friendly and helpful and the breakfast was good. A good stay especially for the price.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Alice
"near airport"
very good hotel, near airport, good breakfast
2 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
DENNYS
"Hotel near airport"
Very good hotel, good breakfast
2 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
DENNYS
"Georgia trip"
It was a very clean and customer friendly.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Delores
"Great stop over from airport"
Very clean hotel, super comfy bed, free shuttle service to airport, restaurant attached to hotel. Have stayed here twice when flying in/out of Atlanta Airport for military graduations.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
carri
"Satisfied with the stay!!!"
I would definitely recomment this hotel. It is located close by the airport and the marta station. They have free shuttle service every 30 min for 24 hrs n that is gr8. The hotel ambience is good and especially the front desk staff were really helpful and nice. The rooms were clean and i would definitly come back here again if required!!!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm glad that you enjoyed the free shuttle and hotel's ambiance. I'l also be sure to pass along your comments to the front desk agents as they will be delighted to hear them. Thank you and safe travels, Soon Han General Manager
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Princy
"Close to the airport..........."
Disappointed that we did not feel the warmth and welcome that we usually see with this chain. We had problems with no hot water or intermittent hot and cold during shower. Not as clean in the bathroom as I would have liked. Hair found in the clean towels, hair on floor of bathroom. Breakfast was skimpy and it was a topic of conversation among the guests. The breakfast attendant was not friendly. Won't be going back!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
Dear Irene, I'm sorry that we were not able to live up to the Country Inn & Suites brand standards. If you could, I would love to speak about the issue you had further. As I would love the opportunity to correct the issure. Sincerely, Soon Han General Manager
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Irene
"Great experience!"
Very friendly, helpful staff. Conveniently located at Atlanta airport. Walking distance to Step 2CS testing site!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
Dear Laura, Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. On behalf of our entire staff we thank you for your business. Sincerely, Soon Han
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"Airport stay."
Wanted a hotel near the airport for early flight next morning, hotel was nice in a good location with free shuttle to airport and reasonable rates to park our car while away on our trip.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
Dear Kenneth, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed the convenience to the airport as well as the parking we offer. Thank you again and safe travels. Soon Han General Manager
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
Kenneth
"4 night stay"
The beds were uncomfortable, there was mold on the bathroom ceiling (which I reported to someone at the front desk but they didn't seem too concerned about it or offer to move us), but when we needed someone to fix a plumbing situation in the bathroom, they were very prompt.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Country Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South. I'm sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations as well as having failed to correct the issue you had at first. I will be sure to address the issue with the front desk. Sincerely, Soon Han General Manager
4 night business trip Jan 1, 2015
"R&R"
Nice room and peaceful atmosphere. Big plus that food establishment was a short walk from room.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay with us. We are happy that you enjoyed the room as well as the peaceful atmosphere. Also, I'm glad you enjoyed the convenience our on-site restaurant provides. Again thank you and safe travels. Soon Han General Manager
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"satisfied customer"
It was right for the price. I stayed there for four days and I would recommend it. The breakfast was good And the area was pretty quiet And close to downtown and the airport.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the convenience of our hotel being close to the airport and offering easy access to downtown. I'll be sure to tell the breakfast attendant that the breakfast was good. Again, thank you and safe travels. Sincerely, Soon Han General Manager
4 night trip Dec 28, 2014
"Top hotel A+"
This hotel was by far the best I have stayed in. 100% Recommended.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
Dear Wellington, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It delights me to hear that you thought we were one of the best hotels you've stayed at. It shows that we are on the right path and our hard work is paying off. Thank you again! Sincerely, Soon Han General Manager
2 night family trip Dec 15, 2014
Wellington
"Use a quick In and Out"
Just an ok - and that's ok. Very close to airport (if that matters). Close to expressway (if that matters). Free breakfast that actually had scramble eggs, biscuits and raw bacon (if that matters). Beds ok. (Stayed there because of two queen beds) A little worried about security - ok, more than a little. Crap neighborhood. I asked about security and I was told that the staff watches over the cars - hmm. It serves it's purpose but will look for another location next time through (especially with kids). Hope that was helpful.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
ChicagoSue
"Great experience"
Great staff. Very nice experience. The staff was extremely kind and I have nothing bad to say about the hotel. I will most definitely return when I come back to Atlanta.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
b
"Last minute perfect pick!"
It was a last minute stay that I booked online using my smart phone. Very reasonable price, very clean room and hotel staff were polite and helpful. Proximity to the airport was perfect as we were trying to catch a 6:00 AM flight and return a rental car. Resturante had good food and nice atmosphere. We would surely stay there again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
Dear Charlene, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay. We strive to offer great customer service, a clean hotel and room, as well as a welcoming atmosphere. I'm glad that we were able to meet those points with you and I'll be sure to share your comments with the staff. Thank you and safe travels, Soon Han General Manager
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Charlene
"lovely hotel"
could not have asked for more, lovely bed, helpful staff, large selection at breakfast, can't think of anything negative
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
Dear William, You're review is too kind. I'm truly happy that you found our hotel to be so nice as we've been striving to make improvements. It shows that we are on the right path and comments such as yours help keep our morals high! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and I hope you had a safe trip home. Sincerely, Soon Han General Manager
2 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
william
Very close to CS center Clean comfy rooms and nice free breakfast
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
danna
"Not really free parking"
I completed my search for hotels near the Atlanta Airport with shuttle service and free parking with cost under $100. The hotel was clean. The room had plenty of space for 4 adults and all luggage. The beds were very hard and uncomfortable. Our room was facing I-85, and there was freeway noise and airplanes coming and going all night making it difficult to actually sleep. The shuttle was prompt, and the driver was friendly. There were more people waiting for the shuttle then there was room for, so some people had to wait 30 minutes for the next shuttle. The only issue I had is when I arrived I was told I only got 1 night of free parking. I had to pay $5 a night for the remaining days until our return. I was charged $20, but we only left our vehicle 4 nights, and one of those nights was the night we stayed at the hotel. I chose this hotel because it said it had FREE parking. Other hotels stated that they had a per day charge; this hotel did not say that. The clerk told me that since I got "such a discounted rate" booking through a third party site I would be charged for parking. She told me if I had booked through the hotel they have a Stay and Park rate where parking is free during your trip up to 10 days. When asked that rate she told me it was $89/night. I paid $79/night -- quite the discount. So, I was charged $20 for parking because I booked through hotels.com, and I could have just paid $10 more for the room itself and the parking would have been free.
1 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
"Good breakfast"
I had recently stayed at the Country Inn north location and expected something a little better Overall it wasn't bad just run down and not as clean as I would have liked it. There was a lot of noise, crying baby(which no one can help) and hall noise. Pillows need replacing descpertly.. On the upside ,breakfast was good.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
murline
"Business stay"
Very convenient to the airport. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The hotel news some updates with finishings like trim, doors, and painting. Overall the room was clean and it was a decent stay. Their is also a restaurant attached to hotel.
4 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
It was a pleasant experience. The staff was excellent
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"weekend in Atlanta"
The hotel staff where friendly, the room was clean and nice. But it is at the middle of nowhere.. It was ok for the price.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
laura
This was place was just ok. I was there for a test, and it served my needs but I wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"For sure, I would go there again.!"
It has been a great choice.. Nice hotel clean and tidy. Excellent staff.
Maudy
Nice stay Cooperative staff Very conveiniant for those who wants to do USMLE CS. Since it's just within the block
"Country Inn & Suites now a Holiday Inn"
We stayed at this hotel 11/11/14. It is being changed from a Country Inn & Suites to a Holiday Inn. The entire hotel and parking lot were under construction with dust and paint everywhere and the parking lot mostly closed. Our room was newly repainted, but the molding around the bathroom door was broken off and the toilet didn't drain properly. Maybe in a few weeks things will be better, but for now I would not recommend this hotel at all.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
Thank you for your review but we are not changing to a Holiday Inn. We are the Country Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South and will be for the foreseeable future. I do not believe you stayed at the Country Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South. Sincerely, Soon Han Guest Relations Manager Country Inn ATL Airport South
traveller
Good hotel for those students taking Step 2 CS. Enjoy the free breakfast and take a short five minute walk to the testing center.
"Gym Meet Weekend"
Great stay. My child got sick and the people at the front desk were very considerate and helpful. The only problem was that the fan in the bathroom did not work and that would have been nice.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
eric
"Shooter & Hooter"
Nice to have the restaurant attached. The bartender and server were very gracious and the food was excellent!
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Dorian
"decent"
No complaints, had a decent breakfast, as opposed to just cereal and bagels. The highway is close, and you can hear traffic, at least from the room I had.
1 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2014
Jon
"ATL Pick-up"
Hotel was clean and conveniently located for the airport. Arrived a little early and they wanted $$ for early check-in. Room was well appointed, clean, comfortable and everything worked. Staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is a little hard to find and there is only one eatery near by (at the hotel). Their free breakfast is better than most. I'd stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 11, 2014
"Friendly staff!"
We stayed two nights upon arrival in Atlanta. We used the convenient hotel shuttle upon arrival and rented a car on the next day so that we could drive to Stone Mountain and the Fernbank Museum. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good quality and up to Country Inn standards. Tasty cookies in the afternoon. Was very convenient to have the Genesis Cafe next to the hotel. Food was good there. Only drawback was that the hotel was somewhat difficult to find if driving by car.
2 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
Walter
"Good Stay"
Another good stay at this hotel. Again, great breakfast, friendly staff. Only issue was the bad attitude of the shuttle driver with me riding along to pick up someone from the airport. Not the friendliest person.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"Kind and friendly staff"
I stayed for a week and enjoyed every day spent there.The hotel staff were very warm and welcoming.It was comforting to know that a few of the staff members were from Boston!The area was very quiet and I slept like a baby! I will definitely stay at this hotel again in the near future.Thanking Lorraine and Pam for making my stay a pleasant one!
7 night trip Oct 31, 2014
"Will stay again!"
Great stay. Breakfast was good and had many choices. Airport shuttle was fast and safe.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"Convenient to Airport"
Went to Atlanta for a family funeral and wanted to stay close to the airport. Generally the hotel was in good condition but our room seemed a little "worn". Could not get the A/C or heat to work but the fan worked OK and, since it was a little cool in Atlanta, this worked out for us. Bed was comfortable but pillows were well used. Continental breakfast was pretty typical but they did have a couple of hot breakfast items each morning which made it much nicer. Neighborhood appeared to be residential and grocery store was about a mile away. Gas station was across the street which maded things easy when filling up the rental car before returning.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014