All hotels in College Park, Georgia, United States of America
5100 West Fayetteville Road, College Park, GA, 30349, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

• Value for money
    Delicious food
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
"One night experience"
Was only for a night. Not bad overall but wish the maintenance wax the floor and the elevator to bring out the shine in it.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
"Getaway"
Perfect mid trip lay over
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2015
I enjoyed the pool area and everyone was nice at the onsite restaurant and bar.The breakfast was nice too..
1 night trip Sep 23, 2015
Anthony
"Airport Stay"
Everything was good, great place to stay for the airport easy to get to with places to get food when arriving later in the evening also. It was very quite and easy to get some rest before travel.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
Dale
"Pleasant Stay."
I had hit a small bump in the road when it came to my reservations, but the manager Sal was very understanding and was able to fix the situation. Overall the staff, was friendly, great location and great decor. Thanks again guys!!!
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Room 266
ok
1 night trip Sep 12, 2015
John J
"Would go again!"
Great place to wait on a flight. It would have been a 5 overall except the bath exhaust fan didn't work. Gotta have that! Staff was excellent, especially the afternoon-evening desk. Breakfast good as well.
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
Lawrence
"Good value for the price"
We had an enjoyable stay here. It's very convenient to the airport and had a nice breakfast. My only complaint is that the room could have been cleaner. We found an old shoe and some leftover trash next one of the beds.
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
Beverly
"Clean, great breakfast, close to the airport"
Although a bit overpriced, the accommodations were good including the breakfast and cookies at the front desk. Headed back there this weekend. Will be my hotel of choice when visiting Atlanta.
4 night trip Aug 20, 2015
"ATL STAY"
Food was good (breakfast), room was good with the exception of some red marks on my body. Not sure where they came from but twice I woke up itchy and was left with some red marks on my body.I didnt see any signs of bedbugs however, it concerns me of where the marks were coming from.
4 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
Adonis
"Nice for the price"
Pleasant, comfortable, with a nice buffet breakfast; Suited my needs since I had to be at Fort Gillem early morning and was convenient to the interstate.
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
"anonymous"
pleasant. polite
1 night trip Sep 7, 2015
Eirwen
"nice hotel close to the airport"
I went in the room and saw different types of hair in the bed and bathroom and I did not have any hot water to take a shower. I called the front desk and they said they would fix it but nothing happened and I had to leave to catch my flight so I ended up having to take a cold shower.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
Dear Guest, I'm sorry for the unsatisfactory experience that you had with the hotel. The maintenance has already addressed and fixed the hot water issue. It was a bad shower handle valve. Sincerely, Soon Han General Manger
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
Bliz
"Ok stay"
My room was smelly and the sheets had public hairs on it. The bathroom was moldy as well. The only thing good about this hotel is that it's really close to the airport , free shuttle service , free wifi and the breakfast was good. I wouldn't recommend staying for more than 1 night
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
Dear Niya, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the hotel. I'm very sorry for the cleanliness issues that you had. While it's not the norm, I will personally see to it that it does not happen again. Sincerely, Soon Han General Manager
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Sheka
"Sufficient for a quick stay"
This hotel was okay, but I have certainly stayed in better hotels near airports. Cleanliness was excellent, and the staff was friendly, but that was about it. My complaints were: 1. The hotel was not in a great neighborhood. I don't expect airport hotels to be in the fashionable part of town, but this neighborhood looked very questionable. 2. There was very little available nearby. Most airport hotels I have stayed at had at least one or two restaurants or or stores nearby, since many of there guests don't have transportation. This one had a limited restaurant on site with very few options, and a gas station across the street. You couldn't even walk much farther than that because the hotel is on a busy road with no sidewalks, so you'd be walking in the street with cars passing by at 45 mph. 3. The hair dryer in my room shorted out after about 5 minutes of use. I called the front desk to get a replacement, and they never showed up, or contacted me regarding he issue. Luckily, someone across the hall lent me the hair dryer they had brought with them. 4. There was no TV/channel guide in the room. Most hotels have a least a channel guide next to the TV, and some even have a link to a program listing on their webpage- this hotel had neither.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
"Excellent night manager"
I had a slight problem with my first room and went to the front desk. Night manager instantly fixed the issue and was ultra nice about it. I highly recommend.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
"Ok at best"
The hotel was older looking and in need ofa mmassive update. The carpet inside the room was very ugly and nasty looking. The staff was great and helpful. It should have been a small refrigerator inside the room for that type of price.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
Dear Demetrius, We take all of our guest comments seriously as we use them to fine tune our operations. I would like to share that we offer a mini fridge and a microwave in all of our rooms. It is located in the tv stand/dresser. Sincerely, Soon Han
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
Demetrius
"Small pillows....but quiet."
Considering this hotel is next to an interstate and an airport we found it to be very quiet indeed. The only shortcomings are the very small pillows for the king size bed. Would stay if we're in Atlanta again.
3 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Jose
Hotel was great. Room a tad small but had all the amenities. Breakfast buffet was AWESOME.
2 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2015
Ana-kaye
"Nice, close to the airport!"
Loved the Country Inn I stayed at in Columbia SC so booked onto this one close to the airport for an early flight. The hotel restaurant was good and it was wonderful to have a bar to decompress!
1 night trip Aug 26, 2015
Alexandra
"very poor management"
fire alarm went off same time every nite ,I closed bathroom door so I would not hear the toilet that kept flushing by itself and found out I could not get back into bathroom due to broken door knob. I called front desk to advise that I need my medications that are locked in the bathroom, she advised that they have no maintenance man but she has a screwdriver that I can use to pry open the bathroom door. I had to pry off the molding around the door to get to the door lock to get inside, when I returned the screwdriver I advised front desk clerk that all of the pieces of the molding and the door knob are sitting on the countertop for the morning when they repair it. I also left a note for the housekeeper as to why the bathroom was in the shape it was and she simple removed the note during cleaning and left all of the parts/wood on the sink counter. every day and everynite for the four days I would go to front desk and have them generate a maintenance request for my room and nothing ever happened. its stayed that way for my entire stay. on the night before checkout I asked to speak to the owner/manager, I explained everything in detail to her, she promised she would look into it and get back to me by the time I return from dinner. when I came back from dinner the front desk clerk advised me that we will have a resolution by the time I check out at 6am. when check out time came there was no resolution, no explanation, no apology,no room discount. .
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
Dear Kurt, I'm sorry that you were not satisfied with your stay with us. I'm also sorry that you had to break the bathroom door that was locked from the inside. I'm also sorry that we were not able to come to a resolution for you. Sincerely, Soon Han General Manager
4 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
Kurt
"Short stay"
Clean and neat room
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
Dear Robert, Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I'm glad that you enjoyed the hotel. We hope to serve you again in the future! Sincerely, Soon Han
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
Initially the receptionist was slightly rude upon initial check in. The room was booked through Hotels.com and should have been charged however, the receptionist asked for a credit card to reinput an amount differently prescribed. Other than that, the hotel itself was fine. The elevator needs some maintenance work also.
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
I've stayed at several country INN and they are very nice with a great price!!! Love the country feel!!!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
Dear Guest, Thank you choosing to share your experience with us! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and at other Country Inns as well. I wish you safe travels and ask that you keep us in mind during your future trips. Sincerely, Soon Han
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Alisha
Wonderful. Going back again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
Dear Darrin, Thank you for staying with us again and, as always, a pleasure having you as our guest. We'll see you next time and we'll have fresh cookies waiting in the lobby! Best, Soon Han
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Darrin
"Horrible conditions but wonderful staff."
Horrible. Ants, mildew and the bed felt like I was sleeping on cardboard. The staff did all they could do to help.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the hotel. I take all of our guest comments very seriously and I will personally see to it that the issues are resolved. If you could, please contact me so that I can get the details of your stay. Sincerely, Soon Han General Manager
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Not bad at all"
Overall a good stay
7 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
"O. K."
I found the staff to be wonderful and very accommodating. The staff ales the hotel what it is. The distance from the airport was perfect. Hotel needs many updates however. I stayed in another Country Inn in Alabama and recognized the difference. Disappointed that neither the pool or the fitness room was open during our stay also. If the condition of the hotel could match the staff's courtesy and attention to the customers this hotel stay could have been rated much higher
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Stacey R
"Pleasant Stay"
The staff was friendly, helpful and patient. I had a problem with my card and was charged twice, but the staff took care of it immediately with no problems. The beds were comfortable, the room was clean, and the shower was hot.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I'm glad that you were happy with your stay. While it is our goal to provide our guest with the perfect stay, sometime things can go wrong. So, I'm happy that we were able to correct the charge on your card immediately. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you in the future. Sincerely Soon Han General Manager
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Happy in Atlanta"
I really enjoyed my stay. Good location, not too far off the highway, not far from a main street with restaurants, shopping,entertainment,well I'll just say anything. Nice size rooms,breakfast variety in the morning & fresh cookies at night. There are rocking chairs on the porch that made me feel like I'm at home winding down after a long day.I'll definitely be back!
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
Marva
"Nice stay except for smell"
good breakfast, room aging but clean, hot water for shower, comfortable bed, kind hotel staff, free wifi...but my room smelled like the inside of a gym shoe. Very unpleasant. Also the fitness center was being renovated and was closed so that was disappointing. Otherwise the stay was fine.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
I visited this hotel for a night because a family outing I had to go to in Atlanta for the weekend. The bathroom could have been cleaned a little more and the pillows could have been a little bit bigger but overall it was a nice stay, plus you can hear the planes all night you have to drain the sound out.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Worth the $75 a night BUT NO MORE"
I had to change rooms after seeing the first one because of the musky smell and the second room furniture look very old and there was a permanent stain on the carpet. The pool was non-operational for the entire weekend and the hallways was slightly dirty but the room was comfortable the staff was nice and the breakfast was very good both days.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
jaymie
"Close to airport"
Bed was very comfy. Close to airport. Free breakfast.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Atlanta for Step 2 CS"
I went down to Atlanta to take my Step 2 CS exam, this hotel is literally a 3 min walk from the CS building. The staff were very friendly and answered all my questions. The shuttle was very convenient for getting around, and i checked out in the morning then used the shuttle after my test. The room was very clean, air conditioning worked great. Altough yes the toilet and shower were a little old that is to be expected, I mean really who thinks a hotel replaces that stuff yearly? I have stayed at much more expensive hotels that were not even half the quality of the country inn suites!The continental breakfast was great, I made waffles :-) Overall I was very pleased with my stay, and nightly rates were extremely affordable.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
short family vacation
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Chowdhury
"Nice for one night stand"
Good for what are you paying
1 night trip Jul 30, 2015
Nelson
"Decent hotel, breakfast, near airport. Needs TLC/."
One night stay at the end of a trip to Alabama. Needed to be close to airport.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Alicia
"Wouldn't choose again"
I stayed here for one night because I missed my connection in Atlanta. I wouldn't choose to stay here again. Lorraine at the front desk was the shining star of my stay, very friendly and positive, 5 stars to her! The rooms aren't great. They've been given a make-over but it's very surface-level. The outlets on the desk didn't work, and I could only plug in my phone by unplugging lamps. The pillows are those tiny square kind. The A/C unit is old and outdated. I like to sleep in a cold room, but the room was so cold I was shivering. I tried to turn up the temperature to as warm as possible and still be A/C, but it was still freezing. I ended up getting up in the middle of the night to turn it off completely, only to wake up two hours later sweltering.
1 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
Wendy
"Excellent stay"
Excellent stay
1 night trip Aug 4, 2015
Dyshawn
"Needs upgrade, but worth the stay"
It's near the airport very convienent. It does need to be upgraded though. Overall, for price and location for us, it was good.
2 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
"good place"
It was clean and comfortable very close to airport. Food in the restaurant was good i will defiantly back.
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
elena
Inexpensive however needs refurbishing. No restaurant options nearby.
5 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
"Awesome place to stay"
Loved it
1 night trip Jul 31, 2015
Jeren
"Not satisfied"
This is a totally rundown property, poorly managed, in a very unsafe area.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel and for the issues you encountered with the management during your stay. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Ron
The hotel staff was polite and helpful. Need adequate parking.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
We were on a family vacation to Atlanta for my daughter to feed the elephants for her birthday and we checked into the hotel at 3 and never even made it into the room because we went to the aquarium immediately after checking in ( which proved to be a BIG MISTAKE.) We only had two days in Atlanta so we wanted to make the most of them. We didn't get back to the hotel room until 11 pm after going to the aquarium and out to eat afterwards. Needless to say the hotel room as soon as we stepped foot inside smelled so strongly of mold and mildew my 4 year old daughter said she wanted to go home and that the room stunk. When I took her to the bathroom there was stuff all on the toilet seat and it wasnt even clean. There was hair all over the bed, luckily I brought enough blankets we laid on our own blankets. Informed the hotel staff about all this and they gave us an air freshner and said they'd let the know in the morning, which offered us no help since we were checking out that morning. I will not be going back to that particular country inn and suites. I can't comment on the pool or the bar since we didn't use it, but the overall lack of cleanlines in the hotel was absolutely awful.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Atlanta Airport South
Dear Kimberly, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm very sorry that you didn't have a comfortable stay. I'm also very sorry to have disappointed your daughter. I will personally see to it that the issue with the room is corrected. I would like to speak with you about your stay further and would like the opportunity to make this right for you. Please get in contact with me. Sincerely, Soon Han 770-991-1099 cx_atps@countryinns.com
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
kimberly P.
it was a pleasant stay. Decent hotel, free parking, very close to airport(no noise though), free breakfast, restaurant, and pool. Will stay again when I visit.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2015
Mitchell
"Great stay !"
Overall my family and I had a great stay!! Rooms were clean, housekeeping came on daily, all staff was friendly and nice. The hotel was in a nice area.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
jennifer
Nice room. Close to airport and stores. Good breakfast. Weekend Parking conditions not good.
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015