All hotels in South Padre Island, Texas, United States of America
4109 Padre Blvd, South Padre Island, TX, 78597, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

enjoyed my stay,and the location, easy to walk to shops and resturants
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Jose
"fun time"
This was a "gal's getaway" weekend. Rooms were clean and staff was knowledgeable about the area. Breakfast was okay, nothing special.
4 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
"Nice property"
This is not a new property and is not enclosed, but everything is well maintained. A nice property. I've stayed here before, and I will return here.
2 night trip Feb 10, 2015
mark
"Great place to spend the night"
The room was clean. The service was excellent. The breakfast was good.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Manager went the extra mile to meet our request..."
This hotel has had extensive remodeling since our last visit. Clean, attractive, good staff. The manager even went to his vehicle to get a cork screw which we needed.
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
"Just to sleep"
It was comfortable. We just needed a place to sleep. We did not spend a lot of time in the room.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Solo getaway"
Well maintained rooms, decent breakfast, and friendly staff.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2015
"padre island"
It was clean and friendly workers!
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Large, clean, accessible"
Large, clean room with 2 terrific queen beds with plenty of good pillows per bed. Sufficient storage and table space. Good bathroom and vanity area with good showerhead. Refrigerator. Good icemaker located close enough. Great maid service - very clean and neat each day. Plenty of accessible parking outside room. Free continental breakfast - pastries, cereal, waffles, juices & coffee. Quiet when we were there (early February 2015) and no vacancies.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Golfer
"Weekend beach trip"
Room smelled so clean and the beds were very comfortable. Great price for the room we'll be staying here again
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
s
"The hotel was upgraded with good beds (important)"
We stayed 11 days in late January and it was a great way to spend time away and enjoy south Texas and Mexico. The beaches are within walking distance. Many good restuarants in the South Padre Island and Port Isabel area. The room was upgraded with new beds and pillows (medium soft providing good night of sleep). The breakfast was good. We stayed 12 days in late January. Good flexible weather - cool to normal.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Good, very nice beds, good breakfast.What more can I say
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Winter Getaway"
Hotel was full of friendly Winter Texans, only drawback was Continental Breakfast, those folks knew what they wanted and had an agenda!
7 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
"Lovely Getaway"
It was great the people the room and service could not be beat for the price.And was walking distance to the beach.I will be back again.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
We had an enjoyable experience because of the good service, reasonable rent rates, and the proximity to the beach and other activities. The breakfast was of good quality and good value. We would stay there again!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Great price for a decent place to stay"
My daughter and I stayed 2 nights. the property was very clean and comfortable. would defiantly stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 27, 2015
jamie
"Georgia"
I was staying by myself and felt really safe there. Well lit, always an open parking spot.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"The water smelled of cat pee."
When I told front clerk that water smelled like cat pee I was received with an accusatory tone stating I was the only person to complain of such a thing.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Vangie
"Excellent!!!"
The front desk guy in that night was very kind!
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
Javier
"Good choice"
I was surprised how nice the rooms were. Front desk was helpful and friendly. I will be staying here again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
"five day trouble free stay"
Great stay, great value, great service, great brekfast, central location
5 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
mike
"Great stay for the price with minor issues."
Overall, this hotel was a great stay for the price. The rooms were clean and looked recently updated. The only negatives that I can give is that no where does this place indicate that it is a Motel setup with direct access to the room from the outdoors, AND they also advertise they have wifi, but in our room, we were unable to connect to the internet at all.
3 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Jacob
"December"
We came in late. The room was ready and straight to bed. It was a comfortable sleep. Next day we shopped, ate and had the beach to ourselves (walked). December
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Irma
"Good stay."
Good stay at the Ramada. Breakfast was good, location was good. Not bad.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Cold night in South Texas."
It was a cold and raining and the heater didn't work!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Average Comfort"
As motels go it was comfortable, fairly quiet outside our doors, the rooms were clean and comfortable. The free breakfast was average with the exception of the waffles being good. Price was great annd we were about 100 feet from the sand beach area so if you are going and just want a comfortable place to sleep it is great.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Good hotel to stay in."
Nice stay. Good hotel to stay.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Amitpal Singh
"SPI Ramada"
Nice hotel, close to many restuarants, good value for the money. Great hot tub. Breakfast ok.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Gigi
"great experience"
very nice would go back tomorrow if I could.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
david
"Winter Texan"
Best place possible for the price!
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
Jacob
"Nice, clean and not too far from the beach"
I was pleasantly surprised by this room. The decor was nice and updated and it was very clean. There was a flat screen TV, a microwave and a mini fridge. The bed was nice and firm and the shower head had a nice pressure to it. The location was great as well. It is located on the bayside but in order to reach the beach you just have to cross the street and walk a block. I didn't have breakfast in the morning but there is breakfast available.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
brenda
Everyone is always so nice. This was our second stay here.
4 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Stacy
"one night stay on Thanksgiving"
I went to south Padre with friends. So we just needed a hotel for night stay and I was looking for something that I don't have to spend too much.Room was quite nice and clean .
1 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2014
sajjad
"Stay at ramada"
The hotel is not beach facing but beach is walking distance, but overall it was good. The rooms were clean, breakfast was decent.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Amit
"Loved that we got a clean, comfortable room!"
Had a great awesome weekend! Everything was just like I expected.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Andrea
"Close to a function that we needed to attend."
Overall it was a good experience. Only thing was that previous renter walked away with TV remote.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
garcia
"Really nice!"
This is a great place to stay! We stayed here off season, so it was really cheap...and an INCREDIBLE value!! Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Ramada South Padre"
It was a last minute thing and we just found it on the app. The rate was very inexpensive. The room was nice with lots of amenities. Fridge and microwave in there. Continent breakfast was excellent. The hostess made me a waffle as she did others. We were very happy with the choice of staying there!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Barry
"Enjoyed our stay."
We enjoyed our stay. We are please and would recommend this hotel. We had a great variety for breakfast.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Crystal
"Service"
When I went to check in front desk gentleman was very rude to me for no apparent reason.The only time there was good customer interaction was when we checked out, the front desk lady was very kind and helpful.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"I will not recommend this hotel"
Pictures on site are NOT what the room looked like. Room walls full of holes from previous fixtures, bathroom had cracks in bathtub, barely got bathroom closed, sink counters had burn marks, internet was very weak, breakfast was very limited and not replenished, dingy and dark, TV cable was poor quality, whole hotel crawling with mosquitos only positive things were beds and linens.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Good trip"
ROOMS WERE OK. PRETTY CLEAN. BREAKFAST OK. SOME OF THE ITEMS ON THE BREAKFAST THEY DO NOT REFILL SUCH AS THE EGGS. WE GOT THERE AT 8:00 AND IT WAS ALREADY EMPTY DURING THE WEEK WHEN NO ONE WAS THERE. WE ASK THE LADY WHEN THEY WOULD BE PUTTING MORE OUT AND SHE SAID THEY WERE NOT. SO THE WHOLE 12 THEY PUT OUT WERE ALL THEY DID. OTHER THANK THAT IT WAS A PLEASANT STAY.
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
Dee
"Very comfortable; lacks management"
The room was fine, very large, very comfortable bed and a nice table for working with a computer which was much appreciated. The breakfast was one of those pre selected things which right away is a turn off as it screams no one is really interested. The outside walkways needed steam cleaning plus, used coffee cans in various places added to the seedy look. The bathtub had some horrendous marks on the bottom, absolutely not nice. More intelligent and more personal attention and this place might become attractive.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
It was an okay experience. Too much rain, which had nothing to do with the hotel.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Great pet friendly hotel for South Padre"
Great pet friendly hotel for South Padre!!!
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Very nice hotel for the money!!.....Clean and comfortable!!
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Randall
"Decent"
Need a place you are not gonna eat until or just pass out at? This is your place.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Roul
"awesome"
Had a awesome time and rooms are great. Will be going back in october for my 3 yr wedding anniversary
2 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
Tony
"The room being clean was the only good thing."
First of all, the picture of the hotel is some very creative photography... the hotel is hidden off the street... the pool area is about the size of my kitchen. There was no wifi in our room, there were no movie channels available and the staff was very unconcerned about either one... the answer was---we have wifi in every room and we used to have HBO. Nonetheless both of these features are still advertised as being available. When we questioned the wifi, the manager gave me a phone number to call HIS provider for help. They could never get it hooked up right. It came on for about 5 minutes and then it was gone again. We finally just gave up. Not a very pleasant stay.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
cokejazz
"coming back soon"
it was clean, nice, and affordable! I will be coming back soon! staff was nice and professional!
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014