All hotels in Southfield, Michigan, United States of America
26000 American Dr, Southfield, MI, 48034, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

Great pool
    Clean
    Food is all right
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
"The staff was very accomodating and friendly."
Quiet, relaxing and very clean.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Rhonda
"great when visiting family, convenient and quiet"
I stayed here for the first time for Christmas holiday week when visiting my family in Detroit. This hotel features several amenities at an affordable price and convenient location, including a quiet sizable room, comfortable bed, serviceable bathroom, sizable fridge and microwave in room. It is also very convenient location for shopping, restaurants and accessing local highways to quickly make my way to see family or get to sites within 25-30minutes in Downtown Detroit such as the entertainment district -- Comerica Park, Fox Theatre, etc.-- and the fabulous cultural district featuring several gems, including the Detroit Institute of Arts, Detroit Science Center, Historical Museum, and the African-American Art Museum. I have tried several hotels out in the vicinity of this one, and this is definitely higher in quality for price given the amenities and the location. If this hotel keeps up its great service, I will be a repeat customer. Highly recommended.
5 night trip Dec 22, 2013
Edgar
"Wish I could go back..."
I was sent to Southfield, MI, on business this week for two nights. I typically stay in Marriotts or Courtyards but I'm now a Hilton believer. Decorated beautifully, festive for the holidays and every single staff person I encountered was lovely. My room & bathroom felt more like home than rooms I've recently stayed in at other places. My new motto - "Just because I'm traveling on business, doesn't mean I don't want to feel at home".
Other trip Dec 12, 2013
"Average place to stay"
It was a nice place, only a few downsides. The bathroom had some mildew in the tub area. The walls were thin and due to some loud guests in the halls we were woken up in the middle of the night. However, we did call the desk and they already had someone on the way up to stop them. It stopped within minutes of our call.(Good service!) The breakfast is not included. It is $9.95 per person and is very limited. They advertised pizza on their TV channel but when we called to order it, they didn't have any pizza. Also, they advertised a hand held shower head but it is not hand held. On the positive side, the decor was nice and the location was nice.
2 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Shelly
"Wonderful hotel with amenities!"
Enjoyed my stay immensely.
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Denise
"The Things I Found Undesirable At Hilton Garden"
Room 213 has problems. The high intensity light fixture located directly outside exterior window shines directly into room with extreme brightness. This is not normal for "Hilton Garden" Inns. Light fixture located on deck housing hvac equipment. The lighting from parking lot also shines into room. Why so bright? Is there a security issue? The blinds, drapes and curtains are designed in such a way that you cannot block out unnecessary lighting. I had to cover my head and sleep with my back to windows in an attempt to avoid excessive lighting. This is not sleeping in comfort. The bathroom sink will not hold water. You fill it with water and it leaks out immediately. There is also an electrical short in bathroom. The lighting blinks at random.
4 night business trip Dec 4, 2013
Ernest Davis
Very nice hotel, and nice employees
2 night business trip Nov 29, 2013
Brenda Simelton
"Detroit weekend"
Nice room. Comfortable. Would like more breakfast options.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"excellent hotel and staff"
I have no complaints what so ever. The hotel room was one of the most comfortable I have stayed in in years, the staff was incredibly helpful and friendly, the breakfast was home cooked not the powered eggs and waffle type and I only wish I could find hotels with this quality where ever I travel!
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
cindy
"Perfect"
My stay was wonderful and would recommand this hotel
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Satisified"
This hotel was rather nice, clean, and the service was excellent
2 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
Tony King
"Convenient mid-priced, very clean, nice breakfast"
I was very pleased with this nicely located, clean, up-to-date Hilton Garden Hotel.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Lance
The immediate neighborhood was very nice. The staff were all very helpful and greeted you as you came in the door. The room was clean and tidy every morning. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone in the future.
2 night trip Oct 13, 2013
"Nice location and friendly staff"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very nice and the hotel was very clean and nice overall. It lives up to the Hilton brand name.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Bryan
"Mold"
There was mold in the shower. I'm not sure why the bathtub would leak on the floor during showers.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
mrsmac
"Nice hotel in Detroit suburb."
Very pleasant experience. Would stay there again and would recommend to others.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Catrina
"friendliest hotel we've ever stayed at"
would definitely go back
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
"Left immediately and booked another Hotel."
The staff was very nice and friendly. The hotel rooms themselves were awful. I switched rooms twice, and the second one smelled terrible of smoke. The beds were dirty, the rooms were not updated or clean at all. It really was a gross old dirty hotel. Sorry Hilton, will not stay in your hotel chain ever again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"clean and very friendly"
We went to Southfield to visit with family and were so pleased with our stay. Our room was very clean and well kept. The staff was friendly and hospitable. I plan to stay here again when visiting my family.
6 night family trip Jul 15, 2013
Kaye
Need to change sheets! ! Stay there 3 nights could have change once. Bathroom wasn't clean good no bath mat was replace
3 night trip Jul 11, 2013
"Good stay"
Good hotel, clean rooms, functioning inside pool. The stuff was very helpfull. I only wish they had more eating options close by. I would recommend this hotel and I would stay there again in the future.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
andri
"Good/Nice"
Nice rooms and very comfortable really liked it will for sure stay here again!!!!!
Romance trip May 28, 2013
Tony
"No Free Breakfast."
What a great place, but I was mistaken about the free breakfast I thought I saw on the website. The free breakfast was only for Hilton Honors members with a certain level of "points", and this was not well marked anywhere. I had a group of students with me for a robotics competition and they had all eaten breakfast at what looked like an open buffet, then the waitress came around with a bill? They were very understanding and waived the charges for us, but we ate at the nearby Big Boys the next day for about half the price.
2 night business trip May 17, 2013
The room was clean and comfortable and the staff were great. They made sure you had everything you needed during your stay. If I travel to Detroit again there is no doubt to where I will rest my eyes.
Other trip May 10, 2013
I enjoyed staying @ the Hilton. I booked throught Hotels.com, they forgot to mention you had to use your credit card only for incidentals. I didn't want to do it, since it takes 4 or 5 business days to get reimbursed. The hotel accommodated me, and let me use cash instead. I appreciated the exception.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
"Close to customer location"
Excellent. I will be working for my customer quite a bit over the next 3 months and will be staying with you each time.
1 night business trip May 1, 2013
Russ
"No complaints"
Stayed for one night. No complaints. Would recommend.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2013

"On business"
Great for a business trip - I didn't have any performance issues with the free Internet but liked having an upgrade option available. There were also a ton of outlets in the room which was nice. The only thing I didn't like at this hotel was the service at the restaurant. There was often a wait at dinner to find someone and the pricing at breakfast was inconsistent given I had the same thing every day.
5 night business trip May 17, 2015
good
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
keith
"Highly Recommend!!!"
The hotel outside was very clean and attractive and the Lobby was very hip and loved the décor. The front desk staff was so helpful and polite.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Brit
The hotel was nice and clean, staff was nice and very helpful.
4 night trip Dec 26, 2013

"Buen servicio y buen sabor alimentos"
El servicio del hotel es bastante bueno, asi como el sabor de los alimentos a la carta del restaurant. Personal amable y servicial.
5 night business trip Aug 10, 2015