All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
3400 Northlake Pkwy NE, Atlanta, GA, 30345, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Nice and moderately priced"
Nice. Convenient to I285. Plenty of places to eat and shop at the mall nearby.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Missy
"a great place for a good price."
It was great. All the staff were freindly. This is a great area near mall and restaurants.
2 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Jerry
"Good Hotel to get some quiet."
I was very comfortable staying at the hotel. The employees were very friendly and made me feel at home. I really do not have any complaints.
6 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Comfortable room, convenient location..."
Room was typical of the hotel chain, which is comfortable in a convenient location. Some remodeling noise in the morning but nice uneventful stay overall.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"Good experience"
I had a much better experience this time than I had last time I stayed there.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
The rooms were very clean. Small issue with one of the rooms being next to the ice maker....easily resolved. The staff was probably the nicest staff I've ever encountered at a hotel!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Acceptable hotel, convenient to several locations."
Positive, I would recommend for business/short stay. Breakfast ok, it could be improved with little cost.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Poor customer service at check in and breakfast poor comparing to other Hampton inns before
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Hotel was ok but Had a coupe of issues"
The hotel staff was really nice and the room was clean. The bed was terrible and the walls were too thin to hear your next door people talking at 2:30 in the morning. Also the hotel name sign was flashing right inside my room and there were no thick curtains to block the light coming in at night. I only slept for 2-3 hrs because of that. I just hope my next stay is not as bad.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
monti
"possible move to Georgia"
major construction- exterior eat-in lobby for breakfast- cools off when doors open room was on the dark side, one overhead light by door, otherwise lamps breakfast very adequate,replenished often staff friendly and helpful
3 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Teresa
"Best Stay Ever"
The staff was very nice, friendly, and informative. Even through a credit card issue they caused, they made me laugh the whole way through. The rooms are just right and yhe bathrooms are immaculate. I would most definitely recommend and I will be back.
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
BIANCA
"Great hotel staff!"
Excellent hotel staff. Gave kids a small gift upon arrival. Very friendly. Food service staff cheery and friendly - working hard. Hotel under renovation. Halls a little stuffy, rooms a little small. But clean and the staff made the stay very enjoyable.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Great hotel! Will stay again!"
Our stay was wonderful, however the construction made it a bit less pleasurable. I always enjoy the Hampton Inn hotels though. They are our "go-to." Amazing service.
3 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
The hotel was great. It was very clean, I was wearing white socks around the room and they were still white when I left. A true test of a clean carpet. LOL! The hotel offered appetizers and beer and wine after work and the staff was extremely friendly. I would definitely stay here again if I am in the area.
5 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Clean room with friendly staff and close to multiple options for eating.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Excellent!"
Although all aspects of the hotel exceeded expectations, the courteous, competent, pleasurable staff was the best part! From check in to breakfast to check out, everyone was so friendly and helpful!!
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
"Trip for Country Living Fair at Stone Mountain"
Desk help was eager to provide needed service, very friendly. AM breakfast was great and services for outstanding.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Great hotel for business trips. Not much to do in the area, but was very pleased with the service. Hotel staff was very friendly and welcoming. Although there is no place to eat for lunch or dinner, the breakfast buffet was very complete and tasty.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Fine basic hotel"
Just your basic hotel. Clean enough, breakfast a plus. Nothing special, but no big drawbacks.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"solid value"
the hotel is a great option for the budget conscious who just basically need a clean, safe place to stay. I rented car and drove into dwtn atl everyday w/ money I saved vs booking a room dwtwn. took me 20mins on avg around 9/9.30 am. place was clean, quiet, bfast was easy and not bad...only issue is everything food wise closes arnd midnite...even walmart so eat b4 u come back later ...
4 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"Atlanta- Northlake visit"
Outstanding location and the service was very good and we will stay at this location again.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
"Great stay for family of 4, close to stone mt"
Great place to stay. Close to Stone Mountain, and only 25 minutes from downtown Atlanta. We will be back for sure!!
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Simon
"Hotel stay"
Nice stay, would choose again. price was fine
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
joe
"Stone Mountain"
Stayed for the weekend. Nice hotel, great staff, very clean! Would definately return.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
Nice hotel in a quiet part of Atlanta, pleasant staff, clean rooms, GREAT breakfast included!
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
C
"Very Friendly Staff!"
Very pleasant stay. Great room and a great rate for ATL area.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Mark H
"Hampton Stay"
Excellent
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Richard W
"Great hotel. Exceeded expectations."
Check in was fast. Staff friendly and helpful. Rooms clean and comfortable. Responded promptly to request for more towels. Breakfast was very nice. Had a very nice stay.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Laurie
Good
4 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"Alberto and Estefania Lebron"
A very sad not so clean room mood and hair in the tube
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Lebron
"My 40th Kickoff"
I was very impressed with this hotel and glad that I chose to stay here. The hotel was very clean and well kept and it is in a really NICE and QUIET area and beautiful to look at.. The front desk staff were amazing and check in was a breeze. They have a really good breakfast every morning (not just pastries or bagels) they had eggs, sausage, potatoes, pancakes, etc., housekeeping gives your room a good cleaning everyday (if you like), work out facility was great and had fresh towels out for you, they also have a nice outdoor pool you can relax at and if you do decide to take a dip they have fresh towels out there for you as well. Also, Northlake mall is in walking distance of the hotel which we found ourselves shopping at everyday. When I checked out there is a lady named "KayDee" that works the front desk who went over and beyond the call of duty for us throughout our entire stay, she knew we had a 9 hr drive to get home and she packed us breakfast to go bags to make sure we had something along the way. WE LOVE THIS GIRL!!!! All in all they made my 40th birthday one to remember! Thanks Hampton Inn!!!
4 night trip Sep 19, 2014
R. Wiseman
"Excellent Hotel"
Very friendly staff made us feel like at home, the hotel is very well located and the rooms were very clean.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Jorge
Friendly staff, very good free breakfast, beds and room were really nice. No complaints.
4 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"hampton"
great stay
2 night trip Sep 8, 2014
larry
"Overall Good Experience"
The hotel is older but updated with new décor, comfortable bedding and clean. however, I did not like the bathroom. that had a mat down. The tub looked older and had black spots on seal around the tub and I felt like the mat had older/stained tub underneath. Enjoyed the coffee and liked they had a social hour.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Convenient on the outskirt of Atlanta"
The staff was very pleasant and attentive. The room was clean and the temperature control was easy too use. Breakfast was nice, with a fair selection of hot and cold items. My wife made use of the business center to search for information and to check in for her flight.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Ray
"Perfect place to stay!"
Wonderful service and great location. Overnight stay to see the Braves play and it was just the right fit for us. In a very convenient location. Kids loved the pool area and the continental breakfast was great. I would definitely stay here again next time we visit Atlanta!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Shannon
"Excellent Hotel"
We had a great experience at this hotel. We were meeting friends in the Atlanta area to catch up after a long absence, so our goal was to spend time together rather than see lots of sites. Our hotel staff was very friendly and accomodating and we loved our time spent at the pool. Breakfast was good, and the staff allowed us to check out later than planned for no additional charge. They adjusted our rooms so that we could stay on the same floor as our friends, and they even took pictures for us as we were leaving. Definitely the most friendly staff I've ever encountered. We were very pleased.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Allison
"Good place, helpful staff"
Hotel grounds and room were clean. Cookies were served @ 5pm in lobby. The pool was also supplied with clean towels for use after swimming. Breakfast had good variety and was plentiful. Staff were kind and helpful!!!
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
Very clean and nice people at this inn, all did all that they could to help and maid sure your stay was good
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Good location to all enjoyable things to do."
Hotel staff is VERY friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good just a little cramped in the space the food it put out. Glad it was good weather where people can take their food out and eat by the pool. Our room was very clean and comforable. Would recommend anyone to stay here.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Dee
"Awesome and Decent Price :)"
Great Job Hampton Inn ... The Breakfast was great and room was clean :) I will come back and stay again
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Anderson
"Hampton northlake - 2nd visit"
Stay was good because the service was good. The room was clean, but the carpet... I understand that the carpet is for soundproofing and comfort - but it was sticky and had to either wear socks or slipper. Breakfast and staff were very good.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
joe
Need to improve on breakfast, but every thing else was good !
2 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
jose
"Always great"
We always chose to stay here when we travel to conferences in Atlanta. It is always clean. The beds are comfortable. The staff is always pleasant. The breakfast is more than is expected. We feel safer here than in downtown Atlanta (about a 10-15 minute drive to downtown). We stay here 4 or more times a year and it is consistently good!
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Dr. Brian
We had a pleasant stay. Breakfast hours were long (6-10 am), which is nice with small kids. Food choices were pretty typical. Staff was friendly. The bedding and room seemed very clean, and the pool was nice. It was easy to get to from the freeway, although not immediately off an exit. We would go again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Nice place ; awesome staff"
We arrived early and weren't able to check in but the manager allowed the kids to use the pool until our room was ready. The breakfast was a bonus. All in all a great place to stay at a great value.
2 night trip Jul 30, 2014
JJ
My family and I enjoyed the hotel. The staff was excellent
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
I was very pleased with the hotel overall. The breakfast was just okay, but everything else was great.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
Viona Jones
This was a fine hotel to stay at for a couple of nights. Our room was clean and overall pretty comfortable, though the mattress was a little hard. The hotel breakfast wasn't very good; the scrambled eggs were so gross I couldn't eat them. Other than that, though, we had a pleasant stay.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014