All hotels in Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
3655 Hospitality Lane, Clearwater, FL, 33762, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Convient and price accordingly."
Price was right, close to the airport, convenient for our purpose.
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
"Very nice."
Great breakfast. Lots of fresh fruit and blueberries
2 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
The room had a very strong pet odor in the carpet. Sprayed at least a quarter of a can of air freshener in order to stay the night.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"OK for money"
OK for the money. Room was clean and real close to airport. Don't care much for exterior entrance but other than that its doable. Check in staff was quick and friendly. WiFi was a little weak.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Roger
"Quality"
Great Stay.....nice staff.....centrally located...very functional
4 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Monson
"Hotel Hell"
Hotel is located next to airport. When planes take off it sounds like a train is coming through room. I killed 2 roaches on wall.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Gregg
"Sketchy"
Very sketchy hotel ..... or at least many of the people staying there were. We could smell cigarette smoke seeping in from people smoking outside our room. I guess you do get what you pay for.
1 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
Lynn
"Weekend Sleepover"
Nice Comfortable stay for the price. It was worth it!
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"good"
My stay was great. I would come back again.
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
"Make sure shower is clean......."
The hotel was nice and the bed was very comfortable. Pros - Our shower still had used soap left in it.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Lorenzo
"Quality Inn Review"
Everything was clean, but the room can be upgraded with new carpet, paint, and bathtub.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Ok for the money"
Stayed here for over three weeks. Good location. Not always good neighbors. Room was adequate. Cleaning could have been better. Overall was a good stay for business.
5 night business trip Dec 27, 2014
steven
"GOOD STAY - BREAKFAST FINE -"
It was a good stay, right on the ramp on the airport, which let us know some taking off and arrivals pretty neat, remember there is some king of noise related to this process. Breakfast was good, but if there is 'till 9AM, then they suppose to deliver the promised breakfast, there were items that they ran out as early as 8AM. Customer Service was good and pleasant.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"good motel not for family"
The room was good but its very close to Airport runway.Flights make lot of noise.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Rajasekhar
"great hotel"
One of the best hotels we stayed in. Went to the beach,dolphin tours and went to see winter the dolphin
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"down blankets"
was enjoyable. I've stayed at many hotels for a cheaper price and this hotel has a plus for me. They have down blankets!
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"business trip"
Perfect for business trip close to airport
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"Close to airport"
Close to airport and conveniently located. Room was clean.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"NOT CONNECTED TO AIRPORT"
Don't be fooled; this hotel is NOT connected to the airport! This is the reason I booked it, as the description said it was attached so I figured it would be easiest for us since we were just staying for the night before our 6am flight the next morning. It's only a couple miles away, but NOT connected. Overall, it was OK - a little sketchy, but pretty much what I expected for the price. Just wish the description had been accurate.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
Brittany
"Nice place for a great price."
The reservationist on duty was very helpful. Breakfast was good. They had a pretty good selection.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Rebecca
"5 minutes to the airport"
Needed a cheap room for a night to catch an early flight from PIE. Hotel is very close to the airport. Our room was in a veranda which was very noisy with people hanging out & talking loud in the evening. Things did quiet down at night & airport noise was fine. Resturaunt within in walking distance was a little pricey but very good. Hotel staff was great. Pretty good value for the price.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
It was convienant to everything in the surrounding areas. We were able to drive everywhere w in 30 min or less.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"The place has issues..."
There was mildew on a few lampshades... the TV did not work and it could not be replaced because there was no maintenance people working at night... the breakfast was good though, the front desk staff was nice but no one ever addressed the problem with the TV with us even though we were assured that a manager would contact us that night...
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
"Great for what we needed"
Perfect location for what we needed! Located right by the Clearwater Airport. We had an early morning flight and stayed in this hotel the night before.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Tammy
"A GOOD DEAL"
Very adequate and comfortable bed. The breakfast was plentiful and with variety. The price was right. Will return.
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
"Family Getaway"
We stayed for two days. It was nice. Breakfast was awesome. Beds are uncomfortable but it was clean and friendly so that's what mattered.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Veronica
"Could've been better."
A lot of people hanging around our room door drinking.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"FL"
Landed late, and this was the perfect spot close to the airport. Very decent breakfast in the morning, I have no complaints.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Shawn
Short stay before early flight. Staff friendly. Printer does not work in lobby to get boarding passes.
"Not again"
Roaches in room.. Poor television viewing ... Unable to connect to internet
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"Good place for the cost."
Had Family visiting same area same time. This was close to them, so we stayed here. Everything here was Average, middle of the road. All in all good for the price.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
JACK E
"Bad stay"
It was ok, do to the fact we didn't have ac the whole time we were there it was broke and it seemed like they didn't care to fix it at all, then only gave me 25% off my stay so overall i wouldn't stay again.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Family stay for marching band competitions"
Hotel was easily accessible from the main road, great breakfast selection and comfortable rooms. Being located next to the airport, the flight activity was not as audible on one side of the hotel as the other.Great price and good location.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Annamaria
"Not so good"
Cockroaches in the refrigerator. Not too clean rooms
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
at first I was a little worried about the people keep walking around past my room then I learned that a lot of people stay there and they were nice. So my overall stay was good and the king bed was really comfortable.
4 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Justhan
"clean"
Hot water was in short supply, and shower head just trickled, but room was clean and staff were pleasant
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
"Great place to stay over."
This was the 3rd time I had stayed here all three times have been excellent.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Traveler
It was cool but the bed in my opinion was just a little uncomfortable
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"Ehh"
For the price I'm not going to complain. They had minor cosmetic issue but for the price.. No complaints. The rooms WERE clean. Which is a PLUS. Negatives: We had a Do Not Disturb on the door and on 3 different occasions they came to the door? I, in all my years traveling and working in hotels have never seen this. Feeling "rushed" out was completely inappropriate. Housekeeping was talking soooo loud outside of our room way to early, at about 9am shouting like they were in a marketplace, and the groundskeepers start too early around 8 or so. We we're wanting to sleep in and enjoy some quiet time together on a mini get away and unfortunately that was the last thing we were able to do.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Jess
"1 night trip"
Second time we have stayed here. Overall,....great! Room was nice, good location, staff very friendl
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"served the purpose."
needed a 2 night stay near Tampa. reasonably priced. Convenient to a lot.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Needs Improvement"
The hotel seriously needs some physical attention. It is looking rundown compared to other hotels and the maintenance service was non existent. I will probably not be staying at this location again when I visit the area.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Good Night sleep"
the staff was friendly and very accommodating.Their was a pool and hot spa was nice way to end my day and the hot breakfast in the morning was good way to start my day. overall me and my wife had a pleasant stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2014
eduardo vargas
"Get what u pay for"
Working girls and dogs... room next to me, had three year old son with me, not cool...
6 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Not Happy
"Clean rooms great wifi, comfy bed"
It was ok the main issue is that is is right next to a airport with a lot of planes coming and going. Construction it going on with the roads and is confusing at times.
2 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
S. Dove
"Great room for the price!"
Had a short stay, but was excellent! Nice cool & comfortable room! Bed & pillows were very comfortable!
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2014
EJ
"Right by the airport"
The hotel was beautiful! Had wonderful landscaping and pool area. Check in was easy and staff very nice and helpful. Room was clean, but had an Odor that wouldn't go away. Almost a wet moldy smell. The shower had no pressure due to the shower head having hard water deposits, but we informed the staff as we left and I believe they would be taking care of the problem. Our view was beautiful from the room. Beds were very comfortable and room stayed the same temperature throughout our stay. Breakfast could have been better but it was edible, and FREE. Would stay again!
1 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2014
Amy & Teresa
"What a dump! Never will stay here again."
Horrible place to stay and not sure where to begin. When we arrived, my son found someone's toenail clippings under a chair, so we had to get housekeeping to come back and vacuum the floor. Then, we found rust around the inside door frame of the bathroom, not to mention mildew on the shower walls. The beds were OK. We won't be coming back for sure.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"great location"
I enjoyed the room, unfortunately I had little or no cell phone reception inside the room and the wifi must have been having issues
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Deb
"Nice but sketchy people"
Hotel staff very friendly. Place was clean. However their business center ( aka computer in lobby) was out of ink and I was unable to print much needed stuff). Website does not indicate that the airport is right next store. Large planes taking off shook the building on a regular basis. Also the hotel houses what I believe are long term residents that made my daughter and I a bit nervous.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2014