All hotels in Richfield, Minnesota, United States of America
7745 Lyndale Avenue S, Richfield, MN, 55423, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Good in all ways that matter"
I like the beds, the strong wi-fi, the pool and general cleanliness and efficiency. Everything I seek in a hotel stay, really.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Kari
"Terrible"
We had 2 double beds when we were supposed to get a king.Beds were not comfortable.Hotel was in roves of changing ownership,had no liquor license.Could not even get a drink.Food was not very good at restaurant.Bad experience.
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Perry
"Good place to stay!!"
We had a nice visit! Enjoyed the pool and restaurant and the location was good! The room was comfortable!
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Good hotel"
Good overall hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Good hotel"
Good hotel overall, but rooms are small. I was told we could get a roll away, but when we checked in we found out that our room was too small for a roll away.
2 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"Very Nice place to stay."
Guest services, front desk very welcoming, pleasant. Hotel in great location, very clean, up to date.
3 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
Edward
"Hotel stay"
Great location, very convenient, only downfall was that the channels didn't display the number of the stations.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Vernon
"MSP trip"
Hotel was very good but baskets instead of drawers in the dresser was a really stupid idea.
5 night romance trip May 12, 2015
Jared
Super friendly staff. Would definitely stay again. Rooms were very clean and comfy!
2 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
will stay in the future
1 night trip May 16, 2015
"nice change from your typical motel"
I booked a room at this hotel, for two-one night stays--both the night before a vacation departure, and the night I was to return, since my flight was quite late. there was a 2-week time period in between--and I was assured, and reassured that parking was "complimentary". this reservation was through AARP's "travel number"--which transferred me directly to expedia. the nights I would be staying, were a sunday, and a Monday. I was to receive a "special rate" of $78 plus tax, for the first night's stay, and $132 plus tax, for the second night's stay, 2 weeks later. I figured the substantial difference in rates, was due to the added parking/free airport shuttle. however, upon check-in, the receptionist informed me that there WOULD, indeed be an extra parking fee of $15/night. alternately, she said that if I'd have booked my reservation through the hotel, directly, not only would I have paid less than the combination of $200, (for the 2 night's stays) and the first 7 days' parking would've been complimentary, with a reduced parking fee, for the second week. long story short, I paid $200, plus another $150 for parking. (they felt sorry for me, so bumped some off the regular fee) obviously--I could've parked at the airport for 14 days for far less than $350, which is what I ended up paying, total. all in all--though the hotel was nice, it was a very disappointing & upsetting experience. I will not be using AARP's travel site again. Ever.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Bonita
"Met my expectations"
Convenient location, complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport, very friendly and accommodating staff, clean and comfortable room
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Good Business Trip Experience"
I was happy with my stay here. The room felt cramped, but I was only there for one night on business by myself so it didn't really matter. I liked the decor and things felt updated. I used the pool. I had it to myself which was nice. I also ordered room service. I was happy with the speed of the service and the quality of the food (try the cornbread--it was delicious!). I also took advantage of the hotel airport shuttle. It was very timely (I called after deboarding and the driver was pulling up as soon as I got to the ground transportation station!). Would stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Erica
"A Great Hotel at a Great Price!"
Everyone was so pleasant, the restaurant food excellent (try the steak salad...it's exceptional). The hotel room was clean, spacious and the all white bathroom with walk-in shower was almost spa-like. An excellent hotel for the price.
2 night trip May 5, 2015
"Good Hotel"
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. There is a bar and a snack pantry in the lobby and the room was comfortable and clean. The hot tub was out of order on the second night of our stay which was a bummer and the parking was a bit of a challenge because there was no where to park on one night when we returned.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"4.5*"
Rooms with 2 beds were a little tight. However they were VERY comfortable mattresses and pillows. Great service I would recommend this hotel and I will be staying again. Close to the Mall of America like 1 or 2 exits down the ramp. (5 minute drive) Across the street from a nice clean Bev-Mo style store, a few restaurants and 2 gas stations a block down. Also have a place to eat/drink in the lobby. Decent gym, one of the few that actually has free weights, and a nice size pool.
4 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Garrett
"Good - could easily have been great"
My stay at the Sheraton Four Points was good overall. It would have been great with two fixes. 1. Why was there a dog barking down the hallway? Are dogs allowed in the hotel? Answer: No? That's what I thought. Other answer: Yes? Okay - why does it take someone more than 10 minutes to make it stop? Not sure why it stopped... but glad it eventually did. Never experienced a barking dog in a hotel before. 2. But more interesting was the 20 minutes the cleaning staff spent just outside my door at 8:30am-8:50am talking very loudly to each other. I have never experienced this before at any other hotel. Please explain why four staff members are convening loudly outside my door? Was it necessary? Well when I poked my head outside the door and causally glanced up and down the hallway, they stopped talking, ceased their probably unnecessary meeting and left me with peace and quiet. Interesting. Never observed this before. At least the rooms were very clean despite what may be an inefficient cleaning staff.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Katherine
"Great Hotel...Great Location"
This hotel was very nice...very clean and friendly staff. Check in was easy. Our room was on the top floor (5th) at the very end...it was VERY quiet, which was nice. The room is small but it wasn't terrible. The bed was comfy! $10/day to rent a refrigerator. We used the pool/hot tub a couple times...hardly anyone ever in there. There was a huge TV...it was relaxing. The location was great...really 10 minutes from everything...Target Field, shopping, good restaurants. I will definitely stay here again!
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Pamela
"Getaway"
One night staying with my honey for some time alone from the kids. We enjoyed the location, which provided ready access to shops and food in the area. Staff were great. Room was comfortable but needed a bit more attention to detail for cleanliness. I would stay again.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Efficient desk and restaurant staff; useful amenities; comfortable room; pleasing bathroom.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Esther
"Extremely Clean"
I loved this hotel. It was very clean and well maintained. The parking lot was a little cramped but we always found a spot.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Katie
"Check batteries"
Air conditioner only worked a little do to the batteries on the thermostat being out so we were to warm at night
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Jonathan
"Highly recommended!"
I highly recommend this hotel! Clean, staff was very friendly and hotel was accommodating
Other trip May 1, 2015
crystal
"Did the job"
Arrived after midnight and left the next morning at 7am so it was really just a bed for the night. The front desk was friendly and efficient at check in and assisting with a taxi the next morning. The breakfast was plentiful although a little disorganized in the setup. Overall the place was clean and the bed was comfortable so not much else I could ask.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Weekend Trip"
Small room, but clean and well designed. Staff was great and it is in a close proximity to 494.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Great hotel, we really enjoyed staying at this hotel.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Great stay - convenient location!"
Very nice. First experience here and on Hotels.com. Pool was extremely cold and hot tub very weak jets. All else was great.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
My stay was fantastic. Rooms are very comfortable and staff is nice too.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Very convenient to Mall of America and airport."
Everything about our stay was great except being placed in a room near the elevator as we could hear the chatter of the people coming and going in the hallway.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Family minication"
Easy to navigate from hotel to Mall of America (our planned destination) IF you don't mind driving in a big city.
2 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"Nice hotel with easy access"
Excellent location right off I-494, with easy access to downtown and Mall of America
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Hickster
"Nice location, needs updating"
Nice hotel but needs updating and better wifi. Also, parking is limited.
eric
"Very Nice Hotel Near Airport and Mall of America"
Stayed on a Saturday night. The hotel was very clean and in very good shape. There was a minimal amount of noise from other guests. The pool and hot tub were clean and nice. Parking was a little challenging (lot was overful). Room was spotless and well supplied. No free breakfast. Our room only had a shower - no tub.
Marlene
"Close to small business"
Noises can enter room by guest walk by. Overall was a great place to stay with great rate
event attendeer
"A Fine Overnight Stay"
Good service. Helpful and friendly staff whenever we walked by the front desk. Restaurant on site was of excellent quality. We had a small room, but were only there for an overnight stay. Everything was well appointed and clean!
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Barry
"Very cozy and modern"
The whole area was very new looking and modern. I really don't have any complaints!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Allison
Beds and pillows are great! Shuttle to and from airport also great! Very friendly staff.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Nice hotel off the highway!"
Very up to date hotel, staff could be a little more happy and smile and say hi to guests! Kind of noisy...
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
sam
"Great hotel, great staff."
Great experience.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Went down to meet family for a few days."
I was in town with family to meet with other family. I chose this hotel from the pictures and reviews online. First off, the rooms (we had two adjoining) were spacious and very clean. The decor is higher end and very nice. The beds were the most comfortable we had ever slept on in our lives. Plenty of pillows, towels and such. One in our party used the pool and jacuzzi and were impressed with that. Several in our party ordered from room service and were impressed with the food and the timing to deliver it. The staff, from front desk to bar to housekeeping were all amazing. Here's what really caught my attention. Most motels you stay at clean once a day. Once that's done, you don't see or hear from them again. While we opted to be "green" and not have our room cleaned daily (which gives you a $5.00 coupon to use in the bar/restaurant), I did notice that the hallways were vacuumed a few times daily, trashes were checked many times a day, the workout room was checked several times daily and even the sidewalks were being swept up from cigarette butts (even tho there were plenty of butt trash cans people chose to throw on the ground/sidewalk) a few times a day. This hotel clearly cares about it's customers and makes sure that you have a clean, comfortable stay. From here on out, if I have to stay in the cities, I will be staying here. Everyone else has lost my business. (Dogs are ok at this motel as I saw at least 3 in our stay. Big and small dogs.)
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
S
"Birthday trip got my six year old.... MOA"
I love the hotel! The beds were amazing! The shuttle to and from the airport and MOA was awesome!! The hotel needs microwaves and mini refrigerators that was my major issue... There deposit is $120! The breakfast was good, but it costs extra. The staff was nice!
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Julia
"Great night's sleep"
Very nice accommodations only 3 miles away from the Humphrey Airport in Mpls, MN. Room was spacious and quiet, and the bed was very comfortable. The room did not have a fridge or microwave but it did provide bottled water, which was appreciated. The check-in/out processes went smoothly but the Hotel kept a pre-authorization of $120 on my credit card for 3 days following check-out, which made me uncomfortable - especially since the stay was pre-paid.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2015
Darlene
"Close to 494"
Wasn't super thrilled with the hotel pool and hot tub. The pool was freezing cold and the hot tub luke warm at best. That being said the staff was amazing and the room was very clean.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Heidi
"Another great stay"
We love this hotel. Convenient location, nicely updated, and they accommodate our dogs. Makes planning weekend trips to Minneapolis easy!
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Kristen
"all smile"
It was great
2 night trip Feb 14, 2015
joneica
"Outstanding."
Great hotel. Very clean. The bed was extremely comfortable. The food in the restaurant was excellent. I would stay there again. It's my new regular hotel when in the twin cities.
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Small room, great location"
Doors close loudly! King size room is very small. There was a chair next to the bed with only 4" between the two. That was fun getting around when you get up in the middle of the night....or during the day. Hotel & room was very clean and modern. Great location.
Tina
"Hotel"
The pool was a little cold, otherwise we had a nice stay.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Could have been better with a few small fixes."
I was meeting my s/o there for Valentine's day on his way back from a trip. We stayed in the King Suite for the first night and it was AMAZING. The whirlpool tub and the shower were great. It had a fridge and a microwave that were very useful. The bed and the black out blinds were my favorite part. Woke up at 8am and wanted to stay in bed all day because it was so comfortable. With some confusion, we had to switch to a regular Kind room and it was slightly less than par. The thermostat didn't work so it was FREEZING in our room. With the outside temp around zero, it was not fun. The bed skirt was extremely dirty, which made me wonder how clean the rest of the linens were. There was not fridge or microwave in this room and the shower took forever to heat up and then there was barely any hot water. I will say that most of the staff was great and I personally loved the flavored waters in the lobby. It was a great little touch. I think just paying better attention to detail could have made this stay a 10 out of 10.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Tiffani
"on the spot in Minneapolis"
Needed a place NOW to stay in Minneapòlis. Free Shuttle service to and from airport. Good food.
1 night trip with friends Feb 11, 2015