All hotels in Richfield, Minnesota, United States of America
7745 Lyndale Avenue S, Richfield, MN, 55423, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

Awesome vibe
    Great amenities
    Good internet service
    Comfortable
A great place at a great value. Staff is very courteous and helpful. Hotel is comfortable and love the bar and restaurant.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
Maria
"I'd stay again"
There was a nice bed in a clean room for a reasonable price. The staff wasn't especially friendly, but they were efficient enough. My shower only achieved leuk warm to cool the day I was there.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2015
Brent
"Comfortable night"
The only things that would have made it better are: free breakfast, refrigerator and microwave in the room. The beds are awesome!
2 night trip Sep 4, 2015
Gail
Hotels.com failed to warn about the $100 dollar hold they put on your account. I felt prejudged as they assumed we would do damage to the hotel. As a young broke 21 year old this was really inconvenient. Would not use this hotel or website again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2015
Taylor
"Pleasant"
Great stay. Friendly staff. 3dollars for a bottle water.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Mackenzie
"remarkable"
very clean and the beds are fabulous. I love the modern look.
Destinee
"NO HOT WATER"
No hot water. 2 things I need in a hotel - a place to sleep and a hot shower. I'm not saying the hot water wasn't hot enough, there was NO hot water. Had to take a cold shower at 5am, not happy.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Aaron
Staff were very nice and helpfull
"Disappointing"
Carpeting in our room was damp and smelled. I was concerned it may create mold.The tub had a stain in it. I was surprised that there was not a refrigerator or microwave in the room. I thought that would be standard. I won't be returning.
"Love this hotel!"
The best hotel in Mpls/St Paul...love the king beds and amenities (a simple thing like self-serve coffee and cold water with either fruit or cucumbers is super); always super clean, friendly and helpful staff; great location on I494 and yet, quiet, too.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
I had a nice stay but could use a refrigerator in the rooms
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
jacob
hotel staff was rude regarding the fact that we reserved our room through Hotels.Com. When we were given wrong room and requested the right room - they claimed that is what happens when we reserved throuh a third party.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Family Getaway to Cities."
Just a one night stay with family in the Twin Cities. Everything was good. Room, pillows, linen, BR were all within our expectations. Loved the free WIFI
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Lori
"Beat room of the entire 7 night trip"
overall this hotel was great. starting with the call to summon the airport shuttle to the shuttle driver, front desk clerk, wait staff in the restaurant. The room was super clean and the king sized bed was the perfect combination of firm and supportive, and soft and pillowy. The bedding including the pillows were bright white and very comfortable. The ac kept the room a comfortable temperature however it was a bit on the loud side. This was not an issue however it could of been a tad quieter. The TV had all the good channels and had a nice easy to use remote. The only issue was the room was a little on the small side. If we were to stay more than overnight it might of felt a bit cramped. This was the best room of the trip. T
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
paul
"On our way to the airport"
Room is small and the bed not as comfortable. Bathroom was clean. Location was next to the freeway and had easy access. Sound proofing was okay as freeway noise could not be heard from the room. Front desk service was quick. Breakfast was excellent!
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
"family trip"
Our family trip was great. Hotel was very nice and the beds were extremely comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Great night sleep!"
Loved it! Amazing beds
1 night trip Aug 27, 2015
"Excellent!"
Room was comfortable clean. Convenient location. We wish we could have stayed here longer.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
patricia
The hotel was very nice and the staff was friendly. The only things I would suggest would be darker curtains or more curtains--didn't block out light at all. Rooms are not sound-proof, so could easily hear people in hallways, including housekeepers banging and yelling room service at other doors.
2 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
Stay was good and staffs were very friendly, always with a smile. However, when I checked out early Monday morning, I had credits for not using the towel or linen service for the four days I stayed (250 credits per night) to be credited to my account. Up to today (3 days later), along with my stay credits, nothing has been credited to my account. Not sure if this was an error by the staff (forgetting though he looked it up to confirm my SPG account) or a delay by SPG to credit my account.
4 night trip Aug 20, 2015
Vincent
"Wonderful stay!!"
Stayed here two nights while visiting MOA with my boyfriend. Cannot say enough positive things. From the lady at the front desk who checked us in to the room service staff to throw confide bed and clean hotel throughout, we were thoroughly pleased with every aspect. We will most definitely stay at this hotel again!
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Slightly more than mediocre in Minneapolis"
Young man at the front desk seemed very out of place, not the best representative of the hotel. He also seemed to be more interested in socializing with a young girl at the desk with him. Parking was very limited, this was only problematic because I came in at 10pm when it was dark out. The room was very comfortable. It was small but had all of the amenities that I needed, the bed was especially comfortable.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2015
"Homeward Bound"
we were staying near airport after traveling through the west
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Convenient nice place for a quick stay."
We stayed for the first time at a Four Points before taking our daughter to the airport to go off to college. The experience was fine, and we might stay at a Four Points again, especially because the value for the price was very good. The location is also excellent. I would suggest a shelf/ledge in the bathroom for toiletries; it doesn't exist, and I would suggest (unless I missed the info/warning) that you not use "down" on the beds. Two of us are severely allergic, and take it for granted these days that hotels use down alternatives, so we woke up not feeling our best.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Midwesterner
friendly hotel staff..great location
RoseAnna
"Crash and Dash"
My daughter and I stayed overnight at Four Points in order to catch a flight first thing in the morning. The place was busy with many business people also there to catch flights. The staff were all friendly. The shuttle service to the airport was great. The room was cramped but had all that you needed. The room was clean and up to date. The only set backs were a overly soft bed. It was so soft it sagged and hurt my back. The sink also did not drain. If I stayed more than one night they would have been bigger issues.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Sean
"Helloooo anyone here!"
Got there no one was at the front desk and had to wait at least 10 mins before hotel clerk appeared to help me and his attitude was very mediocre. Hotel does not offer free continental breakfast...room was small but comfy...nice matress and bathroom but was very small.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2015
LISA
Super reasonable price, clean and very nice.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
"Another great four points hotel!"
Very nice hotel, very clean. The front desk staff were lovely and so pleasant!
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"Affordable in good location"
Affordable and clean near the Mall of America. Room was a bit on the small side, and breakfast not included. Black-out blinds made sleeping in easier! Walking distance to lots of restaurant choices!
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Good for the money"
Check in was a little rough.... But after getting checked in everything ran smoothly.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Christopher
"Pleased with stay"
Staff was super gracious and helpful! The hotel was clean which is important to me. Thanks!
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
Melody
"Stay in St Paul"
The hotel was clean and the Staff was very helpful in making our stay better. The satellite kept going out, which made it impossible to watch tv. We were comped two breakfast buffet tickets. Ordered chicken wings and they were not done, so took them back and my money was refunded and wings were replaced. The beds were too high for my wife, who's disabled, she had to use the ottoman to get into the bed. Someone in the hallway decided to carry on a conversation after 10 pm.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Greg
"FOURPOINTS"
Will definitely stay there again. Close to the mall. Friendly staff. Very clean.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
TIM
"Twins game trip"
They let us check in early, so we could nap before our evening plans. Initially they had us in a double, but agreed that we had requested a king and provided it w/o a problem. They also had a free shuttle to the Mall of America available that we will use on our next trip. We would definitely stay here again. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Deborah
This place is great. Beds are so comfortable! Would definitely stay again!
2 night trip Aug 14, 2015
Kalie
"check sheets before u put them on !"
Everything was good ! Except for the sheets were all full of black stains . went to front desk a they sent someone to change out sheets. Girl friend was not happy !
Dana
"Nice rooms, shuttle, convenient location"
We really enjoyed this hotel, issues we had were minor. 1st issue bathroom was a little dirty, it was quickly addressed by the hotel. 2nd issue was the pool 10 pm to 11pm is adults only swim time, that rule is obviously not enforced. I would've liked some time away from screaming kids. Overall the hotel is very nice, just couldn't give a excellent rating due to small issues.
chris
"Satifaction plus"
Nice hotel close to my family's residence
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
lowell
Hotel has nice modern updates throughout. Room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. Only con is that the rooms are small.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Overall good"
Room was small but plenty of room for a business traveller. Food was just ok. The bacon was tasteless. Never had that kind of bacon before. Overall very satisfied for the price.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
"Very clean and comfortable"
Very clean and comfortable room. Polite staff. We would definitely stay there again!
4 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Great stay in a very convenient location!"
I enjoyed my stay at the Four Points Sheraton in Richfield, MN. My room was small, but well-appointed, and the bed was extremely comfortable. Also, the hotel was a block away from a Starbucks, always a plus for me.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
infiore
"Last minute pick on a nice hotel."
I logged on to hotels.com last minute to reserve a room for me and my husband to spend a night after a fun filled day in Minneapolis. The room was exactly the way it was shown on the site. A bit small but made up to be very comfortable. It was perfect for what we needed. I did not give the best review for the staff simply because their English was very hard to understand and we had to have them repeat everything which in turn made them less friendly. I really do not know how it is our fault your hard to understand.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Angela
"Great airport property for business or leisure"
We stayed at Four Points on our way out of Minneapolis from a long vacation. Service was fast, thorough, prompt and responsive. Friendly team. Nice hotel layout. The standard room is small for 2 adults and 2 teens but if I traveled for business or was traveling with my spouse, it would be perfectly sized.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Clean, Comfy and Close"
I typically stay at this hotel on business to MSP because it is clean, comfy and close to the airport.
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
"Nice stay in Minnepolis"
Very clean hotel with friendly staff. Nice work out gym and solid restaurant. Free parking and hotel shuttle to Mall of America and Airport.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"nice hotel close to the airport"
nice place, very comfortable and clean. close to the airport. It is a sheraton hotel, this makes it easy. clean, friendly and in a good location. Want to stay there again!
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Gabriele
"Nice hotel close to Mall of America and Target Fie"
Beds comfortable, but got two full sized beds instead of a King and pull out couch as reserved by reservation service. RESTAURANT ON site, pool, and exercise room. Very polite and helpful staff.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015