All hotels in Richfield, Minnesota, United States of America
7745 Lyndale Avenue SRichfieldMN55423United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

Good internet service
    Breakfast is average
    Comfortable
Hotel was awesome, the restaurant wasn't to good. We went a little late (around 9pm) and they only had one person running the bar, waiting, and running room service. It took them almost an hour to get our food.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
Joshua
"Ok hotel"
The room was very clean. The bathroom was new in appearance. However the size of the room was very disappointing. We had 2 double beds and you could barely move around the room. 1 person could get between the bed and desk, and dresser but not 2.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
DJThomp
Great place to stay
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
Room was filthy pool was cold food was cool by the time it came to our table
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
The room was dirty, neighbor very noisy & the hotel was not keep up in the common areas.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
"Reasonably priced suite near the airport..."
The furniture seemed dated and of lesser quality, but the bed was terrific, the bathroom clean and the hotel easily accessed from the highway. Our suite was reasonably priced and in a good location for either the Mall of America or the airport.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
R Jeffrey
"Mn"
Great stay!
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
"Airport Convenience"
We live over 2-3 hrs.away from Minneapolis and airport.This was very easy for us,to take the shuttle to the airport,not worry about our car,while gone.With that being said?We found when we arrived, that the "free parking " wasn't the case upon check in.The Hotel.com site and the representative of Hotel.com were not correct regarding the parking while we were gone. I questioned the representative, she called (supposedly ) the hotel and reassured us that this detail was correct,the hotel was booked,and it wasn't until checking in that we were told that this isn't an amenity of the Four Points by Sheraton. That the Hotel.com representative lied to us.It was a frustrating experience but the Sheraton employee,Janelle took care of us,upon our check in on October 3,before she was done with her shift.Another incident occurred, but the evening clerk,who was there later that evening was very professional and fixed the problem. I definitely would stay with Four Points by Sheraton, but not book any lodgings ever again through Hotel.com.Lying,deceit is not OK,just to get a booking.Hotel.com? People won't forget that.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Randy
"Pleasant stay"
This was a one night stay for a wedding, didn't spend a lot of time at the hotel. We had a pleasant stay while there.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Surgery went great"
Was at the Hotel because my son had a knee surgery, and my wife and I like the area and the Hotel. The breakfast in the morning is great.
2 night family trip Sep 30, 2015
"Great for a quick stay!"
Stayed for a night in transit from a late flight. Hotel had a minimalist vibe and felt clean and new. Beds were so comfortable! Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Chelsey
"Spacious, clean, modern rooms."
Very easy to find off 494. Nice pool but could use more chairs. Parking spaces were sometimes hard to find at night. Coffee, tea, water, creamers, cups, lids etc in lobby need to checked and restocked more often. Nice TV, computer area for guests. Very nice rooms. They are were spacious, clean and modern. Overall, we had a very nice stay here.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Clean and quiet."
Stay was nice. Everything as expected in reviews. Clean and quiet.
3 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
It was excellent !!!
2 night trip Sep 18, 2015
"Two thumbs up!"
Very nice hotel. Room was clean and very modern. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Lincoln
"Pleasant surprise"
I was pleasantly surprised after my great price on hotels.com I thought I would be getting a second rate hotel. Staff was first class and it was as nice as any luxury hotel I have stayed at. The TV in my room was disappointing as hd channels were out and service was to busy to get to it. I went to the bar and watched the game with some other nice business travelers.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
Matthew
Booked a queen bedroom but got 2 double beds. Hotel was full so no changes. too many pieces of furniture making the room crowded with little space to walk. Bed was new and very comfortable though.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
"Great staff, comfortable room"
It was an over night after arriving at hotel. Van sowed up within 15 minutes of call at 1:30 am. The room was clean and had great beds. The staff were great and even drive us to our auto rental.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Lynda
"State fair trip"
We stayed at this hotel for the state fair. Most comfortable beds I have ever slept on! Great staff, great pool...
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
denise
A great place at a great value. Staff is very courteous and helpful. Hotel is comfortable and love the bar and restaurant.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
Maria
"I'd stay again"
There was a nice bed in a clean room for a reasonable price. The staff wasn't especially friendly, but they were efficient enough. My shower only achieved leuk warm to cool the day I was there.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2015
Brent
"Comfortable night"
The only things that would have made it better are: free breakfast, refrigerator and microwave in the room. The beds are awesome!
2 night trip Sep 4, 2015
Gail
Hotels.com failed to warn about the $100 dollar hold they put on your account. I felt prejudged as they assumed we would do damage to the hotel. As a young broke 21 year old this was really inconvenient. Would not use this hotel or website again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2015
Taylor
"Pleasant"
Great stay. Friendly staff. 3dollars for a bottle water.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Mackenzie
"remarkable"
very clean and the beds are fabulous. I love the modern look.
Destinee
"NO HOT WATER"
No hot water. 2 things I need in a hotel - a place to sleep and a hot shower. I'm not saying the hot water wasn't hot enough, there was NO hot water. Had to take a cold shower at 5am, not happy.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Aaron
Staff were very nice and helpfull
"Disappointing"
Carpeting in our room was damp and smelled. I was concerned it may create mold.The tub had a stain in it. I was surprised that there was not a refrigerator or microwave in the room. I thought that would be standard. I won't be returning.
"Love this hotel!"
The best hotel in Mpls/St Paul...love the king beds and amenities (a simple thing like self-serve coffee and cold water with either fruit or cucumbers is super); always super clean, friendly and helpful staff; great location on I494 and yet, quiet, too.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
I had a nice stay but could use a refrigerator in the rooms
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
jacob
hotel staff was rude regarding the fact that we reserved our room through Hotels.Com. When we were given wrong room and requested the right room - they claimed that is what happens when we reserved throuh a third party.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Family Getaway to Cities."
Just a one night stay with family in the Twin Cities. Everything was good. Room, pillows, linen, BR were all within our expectations. Loved the free WIFI
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Lori
"Beat room of the entire 7 night trip"
overall this hotel was great. starting with the call to summon the airport shuttle to the shuttle driver, front desk clerk, wait staff in the restaurant. The room was super clean and the king sized bed was the perfect combination of firm and supportive, and soft and pillowy. The bedding including the pillows were bright white and very comfortable. The ac kept the room a comfortable temperature however it was a bit on the loud side. This was not an issue however it could of been a tad quieter. The TV had all the good channels and had a nice easy to use remote. The only issue was the room was a little on the small side. If we were to stay more than overnight it might of felt a bit cramped. This was the best room of the trip. T
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
paul
"On our way to the airport"
Room is small and the bed not as comfortable. Bathroom was clean. Location was next to the freeway and had easy access. Sound proofing was okay as freeway noise could not be heard from the room. Front desk service was quick. Breakfast was excellent!
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
"family trip"
Our family trip was great. Hotel was very nice and the beds were extremely comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Great night sleep!"
Loved it! Amazing beds
1 night trip Aug 27, 2015
"Excellent!"
Room was comfortable clean. Convenient location. We wish we could have stayed here longer.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
patricia
The hotel was very nice and the staff was friendly. The only things I would suggest would be darker curtains or more curtains--didn't block out light at all. Rooms are not sound-proof, so could easily hear people in hallways, including housekeepers banging and yelling room service at other doors.
2 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
Stay was good and staffs were very friendly, always with a smile. However, when I checked out early Monday morning, I had credits for not using the towel or linen service for the four days I stayed (250 credits per night) to be credited to my account. Up to today (3 days later), along with my stay credits, nothing has been credited to my account. Not sure if this was an error by the staff (forgetting though he looked it up to confirm my SPG account) or a delay by SPG to credit my account.
4 night trip Aug 20, 2015
Vincent
"Wonderful stay!!"
Stayed here two nights while visiting MOA with my boyfriend. Cannot say enough positive things. From the lady at the front desk who checked us in to the room service staff to throw confide bed and clean hotel throughout, we were thoroughly pleased with every aspect. We will most definitely stay at this hotel again!
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Slightly more than mediocre in Minneapolis"
Young man at the front desk seemed very out of place, not the best representative of the hotel. He also seemed to be more interested in socializing with a young girl at the desk with him. Parking was very limited, this was only problematic because I came in at 10pm when it was dark out. The room was very comfortable. It was small but had all of the amenities that I needed, the bed was especially comfortable.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2015
"Homeward Bound"
we were staying near airport after traveling through the west
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Convenient nice place for a quick stay."
We stayed for the first time at a Four Points before taking our daughter to the airport to go off to college. The experience was fine, and we might stay at a Four Points again, especially because the value for the price was very good. The location is also excellent. I would suggest a shelf/ledge in the bathroom for toiletries; it doesn't exist, and I would suggest (unless I missed the info/warning) that you not use "down" on the beds. Two of us are severely allergic, and take it for granted these days that hotels use down alternatives, so we woke up not feeling our best.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Midwesterner
friendly hotel staff..great location
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
RoseAnna
"Crash and Dash"
My daughter and I stayed overnight at Four Points in order to catch a flight first thing in the morning. The place was busy with many business people also there to catch flights. The staff were all friendly. The shuttle service to the airport was great. The room was cramped but had all that you needed. The room was clean and up to date. The only set backs were a overly soft bed. It was so soft it sagged and hurt my back. The sink also did not drain. If I stayed more than one night they would have been bigger issues.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Sean
"Helloooo anyone here!"
Got there no one was at the front desk and had to wait at least 10 mins before hotel clerk appeared to help me and his attitude was very mediocre. Hotel does not offer free continental breakfast...room was small but comfy...nice matress and bathroom but was very small.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2015
LISA
Super reasonable price, clean and very nice.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
"Another great four points hotel!"
Very nice hotel, very clean. The front desk staff were lovely and so pleasant!
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"Affordable in good location"
Affordable and clean near the Mall of America. Room was a bit on the small side, and breakfast not included. Black-out blinds made sleeping in easier! Walking distance to lots of restaurant choices!
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015