All hotels in Placentia, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here700 W Kimberly Ave, Placentia, CA, 92870, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Will stay again"
2 night trip Jul 13, 2012
SDS

2 night family trip Feb 5, 2014
CN

TripAdvisor reviews for Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton

"A little run down!"
05/14/15 Fun2day13
The bathroom is needing a good cleaning. The rest of the room is good and the bed was comfortable. The sofa bed was not....that was bad news. The gym has old machines and no Lysol wipes, even when asked to get some. The staff is very friendly and very accommodating overall. The breakfast is free and coffee is good.
"College Party at this Hotel"
05/04/15 Sue507231 Ashburn, Virginia
A very unpleasant stay. We were scheduled to stay two nights and checked out after one. Did not get much sleep here as we were awake from 1-3 PM with the very large party that woke us up. It was really throughout the complex from what we could hear, large groups up and down the stairs and shouting voices. When checking out we were told that they had a form signed where the guests agreed not to behave that way, guess that should have been a clue that there was a problem? Otherwise the room was in pretty sad condition, and you could see light through the door jam. Breakfast was tasteless and below average for our experience at other extended stay hotels we have stayed at this year.
"Great place"
04/23/15 E M Idaho Falls, Idaho
Overall great. The location wasn't bad... we were a Disneyland crowd and it might have been nice to be in walking distance, but we didn't just do Disney so the location was great for overall. We had a penthouse suite and it was huge and awesome. Well kept. The only "complaint" I have is that the breakfast area was really small and crowded, especially on Saturday with the Disney crowd.
"Great Stay with Great Staff!"
04/21/15 Project S Los Angeles, California
We stayed here with some members of my sales team. The suite was excellent and they loved the full kitchen. Fantastic! The Staff was very friendly and helped issue room cards to everyone arriving at different times. Thank you!!
"Seemless Stay"
04/20/15 atl10braves
I stayed here the night before my wedding with my groomsmen (so that I would be in a different hotel than my wife to be). We really enjoyed this hotel and the big rooms that went along with it. They even gave me a congratulations card as I was checking out in the morning.
"Many perks!!! Great value!!! EXCELLENT breakfast! Good for Disney stays."
03/25/15 Jennifer C Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
We stayed here the entire week of March 16th, 2015 for a trip from North Carolina to Disneyland/CA sightseeing. Staying in a hotel for the entire week with my husband and a very energetic 5 year-old, I was slightly concerned that we would feel cramped and irritable by the end of the week, but I must say that the staff and housekeeping team really made the difference in making our stay a very welcoming one. Housekeeping came by DAILY and made our beds and left us lots of extra clean towels. You must understand the feeling of bliss when you come home from a long day at Disney and find that you can just jump on your neatly-made made bed and relax, and then have clean towels to shower with. What I especially liked was that they even fixed the sofa bed daily for us, and had it all set up with extra blankets/pillows, fitted sheets on, and even arranged my son's stuffed animals around the bed just like at home (although the King size bed was large enough for the three of us to sleep in without feeling cramped or fighting for covers). We never once felt cramped. The kitchen actually has full-sized appliances and cabinets are stocked with supplies. The TV swivels, so you can watch it from any angle, and it comes packed with ESPN channels. Overall, we were very impressed with the room and the entire hotel atmosphere; it is very family friendly and offers many perks. There is a sparkling clean pool; no hot tub but they do have an excellent lounge area by the pool with plenty of chairs and a couch/fire-pit; I did see guests using the grill area as well. The breakfast is definitely worth a mention. By far the BEST hotel breakfast I've had in all my travels. It even beat the overpriced Goofy's Kitchen breakfast from Disney dining. They go above and beyond in your selections, offering not just the standard scrambled eggs/toast, but also large breakfast sandwiches and red-skinned potatoes with grilled vegetables. In addition they had 4 varieties of cereal, fresh Quaker oatmeal with toppings, Activia yogurts, fresh fruit, delicious sausage patties, and two really good waffle-makers. The breakfast part is important for me because my husband is a diabetic so it was great to find that he was able to still have a healthy and hearty breakfast there as well. The dining area is large and welcoming and many families filled it up in the morning without it feeling cramped, in addition the food kept getting refilled constantly even into the late breakfast hours. I also heard them offer free dinners in the evening although we never stayed there for dinner, we did see a lot of guests with dinner plates out by the pool so I'm thinking it was also just as delicious. We also liked that they do complimentary grocery shopping for you and they have a basketball and a tennis court. I would definitely recommend this as a good hotel to stay in for a trip to Disney, as the drive there was really just under 15 minutes, with little to no traffic through either the highway or city drive. I looked through MANY hotels when booking the trip, and once we got closer to the Disney area, I really felt confident that I made the right choice, as the ones closer to Disney looked older and did not seem worth the money. It's also a straight shot drive from the hotel to food, just under 5 minutes to gas station, Jack in the Box, In-n-Out, and general shopping areas. Many other good restaurant tips from TripAdvisor were also in that general area as well,all within less than a 15 min drive.
02/15/15 EMK55 Marysville, Washington
We stayed at this hotel on a trip to Disneyland. The studio was spacious and it was nice to have a refrigerator available for cold drinks. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. A couple of weird quirks; the under cabinet lights in the kitchen were motion activated so if you got out of bed at night the lights in the kitchen would come on. Also, the bathroom was so small you have to stand to the side of the toilet in order to close the door. The continental breakfast was good each morning and it was nice to have a variety of food and not the same thing every day. The hotel is about a 5-10 minute drive to Disneyland and is in a business park area near Hwy 91 and 57.
"A crowded but with very friendly staffs"
01/07/15 FourE Hong Kong
During the holiday season, the hotel was full of customers, but the services remain in a very good quality. From the front desk to house keeping, all the staffs are nice & friendly. They gave you a very joyful stay. The breakfast was good. The room was clean & tidy.
"Room Okay - Sleeper Couch Terrible"
01/06/15 Jim B Lehi, Utah, United States
The overall property is nice. It's in a bit of an out of the way in a small corporate park. Staff was friendly. Room was okay overall except for one item. We were in a studio with a king and pull out couch. The bed on the couch was horrible. It literately was metal springs with a piece of cloth on it. We had to talk to the hotel & they have us some foam rubber to put on top of it. It helped a bit, but was still terrible for sleeping. The sheets / blanket were in bad shapes & had dirt in the bag it came in. Overall, if you're using just the bed, you'll be fine. If the pull out bed, be warned.
"Older hotel but well maintained and great value."
12/18/14 Steven J Cornelius, North Carolina
Spent one night and surprised with a VERY good, full breakfast with eggs, sausage, cereals, juices, etc. AND a full dinner that night. Dinner was spaghetti and salad, bread, etc. with unlimited portions and FREE beer and wine (red and white). TREMENDOUS value!