All hotels in Placentia, California, United States of America
700 W Kimberly Ave, Placentia, CA, 92870, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Weekend Get Away"
My Girlfriend and I stayed for the weekend, we thought the rooms were very nice we plan on coming back and get a suite we stayed downstairs and the walls are thin, could hear people kids running upstairs, was located in a commercial area. but that was ok. shopping only 3 minutes away. we enjoyed it very much, nice place to go and get away for the weekend very family oriented the bed and fireplace are to die for. room was very, very clean and the service was Great
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Anaheim Placentia Fullerton
Thank you for taking the time to rate us! We appreciate your comments and are glad you enjoyed your overall stay. I do apologize for the noise disturbance caused by neighboring guests. We look forward to the occasion of welcoming you back again soon!
2 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Reginald
The hotel was great. The carpet had a few small stains, but overall it was nice. The staff was friendly, and the breakfast was great! I would stay here again.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Anaheim Placentia Fullerton
Thank you for your stay at the Residence Inn Placentia. We appreciate your comments and look forward to welcoming you again when your travels bring you back to Placentia.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Antwon
The suite was small. The bathroom was way too small, the sofa bed was horribly thin and uncomfortable and the wifi was slow and not free to get a workable speed.
3 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
"Great Staff!"
We were there for a friends wedding. Staff was super nice about our noise level at midnight. Also they helped in getting me checked early so I could get to everything on time considering I was a bridesmaid. Stephanie was a great help! Also the rooms are very well kept and quite roomy. Thanks for everything!
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Anaheim Placentia Fullerton
Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn Placentia. We appreciate your kind comments and taking the time to rate us. We look forward to the occasion of welcoming you back again soon!
1 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
Claudia
Loved the cleanliness and ease of this place for bussiness travel. Had everything I needed and friendly helpful staff. Just wished the walls where a bit thicker. If you are not a light sleeper and traveling for work this place is perfect for you.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Anaheim Placentia Fullerton
Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We appreciate your kind comments and are glad you enjoyed your stay. Our staff takes great pride in serving your travel needs and we are delighted to know we have met your expectations. Thank you again, we look forward to the occasion of welcoming you back soon!
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2015
"Home away from home"
It was a nice modern stay with plenty of home comfort. It felt like an expensive apartment. Loved the CA continental breakfast.
6 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Jonathan
"Great Place!"
Great staff! Great campus. Had a loud family staying above us and they moved us to a quieter location without even flinching and offered to help move our things. They do a good job!
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Anaheim Placentia Fullerton
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton. We appreciate you taking the time to rate us. With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. Thank you again for your stay. We hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Placentia.
13 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Zachary
"A Nice Stay"
This was a decent hotel for my family. The rooms were large, the kitchen was well stock to cook, it was clean and comfy. The breakfast staff was very kind, but the dining area was cramped. There was a good choice of food. The hotel staff was very helpful and kind.
7 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Would not recommend"
The room was clearly in need of a remodel. Also it was missing a suit case stand (so we had to use the coffee table) and a do not disturb sign (the maid knocked on our door 3 times in the morning waking us up). The breakfast was terrible, the only thing edible was the cereal but the milk was room temperature. The front desk staff were unfriendly and did not bother to apologize when we were told we had to wait 10-15 minutes to check in because they were resetting there computers. I did like that the room had a kitchen and the bed was comfortable.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Nicole
Nice hotel! Stayed there to visit Yosemite, almost a two hour drive, that was a downfall. Had spa tub in room that was great, jets didn't work very well but still relaxing. Would stay here again.
5 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Ryan
"Weekend Getaway"
I live in the high desert and wanted to stay a bit closer to the Star Wars celebration convention. Nice room. Friendly staff. A bit pricey but nice in any case. Hotel is a little off the beaten path but it's nice to get away from the grind. Would stay there again.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Anaheim Placentia Fullerton
Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn Placentia. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! We appreciate you taking the time to rate us. We look forward to the occasion of welcoming you back again soon!
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Matthew
"Loved the outside entrances"
Great location and very accomodating. Easy to get to location.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
joyce
"Comfortable stay"
A great place to stay, very comfortable.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Anaheim Placentia Fullerton
Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn Placentia. We appreciate you taking the time to rate us. We look forward to the occasion of welcoming you back again soon!
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Celia
It is a nice cozy place. Gym is small but good equipment. Breakfast had a lot of variety.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
v3333k
"Business trip"
Nice breakfast, bed. Hard sofa & recliner. Overall very good.
5 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
WILLIAM
"Fishing Show Stayover"
Came from out of town and stayed here for a local fishing show. The regular place I stay was sold out. Glad to have another option that is clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
Erick
"Very nice place..."
This particular Residence Inn is very comfortable and is in a good area if you don't mind the commercial/industrial area. I've stayed here many, many times and gotten a very comfortable room all but this last time. The previous room was no bad, but it was not quite up to par with the previous rooms. The mattress was bowed in the middle and there was an odor in the room but other than that, it was on par. They have a breakfast bar every morning including weekends and they have dinner Monday thru Wednesday. When I'm in this area, Residence Inn is my first preference.
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"Hotel did not respect specific room prefs"
Since we were a few members, I booked 2 separate king bedroom suites. What hotel managers gave us were beds of almost queen size. We were told that though the suite is a king bedroom, it's for folks with special accessibility needs. I wonder when we cannot break rule to park our car at the handicap parking slot no matter how full is the lot, why were we allocated the rooms with smaller beds that should have been kept for people with special needs. Very unprofessional.
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
SS
"In Repait"
The lobby was tiny, but the people were friendly. I was given a first floor room at the very rear of the hotel. The room had a full kitchen and sitting area near the bed. The toiletries were tiny compared to other hotels. There was a sliding glass door in the sitting area, which I didn't like because it made me feel nervous that someone could break in through it. For breakfast, you go to the lobby, but since the breakfast area was under construction, there was some food downstairs, but for the rest of the food you had to go up a very narrow set of stairs to a small little room. I started up, but an older woman was trying to manage her way down the steep set of stairs so I had to go back down to let her by. The food was not very good, but it was free, so there you go. I only stayed 1 night, so I guess it was okay as it was very close to the job site. I wouldn't stay there again.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Anaheim Placentia Fullerton
Hi, I appreciate your feedback. Fortunately, our kitchen renovation is now complete and we now are able to serve a complete breakfast that meets Marriott standards. I appreciate your kind remarks about our staff and hope to see you again with our new breakfast buffet.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
"Accommodating for a simple trip"
Suitable and convenient accommodations - Updated kitchen with stove/oven, fridge, utensils. The space is good for no more than two people within a suite.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Anaheim Placentia Fullerton
Thank You for taking the time to comment, I appreciate your kind comments.
1 night trip with friends May 20, 2014
Chrissy
"Comfortable Hotel"
Hotel room is set up with a mini kitchen, couch, bed and bathroom. Very comfortable living quarters for business or personal travel. I did notice a funny smell upon entering the room for the first two days, overall the room was clean. Staff were nice and cleaning services were available every day. If you prefer to not have your room disturbed, you may have to speak with the front desk, I notice no signs available to hang on the door within the room. Parking was convenient and a simple breakfast is provided.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
Chrissy
Room was clean and very comfortable. Enjoyed the pool and complimentary breakfast.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Anaheim Placentia Fullerton
Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn Placentia. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! We appreciate you taking the time to rate us and we look forward to the occasion of welcoming you back again soon!
2 night trip with friends May 16, 2014
Jeanne
"Spacious & Clean"
Large studio with room to spread out a little. Somewhat noisy from upstairs guest. Loved the kitchenette for our own little cocktail hour with hors d'oeuvres, storing our own water bottles & dinner leftovers. The bed was very comfortable. Decor a little dated and showing some wear but willing to overlook for the extra space. The front desk was very helpful.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
sds
"Really nice place."
I was amazed at how nice and clean everything was. The room looked brand new. Although I didn't use it, the kitchen area was very well done. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Wet Dog in an Ash Tray"
This is without question the worst Marriott I have ever stayed in. I am actually surprised it can retain the Marriott badge. I tried 2 rooms, both were foul smelling. The stench of dog and cigarettes was horrible. I actually attempted find alternate accommodations due the severity of the smell in both rooms. Unfortunately, I could not find an alternate option as was forced to stay here one night. I am really confused as to why it has been given such high reviews. For my future business stays in the area, I will next time try the Holiday Inn a short distance away.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2014
"Good choice"
The room was clean and no smell of smoke or odor. Very quiet and safe. Will repeat in future
3 night business trip Jan 14, 2014
Jimmie
"Smelly room"
Our room had a foul cat urine smell to it. We informed the hotel staff and they were supposed to send to have carpet cleaned but that never seemed to have happened. The hotel was fully booked so changing rooms was not an option for us. We liked the location and the space of the room but the smell was very unappealing.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Rosie
everything was great, the people, the room , the breakfast, the bad thing was the internet in our room was useless, we had no signal, we had to get out of the room to get one bar signal wich it was useless,
2 night trip Nov 7, 2013
jose marquez
"Great place would stay again"
Great place good service. Would stay again. Breakfast was not bad. Would recommend to family and friends.
3 night business trip Oct 10, 2013
Very nice place well maintained
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
This was a fantastic hotel. It is set up like an apartment complex, with four apartments to each block. There is a pool with towels provided. Aside from having a full kitchen, breakfast is provided every morning, as well as a dinner/social Monday thru Wednesday. The staff was very friendly and helpful. This hotel has a homey feel to it; more like we were guests at a relative's house. I will be staying with this chain again.
4 night family trip Jul 2, 2013
"great disney hotel"
This hotel had great location, service and amenities (including free parking)!! My only complaint would be that the breakfast/dinner hall never seemed big enough to hold all of the hotel guests, who therefore always seemed to be trying to get to the food before everyone else. Other than that, it was great!
5 night trip Jun 24, 2013
"awesome"
Staff was amazing. Pool was fun as well. Only complaint is location is far a lway from everything. Breakfast is free but not that great. Would stay here again though for sure
8 night business trip Jun 24, 2013
"Great, as always"
Does the job for me, every time. Good utensils & cookware. Only thing I'd like is to have little bottles of dish soap so I didn't have to buy my own every time, but a small quibble.
4 night business trip May 1, 2013
Sam
"a great stay"
My stay was great we are I from sacramento ca an when and if i do come back I will be staying at this hotel
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
neeneetate
"Excellent Stay"
Great stay - it's more like a 4 star hotel. What more can I say.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"Close enough to Disneyland"
Check in was speedy and the houseman was friendly. Room was trendy and comfortable. Enough room for the baby's playpen and accessories. My daughter was sick and I didn't want to run to the fron desk for medicine, so they brought Nyquil to our room. The pool said warmed to 82 but it was still too cold to go in.The breakfast was so-so. Disneyland was about 7 miles away. Would stay here again.
3 night trip Apr 18, 2013
Christine E
"Good value and good service...roomy"
Heating/cooloing noisy...upstairs residents noisy and could be heard...breakfast was good...staff very friendly...bathrooms could use some updating...
Other trip Mar 25, 2013

"It's a home away home, specially with kids."
The title says a lot of things it was homey and pleasant to stay there.
Other trip Oct 2, 2015

"快適に過ごせました"
寝るだけのホテルとしてとったのですが、部屋の設備も充実してして、寝るだけには少しもったいなかったかな、と思ってしまいました。朝食もついていましたし、少し場所はわかりにくかったですが、十分満足な宿泊でした。
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
JP
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Anaheim Placentia Fullerton
Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We appreciate your business and hope you will visit us again soon!
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2014
CN

TripAdvisor reviews for Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton

"House cleaning details inadequate/Good front desk and kitchen hospitality."
01/11/16 V Michael R Fresno, California
We're Marriott members, so we try to stay at the most reasonable price Residence Inn/Fairfield Inn when in our vacation area. We stayed over the New Years eve week, We were a little disappointed on this visit. We were not aware this a pet friendly facility and upon entry to our room, it smelled like urine with an overdose of cleaning chemicals. We immediately contacted the front desk and they gave us the key to an adjacent room. We moved to the new room immediately. Luckily this room did not have an offensive odor. Upon settling into our new room, we set up the pull out for our children and laid out the blanket that were in the closet and found the sheet and blanket with human hair. We immediately contacted the front desk to notify them and they brought us out a fresh set of linens and blankets. In the morning, we found the iron cord retracting, but we were tired of complaining and my wife put a rubber band in place to hold the cord. Our room was cleaned adequately during our three day stay. We applaud the front desk personal and dining room attendants who were very nice and helpful. On the majority of our visits to Marriott Hotels, we will receive a private email asking us to rate our visit. Our intent was to respond privately with the manager, but after not receiving any solicitations for evaluation our email box, we decided to note our displeasure on this website. M. Rodriguez
"Stayed after Route 66 Trip"
11/07/15 TomassoJ
My parents chose this hotel as it had a separate living area in the loft for me, and although it was away from Harbour Blvd and Disney, I'm glad they did. We arrived and checked in to our apartment (#1422), the parking was available near the room so it was easy to get everything out of the car. The room - this was so spacious, they had everything you could think of - living area with sofa and chair, eating area with table and chairs, kitchen with full size fridge freezer, dishwasher, cooker, microwave, coffee maker and pots and pans (they even supplied microwave popcorn!). There was then a room downstairs and my room on the mezzanine floor (both with en-suite bathrooms). Meet and Greet Mingle - This happened in the breakfast area on Monday-Wednesday and was nibbles and drinks. It was nice as the day we arrived (Monday) it was my dad's birthday, so he could have a couple of drinks. Breakfast - this was served from 0600-0900 Monday to Friday and 0700-1000 at the weekends. The ladies who organised the area were very nice and were so friendly to everyone, always asking how you were :) they also kept everything very well stocked up. There were always 4 hot options ranging from sausage patties to potatoes, they also had 2 waffle makers, bagels, yogurts, fresh fruit, cereals, toast etc - was a good way to start the day. The Pool - this was being renovated when we arrived and was meant to be closed until 2 November, however they'd come to a deal with the Quality Inn next door so the guests could use their pool. We didn't but then a few days later, the pool reopened. It was nice to sit by the pool and also have a dip when it was 88℉ outside. The Laundry - this had 2 washers and 3 dryers - the washers cost $1.75 in quarters and the dryers cost $1 in quarters, you can also get soap from the reception desk for a couple of $s. The Area - the hotel was in an industrial area, but you were within a few minutes of other things. There was an Albertsons Grocery Store about 10 minutes drive up Placentia Blvd on Yorba which was good for getting groceries for the fridge. There are plenty of Mexican Restaurants around the area too if you like that kind of thing. All in all, I thoroughly recommend this hotel to everyone, it was great staying here, but you would need a car to get around. Thank you for a lovely time.
"Good place for quick or extended stay "
11/03/15 LoneTrvlr Los Angeles, California
This is a great and quiet property with the comforts of home. Nothing like having the ability to cook for yourself while on the road if you choose with a fully equipped kitchen. Also breakfast is served daily as part of your stay along with a welcome reception daily Mon - Wed. The rooms are clean and spacious and are well lit. The rooms appear to have recently under gone some renovations. Overall everything is in great shape. Note: The property does have limited parking so if you arrive late, you may have to park and walk back to room. So pull over close to your room, put on your hazard lights, unload the car, park, and enjoy the exercise. Sweet Dream!
"Disgusting!!! Please don't go!"
10/24/15 Laurie A Lakewood, Colorado
We reserved a studio king but when we walked in, it reeked of air freshener, and we are chemically sensitive, so had to change to an $80 more expensive king with loft room. It smelled moldy and musty, but we needed to stop for the night, so we plugged in our two portable air cleaners, set them on high and left to grab pizza. Upon returning, we noticed how filthy the carpet was with stains and spots. There was hair in the sheets, and I slept in a sleeping bag liner with my own pillow on top of the bed so I didn't have to touch the gross sheets. We brought a small French bulldog who stayed in his crate, and paid $100 extra for him. Maybe they should use the expensive pet fee to clean the carpets and maintain the rooms. I have never written a negative review like this, but it was so horrible. When we checked out early and told the front desk person the reason, she didn't seem surprised. We will never stay at a a Residence Inn again!
"spacious and clean"
10/07/15 Hawk345 Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Very handy for 'The Bruery' Nice hotel, basic, clean, spacious. Friendly and helpful staff too Good in room amenities Good access to/from I5 Easy parking, and free. Free wifi too. Nice laundry as it is set up for longer stays
"Excellent Orange COunty location"
10/05/15 Sharmhaynes Austin, Texas
This is a great location for Orange County attractions, Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm. The facility is clean, friendly and convenient for both John Wayne and Ontario airports. In room kitchen, laundry facility on site and plenty of parking.
"Great two bedroom option!"
09/22/15 TrudyTraveler Oregon
We were looking for a two bedroom option to stay at while in Disneyland. Having older teens, we've found that we all travel better with space. This was the best option I could find without buying two rooms. Our room had a good size bedroom/bathroom, living room and kitchen area. Then upstairs was a loft with a queen bed and another bathroom. The beds were firm but not uncomfortable and the room was clean. This worked great for us. The furnishings were nice as was the pool area. One drawback was that we had to carry our luggage upstairs so that may not work for everyone. I saw multiple barbecues available to travelers. We also appreciated the free wifi (which worked well) and free parking which you don't find as often closer to Disneyland. The free breakfast included oatmeal, scrambled eggs, sausage, usually some type of potatoes, make your own waffles, toast, cereal, fruit and pastries. We found there was something for everyone. We were about 5 miles from Disneyland which was a 15 minute drive each way. This is a nice property although it is in more of an industrial type area so there weren't stores and restaurants close.
"Good place to stay"
09/15/15 304talals Jeddah
I took bentahouse room.it was good for us .they are cleaning every day.there is acar parking ,swimming bool and pq area.the location near disney area.calm place. Non smoking room.no elevator needed.there are washing machine inside the hotel my wife prefer this
"Terrible experience"
09/08/15 NBA555 San Francisco, California
I think the only reason this place is surviving is because of friendly staff. Otherwise there are plenty of reasons to hate it - Bad location Bad sofa bed - Its neither comfortable to sleep nor sit Very old property Expensive Bad breakfast
"Consistent Experience at Residence Inn!!!!!"
08/28/15 MalpaniM Indore, India
Consistent experience at the Residence Inn hotels. I am a big fan of Residence Inn brand and have been staying at different properties. This was my 1st stay at this hotel. The rooms are very nice and spacious. Complimentary breakfast was good. If they can add some more vegetarian options in the breakfast that can be very good. One more thing i found that the timing for Residence Mix here is only for 30 minutes while for other properties i have been staying is 2 hours.