All hotels in Middleburg Heights, Ohio, United States of America
17525 Rosbough Dr, Middleburg Heights, OH, 44130, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
  • Value
    Bad internet service
"Recommended"
Terrific value for the price. The only problem was housekeeping staff. Big door slams in the morning turned out to be the staff - apparently to get the guests up and out. One day we left late and returned in the evening to a dirty room. the Housekeeper was right there and wanted us to comment to someone on her phone but we had a language problem so I'm not sure exactly what was wanted. The housekeeping was fine up to that point. The room was well stocked, clean, and the daily breakfast was great. Even with this problem, I still recommend the hotel.
3 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
Pamela
The room has a studio apt. layout. and doesn't feel as much like a hotel room. Parking arrangements are very good. Casual restaurants and shopping nearby are good. Staff are very pleasant. During this stay, the cook had difficulty replenishing warm items as needed to handle the (convention) breakfast crowd. However, this is still my favorite place to stay when I visit Cleveland.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Comfortable"
We needed a quiet place to stay for a few days. We had some trepidation being so close to the expressway and the airport. But, the room was comfortable and what traffic noise we heard was minimal. The staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
"Awkward"
It was a great stay far as cleanliness and the breakfast was good. I was upset that I didnt get the room I payed for instead I got a double bed and I was on my anniversary trip.
3 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
Shanika
I love this property. I stay on business almost every month. The staff and service is great and I love the rooms with a fire place.
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Sharron
"What a great hotel"
checked in hotel before going to a concert 25 minuets away.we found a extremely clean spacious room with everything needed for a short or extended stay.i will stay at this hotel for sure when in Cleveland.2 thumbs up.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"A lovely haven in the Winter"
Everything was perfect, kind and considerate staff.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2015
LaDonna
"Nice hotel, iffy Wi-Fi"
Hotel was great for two of three nights. In-room LAN did not work. Wi-Fi worked well for the first two nights, but was extremely unstable for the last night.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"great stay!"
It was perfect! Had an amazing stay with plenty of space and a very comforterbale bed.loved the breakfast tow. I had a whole suite to my self for 80. I couldent be happier
2 night trip Feb 25, 2015
"Outstanding"
Love this hotel and will stay here again in April when we come back to Cleveland . Best breakfast I have ever had at a hotel
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Would stay again"
Great stay. Helpful staff. Good location. Would stay again!
2 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2015
"Too short"
Wish I could have stayed longer but this was just and overnight for work. The room was large and well equipped. I I enjoyed the exercise room. Breakfast was great!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Tony
"Residence Inn Middleburg Heights, OH"
I had a very good overall experience, so much so that I would have liked to stay an extra night. Friendly staff, excellent food, spacious, clean and quiet rooms.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Top Notch - Value Well Beyond the Price"
We stayed there on Valentine's Day, in a blizzard. The room was great and the staff was super. The pilot light went out on our fireplace but the got someone out to fix it at 11pm, in the terrible weather. Breakfast was delicious as well. We plan to stay again in the future.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Very disappointing"
I had stayed in another hotel from this same chain and it was awesome. This hotel was a huge disappointment. The penthouse room that I stayed in had the potential to be nice but it just fell flat. The room(s) were dirty, with dead bugs and dust in the hanging lighting over the table. The bathrooms had dirt all over the strangely placed, cheap plastic baseboard. We were having a small overnight gathering (why we chose the two bed unit) and hung up a banner over the doorway, but the tape wouldn't stick due to all of the dirt and dust. The beds were very cheap and you could feel the springs in the mattress, and the bedding reeked of bleach. The fridge and the oven were both very dated. We were cooking a pizza and the light to show when the oven had reached its' temperature didn't ever come on (broke). The fridge setting was stuck at 'arctic cold' and froze our veggie try, ruining it. Lastly, I attempted to call the front desk with the house phone ("0" for front desk and emergencies) and it rang for 5 minutes before I hung up. There were elements that tried to make this hotel a nice place, the fireplace, the marble counters in the kitchen and bath... But overall the updates could not fix this hotel. We did not attempt to visit the breakfast buffet so I can't comment on this. I did not get my money's worth from this hotel (broken appliances ruining food) and would not ever stay here again. I guess I would actually be hesitant to use this chain again.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Ca"
Can't wait to go visit again. My wife slept there better than at home.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Beautiful cozy anniversary"
One of the best stays of my life hands down. My husband and I were celebrating our first year anniversary and we had an awesome time. Our favorite feature was the fireplace added icing on the cake!!! Look forward to booking again
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Sha-Toree
"Not what I expcexted."
False advertisement. Photos on site showed up and down but suites were small single leveled.
2 night trip Feb 13, 2015
DIANE
"no sleep due to noise"
Stayed for 4 nights while our son was at Cleveland clinic. very nice staff more than helpful and very pleased with studio on 3 of the 4 nights. NO Sleep on 4th night due to the herd of animals on the floor above that stayed thumping on floor til 5 am. Now while I realize that was not the fault of the residence inn, the fact that I could distinctly hear and feel that noise means they did a poor job soundproofing that ceiling. Nice new studio units but the worst noise and vibration transfer I've experienced. Don't stay if you like sleep.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
dan
"Very nice"
Wonderful room, delicious breakfast. Would stay again
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
Ordered extra pillows sheet for Sofa bed never got them. Otherwise it was a nice hotel
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
michelle
"Nice area"
We liked the privacy in this type of arrangement. Free breakfast and great service by Emmett made us feel at home. The only thing was the room was a little cool due to drafty door and balcony door draft. The snowy weather made it that way. The furnace needs fixed because the fan was chirping. The air circulation was strange too. The heat came down hard in the sink area and over the bed making it seem like a sauna but we had to turn on the fireplace for the rest.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Good service, solid value"
Great service. Staff is helpful and welcoming. Room was clean, but decor should be updated. More outlets would also be useful.
3 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
"Stayed one night"
Very good hotel. Only complaint I have is the toilet paper. They have the lowest grade possible. I would recommend bringing your own.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Comfortable rooms, conveniently located"
We have stayed at this hotel many times. It is conveniently located, the rooms are very clean and comfortable and the breakfast is usually very good. We were not able to enjoy our breakfast on this visit though. We arrived at the breakfast area with 30 minutes of breakfast time left but the containers were all empty and the attendant would not bring out any more food.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"None"
Refrigerator in the room makes lot noise
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Ramasamy
"Good value for the price"
Overall I would recommend this hotel. Room was comfortable although there were minor maintenance problems that should have been resolved by hotel staff as they were obvious. Good value for the price, very friendly and helpful staff, good quick breakfast.
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
Dennis
"We had a good stay and it was close to our family."
We were greeted warmly and our room was clean and inviting. We had a problem with the toilet, but it was fixed immediately. I especially liked the temperature control in the room. There was no fan running all night to keep one awake, just the quiet running of the heater as we experience at home.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Comfortable overnight stop along the way"
Stopped at the hotel to break up what normally ends up being a 10-11 hour drive home after the Christmas holiday. Quick check-in, room smelled and looked fine, helped us get back on the road in the morning.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Christmas visit"
Good location. Easy to get in and out of. No key problems like some places. Pleasant staff Quality breakfast
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Chuck
I had read the reviews prior to my stay so I knew to expect a "mature" property. While the decor was out of date and the rooms show their age, I found it perfectly acceptable. My room was basically very clean. The bed was not the newest in technology but was comfortable. The biggest problem was at the very end of my one night stay. The drain was clogged in the shower so I had to stand in standing water and re shower a couple of times. I found the desk staff to be very friendly and welcoming. Nothing like some previous reviews had experienced. The hotel was a great value for what I paid and would stay again.
Response by Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport
Thank you for your kind remarks.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Home away from home!"
The staff was exceptional. They always go above and beyond! I plan on staying at this motel every time I come to Cleveland! My husband, and children loved the facility and we were able to comfortably connect and visit with family!
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Caroline
"December in Ohio"
Our room was on the 2nd floor, so we had to carry our bags up the steps. The room looks nicer than its functionality. There is a fireplace, sofa, chair, kitchen, bed and bathroom. The fireplace is for show, no real heat is given off. The couch is only 5' long, so you cannot lay down. The TV is too close to the sofa. There was only one trash can in the room. The bathroom door nearly hit the toilet and the shower head is placed about shoulder height on a 6' tall person. So all this meant it felt cramped. It was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. In the morning there is breakfast which was really good. The scrambled eggs were dry and fluffy, like real eggs. I had to complement the staff on the eggs. The food was good and fresh.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Baldwin Wallace thanksgiving"
as always this hotel is welcoming from the check in staff to breakfast staff
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
becky
"Will stay again!"
Our go-to hotel when visiting family over the holidays. The staff is stellar!
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Hotel canceled my Expedia reservation"
What is going on with this hotel? We booked and paid for 4 nights at the Residence Inn. We were told we could not cancel the room. That it was non refundable. Fine. I get those terms. After driving 7 hours in holiday traffic, we learn that the manager canceled our PREPAID non-cancelable reservation for 4 nights. We had to pony up money for a new reservation. My husband (recovering from recent surgery) was fuming. He said "No more Expedia. No more Marriott." We have had weddings and holiday parties at the high end Renaissance hotel in Cleveland we are horrified at such ineptitude.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Good deal"
Nice room, clean and comfortable. I would stay there again
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"Disappointment"
After spending the prior 5 days in a sister property we thought this would be a good choice. Reviews were good but reality was a different story. Outdated facility. Dirty room and stained furniture. Never again!
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Its a good hotel with amenities around however the construction is dated and needs attention.....the only addition was the fireplace in the room and that is the first for me.....if you are planning a long stay this is a good property.
"Good and Not so Good"
Building is old and front desk staff clerk we dealt with made me consider canceling reservation. However, breakfast best I've seen and room spacious and clean. Building hallways were dark and dingy. Value Ok
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Nice clean comfortable hotel near CLE Airport"
I came here for business for the 3rd time and the hotel is very clean and comfortable. It is located very close to the hotel and has a decent complimentary breakfast with a couple of hot items too. However, some buildings do not have an elevator - so ask when you the get the room, in case you have a large piece of luggage. The rooms are spacious and have all amenities, even a kitchen. It is a great spot for business travelers.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
Naveen
"Nice hotel in a good locality."
Hotel staff were helpful and caring. Hot breakfast was very good. Ample free parking spaces. Free internet was available but very weak. It was a pleasant stay with my family.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Don Anton
The only complaint I would have is that when we went to check out the woman behind the counter tried charging us almost 60.00 more than what was quoted even at the discounted price . She said it was taxes and fees. She gave us that amount 3 times saying it was what she calculated. I continued to disagree and thats when she needed proof of my price from my confirmation from hotels.com. When I showed her she then stated, " it's early". Other than that it was a great experience.
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
Vicki
Making me put text here makes me less likely to do a review in the future. Remember, ANY Review I do... I do VOLUNTARILY!
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Stay here"
Easy access to lots of restaurants. Very nice hot and cold breakfast buffet. Comfortable beds with soft sheets. Shower had great pressure, lots of hot water. Nice kitchen area, able to put plenty of fresh produce in the refrigerator. Loved the pool area although we didn't get a chance to use it. Had a private outside entrance to our suite. Very little noise. Would definately recommend this to other travelers, and would go back again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
The inn was very comfortable and spacious. Felt as if i was at home. The hotel had an excellent breakfast buffet. The staff was very friendly.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
KT
"Will definitely recommend!"
We stayed there on August 29,2014 and it was pleasant and peaceful. The staff were warm and friendly and the place was clean. It's not the Ritz but definitely well kept and family friendly. A great stay for the price. Definitely a YES!!
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Shane and Gail
"Good hotel close to Baldwin Wallace University"
We stayed at the Residence Inn for 4 nights while getting our daughter situated at Baldwin Wallace University. The location was great and the amenities were very nice. We rented the two room unit and were very pleased with the accommodation. The carpets look like it could have been vacuumed better but overall it was pretty clean. This unit came with a full kitchen. The only problem was there were not enough cooking utensils and pots and pans. Had to make a meal with one small pot and pan. No sponges or dish washing soap and no wooden spoons or spatulas! Very sparse set up! It would have been nice to be able to actually use the kitchen. Good for heating up frozen meals and perhaps macaroni and cheese where you would only need a small pot!
6 night trip Aug 19, 2014
MT Mom
"Roomy, nice staff, but moldy smell in room"
Room was a little worn. Some things could have been updated like the curtains and the floor in the bathroom. The downstairs toilet seemed to have a leak and smelled moldy. That was unpleasant. There was a puddle of water around the base of the toilet. Water was clean, however the moldy smell was unpleasant, so we used the upstairs bathroom.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Oaks
"Comforting place to be in Cleveland"
The hotel has lost power for two days and one night due to either bad weather condition or severe underground infrastructure problems. We were very impressed with the employees at this Marriott who have provided all the comfort they could for their customers (i.e. free night of charge, room rearrangement/assignment, etc.) during this unfortunate power outage incident. Front desk staff, Erin and Premar were the best. House cleaning crews were great despite some facilities of the hotel do need some mild spruce up jobs. Breakfast menu/selection as well as Afternoon Social from Mon. through Wed. were all very nice. Only caveat of our stay was the professional mannerism of the breakfast team some how varies with one team worked better than the other. One breakfast server wasn't very eager to help customers in terms of refilling breakfast items that were out. It maybe due to language barrier reason, rather than saying "sorry, we were out or let me check back with the kitchen", she would just say "no we don't have more." and yet when the customer she knew of needed/asked the same exactly item (i.e. waffle batter), she would went in to the kitchen and got him one. Better staff training should solve such issue. In general, it's a safe and great place to stay if you are going to spent more than a week in the Cleveland area.
5 night trip Aug 17, 2014