All hotels in Middleburg Heights, Ohio, United States of America
17525 Rosbough Dr, Middleburg Heights, OH, 44130, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Comfortable overnight stop along the way"
Stopped at the hotel to break up what normally ends up being a 10-11 hour drive home after the Christmas holiday. Quick check-in, room smelled and looked fine, helped us get back on the road in the morning.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Christmas visit"
Good location. Easy to get in and out of. No key problems like some places. Pleasant staff Quality breakfast
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Chuck
I had read the reviews prior to my stay so I knew to expect a "mature" property. While the decor was out of date and the rooms show their age, I found it perfectly acceptable. My room was basically very clean. The bed was not the newest in technology but was comfortable. The biggest problem was at the very end of my one night stay. The drain was clogged in the shower so I had to stand in standing water and re shower a couple of times. I found the desk staff to be very friendly and welcoming. Nothing like some previous reviews had experienced. The hotel was a great value for what I paid and would stay again.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Cleveland Airport
Thank you for your kind remarks.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Home away from home!"
The staff was exceptional. They always go above and beyond! I plan on staying at this motel every time I come to Cleveland! My husband, and children loved the facility and we were able to comfortably connect and visit with family!
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Caroline
"December in Ohio"
Our room was on the 2nd floor, so we had to carry our bags up the steps. The room looks nicer than its functionality. There is a fireplace, sofa, chair, kitchen, bed and bathroom. The fireplace is for show, no real heat is given off. The couch is only 5' long, so you cannot lay down. The TV is too close to the sofa. There was only one trash can in the room. The bathroom door nearly hit the toilet and the shower head is placed about shoulder height on a 6' tall person. So all this meant it felt cramped. It was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. In the morning there is breakfast which was really good. The scrambled eggs were dry and fluffy, like real eggs. I had to complement the staff on the eggs. The food was good and fresh.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Baldwin Wallace thanksgiving"
as always this hotel is welcoming from the check in staff to breakfast staff
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
becky
"Will stay again!"
Our go-to hotel when visiting family over the holidays. The staff is stellar!
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Hotel canceled my Expedia reservation"
What is going on with this hotel? We booked and paid for 4 nights at the Residence Inn. We were told we could not cancel the room. That it was non refundable. Fine. I get those terms. After driving 7 hours in holiday traffic, we learn that the manager canceled our PREPAID non-cancelable reservation for 4 nights. We had to pony up money for a new reservation. My husband (recovering from recent surgery) was fuming. He said "No more Expedia. No more Marriott." We have had weddings and holiday parties at the high end Renaissance hotel in Cleveland we are horrified at such ineptitude.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Good deal"
Nice room, clean and comfortable. I would stay there again
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"Disappointment"
After spending the prior 5 days in a sister property we thought this would be a good choice. Reviews were good but reality was a different story. Outdated facility. Dirty room and stained furniture. Never again!
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Its a good hotel with amenities around however the construction is dated and needs attention.....the only addition was the fireplace in the room and that is the first for me.....if you are planning a long stay this is a good property.
"Good and Not so Good"
Building is old and front desk staff clerk we dealt with made me consider canceling reservation. However, breakfast best I've seen and room spacious and clean. Building hallways were dark and dingy. Value Ok
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Nice clean comfortable hotel near CLE Airport"
I came here for business for the 3rd time and the hotel is very clean and comfortable. It is located very close to the hotel and has a decent complimentary breakfast with a couple of hot items too. However, some buildings do not have an elevator - so ask when you the get the room, in case you have a large piece of luggage. The rooms are spacious and have all amenities, even a kitchen. It is a great spot for business travelers.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
Naveen
"Nice hotel in a good locality."
Hotel staff were helpful and caring. Hot breakfast was very good. Ample free parking spaces. Free internet was available but very weak. It was a pleasant stay with my family.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Don Anton
The only complaint I would have is that when we went to check out the woman behind the counter tried charging us almost 60.00 more than what was quoted even at the discounted price . She said it was taxes and fees. She gave us that amount 3 times saying it was what she calculated. I continued to disagree and thats when she needed proof of my price from my confirmation from hotels.com. When I showed her she then stated, " it's early". Other than that it was a great experience.
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
Vicki
Making me put text here makes me less likely to do a review in the future. Remember, ANY Review I do... I do VOLUNTARILY!
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Stay here"
Easy access to lots of restaurants. Very nice hot and cold breakfast buffet. Comfortable beds with soft sheets. Shower had great pressure, lots of hot water. Nice kitchen area, able to put plenty of fresh produce in the refrigerator. Loved the pool area although we didn't get a chance to use it. Had a private outside entrance to our suite. Very little noise. Would definately recommend this to other travelers, and would go back again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
The inn was very comfortable and spacious. Felt as if i was at home. The hotel had an excellent breakfast buffet. The staff was very friendly.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
KT
"Will definitely recommend!"
We stayed there on August 29,2014 and it was pleasant and peaceful. The staff were warm and friendly and the place was clean. It's not the Ritz but definitely well kept and family friendly. A great stay for the price. Definitely a YES!!
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Shane and Gail
"Good hotel close to Baldwin Wallace University"
We stayed at the Residence Inn for 4 nights while getting our daughter situated at Baldwin Wallace University. The location was great and the amenities were very nice. We rented the two room unit and were very pleased with the accommodation. The carpets look like it could have been vacuumed better but overall it was pretty clean. This unit came with a full kitchen. The only problem was there were not enough cooking utensils and pots and pans. Had to make a meal with one small pot and pan. No sponges or dish washing soap and no wooden spoons or spatulas! Very sparse set up! It would have been nice to be able to actually use the kitchen. Good for heating up frozen meals and perhaps macaroni and cheese where you would only need a small pot!
6 night trip Aug 19, 2014
MT Mom
"Roomy, nice staff, but moldy smell in room"
Room was a little worn. Some things could have been updated like the curtains and the floor in the bathroom. The downstairs toilet seemed to have a leak and smelled moldy. That was unpleasant. There was a puddle of water around the base of the toilet. Water was clean, however the moldy smell was unpleasant, so we used the upstairs bathroom.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Oaks
"Comforting place to be in Cleveland"
The hotel has lost power for two days and one night due to either bad weather condition or severe underground infrastructure problems. We were very impressed with the employees at this Marriott who have provided all the comfort they could for their customers (i.e. free night of charge, room rearrangement/assignment, etc.) during this unfortunate power outage incident. Front desk staff, Erin and Premar were the best. House cleaning crews were great despite some facilities of the hotel do need some mild spruce up jobs. Breakfast menu/selection as well as Afternoon Social from Mon. through Wed. were all very nice. Only caveat of our stay was the professional mannerism of the breakfast team some how varies with one team worked better than the other. One breakfast server wasn't very eager to help customers in terms of refilling breakfast items that were out. It maybe due to language barrier reason, rather than saying "sorry, we were out or let me check back with the kitchen", she would just say "no we don't have more." and yet when the customer she knew of needed/asked the same exactly item (i.e. waffle batter), she would went in to the kitchen and got him one. Better staff training should solve such issue. In general, it's a safe and great place to stay if you are going to spent more than a week in the Cleveland area.
5 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Rita
"Power outage"
Great Room but no A/C or anything else. Not hotels fault. Power outage. Bad timing I guess. Staff was great in adverse time.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Chuck
"Shocked--not your usual Residence Inn quality"
We arrived very late or I would have changed hotels. Our room was a one bedroom suite. Very shabby. This location is badly in need of a remodel. We were so tired we crawled into bed but the next morning were shocked to see how tired and shabby. Scratches on the paint of walls and furniture, broken lamp shades, dirty wall switches, phone, and remote control. We had a late flight the next afternoon and had booked to stay the day since we had no place to wait. I ended up cleaning surfaces with antiseptic wipes just to stay there. There are lots of options around the airport. I'd never stay there again until a remodel.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Cleveland Airport
I apologize for the condition in which you found your room. I am so sorry not to have had the opportunity to rectify the situation while you were here. We do operate a mature facility but take pride in keeping it consistant with the high standards of Marriott.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
Lois
"event at I-X Center"
My experience was average at best. Staff was courteous, however housekeeping was subpar.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
KG
"Spacious"
Large spacious rooms nice size kitchen dining room couch bathroom could be a little larger but overall a great place to stay away from home
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
"Great place!"
My wife reserved this room while I was in Cleveland attending s family funeral. Such a relaxing place to stay. Wonderful location.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Donald
"Stop over for the night"
The staff was very nice and helpful. The rooms were nice at first glance, a little dated as you looked more carefully. The beds were not the most comfortable but were not bad. Overall it was fine. I would consider staying again, but I might be apt to look around for other options too.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
family of 7
"Just ok"
Not as good as i expected. Furnitures are pretty dated. Insects were in tub. Stuff was good. I enjoyed playing basketball there.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Nice room, clean, near everything. Breakfast is good.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
rfreites
place very nice. i would stay there again. i would recommend this place to anyone.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Excellent customer service and accommodations!"
I would definitely stay there again next time I'm in Cleveland!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
J. J.
"COnvenient for Family Reunion"
The location was convenient to our event and good for family flying in.
4 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Great room"
Located in a great area near Cleveland. Peaceful but secluded. Rooms were clean and spacious. Staff was great and continental breakfast was really good. This is a big thumbs up and I am staying here again next weekend
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
The room was well equipped and pleasing. Liked how you had to have room key to get in the building.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"cleveland clinic trip"
This hotel was awesome. Very clean, pet friendly, great breakfast bar, and incredible staff. Hotel was only 15 minutes from hospital and was more like home away from home instead of hotel stay.
2 night trip Jun 2, 2014
jo
"like home"
The hotel did everything possible to make it feel like home. Kids loved this hotel. Very nice and clean. I do not understand the negative reviews plus this hotel was 100 cheaper then next door hotels.
2 night trip Jun 1, 2014
06/01/2014
"awesome hotel"
This hotel was awesome. Very clean, pet friendly, superior service, and great breakfast bar.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
05/31/2014
"Friendly people and great breakfast,"
Good location but the people made the difference. Amy at the front desk was confident and competent. Breakfast person mixed emu and even sang as she kept the buffet full. All were a class act !!!
Other trip May 29, 2014
Ed
"Cleveland"
Would do again and definitely recommend to anyone traveling to Cleveland
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Exceptionally nice staff, hotel needs renovation."
Greated at check-in by wonderful staff. Got to room, unpacked and went into bathroom. The floor had curly hairs all over it. Called front desk and was given an upgrade to another room. That room was better but still kept my flip flops on at all times. The rooms are all very dated. This hotel needs a major renovation. The staff was very nice and very accomodating. Unless they renovate, I won't be staying there again. I expected more from a Marriott property.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Lorrie
"Great Staff"
The young man at the desk both during check in and check out was an excellent representative for this motel. He was polite, knowledgeable and efficient. He had a great attitude and provided good customer service.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Very good"
People were nice. The room was very spacious. The location was convenient. The restaurant next to the hotel provided 15% discount to the hotel guest.
3 night trip May 13, 2014
"Great staff, great room, BEDS AWFUL!!!"
Literally everything was great about our stay including the room and staff, but those were the most uncomfortable beds I've ever slept on in my entire life. Hard as a rock.... I might as well been sleeping on the floor. Sadly, I'm not joking. Because of this I had next to no sleep during our 2 night stay.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Heath
"Family friendly"
Nice place to stay with kids. Big studio style room.
Other trip May 17, 2014
Rasa
"WOULD STAY THERE AGAIN IF NEEDED TO BE IN AREA"
NICE....ONLY ISSUE WAS LACK OF COOKING UTENSILS, ONE POT AND ONE FRYING PAN DO NOT HELP MAKE A FULL MEAL....ALSO THE MICROWAVE OVERHEATED AND TIMED OUT AS WE ATTEMPTED TO PREPARE A MEAL AND CALLED BUT NO ONE EVER BROUGHT REPLACEMENT...SOME OF FURNITURE WAS WORN AND DAMAGED...WE REPORTED ALL BUT FELT CHANCES OF REPAIR WERE SLIM...COUCH AND CHAIR WERE KIND OF BROKEN DOWN. COFFEE POT LID WAS ACTUALLY BROKEN SO HAD TO FORCE IT ON TO BE ABLE TO USE....TOILET WAS EXTREMELY LOW..PREFER A HIGHER PROFILE STOOL. BUT OVERALL THE WORKERS WERE FRIENDLY AND BREAKFAST WAS PRETTY GOOD AND THE ATTENDANT/COOK WAS A REALLY NICE FELLA....
3 night trip May 7, 2014
Marie
"Excellent choice to stay at"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I was in town for a two night stay. The room was neat, clean, very comfortable. The morning breakfast was excellent!
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
Chuck R.
"Very Satisfied with my suite"
I was upgraded to a very spacious and clean suite. The bed was most comfortable and an excellent hot breakfast was available.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"What you expect from a Residence Inn"
I arrived a little early into town but unfortunately could not get into the Residence Inn a night earlier so we stayed close by at a cocompetitive hotel for one night. We were going to visit family in the area and did not want to keep the items in the vehicle. We called Residence Inn and asked if we could just leave our items in a dirty room. We were allowed to check in early! The room was very spacicous and very clean. BeBeing a hotel inspector allowed me to check other areas and still saw cleanliness. Having a newborn with us the kitchenette was a true blessing. Not to mention breakfast in the morning! Wow. There are many Residence Inn that do not live up to the Marriott name. This one surpasses it. Do yourself and/or your family a favor and stay here if you are reading this review!
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2014
Melvin
"Close to everything in Cleveland"
I was totally impressed.We choose this as our vacation hotel as we visited and traveled Cleveland. Was not expecting a room so big with a fridge, oven, and couches when I picked one of the cheaper rooms available on Expedia. It was close to everything we needed. It was right off 71 in a nice area with a movie theater and restaurants right down the street. It was only about 15-20 minutes from the Indians Stadium, Rock and Roll, and the art museums. The all you can eat breakfast was filling and had plenty of options to satisfy.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014