All hotels in Frontenac, Missouri, United States of America
1335 S Lindbergh Blvd, Frontenac, MO, 63131, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Pathetic customer service"
As long as you are in the main building you are better off. We were in a separate motel style building with no directions to get there, which is pathetic Hilton customer service.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"A nice change from the "cookie cutter" hotel looks"
Older property undergoing renovations. Large room and very accommodating staff. Good location. Would stay here again.
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Good Night's Sleep"
Remodeling in process. (Jan 2015) Main Entrance closed. The actual hotel website rooms were cheaper than I paid for thru Hotels.com That's a first! Excellent dining/bar area and friendly wait staff. I slept WONDERFULLY and was glad I could make the room colder than the hotel had it set initially. Huge Shower!
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
"Always a good bet."
We weren't in the room much except to sleep but wish we could have been since it was so comfortable. I did miss Turner Classic Movies on their channel selection, though. We have family nearby and this hotel is really the only good choice in the area when we don't have our pets with us. Prices are phenomenal! I remember when this place was built and love the renovations and improvements throughout time.
3 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Christopher
"Nice conveniently located hotel"
We were in St. Louis for a sports competition. The hotel is very large and sprawled out, and looks to be relatively new. It is very conveniently located right off of Interstate 64, and was an easy 20 min. drive from the airport. Our room was around the side of the hotel and it was quiet, clean, and comfortable. Free wifi and a coffee maker was provided in the room. There was plenty of free parking near the side entrance. The hotel's location is good - there is a grocery store, Starbucks, and a mall with several restaurants very close by. We did not eat at the hotel restaurant, but room service was okay, about what you would expect. We did not experience any problems, and would stay at this hotel again.
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Cynthia
"In the affluent part of town"
Ended catching this hotel on sale. It was ok as Hiltons usually are. The staff could have been more friendly. Overall my stay was pleasant. Would recommend it to others.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
J-Dab
"Big Room and Bathroom!"
New Years Eve - nice neighborhood - clean hotel; big room but king bed a little uncomfortable. Bathroom was very clean and the shower modern.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2014
Elaine
"An Unexpected Delight"
It was a wonderful stay. We were there to attend our Daughter's Graduation, and it's location was ideal for close proximity to WashU. We were unsure what to expect since we didn't know the area, nor had we heard of this hotel. We look forward to returning again.
3 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Pre Wedding Getaway"
I booked this room the night before my wedding. I had a wonderful stress relieving time. The staff was professional and very nice. My check in and Check out was amazing and hassle free The neighborhood was quiet and the shops were within walking distance. I will definately go back.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Amelia
Comfortable stay for a family of five!!! Friendly Staff and delicious breakfast.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Less than expected"
There was remodeling going on and we were put in a room close to the work being done. I have been to many Hilton hotels before and the beds at this location were not comfortable at all.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Grant
"Still a great stay"
Had not been there for a number of years but still a great place in a convenient location away fromthedowntown scene.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Dennis
"Grand hotel in a busy area."
Stayed for shopping. The hotel is being renovated with high end touches. Very quiet but we did stay on a Sunday. Rooms on the smaller side but comfortable.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Nice stay close to my function the next day."
Had a comfortable stay, the room was clean, quiet and in a safe area. I will stay here again.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Great Location, but Antiquated Interiors!"
When I checked in, I was given a teeny, tiny room where you could hardly turn around. Also the bathroom looked like the original cheesy motel bathrooms from the 1950s. The halls of these "original" rooms were FAR from the front desk, restaurant, etc. I complained to the front desk who somewhat reluctantly gave me a larger room. The window in this second floor room looked directly out at a gigantic, noisy metal HVAC unit on the first floor roof--the view out was almost completely blocked. I have been staying at this hotel for the past few years only because there is not another hotel within miles. I would expect a little more consideration regarding size and location of a room. FYI, my reservation was made weeks ago. The place is pitiful--almost a dump.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Martin
"Three Stars Hotel"
The hotel is like an old majestic, Oldsmobile. Sure in its day is was respectable to seen in it, but now, decades on, it needs a significant amount of body work, the carpets are shot and its in desperate need of a new coat of paint. If you can get a discounted rate, it is worth staying here. Otherwise, this was an old faded lady.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Close to nice mall & good restaurants."
Heat did not work very well, furniture was uncomfortable & no microwave in our suite.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
penny
"Mainstay"
Wonderful hotel! Since we moved we have stay nowhere else! Food is delicious. Staff is wonderful!
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Christine
"Romantic get away."
It was the perfect romantic get away. In town to attend a wedding. Only change that i would have made was yo have a refrigerator in the room.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"not for the sound-sensitive"
Asked for quiet room and a king bed, was given a highway outside my window and doubles. Went back to the desk for a change, the associate was very helpful and apologetic. New room's window looked out over the dumpster behind the bar/restaurant, and the hallway was a few feet from by bed...can't win sometimes.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
"In need of repair"
Ac unit was very noisey. Toilet seat was smaller than than the toilet. Floors in room were not swept. The hallway leading to the room had shards of glass in the carpet. Overall the place looks like it is going in desrepair. The surrounding area is beautiful and lots of nice restaurants.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
Aron
"Beautiful hotel in a great neighborhood!"
The hotel is beautiful inside out! The staff is courteous, our suite was what we expected to get. I chose this hotel because it was the closest to my conference and will book it again if I have to be there. The price is high but hotel is beautiful.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Jane
"Convenient location"
Rooms were great. Ask for one on ground floor- there are no elevators and the climb is 2 flights. Reminiscent of old parts of Europe.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
frequent travel
The hotel was within a short drive of our events, & restaurants. Very comfortable. Kind of a long walk to our room
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Room and location were terrific!!"
Beautiful room with luxury finishes. My room, however, was in the farthest corner of the back corridor and since the hallways were being renovated and walls were stripped of wallpaper, the trek to my room was not very attractive. Also a bowl of fruit (leftover from another room's room service) sat out in the hall for 36 hours as I passed by each day.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Traveler
Very large comfortable room. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Would stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Great location, bland customer service"
Hotel staff in restaurant, and the shuttle driver, were customer oriented. Other than that, no one cracked a smile and did not acknowledge people as they walked up to them. The breakfast buffet was great, and the location was fabulous for walking, shopping, and dining. Hotel is somewhat dated, pretty vanilla.
4 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2014
"great hotel"
This is a really nice hotel. Everything was clean and the executive lounge is worth the extra few dollars it cost. On the other hand hotels.com description on the rooms was off my wife was hoping for a tub and the bathroom only had a shower.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Andy
"Great hotel and price"
This hotel was excellent for the price. Older but still impressive. We stayed in an executive room and the executive lounge provided an excellent breakfast. Only hang up was maid service in the common areas- noticed a smashed muffin in the carpet on Friday night and it remained on Sunday morning. Great location though!
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Hotel needs improvement"
I had to change rooms 3 times. Elevator didn't work. The shower head dirty and the rug in the room dirty. The front desk manager was rude and not helpful at all. The furniture needs to be upgraded.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Dr. Ann
"Weve stayed here twice. Both times were great."
The only criticism I have from this trip is that our room was in the Clayton Bldg, (nothing against the bldg itself), and on Saturday night, there was a class reunion right outside our door. With the hotel knowing the event was to take place, and that we werent participants, (we are considerably younger than the clas of '79), should have put us in another area in my opinion. Other than that, it was great. They even repaired our tv that wasnt working.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Nice hotel for decent price"
Decent price for the hotel. Close to stores, shopping and not too far from downtown. If someone is looking for a decent price and can't afford hotels close to downtown (where the arch is) this is a great choice. It's still a close drive to downtown.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
"Great Hotel in a great area"
This hotel was a great stay. The inside looked amazing and I had to walk around to see the rest of the hotel. The rooms were big and the beds were very comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anybody looking around the St. Louis area.
3 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
We enjoyed our stay. We will stay at the Hilton again for our next trip. Thanks to the staff for great service.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Beautiful property. Staff was excellent, room was large and comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"nice but could be better"
very clean rooms, nice building, but extremely awkward as far as room access is concerned. no continental breakfast, in-room coffee pot failure and limited access to the building made for a bit of a frustrating stay.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Dated, but nice"
We had to switch rooms because the AC wasn't working in the first one. This is a nice hotel in an excellent location, food was good, service was excellent. They've remodeled the bathrooms but need to continue it on with the rest of it. The wallpaper and carpet was really dated.
3 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Great Location: Beautiful Hotel"
Very convenient location and in a very nice neighborhood. Close to restaurants and shopping. Room was very comfortable but AC did have a workout with the hot weather and room was a bit warm but not uncomfortable. I would definitely return
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Hotel was in a great location for our activities. Overall a nice place, though our bathroom was very tiny. No free breakfast - should have checked that feature before booking, I guess.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
I found this hotel 10 minutes from downtown in a very nice and quite neighborhood. Service and staff were very professional.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Far away"
Parking and accessibility to room was not convenient. There were No luggage carts anywhere near our building. Old musty stinking hallways to walk through.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Charlie
"We enjoyed it!"
We had a great experience. The only thing that irritated us is that they called twice at 7am on our getaway to tell us something that could've waited until check out at noon. The hotel was great though.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Christina
"Good hotel"
The hotel was clean.The rooms were very large. The bathroom was fantastic. The carpet could have used some updating. We would have liked a refrigerator in the room as well.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Paige
Very comfortable and clean. Easy access to major interstates for travel around St.Louis.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Nice surprise!"
Room was almost identical to an Embassy Suites room (King mini suite). Very nice, very quiet. Easy access to the interstate. Starbucks and St Louis Bread Co. restaurants nearby. Would recommend to anyone visiting St.Louis.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Nice spacious rooms. Friendly staff. Pool was very nice.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"close to relatives"
We loved the hotel. Appreciated the fact that the A/C was very quiet. Loved that there were 2 sinks in the bathroom with large vanity and a very large shower! The overall décor of the hotel was very pleasing. We would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
James Harms
Staff very nice rooms clean. Hotel on busy road and backs up to hwy. Hard to sleep due to road noise
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
bob
The room was huge, bathroom very spacious and well appointed, and the service was great! Would definitely stay here again!
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"St. Louis"
The Hilton St. Louis Frontenac is a lovely hotel. To quote my 4 year grand-child, "It's so elegant." Our suite was lovely and a great size to spread out and also to entertain friends in the living room. Staff was very professional and friendly.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2014