All hotels in Frontenac, Missouri, United States of America
1335 S Lindbergh Blvd, Frontenac, MO, 63131, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Easter weekend"
Great location, large clean room and super friendly staff. Would definitely stay again.
3 night trip Apr 3, 2015
"Awesome, can go anywhere under 20 mins."
The first day, we arrived back to find that they had moved a refrigerator into our room, without us requesting it. They had our roll away bed already in place and fully made. That was nice after a long day of travel! Great shuttle service, very friendly staff. Bell Captain scored a great reservation for our group at top rated restaurant on 9 hr notice...
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Jeannie
Great location. Friendly staff. Comfortable and clean room.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Nicest hotel stay ever!"
Nicest, roomiest, most clean and comfortable hotel I or my family has stayed it!
3 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Excellent!"
I love this hotel! Our room was awesome and the staff was very friendly and helpful! We will definitely stay there again!!!
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Great hotel in a nice location"
This was our second stay at this hotel, both times for a sports competition. This time we stayed on the executive level on the 3rd floor and had access to the executive lounge - what a great idea. We enjoyed the breakfast, beverages, evening snacks, and desserts. The staff on the lounge were very pleasant and accommodating. This hotel is affordably priced, clean and comfortable, nicely appointed, convenient to the airport, and located in a nice neighborhood. There is a mall, grocery store, and Starbucks within walking distance. The customer service has been great. The fitness room is small but nicely equipped for a hotel. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Cynthia
"Better than staying downtown"
Business trip for convention.Quick trip into town.Safe & clean hotel.
3 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
sandra
"OVER THE TOP GOOD"
Absolutely wonderful. Beautiful hotel and great surroundings! The staff was extra helpful with giving directions. Everything you need is in walking distance from the hotel, made getting snacks extra convenient !
3 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Parking was tight with too many functions going on during our stay.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Very nice hotel."
This was our first time staying in this area of St Louis. Our experience was very pleasant, will stay again.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Greg and Deb
great experience, nice hotel in convenient location
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"romantic getaway"
I really enjoyed my stay....it was one of my best hotel stay
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"very nice place to stay"
My 2 boys were playing in a local volleyball tournament and the team stayed in Frontenac instead of in the city, this turned out to be a great choice. The hotel is in a great location with a high end grocery store across the street, convenient when you have hungry boys looking for snacks. It is also surrounded by lots of high end shopping and some nice not overly expensive restaurants. The hotel itself was undergoing some renovation, but did not really effect our stay that much. The rooms were nice, a tad small for a king suite, but very clean. One bummer is that they only have an outdoor pool, the kids were a tad disappointed. There is free wi fi through out the facility, which is great. The ride into the city for the tournament was very easy since the hotel is right off the expressway (probably took maximum 15 min or less to get into town. All in all a great place to stay-I would definitely recommend this place to anyone
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
St. Louis hotel close to shopping, nice restaurants, things to do. Our room was clean and spacious. Bathroom was clean and nice. Water in shower could have been hotter. Other than that nice stay.
Showme
"Good for biz."
Business. Hotel under renovation so a little messy and smelly. Huge capacity and updated. Food at the restaurant was ok...
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"STL Frontenac Hotel"
Beautiful hotel. Aged gracefully and very cozy. Great staff.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
We attended the St. Louis-Stuttgart Sister City winter ball. Thoroughly enjoyed the room. Spacious, very clean with everything we needed. Great Visit. The banquet dinner was quite good. The staff did a great job taking care of so many people.
",Handy location."
Very small room. No microwave. Old.. Stuck in a back building detached from main building.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
The hotel had a nice corridor, hallway, exterior and bar/grill but the room VERY small with a slightly dated décor. The carpet in the hall was MUCH nicer than the carpet in the room. The room was nice but it was a let down because of the elegance and class that rest of the hotel offered.
Darren
Other than the location of our room, everything was great. We were right next to Plaza Frontenac, so we could have walked to the restaurant where we ate and to the mall where we shopped. Excellent location!
Harry
"Ideal place to stay in Frontenac"
The hotel is undergoing needed renovations but looks great thanks to its facelift. The lobby is gorgeous and the room was very comfortable. I found the bathroom cramped and there was a large stain on the carpet coming out of the bathroom. Otherwise, no complaints. We slept well and also enjoyed the flat screen tv.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Excellent overall. The executive lounge was great. Very friendly. The one thing missing for me was access to the gym.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Pathetic customer service"
As long as you are in the main building you are better off. We were in a separate motel style building with no directions to get there, which is pathetic Hilton customer service.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"A nice change from the "cookie cutter" hotel looks"
Older property undergoing renovations. Large room and very accommodating staff. Good location. Would stay here again.
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Good Night's Sleep"
Remodeling in process. (Jan 2015) Main Entrance closed. The actual hotel website rooms were cheaper than I paid for thru Hotels.com That's a first! Excellent dining/bar area and friendly wait staff. I slept WONDERFULLY and was glad I could make the room colder than the hotel had it set initially. Huge Shower!
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
"Always a good bet."
We weren't in the room much except to sleep but wish we could have been since it was so comfortable. I did miss Turner Classic Movies on their channel selection, though. We have family nearby and this hotel is really the only good choice in the area when we don't have our pets with us. Prices are phenomenal! I remember when this place was built and love the renovations and improvements throughout time.
3 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Christopher
"Nice conveniently located hotel"
We were in St. Louis for a sports competition. The hotel is very large and sprawled out, and looks to be relatively new. It is very conveniently located right off of Interstate 64, and was an easy 20 min. drive from the airport. Our room was around the side of the hotel and it was quiet, clean, and comfortable. Free wifi and a coffee maker was provided in the room. There was plenty of free parking near the side entrance. The hotel's location is good - there is a grocery store, Starbucks, and a mall with several restaurants very close by. We did not eat at the hotel restaurant, but room service was okay, about what you would expect. We did not experience any problems, and would stay at this hotel again.
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Cynthia
"In the affluent part of town"
Ended catching this hotel on sale. It was ok as Hiltons usually are. The staff could have been more friendly. Overall my stay was pleasant. Would recommend it to others.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
J-Dab
"Big Room and Bathroom!"
New Years Eve - nice neighborhood - clean hotel; big room but king bed a little uncomfortable. Bathroom was very clean and the shower modern.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2014
Elaine
"An Unexpected Delight"
It was a wonderful stay. We were there to attend our Daughter's Graduation, and it's location was ideal for close proximity to WashU. We were unsure what to expect since we didn't know the area, nor had we heard of this hotel. We look forward to returning again.
3 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Pre Wedding Getaway"
I booked this room the night before my wedding. I had a wonderful stress relieving time. The staff was professional and very nice. My check in and Check out was amazing and hassle free The neighborhood was quiet and the shops were within walking distance. I will definately go back.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Amelia
Comfortable stay for a family of five!!! Friendly Staff and delicious breakfast.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Less than expected"
There was remodeling going on and we were put in a room close to the work being done. I have been to many Hilton hotels before and the beds at this location were not comfortable at all.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Grant
"Still a great stay"
Had not been there for a number of years but still a great place in a convenient location away fromthedowntown scene.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Dennis
"Grand hotel in a busy area."
Stayed for shopping. The hotel is being renovated with high end touches. Very quiet but we did stay on a Sunday. Rooms on the smaller side but comfortable.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Nice stay close to my function the next day."
Had a comfortable stay, the room was clean, quiet and in a safe area. I will stay here again.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Great Location, but Antiquated Interiors!"
When I checked in, I was given a teeny, tiny room where you could hardly turn around. Also the bathroom looked like the original cheesy motel bathrooms from the 1950s. The halls of these "original" rooms were FAR from the front desk, restaurant, etc. I complained to the front desk who somewhat reluctantly gave me a larger room. The window in this second floor room looked directly out at a gigantic, noisy metal HVAC unit on the first floor roof--the view out was almost completely blocked. I have been staying at this hotel for the past few years only because there is not another hotel within miles. I would expect a little more consideration regarding size and location of a room. FYI, my reservation was made weeks ago. The place is pitiful--almost a dump.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Martin
"Three Stars Hotel"
The hotel is like an old majestic, Oldsmobile. Sure in its day is was respectable to seen in it, but now, decades on, it needs a significant amount of body work, the carpets are shot and its in desperate need of a new coat of paint. If you can get a discounted rate, it is worth staying here. Otherwise, this was an old faded lady.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Close to nice mall & good restaurants."
Heat did not work very well, furniture was uncomfortable & no microwave in our suite.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
penny
"Mainstay"
Wonderful hotel! Since we moved we have stay nowhere else! Food is delicious. Staff is wonderful!
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Christine
"Romantic get away."
It was the perfect romantic get away. In town to attend a wedding. Only change that i would have made was yo have a refrigerator in the room.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"not for the sound-sensitive"
Asked for quiet room and a king bed, was given a highway outside my window and doubles. Went back to the desk for a change, the associate was very helpful and apologetic. New room's window looked out over the dumpster behind the bar/restaurant, and the hallway was a few feet from by bed...can't win sometimes.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
"In need of repair"
Ac unit was very noisey. Toilet seat was smaller than than the toilet. Floors in room were not swept. The hallway leading to the room had shards of glass in the carpet. Overall the place looks like it is going in desrepair. The surrounding area is beautiful and lots of nice restaurants.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
Aron
"Beautiful hotel in a great neighborhood!"
The hotel is beautiful inside out! The staff is courteous, our suite was what we expected to get. I chose this hotel because it was the closest to my conference and will book it again if I have to be there. The price is high but hotel is beautiful.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Jane
"Convenient location"
Rooms were great. Ask for one on ground floor- there are no elevators and the climb is 2 flights. Reminiscent of old parts of Europe.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
frequent travel
The hotel was within a short drive of our events, & restaurants. Very comfortable. Kind of a long walk to our room
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Room and location were terrific!!"
Beautiful room with luxury finishes. My room, however, was in the farthest corner of the back corridor and since the hallways were being renovated and walls were stripped of wallpaper, the trek to my room was not very attractive. Also a bowl of fruit (leftover from another room's room service) sat out in the hall for 36 hours as I passed by each day.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Traveler
Very large comfortable room. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Would stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Great location, bland customer service"
Hotel staff in restaurant, and the shuttle driver, were customer oriented. Other than that, no one cracked a smile and did not acknowledge people as they walked up to them. The breakfast buffet was great, and the location was fabulous for walking, shopping, and dining. Hotel is somewhat dated, pretty vanilla.
4 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2014
"great hotel"
This is a really nice hotel. Everything was clean and the executive lounge is worth the extra few dollars it cost. On the other hand hotels.com description on the rooms was off my wife was hoping for a tub and the bathroom only had a shower.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014