All hotels in Commack, New York, United States of America
680 Commack Road, Commack, NY, 11725, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Greattt"
Great stay. The people at the front fesk were so friendly and nice. The hotel itself is nice, cozy. The room was great, bathroom great, ill definitly stay again.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Chanise
"Truly comfortable."
Easy to find. Great, alert, welcoming staff. Good coffee (and coffee-variety) in lobby. Faster-than-usual elevator speed. Large, well designed room and well stocked bathroom. Very comfortable bed with good pillows; immaculate, slightly starched & pressed linens. Roomy desk area with plenty of light & outlets. Well organized, roomy, closed closet with extra blanket, iron & board, luggage rack. Huge TV with ample channel-selection. Comfy easy chair with ottoman. Great climate-control. Fridge, microwave, coffee-maker (with decent coffee!). Dark, but very pleasing, relaxing decor. Who needs more?
Dolores
"close to the party"
Have been there before, will be back again. We hung out in the dining area continuing our party.
"Excellent value"
Clean and comfortable. Never realized how good a stiff mattress was for my back. Slept good.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Miguel
Wonderful hotel!!! Clean rooms and building, friendly staff, fresh breakfast. All that I needed for a night or a bunch more
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
T
Very clean nice hotel. The best part is it is very convenient to all of central LI. Right off the expressway, but hotel is amazingly quiet.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"sufficient"
The hotel is clean, breakfast was good, and it was convenient to where we were going. The room could have had better drawer space. It did not directly affect our one night stay but would have been inconvenient if we were there longer.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
leta
"Good Place Overall"
The hotel was a nice hotel. It isn't really close to much but there is a diner and gas station right next door so you can actually pick up a few necessities. The only real complaint I have is that the rooms smelled a little stale and the smell lingered for hours until I finally brought some febreeze.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Jade
"Comfortable stay"
Place was easy to check in and out, room was quiet, beds very comfortable. Liked the post-its saying sheets and pillow cases were freshly cleaned. It was just as you would hope for a weeknight business stay. Free breakfast in morning with lots of choices. Will be back.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Lane Benson
"Not worth it"
The hotel was clean and it was 20m to the beach. Of the 4 front desk employes I encountered; 1 was short and rude, he acted like he couldn't be bothered; 1 didn't even look at me; 1 didn't give us the late checkout we requested. In lieu of us getting to sleep in, we were woken up by a cleaning lady walking in at 8:15a, and knocking at 9 and 10:30, even after we put a DND sign on the door; 1 was nice and gave us good directions to the movie theater (take a left out the driveway, it's on your left about 1 1/2 miles down). The bed was as hard as cardboard, and the non-down pillows were lumpy. One of the elevators wasn't working, and there were no CLEAR SIGNS of where the stairs were located. This is certainly a fire hazard. We were exhausted after our stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
Excellent hotel and accomendations.... clean and comfortable and close to expressway I 495....for easy access to surrounding towns.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Lester Mandelker
"dirty room"
Everything was great except when we got to the room the shower and refrigerator were not cleaned from the previous guests. They did offer to move us. I always stay here when in the area and will continue to do so.
4 night trip Aug 21, 2014
mike
"Best continental breakfast ....."
I really liked the hotel and the staff was very nice and welcoming.....including the housekeepers. The breakfast every morning was so good.....fresh fruit, bagels, eggs, waffles, oatmeal...muffins..etc....one of the best continental breakfast's I have ever encountered in a hotel. They also have a really nice pool and a great fitness room which my boys loved. The only thing I didn't like, which has only to do with personal preference, is that the double beds were so hard. If you like hard beds....then you would love it. I would stay there again most definitely but would have to request bed preference. Be sure you ask about that if you are particular about matttress comfort as I am. Otherwise than that.... I would stay there again. It is also very close to shopping and right off the Long Island Expr. which is great for traveling.
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Camille
"Long Island Business Trip"
Clean, comfortable and centrally located. Availability of Fitness Center and Pool were a bonus. Parking lot was being re-done, but the staff controlled parking situation well. Nearby diner is great, but pricey. Gas stations nearby with easy access to main routes. Perfect for my needs as I visited with clients on Long Island.
2 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
Business Traveler
"Convenient hotel for area"
Hotel seemed clean. Room was comfortable with all the regular amenities. No in-room safe. Nice fridge and micro. Small bathroom. Good shower. Great free coffee available in lobby all day and night. Pleasant staff. Rooms could use more lighting, and some decoration.
4 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Jaymee
"it was very uncomfortable"
the room was very small,, room 108 was maybe 15 x 15 ,,two double beds,, not even queen size beds,, tight walking space in room small closet with maybe 8 hangers,, for a 3 night stay they should have done better than this small room ,, this was a room for 1 person for 1 night !!! the first night the fire alarms go off at 1:15 AM ,, what a disturbing pain !!! then the paving of the parking lots and surrounding driveways was a nuisance....very poor 3 days there for me and my family......
3 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Peter Yasus
The staff provided great service, the room, lobby, etc. was clean and well maintained.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Has made major improvements"
Stayed there about 4 years ago and it was so bad we started using a different hotel. Other one was booked so we had no choice. Surprise! It is so much better and this is now our first choice of where to stay when visiting family there. Also, it is next door to a fabulous diner.
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Jan Sirota
"Completely met to my expectation"
I booked this hotel to participate a local event for a week. In front of the hotel, there is a diner on the same side of the street so that you can go any time you want. Although it is very expensive. Behind the hotel, there are grocery store, Target, Starbucks that we wish for to seek every opportunity to save our travel cost.
6 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
TK
it was a comfortable and relaxing stay. I am very grateful to all staff for a wonderful safe time.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Nice hotel. Convenient to central L.I. locations"
We were visiting for a family wedding. This hotel was very conveniently located. Having the indoor pool was a big plus. The breakfast was great.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
docboc
very good-comfortable stay
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
Earl
Great hotel, room rate NOT concordant with great value....however. Was a $120 dollar value .not more, and we were not in Paris!
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Nice hotel near highway"
Liked the hotel, very clean and comfortable. But the receptionist would not allow for an additional small bed in our room. They should make this clear for customers before booking.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Great hotel for the price"
We had a great stay. We had a one room king suite and brought in a rollaway bed. There was plenty of room - much roomier than other Hampton Inn's we stayed. The king bed was a bit hard - they could use some updated mattresses. The breakfast was perfect - quick and convenient. Hotel staff was friendly. I would definately stay here again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Happy traveler
"An okay place to stay"
I usually stay at nicer upscale hotels but there aren't many choices around Elwood NY. This was as good as any moderate hotel. The main gripe is the odd small closet area.
3 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
Karl K.
Even though it was a smoking room it could of smelled a little better
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Comfortable and clean"
Hampton Inn Commack is the only place to stay in the town. Hotel is easy to get to, near highway, and there is a diner next door you can walk to. Micro and fridge is very convenient; didn't sample free breakfast, but there is always coffee, tea, and apples and bananas in the lobby, so that's a plus. Bed was comfortable, lots of pillows and shower worked well. Very busy hotel, lots of families. Quick check in and out. Liked the Neutrogena products provided.
4 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Great staff. Clean rooms. Nice fitness room."
Great staff, very helpful with directions to local stores. Location is nice and 15 minutes for Islip airport.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"Excellent Value"
Excellent value for price. Room was very clean. Hotel staff very friendly
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
beds were uncomfortable
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Nice and clean hotel!"
The location of this hotel was great for us...close to family in Deer Park and convenient access to expressway. The room was very nice and clean, hotel staff was friendly, and complimentary breakfast was great. Would stay here again and recommend to family and friends.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
meames
"always a great stay"
As always it was a great stay been to this hotel several times never a disappointment the staff was nice and helpful the room very comfortable never have a problem getting a good night sleep
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
sheila
"Late Check-Out but not breakfast..."
Everything was great and check out was at noon. Unfortunately breakfast ends promptly at 10am, so if you like sleeping in and enjoying your late checkout don't expect to take advantage of the free breakfast (which by the lingering smell was probably pretty good).
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
"Convenient and Clean Hotel"
We stayed here Saturday night while visiting friends for the weekend. Hotel was clean and quiet and close to everything. I'd definitely recommend this hotel and stay here again!
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Business Trip to Commack.NY"
Convienent & Timely
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
"I would stay here again"
Very pleased with hotel. We liked the shuttle to the outlets and the diner right in front! The service at the front desk was awesome (I think her name was Jody or Judy) Very helpful and patient. The only disappointment was that the website said that there was a bar/lounge and there was not.
3 night trip Dec 26, 2013
Pam
"Our weekend on Long Island"
We lived in Commack we were down to visit old friends. This Hampton was just right.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
very nice. only complaint is that the front desk called to say people were complaining about us slamming the door, which we were not, it was the hinges on the Door that, when you let go, would close the door very loudly, maybe they should adjust the hinges.
3 night trip Nov 26, 2013
"Wedding stayover"
Bed was a little lumpy. Overall good stay I am always pleased with the breakfast.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2013
jborges
"Hampton Inn fit the bill"
This hotel was easy to get to (right off the highway), accommodating (honored my request for a 1st floor room), and the breakfast was more varied than many I've seen in "breakfast included" hotels. My only minor complaint is that the food in the warming trays was not very warm! Room was spacious and clean.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2013
"Conference"
The rooms were clean and comfy. The daily breakfast was a hit since I was at a conference that did not provide food. The 24 hour fitness center was very convenient.
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
Ivan
The room was one of the cleanest I have ever had the pleasure of staying in...very comfortable for the price. Down side there were several wedding parties staying in the hotel and when they came in at various time thru out the nite they had no consideration for the other guests sleeping at 1:30-3am!!!!! Nor did the "gentlemen" who left at around 6am!!! When we left at 10am we made sure to make plenty of noise!!! The breakfast buffet was packed and people just sat there and didn't move so we went and ate at the diner!! All things considered the things that upset us were out of the hotels hands but maybe they could have put us away from the wedding party???
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Colin
It served a purpose. The hotel was very utilitarian, not really a vacation or place to "go to". It was expensive for what service was provided.
2 night trip Nov 10, 2013
Bruce A Uydess
"Very nice hotel"
The staff was courteous. The room was a nice, clean, up to date. The bathroom was very nice, spacious and clean. The room was a bit on the small side and the beds weren't terribly comfortable, but it was very clean.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2013
a bit overpriced, however we had a funeral to attend and took what was available
1 night trip Nov 6, 2013
"Friendly Staff, Clean and comfortable rooms"
Location was convenient. For the price, the quality of service was great. Hotel room was clean and comfortable. Easy access to highways, and right next to a diner if you wanted a late night dinner, or missed the free breakfast. Parking is free and the free breakfast was good too. They always kept fresh coffee for you too.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"very nice"
Perfect
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Nice hotel in Commack, Long Island."
We were in Commack to visit my mother-in-law who lives in the Gurwin Nursing and Rehab Home. The hotel is very close to the nursing home, making it reather convenient for visits. Hotel has also got some sort of complimentary service to take hotel guests to the home if they have no car for transport. There is a restaurant called Premier Diner adjacent to the hotel. Food is very good and the portion BIG! OPens late too. Hotel has breakfast in morning, included in room cost. We can make waffles and toasts, also offering eggs and sausage, cereal, fruit, yogurt, that sort. There is a coffee/tea station opened all day in the hallway. Front desk staff are very friendly and helpful. Room has refrigerator and microwave oven and you can heat up your food leftovers etc. But they don't have silverware or plates, so I bring my own every time. Of course you can request from housekeeping, but I prefer silverware and real plates to paper and plastic. If you are planning to visit someone in the nursing home, I highly recommend this hotel, and I think they said they have a Gurwin rate.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
MJ
"Good choice in central LI"
We were in Long Island for the Cow Harbor 10K race and the hotel was very convenient not only in terms of getting to the race, but also to the highway. There was plenty of parking, the hotel lobby was clean and spacious. The room was quiet. linens/furnishings updated and the bathroom was nicely appointed. The only downside to the room was the rock-hard mattress ~ both my wife and I found the mattress lacking. That said, we would stay there again if we found ourselves needing a hotel in the area for one or two nights.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013