All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
4981 28th Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Hotel was ok"
Hotel was OK. Breakfast was good. Our only complaint is that we did not receive housekeeping and when were returned to our room for night #2 we didn't have any clean towels, the beds were not made, and the trash cans needed to be empty. We requested towels and toiletries that night but when informed the front desk staff at morning checkout they didn't even apologize.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
Wish the bathroom had active ventalation. 2 showers really steamed things up! Great beds made up for it.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Good central location for us to travel to different cities and beaches. Nice hotel, nothing fancy, a little outdated in areas, but the rooms were nice and bed was super comfortable. Very nice outdoor pool/grilling area. Main road was under construction when we visited, but we had no problems getting in or out.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
"great bed"
the bed was very comfortable and I loved the thin bacon at breakfast. I can't think of any complaints.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Meg
"Great stay for the price!"
Hotel was clean, close to lots of restaurants and shopping. Staff was helpful and courteous. I would definitely stay again when in the area.
1 night business trip May 10, 2013
"Disappointing"
Drove three hours to get here. The hotel appeared outdated and had a bad smell. Had a free room upgrade from four square that the hotel would not honor. The rooms were not cleaned and even found a pair of pants from the previous people. This was over priced and over rated on the web site. I will never stay here again.
1 night trip May 10, 2013
Basic breakfast. Quite clean. No noise issues. Good staff. Only one elevator for whole facility a bit of a walk from the lobby.
1 night family trip May 4, 2013
"Nice, clean hotel."
Clean comfortable stay. Breakfast was filling and nice with good amount of seating area. Staff was friendly.
Other trip May 6, 2013
"Nice Hotel. Room space was little to move around."
Cleanliness, Breakfast was good. Facilities were good. The roomspace as i said was lil less for a 2 queen bed rooms.
Other trip May 6, 2013
"godd location"
comfortable and nice hot breakfast. friendly staff.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2013
"too hot or too cold"
the thermostat on the heater did not work so we had to turn it on and off to regulate the heat. didn't discover it until we had settled into the room so we lived with it.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2013
Perfect for our needs. Will stay again. I left some expensive facial cleanser in the bathroom which I would have liked returned but the desk reported to me that it was not recovered. My fault but a little disappointed.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2012
"Car windows broken ,theft ,"
Car broken into, hotel staff said not their problem
2 night trip Dec 2, 2012
"Convenient stay!"
Good value, good location and very convenient to the airport. Stay the night and have a breakfast before taking a shuttle to the airport. Your car can remain in the parking lot until you return. We have done this often.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2012
Ed
"Great!"
Great hotel! Comfortable! Great service from staff. Breakfast good! Convenient location. Will stay there again!
3 night trip Nov 9, 2012
"Great hotel for a couple getaway"
The location is great, the service is ok, and the duration of stay is pleasant. The only problem I have the is absent of an indoor swimming pool,
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
"Amazing Beds"
If you like a good night's sleep, this is your hotel. The beds in our room were simply amazing. Better than the "heavenly beds" of the Westin line of hotels. They provided all kids of pillows of different kinds to make your night the best it could be. The room was also very clean. This is truly a gem to be discovered.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2012
J
"Hotel needs updating."
The clerk at the reception was very matter-of-fact - efficient but not friendly when I checked in. Later, another clerk was more friendly when I signed up for the airport shuttle. The hotel has seen better days and it really needs to be updated. Each of the wall outlets I tried were so old that the plugs for my curling iron and phone charger continually fell out. I had to lean items up against them to keep them plugged in. I noticed a cockroach in my room and reported this to the desk clerk the next morning (I was too tired to change rooms so I waited until I checked out to report it). She was very apologetic and said she would let the manager know.
Other trip Oct 25, 2012
Staff was exceptionally helpful. Light dinner and full wonderful breakfast was a bonus. Rooms were very comfortable and clean, and even though it is close to the airport there was no airplane noise. Would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
"This is really a 2 1/2 star hotel."
You can get the same level of "hotel" from a 2 1/2 star or even some 2 stars. It's not a bad hotel by any means, but I think you will pay a little more for the same amenities. I just don't think it deserves to be called a 3 star rating. 2 1/2 stars yes.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
"nice clean room...not so nice bed."
The room was great! The bathroom was very clean and roomy. My only issue with the stay was the bed. It was very hard and lumpy. Some may find it comfortable but I did not. They made up for it with a late checkout however.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
"close to airport with park and fly package"
Very pleasant and helpful staff, manager's welcome light meal was appreciated that evening, very good morning breakfast before we left, comfortable beds. nice to have a refrigerator and micro-wave; would recommend this Clarion to other travelers.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2012
Scott family
"close to airport"
absolutely no negative.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012
Bob S
"Great hotel for family!"
Upon check in the staff was more than accomodating. She knew I had kids and that we would be swimming, asked if we wanted a late check out before I even had to say anything. The buffet was excellent and the pool was nice, clean and warm!
Other trip Sep 1, 2012
steph
"Had fun"
Love the girls at the front desk, food was good too
Other trip Aug 25, 2012
No suitcase racks in the room, both sink and tub drains did not work, faucet was backwards(hot on wrong side),hair dryer did not work and no fan. These maintenance issues had been reported by the people who stayed in it previously and yet it wasn't repaired and we were still placed in the room. We had traveled 400 miles that day for a family funeral and would've appreciated a more comfortable room elsewhere in the hotel as it was not busy.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2012
J. Frick & family
"Amazing for the cost.I did not expect it to be so"
I was extremly impressed. I was so clean....a wonderful fresh scent when we walked into the lobby. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The breakfast was more than we expected........rated it a 10. A super value!
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2012
Mary ann
"Nice place to stay if you have pets"
Had a nice clean room.wish it was a liile bigger,felt a little crowded at times.
3 night trip Jul 22, 2012

"good basic stay."
they had no soaps, and didn't bother to get any from other sources. They offered me extra shampoo instead. the room was nice, although the heater / a/c was not on a thermostat - either on or off, which dries out the air in no time. Besides breakfast, they also have an evening meal (nothing flashy, but a nice touch).
Response by Clarion Inn and Suites Grand Rapids Airport
Thank you for your comments. I will handle with my staff! See you in the future! Debbie General Mananger
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
"Pleasant hotel with good service"
I was in Grand Rapids for a conference. The hotel provided breakfast, a light supper from Monday to Thursday, and most important, shuttle service to and from the conference that was available at just about any hour. The staff members were friendly and accommodating. The hotel itself is fairly modest, but it has free internet available and exercise equipment for those inclined. I was pleased with my stay there.
Thank You!
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Donna H.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
Response by Clarion Inn and Suites Grand Rapids Airport
Thank You, we look forward to seeing you again!
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2014
jeff
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Ana
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Response by Clarion Inn and Suites Grand Rapids Airport
Thank You for the response. Have a great day!
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2013