All hotels in Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1180 Union Ave, Memphis, TN, 38104, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Great stay, would come back again."
We had a great stay at this hotel. The staff was nice and friendly, and we were greeted every time we passed by and employee. The room was comfortable, and in good condition.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Billy
"Staying in Memphis"
We wanted to stay closer to downtown, but Saturday nights are busy and this hotel was about all we could find. The staff were really helpful and nice, with suggestions for everything I asked about. Breakfast and the fitness room were good, parking was free and safe, and driving to our sightseeing locations was easy.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
LB
"Good hotel for visiting Beale Street"
Good hotel, inexpensive if you are visiting best Tennessee sights! 5 minutes drive to Beale, Civil Rights Museum 15 minutes away! Staxx records and Graceland about 25 minutes drive! Nice hotel, great staff, clean, quiet, breakfast was good! I would stay again!
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2014
Ann
"Great Friendly Staff"
Pleasant stay. Friendly staff and easy access to the city. Close to Beale street and the river. Easy path to Graceland and the airport.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Russell
"Close to Beale St"
Hotel service was very good. Room was clean and comfortable. Close to Beale St.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
"Location not perfect"
Nice hotel, good price. A little far from downtown.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Great location!"
In Memphis for a get-a-way. Went to visit Graceland, Sun Studio and other area attractions.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
The Hotel is a bit older. Staff is very friendly and helpful. It's located in a good part of town close restaurants and night life.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Good for a night's sleep"
The guy at the check-desk was really nice and helpful.. The rooms were a little out-dated and could use some repairs, but overall a comfortable hotel.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
Stanley
"Good place to stay in Memphis"
We wanted to be near Beale Street. While this hotel is not within walking distance a short cab ride is worth the savings from trying to stay closer. There is a trolley stop within walking distance. It just wasn't running during our trip, down for repairs. Very clean rooms, very kind and courteous staff. Excellent breakfast, lots of options. Easy access to Beale and many Memphis attractions, including a 25 min drive to Casino's in Tunica. Only recommendation is that the hallway carpets could use a cleaning. Otherwise, safe and clean. Would stay here again. Thanks!
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
"Quirky"
Quirky fast food chain hotel.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Nice Location for Hospital of if you have a Car"
This hotel is convenient for individuals visiting the nearby hospital but if you plan on doing Beale Street, Riverwalk, etc you will need a car. There are plenty of places to park and it is not far to the downtown area so I found it convenient with a car. The hotel itself was decent, not great. The bathroom had a soap dish missing in the shower which speaks to their attention to details and maintenance. The price was reasonable and I would stay here again
2 night trip Sep 22, 2014
BC
"Graceland"
Room 234 needs terminex or other professionals for b bugs .
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2014
"Good place to stay close to medical center."
It was more than we expected. The staff was very friendly & helpful. And it was an added touch of hospitality to have popcorn & cookies in the lobby in the afternoon .
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
An n
Had an enjoyable time at the hotel. Staff was friendly, room was clean. Hotel was a main hotel for those visiting the hospitals in the area.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Ugh"
The floor next to bed was wet when we woke up. The toilet rocket when we sat on it. Room smelled funny.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Much Improved"
There were some issues with my last stay. Happy to report that this time, there were no problems at all. Great place to stay.
4 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Byron Jones
Seems to be older and in need of refurbishing. Mildew @shower and window. Pool was unusable due to "chemical imbalance". Water was green. Beds we're comfy and the service was good by all of the staff.
3 night family trip Sep 8, 2014
Jim Lillard
"wonderful people---"
the staff were among the best ever very friendly---courteous---informative---professional rooms were quite nice---felt like it was an older place--but well cared for, probably remodeled breakfast was great
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
allen
close to my doctor apointment,upon check in went up to make evening coffee coffee pot was dirty with old coffee still in pot,also old coffee grounds were stil in tray,was very obvious pot was not cleaned,upon getting ready for shower mold or mildew was very present in grout lines of tile i think little purex would work wonders along with litlte efort from cleaning staff
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
lloyd martin
We booked a smoking room by mistake and they upgraded our room but only charged us the same price. The staff was very polite and pleasant. Good hot breakfast, along with cookies and popcorn later in the day. Beale Street was only about a 1.7 miles from the hotel, so it was a cheap cab ride.
3 night trip Aug 26, 2014
I enjoyed my stay. The staff was polite and accommodating.
2 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2014
Alan
I will not recommend this hotel. The rooms were not clean and the mattress on the bed was horrible. I stayed one night and checked out the next day and my stay was for 5 nights. I really wish the rooms were as nice as the staff.
5 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"Excellant hotel close to Beale Street"
From the moment I checked in the staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable and the location was close enough to Beale Street that for a small price you could take a cab. The free breakfast was hot and there were many things to choose from. I wasn't able to spend as much time in Memphis as I wanted so a trip back is in the future. This will be the place I stay. They even had a popcorn machine in lobby.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
LoyceT
"Horrible Location"
The hotel is clean and well maintained but we did not feel safe in the area at all. The fact that the people at the front desk have to warn you to lock your doors and there is a safety instructions card on the dresser were really off putting. We checked out after only one night of a planned two night stay on our road trip and left first thing in the morning.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Nice hotel, very close to downtown w/o the prices"
Great experience. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Printed off directions for us, gave us name of cab companies, Popcorn at night. They have a huge, full, breakfast! very impressed by the food.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
We staid at this hotel for part of our road trip through Kentucky, Tennessee, and Arkansas. It was clean and the beds where comfy. The location was convenient for getting to the Memphis Zoo, heading downtown, Graceland or any another attraction.
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
It was a very nice stay, the rooms were very clean, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I would definetly stay there again.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Convenient location in Memphis."
I stayed for several nights and found hotel staff very welcoming. Facility was in good condition. Breakfast was served with a smile.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Clean"
Not bad , clean and comfortable , the only thing is that they don't have fridge at the room !
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
Zachi
"Good location to get to Beale Street"
The hotel was modern, clean and the staff was friendly. There was a good assortment for breakfast. The coffee was not the greatest according to my husband since he is Dutch and they are the coffee "experts", so maybe this is a tip to improve that. The breakfast manager was very friendly The hotel is located 10 minutes by taxi from the famous Beale Street. If ever in the area again I would stay there again. Good price
2 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Fran
"Nice hotel!"
Stayed here several times and I can truly say this hotel has one of the best breakfasts I have experienced! Rooms were very comfy!
3 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Beverly
The facility was smelly, hot and our room was filthy. When we arrived we discovered "personal hairs" all over the bathroom. Including several on the clean towels. How does that happen? On our second day we came back to discover that the beds were maid but nothing was cleaned. Our bathroom was a mess. The sink still had mascara all over it from when I dropped it getting ready that morning. Only some of our towels were replaced so we had no washcloths or hand towels to use. We didn't get any coffee or water cups. Our other room had a bathtub that wouldn't drain and a toilet that for whatever reason leaked onto the floor. There were no refrigerators in the room and I had no idea just how much that matters when you're staying for several days. From now on I will pass on any hotel that doesn't have them in the room. I'm not the type to complain but because the customer service in the lobby and breakfast room was so wonderful I felt sure the manager would want to know how sub par the housekeeping staff was. They said they would take care of everything and make sure our room was cleaned appropriately the next day. It was better...but not by much. For that reason I would not recommend this hotel to anyone I care about and I wouldn't stay there again. That's too bad because, as I mentioned before, the lobby staff is doing a wonderful job. Kind, professional, helpful, courteous... they even went to the post office to buy stamps for me. That blessed me!
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Inconsistent service"
Staff was friendly but the service needs some work. My remote for the television needed new batteries and the desk folk agreed. Took two days to get it back without new batteries and staff gave me a remote that did not work. Inconsistent housekeeping some days not performed other days bath or bed made up but not both. I have stayed here before and this stay was a noticeable change from the usually excellent service.
5 night trip Jul 23, 2014
BCJ
"Surprised"
I was surprised that all through our stay our beds were never made. The service in our room was basically towels and empty the trash cans. The building needed upkeep.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
First visit to Memphis
I was there for a conversation. The location of the event was about 2 miles from the hotel which was great. Other than it being a family reunion going on and a bunch of kids running around it was pretty clean and a very nice stay
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Rose
"Friendly and excellent customer service"
I have not stayed at a Holiday Inn for MANY years. To my surprise, service was great. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I booked the wrong size room through Hotels.com and the manager quickly looked for a room to meet our needs. Then I realized I needed a refrigerator and the staff had a vacant room with a frige and microwave and moved us again with a smile on their faces. Breakfast was great too. I read reviews about the hospital and there was absolutely no issue. Location is close to a freeway and main streets to get you around Memphis. I asked them to send me a link for a review. I would definitely stay at this Holiday Inn again if I travel to Memphis again.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
Brenda
Three words: terrible, terrible and terrible. Three words: terrible, terrible and terrible. Three words: terrible, terrible and terrible.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"close to must see sights"
very nice hotel, clean and comfortable, staff was very friendly , breakfast was good, had a good selection for breakfast, free popcorn in the evenings, would definitely stay again
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Sharron
Excellent, great location
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
DRB
Good location but old hotel not in good condition. Room was dirty and a/c was loud and barely functioning.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
LEO
"Nice Hotel - Close to everything and affordable."
The rooms are small but not tiny. Very clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good, though the dining area was crowded. It is a short distance from everything a tourist would want to see.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Keith
"HOME!"
3 friends and I stayed their July 3-6. Relaxing and quaint hotel. All the amenities of a larger hotel, just scaled down. Rooms were decorated really nice, just smaller but did have a microwave and mini fridge. Nice outdoor pool area. Would recommend to stay here. About 5 minutes from Beale St. Sweetie Pies restaurant opening soon on Beale St.
Cheryl
"A little disappointing for a Holiday Inn Express"
The staff was very nice and extremely helpful. The room, however, felt very humid. We noticed that there was condensation collecting on the inside of a glass picture frame hanging in the room. The sheets also had a damp feel to them, and my children pointed out that their skin felt "sticky" while in the room.
"good location"
This was a good location for the places we wanted to see in our one day stay in Memphis. The room was smaller than other places we stayed. The refrigerator was not working properly and would not keep items cold. There waws no hot water the second night and our last morning. Not the way we like to start our day - cold shower! Breakfast was good and typical for these hotels. Hotel staff kind of passed off the no hot water since it was due to a power failure in the area.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Nice hotel. Convenient to downtown."
Enjoyed our weekend stay. Room was clean and hotel was quiet.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Lights out!!"
On the second day of out stay we had to ask for a refund because the lights went out
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
T
Clean, convenient to downtown, met our needs, and staff was informative and courteous. Would stay here again although the price was a little high.
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
"Very nice stay in Memphis"
We were there for 4 nights for a gospel quartet show. The hotel was a very easy drive to the convention center downtown, but also an easy walk to the medical center area. They served popcorn every afternoon at 4, large delicious chocolate chip cookies at 5, and small bottles of water at various times during the day. The breakfast was very good...both hot & cold offerings. Bed was very comfortable. Had a TV remote control problem & it was taken care of immediately. Pool opened at ten every morning but you could go earlier but there weren't pool towels till ten. Towels were very small & insufficient...had to use at least 3 to do any good. Staff was as friendly & cheerful & accommodating as any hotel staff I've ever seen. Even the maintenance men were friendly & nice. Free parking and easy to get in & out of lot. Relatively close to several very good restaurants as well as TCBY.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
kruzkween
This is an older hotel so the facility showed considerable wear and tear. All the usual Holiday Inn Express amenities were there but it didn't feel 100% clean. I stayed at this hotel because I was attending a wedding within walking distance even though there were nicer hotels offering comparable rates.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014